Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

So It Begins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

So It Begins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So It Begins   So It Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2014, 6:38 pm

Jasmine would eventually finish up using her napkin to tap her lips just in case she spilled some crumbs on her lips but, thankfully there weren't any heiress edict classes for the win. She would calmly sip her green tea while Rika spoke before waving Saya over and paying both of their tabs, rather than let Rika pay for her despite what she had said earlier. That's good, home is where the heart is after all. Speaking of Rebecca, I should probably head out to meet up with her, we are going to do one last sale in Dipugakure before we head out, I just bought an Aruserutasu so we can just fly right up to it well..you know not in one day because that would be silly but it'll probably take about a month or so. Either way, you should check the shops here, if you see anything with an engravement with a fan surrounded by sakura petals and a small J next to it, it was made by me. Every Blacksmith has to have their signature, yeah? Jasmine said sighing before pulling out a small mirror and her lipstick and reapplying it before smacking her lips together a bit. Once that was done she would put everything away before getting up and blowing a small kiss at Saya as thanks when she came to collect their plates.

So I'll see you then, yeah? Jasmine would say once Rika was done leaning to give her a small hug if she allowed her too before going off on her own way.

(Jasmine Exits)
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Mist

Mist

So It Begins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So It Begins   So It Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2014, 6:49 pm

As Rika finished her meal, it seemed Jasmine was about to leave. It was a bit sad to see her go, it would be a while before they saw each other again, hopefully not much more than a year, or less than a year if she was lucky. Of course this meant it was about time for Rika to get going as well. She let out a sigh, knowing the atmosphere of the west continent would be less friendly than the one she was leaving. "Good luck Jazzy! I'll see you again soon." she bid farewell, allowing Jasmine to hug her. It was... odd, she hadn't felt human touch in a non-violent way in a great deal of time, it was nice though, she hoped to see Jasmine again soon. Rika watched as Jasmine left, and then turned around and made her way to her home to prepare for her travels.

[Rika exits]
Back to top Go down

So It Begins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2