Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Castus Training Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Castus Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Castus Training Thread   Castus Training Thread Icon_minitime15th March 2014, 5:01 pm

Bulk training
Words needed: 700
Word Count:704
Spoiler:

With a small amount off packing in ibaragakure the twins set off for the academy with hope and eagerness, there trip would take them out off there lands for the first time something Castus enjoyed very much so much he would think of never coming back upon reaching the west sea everything seemed too move faster too the beat off the powerful Shogunate, though arriving at the academy seemed too be not as fun as one would think Castus and his brother arrived at possibly the worst time if they planned on meeting people their first days here, seeing as how the Chuunin and Jounin exams were currently going on. All he could do was train and prepare for when he would take his try at becoming a chuunin and even genin ninja. Castus was already at the training ground with Kuroi the two were simply scoping everything all in a calm manner with Castus sitting on a bench and Kuroi beside him sitting on the ground, You ready Kuroi, our first training here and the first off many too come...i think this earthy terrain will be a good training ground. Should start before it changes again. Castus would get up walking backwards as he began too stretch and likewise waited for Kuroi too respond. I guess you can start im just gonna sit this one out and watch. Kuroi would then lay on the ground as he waited for the training too be over he for some reason did not feel like training today and Castus simply shrugged it off with a smirk it would only suck for him if he started slacking.

Castus would think for a minute, what he would do first was the fuinjustu seemed only right why strain himself before seeing if he could at least get that part right, soo with a plop he would sit down and pull out a fuinjustu material box. With slow and steady strokes after dipping his brush in pain Castus would begin drawing a seal over his heart on his chest, it didn't take long but nothing happened right away causing Castus too turn to Kuroi for more information. I thought this demon contract stuff would give me some kinda power the seal is bogu-. Castus would freeze as his skin would start turning black before his very eye's and it spread until it covered him entirely...he no longer doubted the seal but also gave a quick thought as too what had just happen, this had too be permanent or he would be feeling a drain with a sigh he would start working on another the sigh was for his own reasons he had a brother and now he could not get him too take his classes for him. The next two seals would go on his shoulders these he would feel as soon as they were finshed taking his chakra and somehow halfing it but he had information on these seals and they would come in handy in the long run and applying them now would only be a plus.

Lastly for his training Castus would rise up and start stretching after all that was done he would flex his muscles causing his body too expand and double in size, this was something he had grown used too ever since he was a boy his weapon seemed too allow his too grow stronger then the normal ninja and this would prove very helpful on his road too becoming a ninja, a black fog would envelop Castus as he cracked the ground under his feet then pushed off forming deep craters from his sheer strength as he moved forward through the air at A rank speeds..Woooooooo!. He would yell in excitement he had never moved anywhere close too this fast before and this was just the start off his ninja career, he would come too a wall and try too stop only too go straight through crushing the wall and causing Kuroi too stand up and move too where Castus was laying on the ground with a smile, I could not track your movements, guess i gotta do some training. Castus would simply chuckle at his pets comment before lifting off the ground, Cool.

Last edited by Mu on 15th May 2014, 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Castus Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castus Training Thread   Castus Training Thread Icon_minitime15th March 2014, 5:22 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/

Castus Training Thread
Page 1 of 1