Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Clubbing (C-rank mission)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Clubbing (C-rank mission) Empty
PostSubject: Clubbing (C-rank mission)   Clubbing (C-rank mission) Icon_minitime10th September 2016, 1:44 am

Today was a big day for kenichi, as he was suppose to tag along a duo of genin. These genin weren't exactly someone he knew, but since they all hailed from the same village; it'd be an honor to meet those whom soon will know him for the type of violence he can create. "isn't today's mission just a bit too boring!" he thought soon exhaling. he stared at the ceiling "I'm not going to say, I'm not going to say it!" it felt like he had already admitted defeat to the landscape that he was in, something that could irk more than an annoying old man, who only wanted to test out a students attention to detail. " they said south-southeast, well where is it? And what type of directions is this to give a kid. he complained, but this child was special; or the child's blood was to be more specific. His clan's name was the juryoku, which are highly extraordinary at being used as a compass.
Back to top Go down

Clubbing (C-rank mission)
Page 1 of 1