Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Taijutsu 102

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 12:08 pm

The Chunin instructor was chilling with his feet on his desk and tilting his chair back on an angle as he went over the class roster, apparently today he would be teaching another class of newbies how to become shinobi. So far he had come across the names of Jinpachi Mikaboshi, Typhuzo Redarin, Sabin Zerin. The other student had dropped out apparently, pity he would of enjoyed having a second Mikaboshi to teach perhaps he could learn more about their signature fighting style.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 3:59 pm

Sabin walked through the class room door and examined the instructor relaxing at his desk then walked up towards him. Luckily he was smart enough to carry around a note pad and a set of pre made cards, or else one way or another he would end up being in trouble for not being able to communicate with his instructors. At the desk he placed a card on the table introducing himself and explaining that he was unable to speak, hopefully now there'd be no issuse. With that done he turned to look at the rest of the class room, there was a set of training dummies placed around the room all centered around a set of training mats in the center of the room. It seemed sutible for the classes needs, and would prove to be useful for his training.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 4:23 pm

Jinpachi would approach the door that said Taijutsu 102, he was wearing a black hoody with some baggy cargo pants and some high end black suede leather fashion sneakers from the land of greed. His facial expression was one of joy as he always was worried about his skills in hand to hand combat, today he was gonna participate and pay full attention he did not want to miss anything critical. Looking around he would notice the teacher chilling looking over a document at his desk while another student was sitting at a desk with a sign on it saying his name and that he was unable to speak. " Yo sensei!" He would blurt out with some excitement in his voice. " Whaddup with you to Sabin, I am Jinpachi Mikaboshi, I hail from Kaosgakure. " He knew the boy couldn't speak but he really didn't care. Jin walked to a seat towards the back and sit down waiting on any other classmates to come.
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 5:33 pm

Typhuzo would come into the class room with no expressions on his face, he was as calm as ever. So far he was having a good day and he wanted to continue to do so. He would sit down in the front of the class and would speak, "Yo. I'm Typhuzo."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 8:57 pm

Brad would nod once all of them had answered and would remove his feet from his desk as he prepared to go through his lesson plan. He would grab some chalk and write on the board at crashing ground speeds before finishing and placing the chalk on his desk and moving to the side of the room so his students could copy down what he was about to teach them. Alright so welcome to Taijutsu 102 you can call me Sensei as I'll be your chunin instructor until you graduate or fail my class. Anyways can anyone tell me what Taijutsu is, in your own words I don't want a textbook definition of the it. he said quickly adding that last part as one of the studious ones had immediately shot up their hands.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 10:31 pm

Ana walks in the classroom as the teacher was still talking to the other students. "I'm sorry i'm late, sensei" she says as she headed to a seat. Taijutsu was one of the classes that was beneficial to her. It would help her in the long run. She sat down and thought about the question the teacher asked when she appeared in the room. "Taijutsu is an art that uses hand to hand combat. It doesn't require chakra like other jutsus, but it can be combined with ninjutsu. Also, taijutsu users can also learn the eight gates that increases the speed and strength of the user, but comes with a price if all eight gates which involves death."
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 10:42 pm

Sabin watched the girl enter the class and shook his head with a grin on his face out of her tardiness, then opened up his note book to write down in it. After he felt it was sufficient enough he looked at the instructor and held up his note book so he could read it. In english; It's the ability to kick butts, and take a punch with little to no chakra
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 11:09 pm

Typhuzo sat quietly, he knew what Taijutsu was, why would he have to tell anyone else. He looked over to the side and saw what the mute boy wrote in his notebook. He shook his head in disapprove, the joke wasn't funny, at all. Typhuzo rolled his eyes at the boy and then his attention went back to the Sensei. He would stretch a little before yawning. He thought this class was going to be boring, he really hoped that he would get to fight today.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 1:25 am

Jinpachi would chuckle at the look Ty gave Sabin it was funny that controversy thing, he would be in a mellow mood as he heard the others answers to sensei's question. " Taijutsu to me is an art through physical movements. " Jin thought his answer was a little philosophical but he just laughed it off waiting for the teacher to continue.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 5:38 pm

"I take it that beating people about the head without chakra wouldn't count as an accurate definition of 'Taijutsu' Sensei?" R'tari said as he stood in the doorway of the classroom. His Amatsu hovered just over his shoulder, as though shy and peeking over. R gave the Sensei a grin and then stepped into the classroom. "I had a change of heart at the last moment, so I'm here to get taught something awesome. I apologise for the late entry Sensei, my name is R'tari Mikaboshi." He stepped into the class and took position with the rest of them, as close to the front as he could get so that he could start learning.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 5:39 pm

Brad would nod at the responses, a small chuckle at that mute kid's sense of humor before he got deathly serious. Taijutsu is unarmed physical combat with the exception of gloves and gauntlets weapons use in taijutsu is actually a misnomer as their are varying types of weapon technique styles, such as Kenjutsu, Bojutsu etc The point is, Taijutsu is fundamentally unarmed combat, it is a common mistake that taijutsu does not involve chakra, it merely doesn't involve the expulsion and consumption of chakra. Chakra is necessary for survival, without it, one is unable to preform the feats that shinobi and preform, that being said cutting of one's chakra flow has very little effect on one's physical state however the more intricate forms of taijutsu will be crippled as a result. Brad said while using his lecturing teacher voice, how he hated doing that but alas the pay for teaching kids was good.

Taijutsu at it's core was created to deal external damage to opponents overwhelming them with speed and strength and it is the oldest form of shinobi techniques as it has been around even before Shinobi learned how to truly harness chakra. This is the reason there are numerous fighting styles involving taijutsu as they are all different applications of this art, this diversity has given rise to two main applications of Taijutsu. These are called Brute Taijutsu and Art Taijutsu the difference between them being that Brute Taijutsu deals with external damage while Art Taijutsu deals with internal damage, both are deadly in their own ways. Can anyone guess which is superior however?
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 7:28 pm

Ana took a shot at the question. "I think it would be Art taijutsu because causing internal damage could severely damage someones organs that would render then stunned, paralyzed, or even kill them if the damage is very fatal." She finished her answer and started to wonder about the two seeing as though this was the first time ever hearing about art and brute taijutsu.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 8:42 pm

Jinpachi had heard his sensei Brad speak after another Mikaboshi entered the classroom, it was nice to see another clan member probably the only one. Jin was about to say what the girl did but the early bird gets the worm, he would sulk thinking of another way to say it. "I concur with the girl, I believe damage to the inside would not be noticed thus to late to be healed causing death to an unwary fighter."
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime13th November 2013, 1:23 am

The answer came quick to Sabin almost immeaditatly after the instructor had asked which was better, internal damage or external damage. He agreed with the others responces about the benefits of internal damaging, and began to write on his note pad before bringing it up for the instructor to see. Internal damage, because to be honest I don't like the sight of blood
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime13th November 2013, 7:56 pm

Typhuzo would look around as the other kids answered, what followers. Could they not think of their own answer? Ty raised his hand and then spoke, "I say Brutal because it can break bones, leaving that part of the body useless." He nodded and he was proud that his answer was different from the others, he did believe Internal damage was good too though.
]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 2:40 pm

Heh, the answer is neither. You see, with internal damage it favors accuracy and precision to inflict the maximum damage to an opponent though when it does it it can deal crippling to fatal damage as it is impossible for someone to strengthen their internal organs. On the other hand external damage doesn't need a specific target, if you hit your going to hurt something, usually it favors a constant barrage of attacks and brute strength to blitz an opponent nailing them with blows before they can get a chance to counter. The only thing which makes one superior than another is the skill level of the user as it makes all the difference but two masters of both types would be just as deadly as the other just with different targets. Brad said with a smirk seeing as none of his students realized it was a trick question.

Taijutsu is perhaps the most flexible form of combat and can be readily picked up, though depending on the style whether external or internal you must practice it when your body has not been suited for any particular fighting style other than brawling. The reason for this is constant repetition and training of a fighting style gradually shapes your muscles to be more adept in it thus stunting your ability to use another type of fighting style when it hasn't been done from the get go. The entire body is rarely used in a taijutsu style however theoretically if one was to learn every fighting style in the world every muscle one can manipulate in their body would get an equal amount of conditioning.
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime15th November 2013, 1:08 am

Typhzo would take mental notes on the things the sensei said. After all, they seemed important. He didn't really have any questions though, he understanded the information with ease.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime15th November 2013, 11:38 am

Jinpachi would find Brad's lecture to be quite interesting, after learning Dark Fist he has become more in-tuned physically and focus on perfecting himself in the style. It was mainly causing internal damage while absorbing chakra directly from the opponent with each strike while destroying organs causing Dark Fist to be one deadly style, he wondered if his sensei heard of a style more deadlier. "Sensei have you ever heard of a fighting style more deadlier than the Dark Fist hailed by the Mikaboshi Clan?" Jin was boasting a little bit but it wasn't intentional as it was in his nature so you couldn't really blame him.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime15th November 2013, 12:36 pm

R'tari hadn't even decided to try and answer the question, he was happy just listening and learning. He knew that in his current state that internal damage, apart from something like Dark Fist, would be a lot more difficult for him to learn and use than causing external damage. He knew what he was capable of and what he wasn't, so he knew that all too well. Thus he listened as Brad explained what was going on.

Then came a rather odd thing, another Mikaboshi spoke up, someone that R knew as Jinpachi. Nothing too exemplary as far as R was concerned but he asked a rather... big-headed question. "Yo, Mika," R'tari called out to Jin as he leaned back and looked over to him. "Dark Fist is nice and all, but it ain't too special. If you look waaaaay back into the past, there was much more dangerous things," R'tari closed his eyes and gently rubbed his eyes for a moment before opening them again. "That was it... Gentle Fist. Our Dark Fist is sorta like it, if I remember rightly!" R said as he waved away what Jinpachi said and then turned around to face Brad again. "Seriously, Sensei, a lot of Mikaboshi are very very boastful, just try and get around that, ya?" He said with a smirk and then sat up properly, waiting for Brad to continue his teaching.
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime15th November 2013, 1:43 pm

Why did people feel the need to boast verbally about their clans, that was one thing that he was greatful that he couldn't speak. So many deaths have happened in this world due to words being said. Maybe if people just learned to shut the hell up every now and then there would be less blood shed. Less blood, more control.
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime16th November 2013, 1:14 pm

Typhuzo chuckled at the comment R made. He basically called the other guy out, which was funny. He then regained his focus. After a few moments went by though, he would look at the time on the clock, counting down the minutes until he got to leave the class. He was correct about the class being boring.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime16th November 2013, 2:25 pm

Yes, the Mikaboshi's Dark Fist does come from an ancient now extinct form of fighting called Gentle Fist, in some things were discarded and some were improved upon. But Dark Fist is a prime example of a deadly Internal Fighting Style, where as it's counterpart as many say, Scorching Palm used by Bishamon is a prime example of a deadly External Fighting Style which based it's roots in the now extinct Strong Fist style.  But deadly..hmm I think the deadliest Internal fighting style I've ever encountered would be Inter Fist used by Phase Release Jiko Clan members, a while back I fought a missing nin who dispatched one of my colleagues by literally phasing his skull out of his head causing his brain eyes and every organ in his head to just leak out of his orifices killing him instantly. In terms of External fighting style I've ever encountered would be the Kukinorite's Roads one of my friends uses it and it can actually churn elements into attacks and use them to bombard an enemy all without the use of chakra. Brad said before sighing as he realized his students were impressionable.

That's just my opinion what's deadly for me, won't be for you when your at my level eventually so you never know, the thing I'm least afraid off can be terrifying for you, there is no strongest fighting style just like their is no weakest each has their own uses and each covers a different set of bases. He said just as the bell rang signalling the end of the class.

Well that's it I guess, see you tomorrow class.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime16th November 2013, 2:40 pm

Jinpachi would smile taking mental notes of what R said, some people should just know their place but they werewere cures for those who didn't. Hearing of a internal fighting style more deadlier and flashier than the Dark Fist kind of impressed Jin, then he would mention the dreadful bishamon's namename. He would soon find his mellow mindstate coming back when the bell ring ending class, he would walk out with some new knowledge and Lio floating right behind him.

[Jinpachi Exits Classroom]
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 12:47 am

A grin came across Sabin's face when the instructor mentioned the Jiko clan's Phase release taijutsu style because his grand mother was a member of the Jiko clan, which meant that he had the capabilities to use the phase release style. With the instructors opinion on how strong that style was gave Sabin a slight confidence boost on his own capabilities. This however was short lived when the bell went off, meaning the class was over. So reluctantly Sabin got out of his seat and headed out of class, maybe in time he could do it, get the phase release.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 1:06 am

Ana gets out of her seat and leaves the classroom to heads outside to relax for awhile until her next class begins. "I have time. I should go pay my respects to the old man" she says as she leaves the school and heads for the cemetery to pay her respects.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taijutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 102   Taijutsu 102 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taijutsu 102
Page 1 of 1