Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Taijutsu 101 Class A

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Taijutsu 101 Class A Empty
PostSubject: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 3:30 pm

Isis was coming down with some type of fever but she needed to teach her class, she knew she shouldn't of came in today but she was determined to teach the students in her first period, it would be horrible if she didn't besides if she was still sick then she could just go home right after, yet still be paid for today. Awesome, regardless she would begin taking attendance, so that she could get this thing going. *cough* Rainer Hokkai *cough cough* Maximilian Bishamon, Emma Watson, Jinzu Akiyama?
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kaizu

Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 6:19 pm

Jinzu was the first to arrive to the class. He held a grin on his face when his name was called "Jinzu Akiyama is here.". He takes a seat in the back of the class. This seemed to be his kind of subject. It was one of the leading classes he was looking for in order to learn Nintaijutsu, which was where he would be completely at home. He had already passed his Ninjutsu class. He just needed to pass this Taijutsu class now. Jinzu seemed rather excited.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 7:43 pm

Okay that's one of them at least. Alright *cough cough* the rest should arrive sooner *cough* or later. she would tap the board and notes would materialize on it. Okay I'm here to teach you all *cough* about taijutsu. Can anyone define what this particular style of techniques revolves arou- *cough cough cough cough* sorry, I'm sick at the moment. Anyways like I was saying define what this particular style of techniques revolve around. she said waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 8:44 pm

Ana comes into the classroom a little late as she hears the teacher talking to the class. She sat down in a seat in the front row to hear the lecture "Sorry, I'm late ma'am" she says as she sat down. Fortunately, she heard the question as she was at the door when the question was asked. "It revolves around hand-to-hand combat that doesn't use chakra."
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 11:05 pm

Jinzu looks towards Ana with a grin. He listened to what she said, shaking his head as she was only half right. He waits until she finishes before speaking out his own answer "Not exactly, as some Taijutsu are able to use Chakra. One example would be the Eight Chakra Gates. It uses hand to hand combat, but involves Chakra. There is also the Jutsu type known as Nintaijutsu, my specialty.". He held a grin as he waited for his sensei to continue.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime4th October 2013, 1:23 pm

Nintaijutsu isn't going to be covered in this class as far as we are concerned it is a fusion of ninjutsu and taijutsu, for all intents and purposes we will be covering just Taijutsu. But both answers are correct, other than the eight gates most taijutsu doesn't consume chakra however one can use chakra to increase the power in their strikes and the speed of their movements. Isis said congratulating herself because she managed to say all of that without coughing not even once. Now does anyone *coughing fit* whew..okay does anyone know what a fighting style is?
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime4th October 2013, 2:07 pm

"A fighting style is what you base your techniques from. It can be used as many ways as the user allows" she says. Although she has some knowledge of taijutsu, she wondered how can she use it with the techniques of her clan.
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 1:31 pm

Jinzu grinned as it turned out that they were both correct. He then nods at the Senseis question, only to listen to the other students answer before saying his own "A fighting style is also a studied art of movements and techniques based on a type of attack such as assassination, pressure points, attacking with elbows, knees and shins and so forth. These aswell can involve chakra.". He then keeps quiet, looking at the Sensei to continue class.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 3:01 pm

Good good, now does anyone currently use a fighting style? Isis said before looking for a tissue to blow her nose, ugh how she hated being sick. She just wanted to lie down in bed and pass out but alas her dedication to teaching was too strong. And if you don't can you at least tell me 2 recognized fighting styles, but it can be the same as your neighbors. It's fine if you don't know I will list *cough cough* them all shortly. she said clearing her throat and smiling at the class.
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 5:49 pm

Jinzu showe a slight sign of dissatisfaction. He didnt have any Taijutsu Fighting Styles. He lets out a sigh as he waited to see if the other Student had some Fighting Styles. He certainly had none. He couldnt help but think about what he would learn in the Nintaijutsu class. He couldnt wait for the exams. He was ready to learn new techniques to grow stronger. He didnr want to be weak any more.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime7th October 2013, 5:42 pm

No one? Okay well There are a couple of fighting styles, Of course you have basic styles like Boxing, Kickboxing, Judo, and the various forms of Karate, however those are typically known by civilians as shinobi we have blended these styles while discarding others due to their ineffectiveness against our enemies resulting in things like Gouken, or strong fist, Dark Fist the trademark of the Mikaboshi Clan, the various Gentle Fist variants which are primarily used by Nova taking advantage of their inability to use strength by bypassing defenses to hurt internally, and even more obscure ones like Silent Killing which many don't know has it's own Taijutsu style and doesn't simply revolve just around killing others as silently as possible. she said with a smile looking around to see if any of her students had grasped what she was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime7th October 2013, 5:51 pm

"Ah. That's interesting" she says as she was surprised at how many types of taijutsu was taught throughout the world. Just then, Ana raised her hand "Sensei, is it possible to learn all of them or is it just for a specific group of people?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime7th October 2013, 6:37 pm

Ah, I see we have an enthusiast, eheh, in my youth I tried to learn them all it's possible but some style aren't really compatible mainly because of the difference in attacking style, for instance it is much easier to mix say Gouken with Kickboxing than it is mixing it with say Gentle Fist, it's because Gouken and Kickboxing revolve around inflicting massive amounts of external damage to the opponent while Gentle Fist revolves around dealing internal damage to the opponent and usually one wouldn't even see the results of the strike until the opponent coughs up blood. That being besides the point some taijutsu styles revolve around kekkei genkai that a shinobi just doesn't have like say Dark Fist, it requires the Mikaboshi Kekkai Genkai and Scorching Palm is closely guarded by Bishamon while anyone with Scorch Release could theoretically learn it. If one wanted to learn all the taijutsu styles in the world well it would be a very difficult task and there is a difference between just learning and mastering it. Isis said happily informing the person who had asked that wonderful question, she was glad someone was seeing the viability of learning different styles over one of course her sensei had argued a master of one was just as dangerous as one who dabbled in everything but she knew that a master in 2 or even 3 would be extremely fierce some.
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime7th October 2013, 11:20 pm

Jinzu sat there rubbing his chin before coming up with a question of his own. He stands up and asks "Sensei, Is there any specific Taijutsu Fighting Styles known by the Zireh?". After asking this question, he sits back down to listen to what the Senseis answer would be. He already knew a Fighting Style nin Kenjutsu. But he was aiming to learn if there was a fighting style from his Race that he could use when he meets that Sapphire again. He was really burned up about what she had done to him. He even wanted to find a way of defeating Ruby. Not to mention that he could use the sword.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime8th October 2013, 3:56 am

Yes, there are some but not many due to Zireh not really having that many clans, one notable one is the style used by the Phase Release user's of the Jiko Clan's Inter Fist which involves bypassing internal defenses to shift out the opponents internal organs dealing massive internal damage. Deadly, yet everything goes back to the basis of having originated from a fighting style. Now do you see the point of learning one class? Isis said her energy for teaching currently overwhelming her sickness hence why she wasn't coughing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

Kaizu

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime8th October 2013, 11:10 pm

Jinzu held a firm grasp of the concept in his mind. A serious look befell upon his face as he pondered on the thought. He nodded before standing up and looking at the sensei right in the eyes "From what I understand, knowing a Fighting Style can easily turn the tide of the battle at hand aswell as provide effective ways of getting through to the opponent. Just by knowing one could easily mean the defeat of your enemy should they come unprepared. But another question I have is if there are any Fighting Styles for a Cypher with Steel Release or one that any Cypher could learn.". Jinzu then sat back down. He felt that he needed to know of everything he could learn to use against the Sapphire Figure the next time they met. Even her partner Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime9th October 2013, 9:16 am

Hmm Steel Release huh? I'd suggest boxing and eventually reinforce your body with the Steel to increase your blunt force trauma. Fast movement brutal counters, it should suit you. But I don't see you, well most Cypher's don't fit an internal damage fighting style well unless they are from the Jiko Clan. Then again Gouken would also be a nice mix if you could pull mixing the two together, Boxing for an effective strike base, Gouken to use one's momentum against them and knock them off their feet for an effective finish. Don't think that a fighting style is locked for a certain class, Taijutsu is one of the most flexible if not the most versatile combat style. Though if your looking for something Cypher specific Displacement Aura would augment your attacks if you seeking to embrace either of the two fighting styles. Isis said with a happy facial expression before going into another coughing fit.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime10th October 2013, 10:21 pm

He was running late for another class, this just wasn't his week apparently. Things just seemed to be piling up one place and forgotten in the other. He tried his best to slip in unnoticed with konrad wrapped around his neck. He'd apologize after class if his entrance was successful, and immediately if it was just another waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime12th October 2013, 3:53 pm

Admin Post: Everyone who has posted in this class passes. Whomever hasn't, fails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class A   Taijutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taijutsu 101 Class A
Page 1 of 1