Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku) Empty
PostSubject: dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku)   dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku) Icon_minitime11th May 2014, 6:55 pm

training for
Spoiler:

castus would be currently walking into the dojo looking around for his brother but he could not see him currently or smell him in the building but he was in the village. With a howl castus would attempt too call zaku too the area they were suppose too be training and they needed too stick too this new regiment if they wanted too get stronger. His clothes would be white in color a pair of training gi on his back his newly found weapons could be seen, he would lean against the wall waiting for his brother and this training too begin.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku)   dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku) Icon_minitime15th May 2014, 10:09 pm

Zaku and Zues would arrive shortly after the howl he heard was infact from his brother as the two would walk in calmy he would wave before nodding to zues that he could go play with kuroi while him and castus caught up his Zaaki was strapped to his back the huge blade was heavy old zaku could hold it up being given the sword young he had learned how to use it more effectively over the years as he got closer to his older brother he would wave yo!. so you bout ready to get things started? hows things been with you two? he wore his regular training gear the black hoodie aswell as pants he would shift his eyes to zues who was playfully jumping around kuroi with his tounge out like a maniac
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com

PostSubject: Re: dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku)   dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku) Icon_minitime15th May 2014, 10:16 pm

Castus would wave at Zaku as he showed up then walk toward him slowly as he pulled off his new weapons making sure too show them too his brother, Not just yet i wanna show you this, i got it from dads brother Bastus. They are magic and everything try too apply some strength too a hit with this one. Castus would toss zaku oniki then kick the ground with B rank strength before pulling up a stone the size of his chest and tossing it at Zaku at D rank speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku)   dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku) Icon_minitime15th May 2014, 10:30 pm

Zaku would catch the hammer zeus jumping to attention as the noise from the giant rock being made and shot towards zaku caught him off guard he would feel the hammer grasping it with one hand first it wasn't as heavy as zaaki but it did have some heft to it as he would bring it around slamming it into the rock it would shatter the dust and debri flying everywhere he'd look back toward castus sounds like someone you'd be named after brother... this is a good hammer i like it very befitting of you anything else new you find?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku)   dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku) Icon_minitime15th May 2014, 10:40 pm

Yea i was named after him for sure, but that's the only new thing i got there was two of them Oniki and Akatsuki Castus would hold the other up tilting his head as he examined it shining off the light it was a nice shine despite the crystal being black in color. I also finally found out my release, i have Crystal release the same thing these hammers are made off go figure. I been working on harnessing my chakra but still i can't maybe this training regiment will allow me some insight on it Castus would say tapping his chin, his clothes would be a green training gi with a ibara symbol on the back in black.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku)   dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku) Icon_minitime18th May 2014, 4:56 pm

Zaku would smile his older brother was good and he knew that he himself was as well but he had always wondered how he compared.. He'd look at Zeus giving him the order to stay through stare alone. he'd turn back to castus grabbing the middle of zaaki's handle letting it rest there so brother shall we?.. he'd say spreading his stance his left hand would touch the ground as he took on a more primal stance his demeanor changed almost istantly he was ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku)   dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku) Icon_minitime19th May 2014, 2:07 pm

Castus would smile dropping his weapon, his body starting too ripple and contract as he utilized his strength tier. His muscles would grow double their normal size and he would grow too be 10 feet tall now towering over his brother his black skin glistening in the dim sunlight ibara offered. He would step back both hands moving down into his pouch. The ground would crack under his heel spreading too form a 10 feet radius of cracked earth, Castus would spin on his heel and now seen would be 10 kunai adorning his knuckles with the sharp ends being held in his knuckles allowing the handles too only be seen within his large hands, in a instant he would push forward off the ground away from Zaku at C rank speeds using C rank strength but aiming at Zaku would be the 10 kunai Castus having thrown them when he leaped forward they would come toward Zaku at B rank speeds honing in on him too deal D rank blunt damage each if they hit. Next Castus would utilize the generic sealing method too remove his naginta which he would begin spinning in one hand then smash the ground after a back flip causing the ground too crater once more but this time he would use his foot too kick the large rock into the air kicking it once more too send it flying at his brother at B rank speeds.

Castus would then charge forward his Naginta aiming straight on he was ready for a good training it had been awhile and just as it seemed like he was heading straight toward Zaku Castus would stop crouch then jump high into the air landing 25 feet away with a thud and crater forming as he smirked at his brother beginning too spin his weapon once more.

Are you ready brother?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku)   dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dual training regimentt(Castus< Zaku)
Page 1 of 1