Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Tumu's Mission Requests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Tumu's Mission Requests Empty
PostSubject: Tumu's Mission Requests   Tumu's Mission Requests Icon_minitime12th January 2014, 7:55 pm

Tumu stood at the front of the office door holding what appeared to be a bottle wrapped in a brown paper bag. It was obvious as to what it was, yet the label still had to be concealed out of respect for the others or some shit like that. He pushed the door open, took one step then face planted the ground, laying there for a short while. After a few seconds, he finally got up, taking another slug of his unknown paper bag bottle, before stumbling towards the desk, practically laying on it as he spoke to the receptionist. "Excuse me. I'm so s-so very sowwy to distrub...I but need missions please. Running out of currency to afford the upkeep of my...paper bags? D or C rank. its makes no matters. Thankyou, Excuse me...Sowwy...Sleepy..." His head would hit the table as he waiting silently, only just managing to hold onto his liquid of hope.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Tumu's Mission Requests   Tumu's Mission Requests Icon_minitime12th January 2014, 8:06 pm

The office worker, well the female one, responded accordingly to the child, she gave him a kind reassuring smile as she went through scrolls next to the front desk. It's no problem! It's why we are here! She than pulled out a scroll and put it in front of the boy. Here you go! Please be safe on your mission, we here at the office will be looking forward to your safe return! With that the child should have his mission, the receptionist would move on to some paper work she had on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Tumu's Mission Requests   Tumu's Mission Requests Icon_minitime4th February 2014, 7:09 am

Tumu would slowly drag his face backwards until finally sliding off from the hold of the reception desk, his head almost dragging his entire body down to the floor if not for this quick save by one of his heads, using his arms to come up to a stand with almost a bounced spring action. He'd grab to the scroll, opening it as he squinted struggling to read its description, only to finally realise his error. "Tis Blank? What an odd mission this would appear to be." He would throwing it over his shoulder and begin stagerring towards the door, using his body weight to push it open and slip out of sight. "I guess'll just make me own..."
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Tumu's Mission Requests   Tumu's Mission Requests Icon_minitime9th February 2014, 11:51 pm

[/i]Well this has recently come up. Some of our creatures have escaped their holding and are now making their way to the arena. We don't want you to kill them, actually if you do kill them you will have failed your mission, but subdue them or bide enough time for our other shinobi can reach you. Good Luck.[/i] Is what the back of the paper would say, if Tumu would bother to flip the paper. He might want to hurry to lest the creatures escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tumu's Mission Requests   Tumu's Mission Requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tumu's Mission Requests
Page 1 of 1