Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Empty
PostSubject: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 1:10 pm

Tierno had wondered through the land of Echoes for days with the looming Jonin exam date approaching. He thought to himself that no regular civilian would be able to help him. Hell he could barely find any shinobi from this nation. He was left wandering around this nation... Until he wandered into a bar and noticed a few other foreign shinobi sitting down for a drink. He would sit in the back and eavesdrop, something about 'the event is around the swamp." Well Tierno had no other leads so instantly headed toward the swamp to see if there was anything there.

Well the day was here and here he was at the swamp. Seems like the little tip he heard was correct. He found the sign up and well... signed up for the exam. He was told to meet two others in this specific area and wait for the exam to start. Tierno did as he was told as he started to feel something he hadn't had felt in awhile. Anxiety... Time to pass an exam.
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 1:57 pm

Taishoku listened to what the head Procter of the first round had to say to everyone ,and when he finished he went over to the billboard. Memorizing every last name on the board and also the teams." Hmm, a Mishura and Rikigaku. Interesting."  He says to himself. Truthfully Taishoku knew nothing of the two people on his team,and didn't care for them one bit, but would need them if he was to go on to the second round. Taishoku made his was to the specific area his team was supposed to meet at and would quickly begin to tell the one that was already there who they should go after first."We should  go after one of the shogunate teams."There wasn't and specific reason for him to say they should go after the shogunate teams other then they could be weakest of the teams.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 4:44 pm

There wasn't even a sound, not a single whisper from the surroundings as Asura landed behind Tierno, her feet touching down and her body shifting without a noise. She didn't smile but that was because the current circumstances required her to be serious. She didn't exactly /mind/ being serious but it wasn't a life style choice she wanted to keep it around forever. So after she landed, she flashed a smile to Taishoku from behind Tierno's back before walking forwards and pushing the latter. "Hey there, you two must be my teammates, yeah?" She whispered, her voice high, sweet and soft as she looked at both of them. This of course would be rather odd... After all, Asura had a blindfold over both of her eyes. It was thick cloth and done in dark purple with black etchings over it.

"Anyway, that chump over there," She flailed her hand at Taishoku, "...Said the right thing, we should hunt down and kill one of the damned Shogunate teams, the bastards marching in and... Never mind, I'll start searching through the trees, they won't be able to hide from me so do not worry. Once I find them, I'll give a bird call and you can follow to my location... Don't get me spotted alright?" She chuckled and then darted off, her footsteps very, very light and utterly silent while she unshipped the bow from her back and readied an arrow on it.

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime16th February 2014, 6:06 pm

Speak of the Devil and the Devil shall come in threes, shinobi wearing the Shogunate forehead protectors and flak jackets would run through the swamp having channeled chakra to their feet. One of them would jump up taking to the mangrove trees which were scattered around the swampy marshlands while the others would continue forward. Upon getting closer they would spot Tierno and Taishoku one of them making hand seals before vanishing into thin air while the other one pulled out a katana and would rush forward attempting to close the distance between him and his opponents at crashing ground speed.

Meanwhile the one in the trees likewise made hand seals before vanishing from site, after all hiding with camouflage came quite in handy for ambushes, he would pull out a flute before a soft melody would begin to play through the area.

Shinobi 1
Spoiler:

Shinobi 2
Spoiler:

Shinobi 3
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 1:38 pm

Tierno had no opinion of the shogunate hunt as he summoned two golems as he would need them to find enemies but hey speak of the devil. A person rushed at them with a katana and wait a second... MUSIC!! GENJUTSU, HE'S A DISTRACTION! Tierno exclaimed as pulled out a paper and formed it into a one hand stock and fastened it onto his hand having the paper dig into his wrist drawing blood. The heavy stinging sensation should keep him safe for now. Now to deal with the man ahead while being wary. Tierno decided to deal with the flute user as genjutsu was more of a threat than a physical attack. He quickly forced a earth drive and water drive into the golems respectively, turning them into a Element Soul Golem and set the Water one off to find flute user as the Earth stayed to protect him. The stock ached on him and hoped this would help. He would wait in place knowing acting to hastily would not help him. He had these automatons, might as well use them to his advantage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 2:17 pm

"Tch." Taishoku was irritated from the comment Asura made about him,but glad that she had agreed with his idea."Okay, then it's settled we go after the shogunate team. So lets-" Taishoku was about to try and device a plan but Asura had darted off,so he didn't even attempt to waste his breath. Taishoku after seeing the men rushing at them was going to attack,but when he heard music and hearing Tierno say that this was a distraction and the guys teammate was going to use sound based genjutsu. So in order for Taishoku not to placed inside of the genjutsu he would completely shutting off his hearing." I will take on the distraction." Is what Taishoku says as he holds his hand out almost imminently  hot adrenaline rushed blood capable of extending up to twenty five feet came out of his gourd. Taishoku swinging the whip at the guy with the katana ,attempting to wrap around the guys chest.This whip was moved at crashing ground speeds and if successful in wrapping around him Taishoku would send him in the air and slam him to the ground with Hyper break strength.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 2:30 pm

As soon as Asura saw the chakra signatures coming towards her, she dropped to a knee and instantly activated a hand seal, activating her own camouflage technique. Of course, with her chakra sight due to her Itsugan, she could see straight through the techniques and her bow came up towards the invisible person trying to play the flute. Asura took a breath and pulled her arrow back. She rolled her shoulders and then took aim.

It was time to start killing so she focused her blaze release onto her arrow tip, causing it to burst into black flame before she bit down on her tongue, the taste of blood erupting into her mouth before she spat it onto the arrowhead, the flames turning into a dark, ominous grey not that anyone could see it. With that she then launched the arrow at Blinding Light speeds at the person with the flute. Problem was though, that the arrow was invisible and would require either chakra sight or A-Rank reaction tiers to actually try and see it.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 4:40 pm

The distraction was the first one to start, he would use Iai Slicing in order to rush up and attempt to slice Taishoku, thus halting his Blood Whip unless he wanted to risk getting sliced up, unfortunately for him Taishoku didn't stop and the range of the Blood Whip exceed the range of the swordsman's displacement aura. He would be wrapped in the whip before slammed to the ground leaving a body shaped dent however not quite killing him though he was easily close to death and in a lot of pain. Knowing this was the end he would stab at the blood whip with a Lightning Release: Charged Sword , in order to electrocute Taishoku and himself.

Spoiler:

Feather's would begin to rain from the sky as it seemed Tierno's intervention hadn't exactly done the trick to break this gen- Suddenly the feathers would vanish, the reasoning was obvious the flute user was currently set ablaze with an arrow through the chest his corpse quickly roasting. Thanks to Asura's snipe before he was able to fully capitalize on the genjutsu technique. This would leave the last member of the team who was also using the Hiding with Camouflage technique would simply flee as his teammates were cut down without warning, it was horrible and he didn't expect something like that to happen as their hiding technique was considered perfect where they were from.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime18th February 2014, 10:22 am

Tierno noticed feathers just as them to instantly go away. He noticed a thud, seems like the threat was already dealt with. He kept his golems around and brought them closer to him. The other team member who was hidden seemed to have abandoned their other teammates. The two didn't appear dead so they should be fine. He let out a sigh and put his back to the mangrove trunk. He looked at Taishoku... Might be ludicrous to ask but he formed a cylinder. "Tierno... My name is Tierno Rikigaku. Kurogane and Mishura? Do you two have names? Also Kurogane, I know it sounds shady but do you mind coursing chakra into this?" He said passing the cylinder to the man as his golems stood behind Him. He hoped he could get this chakra, to be able to use Blood release at a drop of a Hat without having to go through all the hustle of combining golems. He than looked at his golems, he should fuse them to create that nature golem. He folded his arms and waited, "We should make a battle plan, those chumps were nothing but I don't know some of the others looked real menacing. I'm going to keep these guys out and have them disperse for more sight on the field. We only need to defeat one more team and we'll be golden. Any comments?" He said as he stared at the two during the whole conversation, trying to make eye contact and generally trying not to sound like a pretentious ass. He just wanted to make it to the next round.
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime18th February 2014, 6:23 pm

Taishoku would have let go of his whip after he had slammed the shogunate shinobi into the ground the technique serving the purpose, so he wasn't effected by the attack. And he would also return his hearing back to normal,"Can't believe I wasn't able to kill that guy in one hit..." Taishoku mumbles to himself. He then looks over a Tierno who wanted to have Taishoku put some of his chakra into a cylinder. Taishoku would look at the cylinder back at Tierno and then back at the cylinder, but he wouldn't grab it as he began to speak."If you want me to put some chakra into that thing you will have to go and kill that guy." Taishoku says pointing to the hole the guy that was a distraction was in." And also tell me what you will be using that for after I give you the chakra." Taishoku would say to him. Taishoku would wait for Asura to add her comment on Teirno's plan.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime19th February 2014, 11:14 am

Asura however didn't respond for a little bit as something really rather odd happened. She first broke her camouflage technique and then reached up to gently rub her eyes, growling softly as though in pain. When she finally removed her hands from her face, her headband having been pushed up to her forehead, she turned to look at her allies.

Due to seeing the death of the person she had shot with her bow, she had actually activated stage 1 of the Itsugan. She sighed though and pulled her blindfold down once more, covering the eyes of the Mishura before she walked over to the person she had shot down. Quickly Asura yanked the arrow from the corpse and thanked it before sliding the arrow into her quiver and walking over to Taishoku and Tierno, a smile on her face once more. "So then... I think what I'm going to do is start scouting forwards on my own, I can handle myself well enough and Tierno's right, we beat another team and we'll be good, all good," She grinned and nodded, hell she would've winked at Tierno if she didn't have the blindfold on. Instead Asura walked over to him and patted him fondly on the shoulder. "Come on then, Rikigaku, we can do this just fine... Also sweetcheeks, I'm Asura, pleasure to meet'cha!" She smirked at him and bit her lip before bolting forwards at Vacuum Release speeds, stopping every so often to listen out for... Opponents.

New Eye Level:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime21st February 2014, 9:40 am

Tch... Tierno scoffed as he looked at the downed man at the ground level of the swamp. It isn't worth the risk of being disqualified, I'll get bitched at by my cousin if I fail this early in the exam. He let out a low sigh as he continued and looked at his golems. I just wanted your chakra to easily access it's nature. I could mix it myself but it takes effort but if you don't want to give it I won't force it. He said as he would look back at Taishoku with a stoic look on his face. Asura than introduced herself and tapped his shoulder before speeding up. That was... Weird for him. He let out another sigh and signaled to Taishoku that he was leaving as well. Come on! Let's get through this first round than! If you change your mind about your chakra, just hold onto that cylinder! He than started to jump throughout the trees behind Asura at B rank speeds. His golems following suit both at his sides, one on the right, one on the left. His golems, he had sculpted them to look somewhat like him so if an enemy were to rush them they would have to pick which one was the real Tierno. It was obvious if you took a second to look but hey if you're getting rushed what time is there to look.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime21st February 2014, 10:22 pm

It would seem Tierno had the right idea as the proctors would arrive before picking up the broken body of the Chunin who had gotten caught in Taishoku's attack. The area was now clear for the most part and they would vanish into the shadows once they collected the now disqualified opponent, on the other hand both Asura and Tierno had set off in search of other opponents leaving Taishoku behind for the time being. Was that necessarily wise, who knew, regardless as they set off they would come across more marshland however this area had no trees it was just all marsh and if one stepped into the water without cycling chakra to their feet they would sink waist deep. A lovely start to their hunt for more opponents within this strange land. There weren't however any opponents in sight they would have to keep looking.
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime22nd February 2014, 8:04 am

Taishoku scratched the back of his head as he watched his two teammates go on without him. But soon after a few minutes he would slowly make his way to the direction they were heading, for some reason he didn't want to exert himself so he went at C-rank speeds hoping for tree to tree. Taishoku also wanted to go slower to he could prevent any teams from attack his team from behind. As he made his way through the trees he looked down at the cylinder he was holding still and with a sigh he started to pour in D-rank amount of chakra. He didn't really see a reason for him not to do this because this could help them quickly defeat another team,shit he didn't know. Noticing that the area was seemingly clear he would pick up his speed,now moving at B-rank speeds, till he at least reached Tierno.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime22nd February 2014, 4:55 pm

Well here it was, the end of the mangroves... From here on out it would be sneaking through the grass of the marsh... Oh well, down in the deep in the waters themselves it's more or less an open field. Their were no trees to hide behind down there so he was confident that he could deal with the situation on hand.

He jumped down and would signal to Asura and in a heightened whisper called out. Careful! This area is to open to just be speeding throughout it! He said, as he waited at the edge between the trees and marsh, He noticed Taishoku coming in and he would signal one of his golem to run forward into the marsh. He waited there and tried Asura to come back and let his golem dive into this potential mine field. His other golem just crouched by his side as Tierno wanted to take this slowly. God knows it would be a bad idea to just run into an unknown area like nothing.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime22nd February 2014, 6:56 pm

To think Asura would be so stupid as to just dash out into the open, they obviously didn't think too highly of her. As soon as Asura got to the edge of the mangroves she paused and looked around. Her eyes would alert her to any incoming danger as would her reactions, she could hear nearly anything that was coming... So as she hit the edge, she sighed and crouched down, still holding her bow in her hand and an arrow in the other.

Taking a breath, she activated her camouflage jutsu once more and started to creep forwards using her silent killing. Therefore not even Taishoku or Tierno would be able to see her unless she alerted them, which she wasn't planning on doing. Now this may not be a very good team tactic but it would make it seem as though Asura had just vanished and she could observe her allies or possibly her opponents depending on which one was her problem target. This was an interesting situation but they only had to defeat one more team and they'd be through. Hopefully they'd find this other team easy enough.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime23rd February 2014, 3:55 pm

The Golem wouldn't be able to notice anything, while Asura's eyes would only be able to alert her to the fact that their was a genjutsu layered across the entire area. From within that genjutsu however shuriken would be thrown heading straight for Taishoku and Tierno there were at least 10 Fuma Shuriken each moving at vacuum release speed it was unknown exactly how hard they were thrown however due to the fact that they all would seem to materialize out of no where and were actually in groups of two stacked on top of each other so that it was very possible to miss the one's hiding in the shadows of the upper ones while concentrating on the others. They were coming in an arc to make dodging difficult as while trying to avoid one it was quite possible one would enter the path and get sliced by another.

Spoiler:

Unlike the other tam this one had a capable sensor who would spot the concealed Asura and she would find her arms going numb potentially causing her to drop her bow to the ground as a result. This would be followed by drilling finger bullets heading right towards her direction at crashing ground speeds numbering about 10 each posed to drill right through her body and scattered in an X to make dodging more difficult. They didn't contain chakra however being made of bone and like the shuriken it would appear to manifest from no where at all making it a deadly ambush technique.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime23rd February 2014, 5:30 pm

Taishoku finally caught up but stood on one of the trees branches,crouched."Now to find another team t defeat."Is what Taishoku would say to himself as a bored and annoyed look crept along his face he was then going to call down to Tierno and throw him back his cylinder,since Tiashoku had added chakra to it. But couldn't as he noticed Fūma Shuriken heading toward him and Tierno. Taishoku jumped down from where he was,using his arms to cover his face and part of his chest, but wasn't quick enough to react and dodge/block them fully being hit with some of them on the upper part of his torso,but lucky he was able to have a exoskeleton cover his body.The purpose of it to lessen the damage the shuriken dealt.  

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime23rd February 2014, 9:13 pm

Tierno noticed the Fuma Shuriken and would set out to have the Golem beside him to absorb the hit for him. The Golem would throw it's master back and would take the incoming shuriken with both B rank strength and B rank speed. Though as he was thrown back, he hit the trunk of the tree behind him, this shock was enough to jolt him awake. His golem which was frolicking throughout the marsh land would turn around and would head back toward it's master. Tierno would get onto the defensive as he watched his own Golem take the shuriken. It being a golem meant it didn't really react to having large shuriken embedded into it. Tierno would pull out a paper and folded it quickly into a bird. Ready to throw his offensive, these people would have to reveal themselves eventually. His back was to the tree and his golem stood to his right, he would keep no opportunity open, ready to react at a moments notice.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime24th February 2014, 1:14 pm

Asura sighed as she noticed the area genjutsu layered over the area. Considering she couldn't see anyone with her UV or Chakra senses, this Genjutsu was obviously able to affect her and thus at least B-Rank or lower, her genjutsu shield would've protected her from anything else. So she took a breath and kai'd out of it just in time for something else to happen. Her fingers started to grow numb and she only just managed to hold onto her bow, swinging her other hand over to clamp it between them and hold it in place. Dropping her bow would be a very, very bad idea.

Whistling, that was what she heard next, the sound of something moving through the air but it wasn't moving anywhere near fast enough and Asura jumped straight over the 'X' of bullets before dashing backwards into the mangroves and snuggling into them, keeping herself out of sight and silent. She didn't want to be noticed and she needed her hands back if she wanted to be of any use at all. "Guys! They can see me and there's a Genjutsu over the area, Kai out of it... I can't do anything, you'll need to fight on your own until I'm good," She called out to her allies, she knew where they were but she wasn't sure how possibly hurt they'd be. This team was a lot more powerful than the other one and probably wouldn't go down anywhere near as easy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime24th February 2014, 5:24 pm

The first thing, was Asura kai'd out of the genjutsu, there was a ripple as if the area was changing however once that ripple ended it would seem the scenery wouldn't change at all. She had succeeded in dodging the drilling air bullets that was for sure, however, her bid to be unnoticed was for naught as an opponent would appear out of nowhere his body moving into pristine Taijutsu a spinning high kick coming up from above intending on colliding with her head to knock her out of commission. Her opponent was a somewhat chiseled man with soft features however that couldn't really be fully admired due to the speed he was moving coupled by the fact that he was moving at vacuum release speeds.

Spoiler:

Taishoku good defense, poor excecution of it, the Fuma Shuriken were merely a distraction hoping that an opponent would attempt to weather the blows with a defense covering their body, he had managed to dodge three of the five which in actuality meant he dodged six out of the ten however it meant four hit him on target. But that wasn't the reason why he had been caught, unseen perhaps due to their speed or perhaps because the tags were on the parts facing the ground there were four exploding tags on each Fuma Shuriken blade which of course were primed to explode setting off a chain explosion. Individually they weren't that dangerous together however they magnified the damage going from something that would only aggravate and existing wound to one which would potentially gravely injure someone.

Spoiler:

Tierno's defense was more effective due in part to the fact that he himself hadn't taken the attack rather the Golem would, as expected the Shuriken likewise detonated consuming the Golem in a massive explosion would left just ash in place of what would of been a capable ally. From nothing came five more Fuma Shuriken, it would seem they had a weapons expert on the team and they would curve moving for Tierno in order to finish the job apparently. It was also quite possible that due to the explosions Tierno wouldn't even be able to hear Asura's warning, pity as perhaps knowing they were under a genjutsu would of given him a slight idea of the potential situation.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime24th February 2014, 7:26 pm

Taishoku not wanting to have taken any damage during the first round would do the only thing he could do,switch places with something. As he would stand under where the explosion happened. But before the explosion had happened he heard what Asura had said to them. He had switched places with a section of log and also ."The enemy now seems different from the others we faced before...." Taishoku says to himself he would then take cover behind one of the trees. As he stood behind the tree he would take off his white kimono and throw it to the ground and adjust his gourd on his back. He would wait for his opponent to make the next move then,not wanting to just rush out there.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime25th February 2014, 8:15 pm

Well due to that same B rank push that saved him, had slammed him into that tree trunk... Hard... Sure his own Endurance meant he wouldn't sustain much damage but he noticed a small ripple effect and than... Nothing... Oh shit incoming shuriken he would throw the bird in his hand and would watch as it grew in size and would collide with the leading shuriken before exploding and sending the other incoming shuriken's flying elsewhere due to the explosion. He needed to take the offensive, he folded another two papers into each of his hands. He needed to find this enemy and that's what he ordered his other Golem to do. He stayed on the defensive as his Golem would hide within the brush of the tall grass of the marsh and wait for the next attack to trail where the shuriken came from and track it. Note to Self Tierno, learn sensory tech...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime26th February 2014, 8:18 am

Considering Asura's blindfold was still on, she'd only notice the genjutsu vanishing rather than the area rippling. Hopefully in doing what she did though, the chakra signatures of her opponents would be noticeable and she'd be able to track them now. That would have to be in a little bit though as the high-kick came towards her although the feint would be for naught, her reaction tiers easily allowing her to see through it and simply roll under his attack and back to her feet. With the roll though, she pushed her blindfold off and looked at him, hopefully his curiosity would get the better of him and he'd look at Asura's eyes, slightly greyed out due to a lack of exposure to anything, and would suddenly find mist pouring in from everywher. Lights flashed within the mist and would probably distract him, long enough hopefully for Asura to swing up a Vacuum Release kick straight between his legs. There wasn't much strength in the attack and there was no form... But the speed should more than make up for that.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime2nd March 2014, 2:07 pm

Her dodging his upward kick was exactly what he wanted to happen as it would go from a simple taijutsu with a spin kick into a spiraling pincushion as bones spiked up all around his body as he used Leaf Great Whirlwind along with Dance of the Larch. Her rolling under his attack would only net her shredding open some of her back due to the bone spines jutting out of every inch of his body. He made eye contact however unfortunately for her, if it wasn't obvious before now it was as her opponent was a Dakar his natural genjutsu immunity countering out the low level genjutsu she tried to catch him in and he would use that interval that she expected him to fall to her genjutsu in conjunction with the wound she would of sustained from poorly dodging his attack to sweep her into his brutal taijutsu attack. This would pick her off the ground piercing her body with each kick before he finished with a spinning heel drop to send her flying down to the ground at vacuum release speeds falling about 16 feet (four kicks+heel drop).

Spoiler:

Meanwhile as Taishoku threw off his Kimono he would suddenly be assaulted by an opponent moving at Vacuum release speed. Normally this wouldn't be a problem however while his opponent was rushing coming out of no where just like the thrown shuriken he would find his legs become numb and just stop working preventing him from fleeing. This usually wouldn't be a problem however his opponent had a certain technique which was ripping open a trench in the ground the cackling sound only being heard once the opponent was visible. A dangerous combination basic Fabrication was with assassination jutsu it would seem Taishoku would learn this lesson now.

Spoiler:

Tierno's approach was sound, however his execution was lacking, causing the swan to detonate only resulted in the Fuma Shuriken likewise detonating it seems his opponent was watching him closely, and would use the cover of the smoke to his/her advantage. Fuma Shuriken would come from above, two in number while two more would come from the left and right these who having another two hidden in their shadows resulting in a six shuriken assault. Let it not be said that this person didn't know how to throw shuriken. All of them were moving at crashing ground speeds like usual of course each heading on a course to turn Tierno into mincemeat. Welcome to picking off a team one by one, first control the area, two separate a fighting force, three capitalize on the inherent instability of the separated squad by putting them in unfamiliar encounters, and finally pick off the weakest link first. However it depends exactly which one of Team D was the weakest link, that of course would depend on which of the three would be finished first would it not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)   Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thirst of the D (Team D Meet Up)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next