Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tikz

Tikz

I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission Empty
PostSubject: I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission   I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 3:39 pm

He had obtained all of his info ftom the village that he could on there target so he would await asura as he reached the gates and waited for her tho he knew she was prolli already some where close he'd remain where he was tho takinga deep breath he planned to let asura know of her heritage before things got crazy, she had the right to know and he had held it long enough as many as 4 generations too long... assuming that she was close by and could here him he'd close his eyes taking a breath before asking his question Asura...tell me...what do you know of your family dating as far back as you can? he would say to her though he knew not if she could hear him...
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission   I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission Icon_minitime28th April 2014, 3:00 pm

Indeed Asura was already waiting there, silence shrouding her as she stepped out to meet Tikatchi with a smile on her face. Even if she hadn't been close-by she would have been able to hear him talk, probably a precaution. "My heritage? Well I only really know about my mum and my dad, one of them was an important Mishura, still alive actually and the other was a Xeres who... Well he's a Missing Nin now after being chased out, I'm not sure if he is still alive but I still love him, even if he is dangerous... Why do you ask Tikatchi?" She cocked her head to the side and reached up, shifting her blindfold up so that one of her eyes were shown, staring directly at Tika. A slight frown creased her lips but she was more confused than worried, she just hoped that something bad hadn't happened to her family or something...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission   I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission Icon_minitime28th April 2014, 3:06 pm

Um? talking....talking! on a mission shame on you two, they were in crater lake and um night or day night or day. Night I suppose. and the area was filled(Not like the mission stated), bad information I suppose conga were lifting wood obviously building something and being lead by a man with a grey robe simply pointing out where things go. Too the left their were two roughly made outpost standing 25 feet high and with a squint one would see two figures and shine a light in their direction. The light moved D rank speeds and if they were noticed they would have a small scale battle on their hands.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission   I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission Icon_minitime28th April 2014, 6:20 pm

Tika eyes would catch onto the light before he would look back to asura i know of them...your mother i seen to her training personally and your father well his story is beat saved for another time but the reason i asked is because i am apart of that heritage.. for a very long time ive watched you train and grow into the person you are now...it may come as a shock to you after all but im your great grand father...we can keep talking however if we want to avoid drawing too much attention we should move here take this radio that way if we are outta ear shot i can still communicate with you... now.. get to higher ground and stay outta view im going to conceal myself maybe set these two up to get them outta here first if got a shot take it.. he would say as the light got closer he would activate fade the black keeping his speed low he'd swing right at crashing ground speeds before taking cover behind one of the pillars which was currently unmanned He'd click on his radio so that he could her if things did turn into a battle he'd signal her knowing that she could see him letting her know to fire at will if she had a direct shot silent but deadly asura if you dont wanna take that we could always just demo this place but remember we need the info he'd say before awaiting a reaction he'd only activate his third stage of his kyougan to view for any movement currently his fade the black would mask his movement and precense right now

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission   I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission Icon_minitime29th April 2014, 4:33 pm

A deep, dark shock ran through Asura's spine. The words that Tikatchi spoke to Asura didn't register fully but there was something within them that wasn't right, something that Tika had hidden from her... She snarled almost silently and glared directly at Tikatchi, her one uncovered eye narrowing. "After this mission we are going to have a fucking long talk, do you understand me?" She hissed out, anger tinting her voice before she unshipped her bow and vanished from sight, her Silent Killing and her Vacuum Release speeds allowing her to easily dodge the light and vanish into the nearest high point, be that right at the edge of the crater or in a tree that was fringing it. Once up there she activated her camouflage and drew an arrow, knocking it and drawing it back but doing no more. Her eyes switched to UV sight after this and she simply scanned the location, marking out the position of everyone that was in the crater. "Tika, when you find a target I need to kill, tell me and I shall deal with them..." She murmured softly into the radio and settled into an archer's stance, her voice and her body turning emotionless, she could think about things after this mission during it however... She couldn't let her emotions get the better of her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission   I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission Icon_minitime29th April 2014, 11:23 pm

The person in the outpost would shine the light around once more double checking the area, he had saw something and rarely was wrong. He would jump from his outpost landing swiflty before walking directly toward Asura's postion, he would stop lean too look behind him then give a sigh as he pulled his pants down starting too piss. The conga has finished building something which was shaped like a triangle the man in the grey robe would twist then smile as he clapped.

Now for the modding, um Asura would be standing on the ground doing whatever, go figure she would think she was on her perch or whatever and would in no way possible  know that she was indeed in a fabrication which had been placed over the area. Um for the most part there was 15 Conga in the area and the one's on the outpost would actually show under their actual locations due too the fab placed on the area. If they could not rid themselves of this then they lost before it even .

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission   I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission Icon_minitime6th May 2014, 8:09 pm

Tika would blink as his 4th stage of kyougan would activate clicking his radio into the on position show time his eyes would shift from asura to the outpost where the conga where he'd blur thru several hand signs before inhaling and swinging wide right of where he was immediately releasing the huge fire ball at the outpost at vacuum release with the conga in it as he took his first step before dissappering silently re adjusting his positioning, he'd let off another attack from the remains of his built up chakra this would be invisible as the fireball would consume the outpost the stream would travel at crashing ground once it mixed with the fire the resulting explosion would destroy everything within 10 feet of it he'd settle into another spot as his heaven seals first stage would take form he would feel the awakening of his s.o.a as it too crept over his body he would crouch low a faint grunt escaping him as the pain of heaven activating slightly hurt he would watch for the result of his attacks from a completely different location than the attacks came your up asura move now before reinforcements come we gotta move up he said lightly to her

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission   I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission Icon_minitime6th May 2014, 8:20 pm

A smirk lit up Asura's face as she watched Tikatchi go into action, her mind switched off all but combat instincts, there was no need for her to think about anything else at the moment. "Tikatchi, watch yourself, this place is under a Fabrication. I can't kai out of it, my genjutsu shield isn't protecting me and my eye hasn't changed so it's not Ronin... I can thus only logically conclude that a Dakar or Dues is down there somewhere..." She murmured softly into her mic, so quiet that Tika would only barely pick it up but the guard beside her wouldn't hear it over the sound of his pissing and the current firestorm that was going on. That was when Asura struck, with the confusion of all the fire flying around she would pick out the target with the strongest and launch an utterly gargantuan arrow at them. This arrow however would be completely silent, invisible and moving at Ripping Discord speeds to strike at the target. Then all hell would break loose, blaze release flames would erupt from the point of impact scattering in a thirty foot radius and burning all within to death with the S-Rank flames. Due to her techniques though... Not even the guard beside her would realise what was going on. Of course Asura couldn't leave him alive and so her sword lashed out, still invisible, at A-Rank speeds to shear through his neck (S-Rank damage) but if he couldn't hear it and couldn't see it... What hope did he have of dodging it...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission   I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission Icon_minitime11th May 2014, 5:03 pm

Okay so all the conga were dead and um the lacky novice scholars all were currently burning alive. In the middle would be the Dakar looking around with a confused look a arrow had just moved by pretty fast but meh he planted his feet sending the arrow flying back too it's sender she would get all that damage unless she could dodge her own attack which moved at a nice speed maybe he would have too fight today. Guess i gotta blow it up The man would say and press a button before scanning the area looking too see how many enemy's he was facing. been awhile since i faced blaze gotta love the Mishura eh? let's get this started cause once the boss finds out i let this happen ima need something too sweeten the moment out a bit The man would pull something from under his cloak a shield how he hid it i don't know but it covered the length of his entire arm he was ready for battle.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission   I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need two of every drug bish! A-rank mission
Page 1 of 1