Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades

Go down 
+4
Mist
Seran
Aurielle
Kenji
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mist

Mist

Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades   Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th April 2014, 3:12 pm

Rika stepped back as the shogun began talking and listened carefully. What he had to say was quite surprising. He was leaving the Blades in charge of the revolution basically, which was a pretty drastic decision. He also mentioned the Blades would be pairing up, which caught her attention. She didn't really know any of the other blades. Her first choice would be Cyrus, as he was one of the oldest current members besides Rika herself, but something about the little green haired girl grabbed Rika's attention. Kyoshiro, the boy who had challenged Ruby spoke up, rather disrespectfully against the shogun. Her first instinct was to scold him, but his words held truth to them, even Rika couldn't deny that.

Rika sighed, knowing the shogun had more experience then them and probably held information they didn't. She would trust her leader, that is what it meant to be a Blade. Kyoshiro had a point though, she only hoped the Shogun knew what he was doing. "Whether the request is foolish or it isn't I will try my best to fulfill your will." she said. She remembered the girl again. "However... I have one request..."" she paused to ensure she had the Shoguns attention. "I would like to take responsibility for this girl under my care... Of course this will also count as the pairing you mentioned between us blades." she said.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades   Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th April 2014, 3:54 pm

Kimiko listened carefully and thought to herself about it. This sounded like a real dangerous idea... Her intuition would hesitate at the thought of it all. She would lead something so much bigger than she ever anticipated... She was inexperienced, childish, and was basically not even close to being an adult yet. Though... This is something she wanted to do, it was something that would make her a hero, just like the man in her stories. Than she heard the boy's rather disrespectful commentary... He had a point but It didn't matter to her, to be honest she was motivated to do this more than ever. Maybe before the Chunin exam she would've never done this but she felt like she had grown and spoke out as her beads started rotated rapidly and she said rather seriously. If you don't like the odds than leave! And they aren't that experienced either! They may have had more training but they've been in this academy with the majority of us. Who cares if we're just children! I've read in books about multiple villages who would only have a graduating genin class of 1 as they killed the rest of their classmates! In a majority of wars their have been several cases of children successfully taking on what seemed like impossible missions. You should have more confidence in us, we aren't 'just' children. We're the elite chosen for the blades! Her beads than settled down on her neck as she looked with determination at the kid before nervously stepping back. I mean, we may be strangers but the prodigies were just the same at one point so it's not like it's hopeless.

She started twiddling her fingers and looking down, slightly blushing from her outburst. She than remembered, she officially isn't a blade... She was only half paying attention to the others as she was pointed out on and her face shot red, WHAT!? Well... Um... I guess that is okay... I'm not sure how to feel about this... Thank you? She kept twiddling her fingers as she went back to being nervous. So much was happening...
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades   Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th April 2014, 6:23 pm

Cyrus frowned as the Shogun spoke about the twelve's defection and Bijuu roaming the lands. The last thing they needed during a civil war were walking monsters hell bent on nuking villages as they came across them. It was something to take note of, but there were other priorities to be had. As Cyrus listened, he suddenly became very pale and cold. Ibaragakure had been listed in with the traitors, the world seemed to spin around him. His stomach flipped, but he quickly composed himself and took a long, deep breath. If Ibaragakure was a traitor, so be it, it was no longer his home. The Shogun and West Continent had become his father and home, the only thing she needed in life. If he was going to die fighting for one, it would be his new one.

Cyrus raised an eyebrow as Kyoshiro went off on his tangent towards the Shogun. When he was finished Cyrus shook his head, The girls are right. No one asked you to be one of us. If it's too much for you to handle and you're too scared to take on the responsibility of an adult and a true shinobi, then leave. Cyrus stared at the boy, looking him over for a long cool minute before continuing, On the other hand, if you don't plan on scurrying back under your mother's skirts and crying like a little babe, then you'll be my partner. Maybe I can show you what it really means to be a Blade, and if not, then I'll be taking that sword back from you.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades   Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th April 2014, 6:58 pm

Rainer listened to everyone and took in their words. Not really having much to say on the matter at hand. Konrad looked at him, and shrugged. They had numbers and resources sure, but those strategic locations could be their undoing. It'd be foolish to try and take those points unprepared. Rainer hoped he'd leave someone behind to help guide them. If so that would be his first plan, seek out this person, and get their opinions and ideas on how to handle these points. Hush boy. He said to Kyoshiro he thought his name was. His voice was low but hearable, and carried a harsh tone. His expression become cold and solemn as he began to take what exactly his responsibilities were. Are you leaving anything behind? Plans, advisors, blueprints, names of any men on the inside? He wanted all the knowledge he could take in, anything the shogun had to offer would serve. Ibaragakure wouldn't fall without a fight after all.

Even the money that sat in his hand. It felt heavy, though not as heavy as his heart. He knew for a fact this was more than he'd seen in his lifetime. And honestly, he'd felt as though he'd sold his soul down the river. Though he was a man of his word, and he'd win Ibara for the Shogun, and hopefully his clan would find…no his clan will find forgiveness. Mercy is something he would give them without a second thought, that kindness would be reciprocated. Konrad would only listen, the thought of having to slay the men he called ally but moments ago seemed to weigh far heavier on his mind then Rainer's. Though he would not abandon his brother, especially in what would seem to be his darkest hour. They'd die as they lived, together and inseparable.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades   Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th April 2014, 8:17 pm

Indeed it is a crazy venture, young Kyoshiro and I admire the loyalty of Rika of course, but Rainer is the one who seemed to understand that I am not simply handing you over the entire army and wishing for the best. This is a grooming process of course, while you are in control over the army I have men and you will have advisors to help you out they will be coming from the West Continent the few that I could spare either way, while they are not fighters they are tacticians and will help you in your campaign I'd urge you to listen to them and learn. While they have fought battles this is your homeland after all and you are a diverse bunch you could know how dangerous it can get in the Land of Beginnings. As a result you will work together with them while shamelessly picking their brains for tactics so that you may eventually mature enough that you will not need their doctrine anymore. I do admit you are young but that is the thing about youth, it is fleeting and I've known shinobi as young as you make powerful commanders all you lack is the experience, you have the potential, resources and dare I say drive to become powerful. The Shogun said calmly while moving his eyes from each member as he spoke before looking towards the Academy in the distance.

Personally my views are that the shinobi village system is to rigid to allow for the integation of these lands into the West Empire. I have read about the feudal era of your land where clans bound together and operated as mercenaries, violent yes but much less destructive than your current Shinobi World Wars. Perhaps it was because the fighting was done at such a smaller scale. That is...what I hope to accomplish in the future rather than joining up as clans perhaps something similar to how Mercenary Guilds will spout up around the lands while villages will be more of a commercial endevour after all separate things into parts and the collective power will be reduced drastically. But we shall see...once this war is over anyways. It is for that purpose that you are to learn strategy and why despite the drastic nature of these events it is better than you learn now while I am away, this way when the war ends you would have aquired not only battle and command experience but fame and infamy across the land as competent leaders. That way I will be able to usher the Land of Beginnings into a new era where shinobi work for themselves rather than under some guise of nationalism under the employ of power hungry Kage and Daimyos. Hypocritical as it may be I do not like to enslave nations, nor do I like power being isolated but...the way the world is sometimes it has to be that way, your homeland however has the potential to not follow the trend of most assimilated nations of the West Empire. The Shogun said before his voice became wistful at the end he would then sigh before turning away.

I trust you will not disappoint me, I would have loved to stay longer but I have things to attend to and the Emperor despite being a wonderful ruler and friend is rather impatient. He said before vanishing in a Body Flicker which leaving a silvery aura in his wake. His Bodyguards would vanish as well most likely to follow him.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades   Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th April 2014, 8:31 pm

Kimiko's outburst against Kyoshiro surprised Rika, the quiet girl went all out against what he said. While it was surprising, it made Rika smile under her mask, she was perfect. On top of that she didn't seem to have any objections to Rika taking her into her own care.  It seemed Rika's second reason for coming to the west continent was done.  It seemed Cyrus and Kyoshiro partnered up, and that left Rainer and Haru to pair up. Seemed everything came out quite well. The shogun continued speaking of his plans for the land, and while Rika had a faint idea of what he wanted to do, this was news to her and she agreed with it completely, the less violence the better, no matter the means to achieve it. Balance over all, was the code she lived by.

Rika bowed her head slightly as the Shogun bid them farewell, and then he was gone. Rika sat there silently for a moment before turning around and facing Kimiko. She stared at her for a moment before tilting her head to the side oddly. "Your so... KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!" she said as she removed her mask and dashed after Kimiko, picking the girl up and twirling her around. Her personality had changed almost instantly as she reverted back to her carefree personality that she usually showed in public.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades   Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th April 2014, 9:43 pm

Haru was currently daydreaming until the bag of xel hit the ground before him. Niice~ Listening to the shogun speak on these important matters, Haru paid close attention to what he wanted the blades to do. They were now to act upon his will and be spearheading the Shogunate war effort. He was glad when he heard this because there were a few errands he had to take care of in the other lands. Also, now that the blades were pairing up would make getting what he needed even easier. His crimson eyes would dash to Rainer on his left. This guy was okay, he was certainly skilled in the exams from what Haru saw. It seemed the two of them would be a pair anyway due to everyone else picking their partners. Eh, I hope he isn't one of those serious twenty-four seven kind of dudes. If he is, its going to be a very boring trip for me. His eyes would gaze towards the others as Rika picked up kimiko. The others were interesting, all of their personalities seemed unlikely to form a good team. Which was perfect, because for some reason teams like that always ended up being awesome. "Looks like we're the last two. So you wanna be partners? Personally, I don't mind partnering up with ya or not but it would make things easier. By that I mean, if you have some things to take care of I will will assist you with them, and you help me out with mine. " He'd say as his eyes remained forward. Having a partner actually would be interesting. It was boring to travel alone anyway, having Rainer along would probably make it more enjoyable. "Plus it'll be fun, eh." Finally looking at Rainer with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades   Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th April 2014, 1:55 pm

Kimiko was listening in depth to what the Shogun was saying and she was trying to make it simpler in her head. All she really got was that through this new system, the lands would be more peaceful. It was a lot to process as her inexperience was showing as she couldn't fully grasp what he was talking about. Mental smoke was rising from her head from all the thoughts flying through her. Soon enough he was announcing he was leaving and leaving them with the resources to succeed. She bowed her head and said, Farewell Shogun-sama! With that, it was just them together to discuss things.

Kimiko let out a sigh as she noticed the girl named Rika, who had offered to take her under her wing, staring at Kimiko. It was unnerving and than she yelled out that she was so kawaii and proceeded to pick her up and throw her around. Kimiko's entire face glowed red as she mumbled, Rika-senpai... Please put me down! This is embarrassing... Cue in the comedic swirls in her eyes, no one had praised her as cute and acted this way to her in years. With all that was going on, she didn't know how to handle it.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades   Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th April 2014, 3:14 pm

Ace would walk into the area noticing the person he wanted to talk to had left already, his luck I guess. Zeta would enter the area a few moments later as he was much slower then his master. He was looking to join the blades catching word their was one more slot open for the taking. His true intentions wouldn't be voiced as it was his own, by the look of the current blades he could recognize two of them from his past training, hopefully they could vouch for him so hr could get in. Yo Im Ace, heard of a great opportunity to save this peace we have with the shogun in control of the lands, I only wish that you accept me in and i will show you my loyalty during this war. He would nob his head at Rainer and Cyrus and then look at the other blades waiting for their responses, Zeta was nervous of the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades   Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th April 2014, 1:48 pm

Kyoshiro was still having a giggle fit despite the others when the shogun had left and the new kid arrived. He looked around at the other blades as he held Kubikiri on his shoulder. "Hey. I don't know which of you guys is the leader of this little band of kids, but you have a customer," he would say before looking up at the sky and increasing his sense of smell. Kyoshiro was hoping to catch the smell of food but currently smoke blanketed out the smell of most things. He'd have to wait till the wind changed direction to better locate where more food might be.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades   Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th April 2014, 2:51 pm

Rika continued spinning Kimiko around for several seconds until she asked to be put down, so she did  so. Rika had a sad expression after letting go of Kimiko. "But.... you're so cute, I just wanna take you home!" she said, before grabbing Kimiko and running around with her at vacuum release speeds. "So cuuuuuuuuuuute!" she yelled as she dragged Kimiko around like a little girl does with a teddy bear. Her stomach growled slightly as she remembered she hadn't eaten in a while. She wondered if there was a place to get food nearby. Among the chaos, surely there was still a decent food selling place still standing.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades   Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th April 2014, 8:52 pm

Waiting on an answer, Haru decided to give him more time on the thought. He had things he wanted to do before actually starting to actively participate in the fight. Preparations and other stuff, he had to attain a certain something. "So yeah, if you wanna partner up just meet me in Shigakure when you're ready. I'll be around there after I take care of some errands." With that Haru would turn from the group and walk towards then past the new guy. "Hm, I'm cool with you joining. Most of us are new anyway so they shouldn't mind either.." He'd say as he past him, three steps later and he had lifted off the ground and flew in the direction of the land of beginnings. He kind of wanted to get to know everyone a little more but whatever,  he would surely see them again, probably.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades   Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th April 2014, 1:37 pm

Kimiko was being dragged along like a rag doll and Rika was going so fast that the small girl couldn't see what was happening... As Rika stopped when her stomach grumbled, she tried to mumble aloud but was heavily disoriented, it came out a bit slurred. Rika-senpai... Shouldn't we all make a plan before we do anything else? I mean when will be our next chance for us all to meet? She finished up as she was starting to gain some standing again, even though lets face it, she was Rika's teddy bear now... Oh boy this was going to be a loooooooong partnership.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades   Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th April 2014, 8:16 pm

Rainer looked at the boy who wanted to be a blade, the academy student from before. Shaking his head slowly he looked toward the others. I don't care. He said placing a hand on his own shoulder. He then began rolling it before turning to Haru. Sure. Does anyone here know of a good blacksmith? He said a little louder making sure everyone heard him. He wanted a few things, as for some reason he felt as though plain clothing wasn't enough for the battles to come. That and a few new swords would be nice, and perhaps a new sheathe for all his swords. Except the one of course.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades   Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd April 2014, 12:52 am

It wasn't the welcome he was expecting but they accepted him for the most part, he figured they needed the help anyway so it didn't matter. Looking at the faces of the current blades he would take down everything about them, no more words needed to be said he was a general now, war was upon them and he had to prepare. Even with the new found power of the blade he claim, he feared it was still not enough, that feeling of fear would instantly turn into a feeling of determination. Next time on the battlefield he would be ready for anything he would train hard everyday to make sure of it and best every opponent he faced, some might be standing in front of him as he had to look out for perpetrators. With his blood hot he would grab his new blade and leave the area as he had some private business to handle then head back to Dipu and help out with the war efforts.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades   Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th May 2014, 3:17 pm

Rika left Kimiko alone as she looked around at the other blades. They were all kids, and she had no idea where to start with plans. As for now they just needed to build their forces and prepare for the battles to come, the actual attack strategies and war planning wasn't gonna be right away. They needed to organize and recruit, surely the others realized this as well. "Well Kimiko, I think it's best each pair goes their separate ways for now, we need to get used to eachother and prepare for whats to come, surely we'll meet again at another point to discuss things in more detail." she said, as she watched several members leave and go their own ways. "If anyone needs to contact us we'll be working out of Dipu, so send word there." she said to the other Blades. Rika began walking off but stopped and turned around, holding out her hand for Kimiko to follow. "Let's get some food! Nipaa~"

[le exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades   Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shogunate Meet Topic - Blades
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2