Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Glamsquad, Begins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

The Glamsquad, Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Glamsquad, Begins   The Glamsquad, Begins Icon_minitime1st November 2016, 6:36 pm

Hana impatiently paced back and forth at the meeting place in Kaos for Sam to get there. Or less paced, more... slid. Whilst still getting used to the new abilities of her Curse Mark she had elected to master this frictionless movement and the pacing helped that at least. But even so, she had been waiting for the peculiar puppeteer for some time now, not quite realising that she'd completely gotten the times mixed up and was just much earlier. More so that Sam had seemed excessively excited about something and wouldn't tell Hana just what except at that time and in person. "...c'mon dead-boy," She mumbled to herself as she finally stopped her slide pacing and came to a stop on a flat rock to sit herself down. "... gave up a date for... oh who'm I kidding it wasn't gonna go anywhere. He just screamed closed minded and vanilla,"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Glamsquad, Begins   The Glamsquad, Begins Icon_minitime1st November 2016, 6:53 pm

Sam was....happy. Emotion was getting harder to discern for him lately, as he descended more and more into inevitable madness. He was unsure why he seemed to be going crazy, but he pushed it to the back of his mind. The occasional voice or figure just at the edge of his vision wasn't anything to be concerned with. Especially when he had bigger problems concerning finding a way to make himself immortal. Speaking of, he should go research past cases of immortality in order to get a feel for what he should do. He turned Hiruko around and started to walk toward Minrai castle when he remembered what he was doing Hana and Prisc.... He turned back around and continued. That had happened about three times since he set out to introduce the girls. He was becoming slightly more forgetful. It was probably because of the voices, always distracting him. Or was it his own voice speaking in different ways in his head? ....What was he doing again? Oh yeah! Prisc and Hana! Hiruko moved faster as a smile split Sam's face. He couldn't wait to introduce his two squirrel friends.

As soon as Hana was insight Sam stopped his puppet and seemed to be ejected from the cock pit. He landed lightly in Hana's lap, weighing considerably less in death than he had in life so it shouldn't have been hard for the girl to support him. He placed an affectionate kiss on her cheek, a beaming smile on his face How are you, my lovely?" He didn't give Hana a chance to answer before he was plowing on, which usually wasn't like him. Must've been the madness "I'm sure you're great! I'm great too! Anywho, there was someone I wanted you to meet, and may I say they are absolutely a-maz-ing!" He bounced slightly and clapped his hands together, his charcoal black eyes glittering with excitement. He looked around quickly before turning his gaze back onto Hana "They should be here any minute, now. Oh, I truly can't wait for you two to meet! It'll be wonderful!" He nearly squealed in happiness at the thought of the three of them teaming up. It would be so. Much. Fun!
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Glamsquad, Begins   The Glamsquad, Begins Icon_minitime1st November 2016, 7:09 pm

It would seem that Sam wanted him to meet one of his friends, that was good. It was nice knowing others were making friends, this place didn't seem to have many of the friendly type around anyway. However he did seem particularly excited about it so Priscen decided that he would get a little glammed up for it just to make a better first impression. So he made sure to keep his underwear rather girly in case he needed to change, readied a second set of clothing and then pulled on a pair of black trousers and a pink, ruffled shirt. He did quite like this shirt, especially with the flared cuffs. He pulled on a black jacket over it and buttoned it up to show the ruffles of his collar and cuffs. Lastly he pulled on a pair of nice dress shoes.

A lick of eyeliner and faint eyeshadow helped to make his gaze a little sharper and he dusted some glitter onto his cheeks to make his skin sparkle that little bit more. Five solid minutes were spent brushing his long, silken hair and he braided it over his temples into a long ponytail at the back. Then he slipped on a pair of half-moon spectacles and stepped out of his home, closing the door behind him as he went to the meeting spot. The excitement was starting to get to him and he could feel his heart starting to beat properly, the sound echoing into the ground and then spreading out. Sure enough his HeartBeat was running and music filled the air as he walked, his hips sashaying with each long stride. He wasn't too tall but he did have a fair amount of presence.

Finally Sam came into sight and so it would seem did his friend. Priscen's eyes widened behind his glasses and he bit his lip, pink burning up on his crystalline skin but he managed to push it away. They would probably hear him first before turning around to seem him and by then he would be beaming brightly. "Hello there, Sam, glad you invited me along... I guess this is your friend?" He said, his voice was high and definitely feminine and he turned to Hana, giving an elegant bow to her before standing once more. "My my, both of you are looking quite stellar today, I do hope I'm dressed well enough to accompany the pair of you~"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Glamsquad, Begins   The Glamsquad, Begins Icon_minitime1st November 2016, 7:59 pm

Hana perked up when the slightly familiar clicks were close enough, looking up just as she got a guest in her lap. She opened her mouth to speak, except Sam didn't actually give her much of a chance to answer, also leaving the blonde just a little stunned out of surprise. "Erm... wow, you're talkative today," She tease him as she glanced around after he mentioned meeting someone else. "And I hope so, I had to cancel a date because you were so excited I come." She would prod at his cheek and shoulder, continuing even as their third party member would join them. Rather unelegantly she would shove Sam off of her lap. "Dressed well enough? Please, I wear basically nothing," she wasn't exactly lying, wearing the same black hoodie and plain dress that she wore so often. "And you certainly do look good enough to spank," She said with a smirk and a glance towards Sam, with him knowing there was a chance she was being literal.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Glamsquad, Begins   The Glamsquad, Begins Icon_minitime4th November 2016, 1:48 pm

Sam rolled his eyes at the comments on his talkativeness as well as the fact that the girl had to ditch a date. It's not like she hadn't had to do it before. She had done it tons of times, mostly because all the guys she met were to "vanilla" for the budding dominatrix. Sam's head turned as he heard the familiar thrum of his friend's HeartBeat. He squealed as Prisc came into view, partly because he was excited to see the fantabulously dressed cross-dresser and partly because he was unceremoniously dumped from Hana's lap. He gave an indignant huff and stood, untangling himself from his robes in a few motions. He gave the dominatrix a little glare before he spoke "Hana, it is totally impolite to hit one someone you just met. Especially when your flirting involves BDSM. You could at least introduce yourself!" His glare melted away as he said that and a smile split his face instead, a giggle coming forth from his throat. He spoke before either of them got a chance, moving to Hana's side quickly "Actually, I'll handle the introductions! This lovely concoction of elegance and grace happens to be the best dressed cross dressing Diablo this side of the Land of Ash! I give you Priscen "Priscilla" Yorksha! He loves music and dancing, and his HeartBeat supplies just about any tune one could ever want to dance to. He is skilled in the art of Chicanery, but what Sidhe Fae wouldn't be right? The one thing I know, is that with Prisc the party is never dull or lifeless!" He spoke in an announcer like voice, moving over to the other blonde in order to motion to him like a woman showing of prizes in a game show. When he was done, he moved to Hana in order to do the same "Here we have a particularly lovely specimen that goes by the name of Stohana Fushicho. A flaming phoenix with a love for nature, this girl is an aspiring dominatrix. And by "aspiring" I mean actively practicing. I remember one time....well that is a story for later! She was once a simple Dryad, but now (though I don't know why) the Faerie Court has deemed her fit to sit upon the throne of the Spring Lord. Whether she is setting enemies on fire or tying some up for a night of torture- I mean fun, Hana is a real blast. Or maybe she's a blaze? A blossom? Well, she's whatever she decides to be." He motioned to Hana in the same manner as he had for Prisc, a large smile on his face.

After a minute or two of this, he took a step back a bit "Hana, Prisc. Prisc, Hana. I met Prisc a bit before I met you, Hana. We were.....slow friends, but friends nonetheless. When I met you, I just knew you two would be great friends. Well, it crossed my mind. But then I threw myself into a good series of books and completely forgot about it. Now, a year and a half later here we are!" He let out a small giggle. He was becoming increasingly more forgetful, but back then he really had simply gotten lost in a group of books. Then it just got pushed to the back of his mind. He couldn't even remember how he reached the conclusion that the two would get along this time. I think I was listening to music and watching a little red bird fly around.....Or maybe music was playing and I was watching the embers in our fireplace die out....Hmm.... He zoned out for a bit, trying with all of his might to remember.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Glamsquad, Begins   The Glamsquad, Begins Icon_minitime6th November 2016, 12:00 pm

A long laugh left Prisc after the introductions were complete and he shook his head, looking between the two of them. Something had definitely happened to Sam, he wasn't quite like this when they first met or for a couple of times afterwards and although it worried Prisc that he had changed it might just be the influence of others on him so maybe it wasn't actually all that bad? He gave a shrug and then stepped forwards, reaching out to take Stohana's hand and lifting it up, placing a kiss on the back of it and letting it go after bowing. "A pleasure to meet you, my Lady of Spring, you are almost royalty to the Fae, so I'm glad I made myself look fantastic, as you do~" He winked and stepped away. "As for spanking, well if you command me I really can't disobey now, can I?" The HeartBeat that surrounded them grew lower and deeper, pulsing through the ground almost like a purr or a playful growl, Priscen cocking his hips and reaching up to tap his own chin for a few moments.

"He's quite right in his introduction, interesting that he's been keeping such good tabs on me, might need to find out if I have a stalker on the loose." Prisc's emerald eyes turned to look at Sam, a smirk tilting his lips up before he looked back at Hana and giggled quietly. "It's a pleasure to meet you, my darling? If my HeartBeat is bothering you please let me know which kind of music you'd like and I'll leave it on quietly in the background, it's difficult to switch it off and agitates me if I do." He shrugged and then stepped closer to Hana, brushing against her shoulder. "I'll take up your lap if you'd rather Sam didn't~" He cooed into her ear before spinning and looking at Sam. "You were wrong about one thing though, Sam... Here in Pandora, there are a few parties that are lifeless because all of the ones I am entertaining are already dead! Doesn't mean they can't be fun though." He grinned and reached up, putting his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Glamsquad, Begins   The Glamsquad, Begins Icon_minitime6th November 2016, 2:41 pm

Hana began to smirk as Prisc seemed to be returning the teasing she had begun, although the kiss to the back of her hand had certainly taken her completely by surprise and brought a slight flush to her cheeks. An unfortunately extra effect being her feathers ruffled just a little along with the slight stream of her Sol Fire sparking up. Definitely... new. She looked back on then to Sam, a look of worry on her face as she too had been noticing the change in her already peculiar friend. If anything it was all the more obvious to her due to her lengthy absence whilst attaining her Spring Lord mark. "Well, thank you my dear puppeteer for that lovely introduction." She was at least that little thankful for that moment of better composure. If anything Prisc was a little bit of a surprise in nature. "Besides... I guess I've got a new lap cushion sorry Sam," She smirked now turned directly to Prisc once more. "So... a Sidhe huh? Well, at least I can feel confident in not knowing you're not a natural enemy. I mean... I'm not sure where the boundries are or anything but I believe Sidhe and Dryad like myself are allied Lords. ... You'd think I should know these things but I'm kinda forgetful about some things. A-Anyway... I'm going to assume this music we can hear is your Diablo thing? I'm also... super curious and a little delighted to hear you cross dress." It wasn't unusual to be talking so much, she was doing it more since she returned anyway, but she was more curious than anything. "And don't tempt me. I had a casual date with a lovely little thing who doesn't even know my real name who has the softest of rear ends. I mean it's worth it to see Sam and meet yourself. But my spanking hand hasn't been stretched just yet," She finished by whispering down Prisc's ear.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Glamsquad, Begins   The Glamsquad, Begins Icon_minitime17th November 2016, 2:46 pm

Sam had tried to make the change as inconspicuous as possible, but he couldn't really hide the madness he was feeling. He was starting to get used to it though. He smiled more than he ever had and felt truly happy when doing things other than being around dead bodies. He didn't mean to worry his friends, but he was working on keeping some aspects of his personality the same. His diction hadn't changed and nothing new cropped up other than his cheeriness. It wasn't all that bad. He shrugged a bit and smiled at Prisc "It's not stalking. I keep tabs on all my friends. The fact that I have a wall dedicated to your comings and goings has nothing to do with that fact. Nor does the shrine in my closet or the picture of you I carry around all the time. I just like knowing my friends are alright." He giggled a bit and winked at Prisc to let the other male know that he was only joking. In all honesty, he had heard about Prisc through the grape vine. Well, less of a grapevine and more of a small group of stealthy thieves-acting-as-spies that he had encountered on a mission one time. He had saved the life of their leader and she decided she owed him one, so her and her little birdies joined Pandora in order to grant him information when he should need it. He hadn't asked her to keep tabs on Prisc or Hana, but she had since it was obvious Sam cared. The woman was sweet like that.

Sam crossed his arms, his smile turning into a little smirk at how well the two were getting on "I knew you two would be fast friends! Your personalities fit so well. But I am your designated lap cushion, and I will not be replaced!" He stomped his foot and pouted playfully, trying to sustain his laughter. Before his mind started to fray, he probably would've sat on a nearby rock and simply watched the two converse. Now he was actually taking part in the conversation and having fun. Was this what it was like to be a normal teen? He had been missing out on a lot before. Life could be so fun, one need not focus on death. At that thought, a voice in the back of his mind scolded him a bit. He still had his goals of mastering death and becoming the greatest necromancer the world had ever seen. In fact, he was already underway with that. He now knew that there were things in life worth his attention, and for a little while longer he would focus on those things. He could go back to all that gloom and doom of death when he was by himself with nothing to do. Now was the time for smiles and laughter and Sam had quite a bit of each to catch up on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glamsquad, Begins   The Glamsquad, Begins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glamsquad, Begins
Page 1 of 1