Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Traveling Sucks, for Reals.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Empty
PostSubject: Traveling Sucks, for Reals.   Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Icon_minitime26th December 2013, 12:07 am

Yvette sighed as she finally got off that godforsaken vessel, it seemed like her, and the gang were on it for months time being difficult to process when one is on a vessel at sea anyways. Upon touching her feet on actual land she thanked her stars as while the sea was fun it wasn't something she liked doing, at least if she wasn't the one setting the course. Sailing seemed boring but if one were to spice it up by say...who knows pirates or sea monsters maybe she would be more inclined to get a ship. For now however she would never do that again travelling by land was hopefully more eventful and hopefully won't take as long as that had...

Guys? We are in the Land of Madness, I decided to tell the captain to shift it's course, this way we can drop Zel at Hakagakure before doubling back here for that thing you wanted to do. Yvette said looking back so that she could see her companions.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Sucks, for Reals.   Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Icon_minitime26th December 2013, 10:26 pm

Regal would walk off the ship next. After his rescue the rest of the trip was kind of quiet, mainly because he was spending the rest of his time creating a weapon. With a blue sheathe and handle, Regal had completed his first weapon and was quite proud of himself. Walking onto land, the second his foot touched the ground it would seem like something was calling out to him. It's here. The Fighter would say from the back of Regal's mind, a place that not even Yvette's connection could reach. This would cause Regal to stare off into the distance, a smile coming over his face. Okay the sooner we drop her off, the sooner I can go visit that place. It was that and he just wanted to get rid of Zela, it was war after all and for the time being she was winning. It wasn't much to worry about, she would on the losing side at the end of this war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Sucks, for Reals.   Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Icon_minitime27th December 2013, 1:50 am

Zelana would nod at Yvette's reasoning before she would cozy up to Regal with an impish smile on her face as she noticed that he was staring off into the distance with a smile. Aww so cute Re-kun you thinking about how sexy I am, tsk tsk such a pervert. she said teasing before she would pull away so that he didn't hit her or something of that nature. She would sigh before heading off after all they had some ground to cover did they not and they wouldn't get to Hakagakure without well..travelling to it. So what are you two going to do when I'm gone? We have to keep in touch some how um...send letters to me? she said while turning around and walking backwards so she could face them and talk, clearly she hadn't learnt her lesson from the last time she fell. But she was hardy so it wasn't as if she'd hurt herself by falling flat on her ass.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Sucks, for Reals.   Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Icon_minitime28th December 2013, 9:59 pm

Sigh will you quit teasing him we have a long way to go. And..hmm honestly no idea I'm tempted to say it's a secret so yeah I think I'm going to go with that. Try not to slack off in our absence Zelana because Regal and I are going to be doing our best to become more than capable. Yvette said with a smirk before she would pick up the pace after all they had a lot of ground to cover seeing as they were going to be travelling to a new land. The Land of madness was treacherous so hopefully they could make it across without any problems, then again they would most likely be travelling back here for whatever it was that Regal needed to do anyways. Perhaps they could pick up some new things on the way..yeah that would be good.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Sucks, for Reals.   Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Icon_minitime28th December 2013, 10:57 pm

Sexy? Regal couldn't help but chuckle at her remark. Be serious, when did flat in all categories equal to sexy. Regal must have missed that. Anyway back to another subject, do they really need to keep in touch with Zela. Couldn't her mysteriously disappearing be beneficial to..the whole world. Tapping his new sword on his shoulder, he would begin to walk following behind Yvette. Another stop before his own, and he was so close at that. Well that is one of the things that happen when you are stuck with a pacifist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Sucks, for Reals.   Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Icon_minitime28th December 2013, 11:13 pm

Awh...no fun no fun at all. Well I'll miss you two just in case you didn't know that and I won't slack off honest. I'll find a lot of cool resources and make epic medicine and other stuff and you guys will be like "Wow Zelana whatever will we do without you when we need to heal ourselves, you saved us a lot of money and agony." Zelana said with a huff as she turned around seeing that Yvette just walked past her, she just wasn't appreciated for her greatness. Well she'd show them the next couple of months she'll study her hardest and watch the people at the hospital so she could feed of of their knowledge and get better at determining medicinal herbs and other treatments, she won't be rendered useless she already got enough flak because she refused to hurt people.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Sucks, for Reals.   Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Icon_minitime28th December 2013, 11:49 pm

Good..Regal I've been wondering something. You know how we dropped out of the academy..don't you think we should find a way of keeping our skills sharp I mean even if we aren't shinobi anymore. I don't want our training to just go to waste. Yvette said with the bulk of the conversation being a telepathic exchange between her mind and Regal's. I have a technique which utilizes my chakra in conjunction with my energy tech to produce a suffocating pressure which causing those within range to suffer from blood loss depending on the disparity in our chakra levels, if the difference is high enough I can actually force victims to the ground and some I can even knock unconscious. Do you think you have anything that would work well in sync with that?

Training for.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Sucks, for Reals.   Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Icon_minitime29th December 2013, 12:42 am

She did bring up some really good points, all their training shouldn't go to waste and based on what The Fighter had told him, Regal had yet reach his potential. Compared to what The Fighter new, he probably wasn't anywhere close to it. Actually I do. My technique utilizes my intent to fight, it is similar to Killing Intent but for me it is a much purer source. It doesn't suffocate them rather it breaks their will, telling them before the battle even starts that they have no chance of victory. Actually it was a shame he hasn't used it much. With his next step he would release his pure intent for battle, yes it was dormant in him but that didn't mean his intent was any less powerful as the one's before him. The real reason he did it was to scare Zela, imagine what a pacifist like her would do when fighting spirit would hit her randomly, it will hit everybody in the area but Zela's reaction would most likely be the best one. Like that.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Sucks, for Reals.   Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Icon_minitime29th December 2013, 1:44 am

Zelana suddenly felt left out, she had noticed that Yvette and Regal were having one of their conversations again, she had picked up on that due to their body language and how they seemed to know what each other wanted during their time on the ship without a single word being exchanged. It was odd and usually she just ignored them, this time however she felt like her body had given up on her and she was faced with someone trying to hurt her before she knew it she was crying and she didn't understand why. She would look at Yvette and Regal in shock trying to see if they were affected too while trying to wipe her eyes when she noticed that Regal was fine for some reason..
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Sucks, for Reals.   Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Icon_minitime29th December 2013, 8:02 pm

Well that's certainly interesting..this is mine. Yvette said as her eyes widened due to the force she felt on her body, she would ignore Zelana for the time being even though the faintest of smirks appeared on her face, which was of course hidden by her scarf. Regardless she released her Psionic Pressure mainly to see what his reaction to it would be, she had a faint idea as to what their respective chakra reserves were however she wanted to be especially certain. [color=orange]So do you think it'll work.[/spoiler] she said while she continued walking not showing any indication that it affected her, even though it did. She didn't fight because she enjoyed fighting nor did she kill because she enjoyed killing she just did it because it was necessary at that moment. After all she wasn't exactly an emotional person and such reasons didn't drive her, perhaps one day that could change..
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Sucks, for Reals.   Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Icon_minitime31st December 2013, 8:12 pm

Regal's "pressure" had long past and now he was experiencing Yvette's type. His release was only for a split second but apparently that was enough to bring Zela to her knees, somehow it must have became stronger since it never had that effect on people before. Regardless he had other things to worry about as he could feel a trickle of liquid coming from his nose. Patting two of his fingers against it, he would see it was blood. Was this her technique, a little more power in something like that and it can become really dangerous. Yeah it'll work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Sucks, for Reals.   Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Icon_minitime31st December 2013, 10:05 pm

First it was this feeling of hopelessness and now she felt as if she couldn't breathe at all what...what was going on. She felt liquid and realized that she had started bleeding and it frightened her even more, she couldn't just sit there and let this happen. Guys...what's going on...what's happening I'm scared...if it's you two, please stop... she said turning to them while still holding her nose and seeing that in comparison to her the two of them seemed calm. It was very much disconcerting especially to one such as herself, was this some form of elaborate prank were the conspiring against her, what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Sucks, for Reals.   Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Icon_minitime1st January 2014, 1:45 am

[color=orange]Okay..good.[color] Yvette said stopping once she saw Zelana turn around looking all panicky she would stifle a facial expression only looking at her travelling companion with her emotionless eyes blinking once before she answered her. Hmm..what do you mean Zelana? she said calmly as if nothing was amiss she would turn to Regal raising an eyebrow silently hoping that he caught what she was trying to do and would likewise play it off as if nothing was happening at this moment. Yvette had a sense of humor after all and even though it was quite dark she did enjoy seeing others in a state of panic over her actions, then again seeing as how Regal and Zelana were having some sort of "war" she was sure he would play along. Sigh...Zelana quit messing around we have to make it to Hakagakure soon you know. she said with a slight shake of her head shooting her a "stern" look.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Sucks, for Reals.   Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Icon_minitime2nd January 2014, 1:13 am

Regal would wipe his nose completely, having a nose bleed was not something a person would want to be walking around with, especially in this land. Since Regal couldn't respond anyway, it would be up to Yvette to explain everything to her, which she would seem to not be doing. Considering Regal couldn't play it off completely, considering Yvette's technique also affected him, but he just shrugged with a face of a person who also didn't know what was going on either. Regardless they couldn't be wasting time standing around with Zela's problems, yes they might have caused it but it was her problems in the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Sucks, for Reals.   Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Icon_minitime4th January 2014, 9:59 pm

Zelana would wipe away the blood and would frown at both of them as they clearly knew what was going on, luckily it stopped now but she would hold this against them in the future. I hate both of you so much right now. Zelana said with her frown turning into a pout and she would continue to follow them to the Land of the Graves border which she could see in the distance. They must of been walking for quite sometime but it seemed to pass by quickly enough, soon she would be in Hakagakure and she would work hard making consumables which would aid their goals.

(Zelana Exits)
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Sucks, for Reals.   Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Icon_minitime4th January 2014, 11:26 pm

We love you too, Zelana. Yvette said with a smirk knowing that Zelana would probably hold a grudge for this but end up blaming Regal for the bulk of it hopefully allowing Yvette to dodge out of whatever revenge was in store for their practice session. Thankfully she and Regal had finished with the short "training" that they had been attempting to do incognito, she was thankful that his ability like hers wasn't exactly obvious as who knows who was watching as they wandered to the border of a new country. Though she was sure their next training session wouldn't be so simple, as she wanted to see if he was as good in the use of a sword as she was.

(Yvette Exits - Training Complete)
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Sucks, for Reals.   Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Icon_minitime4th January 2014, 11:56 pm

Revenge might be imminent upon Zela's return, that was something to think about later though. At the moment since she was gone, now Regal could go about his plans. His objective was the Lost Castle, more specifically what was hidden in it. Anyway they might want to make haste, this was the Land of Madness after all, who knew what could be following them from a distance. Off we go. He would say beginning his walk towards the castle, it shouldn't be as far as the border luckily so they should make it in a short amount of time.

[Regal Exits]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Sucks, for Reals.   Traveling Sucks, for Reals. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling Sucks, for Reals.
Page 1 of 1