Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

P.R.I.D.E. Shingai Rikigaku

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Near

P.R.I.D.E. Shingai Rikigaku Empty
PostSubject: P.R.I.D.E. Shingai Rikigaku   P.R.I.D.E. Shingai Rikigaku Icon_minitime4th December 2013, 4:24 pm

Personal Info

Name: Shinigai Rikigaku
Alias: Terror, Pride,
Height: 4' 6" then 5' 6" then 6'
Weight: 86 lbs 100lbs 121lbs
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Personality: Shinigai is a very silent boy, hardly speaking his mind and only listening, when he does speak he usually calls the person Ma'am at the end of his sentence no matter a male or female until he is corrected. He tends to have outrages that change his personality slightly causing him to be a bit destructive with the things he does. He also gains a dirty mouth and actions to his demeanor. The young boy, although being 8, knows the kind of gender he likes, that being his own. He does not play well with girls.

Appearance:

Academy - Genin
Spoiler:

Chuunin - Jounin
Spoiler:

Jounin+
Spoiler:

History: This young boy, created by a man who went by the name of Lord, was born to serve a few purposes in his life. He was told many of them at a young age but did not understand them fully. The man he had followed died and he would be left alone to attend the academy. His first few years in the academy were slow and boring for they only learned a few things as they grew. Never knowing that the Lord died of his own creation. On one occasion he began to destroy things in the village for no reason, he was stopped by a picture of his lord and stayed in an alley staring at it.

Cypher Info

Village: Dipu
Clan: Rikigaku
Reactor Core: Acid

Primary Weapon: -
Shuriken Type: 3 point
Bow: Crossbow
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: P.R.I.D.E. Shingai Rikigaku   P.R.I.D.E. Shingai Rikigaku Icon_minitime4th December 2013, 11:41 pm

Approved add in your starter jutsus, but because Rikigaku is originally a human clan you are unable to obtain their passives
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: P.R.I.D.E. Shingai Rikigaku   P.R.I.D.E. Shingai Rikigaku Icon_minitime5th December 2013, 9:23 am

Zen your thinking of Naito and Shinu, Rikigaku is open to both Human and Zireh the only restriction is Nova.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Near

PostSubject: Re: P.R.I.D.E. Shingai Rikigaku   P.R.I.D.E. Shingai Rikigaku Icon_minitime8th December 2013, 1:10 pm

Rikigaku Passive:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P.R.I.D.E. Shingai Rikigaku   P.R.I.D.E. Shingai Rikigaku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P.R.I.D.E. Shingai Rikigaku
Page 1 of 1