Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Future of Dipu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

The Future of Dipu Empty
PostSubject: The Future of Dipu   The Future of Dipu Icon_minitime26th March 2013, 4:22 pm

Tati was on the surface, on the beach her father held so dear. It was a nice beach with a small tropical forest bordering it's sandy loveliness. She formed a chair and laxed about on the beach as Shukaku merged the sand tati owned into the beach. God it was a nice day.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

The Future of Dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future of Dipu   The Future of Dipu Icon_minitime26th March 2013, 4:29 pm

Tayuya was walking along the beach again, mulling her future over in her mind. She pulled off her bracelet, let her powers rage and control the weather around the area. The temperature instantly dropped and clouds could be seen appearing overhead. Tayuya gave a sighed and looked around, the beach was peaceful, but she was cut from her admiration of the beauty, as she psaw the heat signature of someone else on the beach. She quickly walked over to the source to find a girl on the beach. She wasn't sure how to react, as the only other person she had seen on the beach before was Hatarou, and this new appearance was a bit alarming to her.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

The Future of Dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future of Dipu   The Future of Dipu Icon_minitime26th March 2013, 7:29 pm

As she walked around, Tati had known someone was near by and when she got close enough, Tati turned her head and smiled as she recognized the red flare. Tayuya-chan! Hello! Nice seeing you up here!~ Pretty cold isn't it? She said with a sly smirk and would still lounge about, letting her guard down a little, god forbid it be a spy.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

The Future of Dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future of Dipu   The Future of Dipu Icon_minitime26th March 2013, 8:16 pm

Seeing Tatiana's kind reaction to seeing Tayuya, she smiled and waved at Tatiana. "Hello Tatiana, what brings you here?" she asked her, not bothering to react to her remark about the cold, and not bothering to make it warmer. Tayuya had never really talked much with Tatiana, and as such she was a bit suspicious of the girl, it could easily be an enemy ninja disguised as one of the Dipu-nin. That wouldn't explain her knowing Tayuya's name, but they could easily have her on file, and the intruder may have just memorized most of the Dipu-nin. Still though, Tayuya wasn't certain it was an intruder anyways, it was unlikely, but it was best to be certain.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

The Future of Dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future of Dipu   The Future of Dipu Icon_minitime27th March 2013, 11:14 pm

I needed some fresh air and time to think to myself... Ya so mainly just some R&R~ She told the older girl as she laid down into the chair as she was pretty sure it was her father's student. So what brings you out here Tayuya?~ She continued lazing about as Shukaku rang in her head. Well you're taking it easy.. I haven't had a break in forever! Whatever whatever...
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

The Future of Dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future of Dipu   The Future of Dipu Icon_minitime28th March 2013, 10:46 am

Tayuya understood Tatiana's words, every shinobi should get some time to rest, in between missions and such. Tayuya let her guard down, slipping on her bracelet and letting the temperature return to normal, she was certain that she was talking to the real Tatiana. "I was just up here thinking... you can blame your father, ever since he took me up here to train, I've been coming up here for the quiet and the occasional sound of the waves." she said, looking out into the ocean as she spoke, but not really seeing the Ocean, something had been eating up her mind as of late, and it would only become more troubling as the time grew nearer for it to actually happen.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

The Future of Dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future of Dipu   The Future of Dipu Icon_minitime28th March 2013, 8:49 pm

Tati started to him to herself a little and it went along with the waves and smiled a little. "Ha! My old man sure does influence a ton without realizing it... It is kind of inspiring...Noh listen to me, putting him on a high pedestal... Ew ew ew ew!~ She brushed her tongue with her hand as she didn't want to seem like she looked up to him, of course she does, but she wanted to be all Tsundere about it and not make it obvious. She than gave a short smile and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Future of Dipu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future of Dipu   The Future of Dipu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Future of Dipu
Page 1 of 1