Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Psychic Being meets an Adrenaline-Filled Bezerker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

A Psychic Being meets an Adrenaline-Filled Bezerker Empty
PostSubject: A Psychic Being meets an Adrenaline-Filled Bezerker   A Psychic Being meets an Adrenaline-Filled Bezerker Icon_minitime8th August 2014, 10:14 am

Yvette was in an unfamiliar place, it was rocky was she perhaps in the Land of the Damned? It was filled with grass despite that being hilled though where she currently stood was flat about sixty feet away it would begin to rise up into more hills with a tree line starting about a hundred feet away from her. Nearby there was a river which flowed about fourty feet away with smooth pebbles at the bottom of it as well as framing it's banks. It was an overall nice place, peaceful as well it was a pity that she could sense that this would be a battle, perhaps to the death. She would check her body patting down and noting what she had on her person, Reinosha on her waist the right side as always for an easy draw.

She would look around waiting, knowing that someone else was to come by eventually it was just a feeling in her gut. Likewise that feeling compelled her to fight whoever it was, so inwardly she hoped that it wasn't a friendly face but rather someone she hadn't met before that way it would be much easier to fight them. Might as well get this show on the road, right Reinosha? Yvette thought to herself while brushing her fingertips on Akatsuki and then trailing downward to Nekojita, she felt that Reinosha too was eager to spill blood ironic..
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Psychic Being meets an Adrenaline-Filled Bezerker   A Psychic Being meets an Adrenaline-Filled Bezerker Icon_minitime8th August 2014, 10:28 am

The grass shifted under his feet as he walked up the hill, hills were never something he liked very much, they usually used up more energy than they were worth. However he was walking up this hill for a specific reason, there was someone over the crest, he wasn't quite sure how he knew, maybe it was just an odd sound that floated on the wind, a slight smell. He couldn't quite tell but he did cross over the top of the hill and saw her. A girl, that's who it was, sword at her hip, danger sensing ability, trying to take her by surprise would be difficult. A smile slipped onto his face and he narrowed his eyes, eyes that were red in colour.

Reaching back he took hold of the weapon there, a gargantuan black axe glowing with red leylines of power and he drew it, rotating it around his head before sliding his hand up just under the head, pointing it down at the ground with the haft resting against the back of his arm. "You there!" He called out, his voice harsh and dark. "What are you doing here?" He walked towards her again, slowly covering the sixty foot distance between the two of them and then stopping around twenty feet away, stance obviously showing that he was ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Psychic Being meets an Adrenaline-Filled Bezerker   A Psychic Being meets an Adrenaline-Filled Bezerker Icon_minitime8th August 2014, 10:57 am

Yvette would look upward at the voice and the first thing she laid eyes one was the massive axe, very intimidating, and she would come across the sight of a teenager who was rather short yet stocky obviously used to using his axe as a weapon. Her palm of course would tap Reinosha as she didn't dare get close, he had the higher ground she would wait for him to either come to her and that was exactly what he did getting closer and closer until he was about twenty feet away from her. She would note the distance and would immediately pull Nekojita off of her hip releasing the small flow of chakra which she used to stick it to her body. She would move it before pointing it forward and tilting her head to the side slightly. Why don't you come here and find out. Yvette said her face in something of a icy glare as if she were looking down on him hopefully he was the type to anger and it was her experience that anger clouded one's judgment.

She would wait of course her right hand free before moving to make a single hand seal before she would curl her hand inward her index and middle fingers upward while her ring and pinky were being held by her thumb. As this was done she would no longer point her blade forward but rather shift it horizontally in front of her hand one of her legs moving back while she leaned forward slightly. Having slipped into her vanishing sword stance she was ready to fight however she decided to make one last comment to set things off. Unless, your scared. she said her glare vanishing completely as she stopped her expression of emotion instead defaulting in her usual facial expression, boredom and lack of interest.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Psychic Being meets an Adrenaline-Filled Bezerker   A Psychic Being meets an Adrenaline-Filled Bezerker Icon_minitime8th August 2014, 11:32 am

'This one isn't afraid, interesting for a little girl. She does look dangerous however, multiple weapons of varying ability. You would be wise to try and antagonise her in return, do not let her get the better of you.' Morghul's logical voice dripped into Arikiko's mind and the boy registered it without an outwards movement. So instead to her words he simply chuckled. "How much closer would you like me to be? Perhaps I could come over there and make you a woman, rather than a girl, eh slut?" He barked out at her with a loud peal of laughter, spreading his arms wide to try and get her to come closer. "I wouldn't blame you, you look as though you're in need of a man to put you in your place."

With that he dropped into a slight combat crouch. The smirk never left his face though as gold erupted around his body, bathing him in the light before it settled down into an aura. This fight was not going to be easy he knew that much but he trusted himself and his weapons to allow him to defeat this girl. "I don't imagine I'll be getting a name out of you after my earlier outburst, eh?" He barked out. 'You really need to calm yourself Arikiko, you know that you are not fully in control, how can you let that bastard use you like this?' A much sweeter voice slipped into his conscious. 'Because sometimes I need it, when my resolve slips, Morghul allows me to do what needs to be done.' He responded, all of this mental and all he got was a sigh in return.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Psychic Being meets an Adrenaline-Filled Bezerker   A Psychic Being meets an Adrenaline-Filled Bezerker Icon_minitime8th August 2014, 12:40 pm

Yvette would reply to his taunt by bringing the full force of her Psionic Pressure on him, causing him to have a nose bleed, which he was in range of she would then blur away using her Body Flicker in conjunction with crashing ground her movement becoming undetectable by normal eyesight. All around puffs of smoke would occur quickly clearing as now there would be twelve Yvette's around a twenty foot radius where the original was. They likewise moved as well and Arikiko would notice how four of them would draw Nekojita blurring away before reappearing around him each thrusting forward in order to impale him once from the front, back and both sides. All of the Nekojita's would be clad in a blackish-orange shroud of Nen mixed with blade blood thanks to Nekojita's composition. Of course this was a modification of the speed based feint of Tenmetsu Style: Five Blinding Strikes and Yvette would wait for his reply before unsheathing Reinosha and dishing out five strikes of her own aimed at both of his shoulders, both of his elbows and the last at his neck all grounded in strike of disgrace to make it more difficult to dodge.

Six clones would scatter each spreading out so that the area the Psionic Pressure covered wasn't simply a 25 feet radius but rather a twenty five feet radius surrounding each of them thankfully shadow clnes were created in roughly the same condition as the original and could use the techniques that the original could use thus, she was capable of enhanding the range of her Psionic Pressure, drastically. The last remaining clone would place her palm down summoning one of the members of the cat contract, namely Shade who would emerge from his own puff of smoke with Wilt right by it's side. Shade, use that technique, I want this battlefield under my control. Yvette's voice would ring out telepathically in Shade's mind causing the quiet summon to nod before placing both of his hands on the ground. It would rumble for a bit before spikes of bone would burst out from the ground at E-rank speeds slow but still deadly, Shade having sacrificed speed of course to retain the more useful ability of the technique, coverage and versality.

Shade would move at crashing ground speeds melding into one of the bones, what was more apparent was that due to the speed the bones coming upward would be easier to dodge and prevent one from being scewered on them. Yvette of course didn't have to worry about that at all thanks to Reinosha simply informing her any time she was moving and a spike was about to burst up from the ground. Thus her attack on Arikiko would still go on unimpeded by the change of terrain, the clones likewise would move as well making sure that they to did not end up getting dispelled by a random spike of bone.

Weapons
Spoiler:

Yvette
Spoiler:

Shade
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Psychic Being meets an Adrenaline-Filled Bezerker   A Psychic Being meets an Adrenaline-Filled Bezerker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Psychic Being meets an Adrenaline-Filled Bezerker
Page 1 of 1