Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training) Empty
PostSubject: A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training)   A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training) Icon_minitime4th June 2014, 10:35 pm

So it was Kimiko's off day, she had just returned from intense training things and well... She just wanted some Rest and Relaxation, plus t was about time she enjoyed some time with senpai, she still had so much to learn. She sent an invitation to Rika and would wait at the Dipu plaza for her. She looked up and would just stare at the fish swimming by up and above the dome. Well seemed like it was going to be a good day.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training)   A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training) Icon_minitime4th June 2014, 10:46 pm

As Kimiko peacefully enjoyed the views only available in Dipugakure, there would be a rustling in the bushes nearby. Rika would shoot out of them an instant later and tackle-hug Kimiko. "KKIIIIMMMMIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!" she yelled as she picked Kimiko up and twirled her around happily. ""Youre always so cuuuuute!! she yelled as she squeezed the poor girl even tighter. After several moments of this Rika finally let her down and then stepped back,, crossing her arms. "You ditched me back ion the West Continent!" she said with a frown. Rikka was indeed upset she didn't get to travel with her new partner, it would have made it easier the more time she had with Kimiko before serious things got started, although there was still time.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training)   A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th June 2014, 12:38 am

Kimi was soon tackled by her senpai and would be squeezed a bit by her, she smiled a bit before she was let go and Rika seemed upset... Sorry Rika-senpai... I had to make sure mama and papa got home safely so I tried to get home so everything could be settled and I could get used to the sword... Which i still haven't done that... Sorry... She was being legit, she didn't mean to seem rude to her senpai but after all that had happened she had to get to work... So far not that much progress so, so much for that... She pouted a bit but than she remembered her red orb and her frowned turned slightly... She shook her head and smiled toward her senpai. So what are we doing today?
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training)   A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th June 2014, 7:32 pm

Rika kept her arms crossed and had a hurt look on her face for a bit, but after a minute or so she lightened up and grabbed Kimiko's hand and began walking off, leading the girl with her. "Its okay! You'll just have to be by my side constantly from here on out to make up for it!" she said with a wink as she began skipping along. "I say we get some food first, then we can figure out what to do afterwards." Rika said with a smile as she made her way for the food district. Kimi said something about not being very good with a sword, so perhaps Rika could teach her a thing or two, although most of Rika's styles were abstract and fit for nuibari only, but she could still teach the basics at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training)   A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training) Icon_minitime6th June 2014, 7:34 pm

Kimiko would be  pulled by her senpai and well she couldn't do much to stop it, senpai spoke out that they she got it and that they would figure out what to do after they get some food. She would use her free arm to check her pouch and felt the Xel in her pouch. She smiled ajnd wondered what taste Rika-senpai were into... She was in the mood for some type of cold food... Well it was all Rika-senpai's choice, after all she was the one prancing throughout the streets, Kimi just along for the ride. Her big sword was so big it made quite a sight to see, two girls prancing down the street with one of them with something as big as their body. Kimi just giggled a little and just looked ahead.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training)   A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training) Icon_minitime6th June 2014, 9:18 pm

As Rika led Kimi along the path, the odd duo finally made it to the food district. The air was filled with various scents that made Rika's mouth water. She wasn't sure what she wanted though. "Hey, hey Kimi." she said, poking the girls arm. "I'm gonna point at a random food place and you tell me what it is, ok? Ok!" she said as she began spinning around with her eyes closed. After a few revolutions she stopped and pointed forward at a certain food place. Rika waited patiently for Kimiko to surprise her with what the place was as her stomach started growling from the various aromas that wafted from the many different stands and restaurants.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training)   A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training) Icon_minitime7th June 2014, 8:29 pm

he was finally let go and took a moment to regain her breathe and would hear senpai say something about wanting a surprise and started spinning in place. Kimiko giggled since she thought senpai was just being silly. Rika stopped spinning soon enough and well... Kimiko cocked an eyebrow as she tapped senpai's shoulder, Rika-senpai... It's a Sushi shop that serves hot takoyaki. Weird combination... but lets go! She pulled her senpai this time and went into the weird shop. The inside was equally weird with extravagant colors and weird decor. Kimi didn't mind as she sat at the rotisserie nd pulled out her Xel. What are you having? She gave a serious face... Everything...
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training)   A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training) Icon_minitime7th June 2014, 9:15 pm

Rika jumped up and down after seeing the shop. "Cooooool! It sounds good!" she exclaimed as she dashed to the shop, pulling Kimi along. When they walked in she looked around at the various decorations in glee. At last they sat down and were asked what they wanted, to which Kimi asked for everything. Rika got a huge grin and looked at the waiteress. "Make that two! Nipaa~" she said to the poor waitress and slammed a wad of xel on the table. "Will this be enough for both orders? Of course it will, keep the change and make it fast." she added with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training)   A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training) Icon_minitime14th June 2014, 9:02 pm

Kimiko was astonished as she saw the amount of cash Rika had on her. What had on her was barely a tenth of what she had on her... Hell that looked close to her savings... Oh wait she almost forgot the money that they were awarded for being a blade... She had put hers away so she was only running on what she had earned herself. Oh well she smiled and waited for her food to come and struck up a conversation with her senpai. So Rika-senpai! Could you tell me about your days at the academy. I'm really new to lot of things, even to being home so i thought maybe i could hear how you were when you were my age?
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training)   A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training) Icon_minitime1st July 2014, 5:47 am

Rika smiled at the waitress as she rushed off to inform the cook of the huge order that the duo made. She turned her attention back to Kimiko when she asked Rika a question. Rika thought for a moment before responding. "Wellllll I don't think it was too different. We stayed in dorms with a couple other students from our group. We had to go to long and boring classes and listen to old people ramble. Ooh but the events were always fun! Except when you had to kil- err... I mean fight another student." she said, censoring the last part. Rika was never a huge fan of the fighting in the exams. She always won without any injuries, but hurting other students upset her, especially ones she knew personally and liked. She didn't know what Kimiko had been through yet, but she could feel that the younger girl was strong inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training)   A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Reunion to Remember(Dual Training)
Page 1 of 1