Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Border Patrol A-rank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Border Patrol A-rank Empty
PostSubject: Border Patrol A-rank   Border Patrol A-rank Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 10:44 am

Mission Objective: Kill 1 Adept Scholar Bandit and 2 C-rank Missing Nin at the Border

You know, I just thought of something.  Ariagnae said as Laxus stepped out of the main cave and into the harsh morning sun that beat down on him, turning the ground to hot cinders beneath his feet.  Even through his shoes, the soles of his feet became hot as he walked across the dusty terrain that was the Land of Graves.  You're a Tobetsu Jonin, you can't become the next Gurekage, not through conventional means of ranking up anyway.  For a moment there was a long silence as Laxus continued walking, then he replied simply, Through conventional means perhaps, but I'm not a conventional person.  Although Laxus couldn't see it, Ariagnae frowned in frustration, You mean for a coup agains the Bishamon?  Laxus shook his head, I mean no ill will for Kai.  I will only take his life when the time comes if absolutely necessary, but I have no intention of doing so if it can be avoided.  This time, Sylvia was the first to speak up, Young master, might I inquire as to your decision to be so fixated on the mantle of Kage?  Laxus nodded, Truthfully Sylvia, I have no desire to become the Kage, but it is in my inheritance, in a way.  Both my great-great-grandfather and great-grandfather held the title.  If I do not fill the large shoes left behind, I am a failure.  Ariangae rolled her little bug eyes, How do you figure, House?  No one in your family has been a Kage since your great-grandfather Sangil, why do you suddenly need to be the one to take up the mantle again?  Another long pause before Laxus finally responded, this time his voice was quiet, cold, dark even, The others were weak.  On that note, Sylvia and Ariagnae both took it as a sign that this conversation was over and it was time to move on to something else.

So, off to the Plateau, young master?  Sylvia asked, changing the subject.  Yes Sylvia, it's a border patrol assignment.  Apparently three missing-nin have unlawfully entered the Land of Graves and I've been tasked with eliminating them.  THREE Missing-nin?!?!  Are you nuts?  Ariagnae screamed in the hive mind.  Sylvia simply said, Ariagnae, I think you worry too much.  This made Laxus smile, something that was rare, very rare.  If one listened closely enough, there was even a faint chuckle attached with the smile, but it as gone as quick as it had come.  You're both right, it'll be dangerous, that's why it's an A-rank mission, but Ariagnae you do worry too much.  I'll be fine, I have the both of you anyway.  Laxus continued walking, taking a canteen from his pack and unscrewing the top.  He chugged about a quarter of the cool blue water before placing the canteen back in his backpack.  Besides, these three might prove worthy for my little project.  Project?  The two ant queens asked at the same time.  Laxus simply said, Puppets.  As he took his first step onto the plateau.

Words: 526

Last edited by Kenji on 2nd November 2013, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol A-rank   Border Patrol A-rank Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 1:07 pm

There was a man with a cowboy hat sitting on a rock and flipping a coin up and down he was bored nothing to do and what not, twas horrible honestly however it would see fate was smiling on him. He would catch his coin noticing that it was on the heads facing side, which was good considering now he would gladly decapitate his new prey and he would tap the ground twice with his foot causing the two missing nin who were underground to begin to move forward while using Earth Release: Sub terrain Voyage. He would continue sitting on his rock minding his business as if he hadn't just sent his minions to go and attempt to kill his target but alas that was the awesomeness that honestly came with just being a Civilian.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol A-rank   Border Patrol A-rank Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 3:15 pm

Young master, some of my Guardsmen are reporting minute vibrations coming from beneath us, slightly ahead as well. Sylvia said, suddenly breaking the silence that had befallen them. Laxus nodded, Send some of them to my feet, have them make absolutely certain. Laxus thought to his hive mind silently. Sylvia said nothing, but Laxus could feel two members of the royal guard moving down to his feet as he continued walking. Up ahead, Laxus could see a strange man atop one of the numerous rocks on the plateau. That's all there was around here, sand and rocks, and lots of sun. Laxus approached until he was about ten feet away or so before stopping, Hello sir, I'm a shinobi from Hakagakure. For your own safety I'd like to ask you to continue down, off the plateau. Laxus spoke evenly, in a nonthreatening manner. He saw no reason to threaten a civilian, but in case this was the scholar he was looking for, he placed his hand on the hilt of Scarlet Rose. Young master, my Guard reports there are in fact two moving objects beneath us and moving at a decent pace.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol A-rank   Border Patrol A-rank Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 4:02 pm

Hmm..no I think I'm just going to sit down here, I mean climbing up this mountain was such a pain and now I'd have to go all the way back down..come on...that's just cruel unnecessary punishment. The man said before turning the coin between his index middle and ring fingers before his hand would suddenly twitch and the coin would fly at vacuum release speeds aimed with dead accuracy right at the shinobi's most precious place. Ah my coin..I'm so clumsy. he said looking genuinely surprised that it managed to find its way to that place.

Spoiler:

Meanwhile underground the two minions waited for the signal while staying underground they would continue to move until they were about 5 feet away from Laxus and would burrow deeper underground while above them wasn't seen at all they would outstretch both of their arms in wait completely at peace with what they were about to do.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol A-rank   Border Patrol A-rank Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 5:26 pm

Although he wouldn't have time to move, Laxus did have time to unsheath Scarlet Rose.  He moved the sword in front of himself, blocking the coin.  Not wanting to damage his sword however, Laxus discharged a shockwave from the point the sword and coin hit.  This caused the coin to be harmlessly knocked away to the side of Laxus and leave Scarlet Rose no worse for the wear.  Laxus said nothing as he looked at the man.  In truth he was actually simply waiting for his black ants to tunnel out of his shoes and into the ground beneath his feet.  Ariagnae-  He began, speaking silently to his hive mind.  Already on it, my ants are moving to intercept whatever is down there.  Should only be a few seconds now.  Laxus nodded, Right then, here we go.  He said allowed before taking off at Vacuum Release speeds towards the cowboy.  As he ran, the ants in his arm began to twitch and feed chakra into his hand.  Scarlet Rose began to vibrate quickly, so fast that to the naked eye it looked like nothing was happening at all.  However, unlike the green ants', the black ants were a little flashier as Scarlet Rose suddenly burst into eerie, nearly translucent flames.  Laxus would attempt to slice the man eleven times, using his strike of disgrace technique.  Aiming for the arms, legs, throat, and chest. Meanwhile the black ants had zeroed in on the location of the two targets underground and would begin dropping down from above them, igniting their bodies to not only burn the enemies, but any oxygen in the small area their earth technique had created, effectively asphyxiating them.  

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol A-rank   Border Patrol A-rank Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 12:58 am

Oh? Immediately the coin hit the sword the two would burst out of the ground with their hands and attempt to pull Laxus into the ground at Crashing ground speeds however he would narrowing avoid getting caught by the head hunter technique due to his timely dash and the two missing nin would be caught in the flames emerging from the ground completely in serious pain. They would scream before succumbing to their wounds only to revert into earth when they "died".

The other man would be hit rapidly with numerous strikes of disgrace only for each to bounce off of his skin as if he was comprised of granite the reflections killing the ants coating the sword due to the blunt force trauma due to the repetitive strikes. Seriously, did Laxus really think it would be that easy, he would have to find them first. If he couldn't well then this mission was going to take a lot longer than he thought then. The ground would rumble a bit before four hands would pop out at Laxus's location attempting to drag him down below each moving at Crashing Ground speeds. While about 15 feet away in all four directions the man with the ground rose out of the earth first looking like sculptures of diamond before he looked like a normal person each of them flipping a coin.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol A-rank   Border Patrol A-rank Icon_minitime2nd November 2013, 10:46 am

OOC: Ants are on his hand, not the actual sword blade. They just direct their flames to the blade of the sword to engulf it in flames.

Where did those come from? Laxus asked his hive mind as he charged towards the coin flipper. I'm afraid they were just clones, house. We're locating the real ones now. Ariagnae responded, sounding a little stressed. Well find them faster. Laxus began attacking the man, only to have his sword bounce off. He still passed by the man, continuing his attack before turning to look at him. Another clone? We need the real ones. Laxus said, a bit disappointed. Working on it, young master. Sylvia replied. As they spoke, the ground beneath Laxus began to rumble and he quickly began to channel his blood into making a seed as hands ripped through the ground. Never mind, found them. Laxus stated as his tree rapidly matured into a mighty pine, with Laxus jumping upward to allow it the room to grow. He would land carefully on the very top tip as the hands would attempt to grab onto him and find only bone blades. Not only that, but whoever the hands were attached to would quickly find themselves being impaled by the roots of the tree down beneath the earth. Laxus held his head for a moment, he had just used a lot of blood in a short time and he had to recover for a moment. Luckily Scarlet Rose had more than enough blood for him from their last battle and he channeled that back into his system. Looking up, Laxus found more of the clones and sighed. Ariagnae, you're on sensory patrol. The clones are made of earth and diamond, they won't have heat signatures so find the people that DO have heat signatures.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol A-rank   Border Patrol A-rank Icon_minitime2nd November 2013, 2:48 pm

The earth clones who be killed by the pine however four more rose from the ground around where Laxus was two of them rushing towards him one aiming at punch at his face while the other came from behind with a leg sweep. The other two were going through hand seals and would release two spheres of earth aimed at the weird tree mainly to destroy it. Meanwhile the diamond clone would turn before waiting to see the results of his allies attacks meanwhile across the area the other clones would begin to laugh. While the search went on about 30 feet away from where they were fighting the real ones lurked watching the whole thing unfurl with the coin flipping one holding six kunai in his hand each having bundles of tags wrapped around their hilt. His allies were standing next to him concentrating on the battle while their clones did all the work as so was the usual strategy.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol A-rank   Border Patrol A-rank Icon_minitime8th November 2013, 8:32 pm

Admin Post - Took too long, Mission Complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol A-rank   Border Patrol A-rank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Border Patrol A-rank
Page 1 of 1