Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen

Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Empty
PostSubject: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime30th August 2013, 12:19 am

A classroom completely unlike any other. Instead of desks there was a massive mat in the center of the room, red in color. The windows of the room were completely open, allowing fresh air to flow through the room along with the illumanation from the sun's rays, the reason Kyojin didn't turn on the lights. But there was one desk, the teacher's desk, placed against the wall in front of the chalk board.

Leaning against it was Kyojin, the instructor for the batch of academy students who would be under him. At the moment he was wrapping his right hand in bandages, now because they were injured but to protect them from harm during his training. Behind him on the desk was the names of the academy students who would be in his class. Finishing with the wrapping of his hand, he grabbed the clipboard full of names and started to scan it, to see who would all arrive, some names that caught his attention being Kurogumo Bakuhatsu, Arikiko Kenpazi, and Haru Mishura.

Last edited by Zen on 9th September 2013, 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime30th August 2013, 12:39 am

Kurogomo walks in the classroom, in front of his teacher's desk on his massive mat. Kurogomo looks twixt his classmates wondering This training is going to be awesome. Our instructor looks pretty tough. I bet he is going to teach so many awesome taijutsu techniques. I wonder what he has in store for us. Kurogomo finally looks attentively, sitting upright in cross-legged position, maintaining sustain focus on his teacher. Kurogomo patiently awaits for his teacher to start the lesson or take attendance.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime30th August 2013, 7:20 am

So it was time for classes it would seem. Not that it really bothered Arikiko at all, he was actually rather looking forwards to classes but he knew there would be a bit of a problem. "Morghul, there may be Yoroi or others with Living Weapons around here... I need you to be calm." Arikiko's quiet voice murmured to the axe he had hooked over his shoulder which was pulsing softly with red light. "If we are in the arena, I cannot promise that but as this will be a classroom... I will stay calm, Arikiko." Morghul murmured to his master before he wandered into the room.

Of course, now that there were others within listening range, Arikiko didn't say a single word although his Symbiosis with Morghul allowed him to instantly pick out the Living Weapon user in the room, causing a sneer to cover his lips. After this, and a small growl from Morghul, the axe spoke out to the teacher. "Arikiko Kenpazi and Morghul, present." The axe thrummed out before Ari wandered up to the back corner and rested the seven foot tall axe against the wall before Arikiko sat down and crossed his legs under him.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime30th August 2013, 2:34 pm

As the students gathered Kyojin only watched them, a confused look coming across his face. Who told you all you can sit down!!! He yelled, his voice echoing throughout the class room, as he pushed himself forward a little, off the desk. Stand along the edges of the mat. He said walking forward into the center, where he would stand and observe his students.

I am your instructor, Kyojin Kugeki, the Titanic Tarantula. He began to say only after his students would move themselves. Here you will be learning the basics of taijutsu, so to help with that you will not be able to use chakra within my class. If you do so, you will fail. If you use weapons, you will fail. This class is to help you learn the basis of hand to hand combat and believe me you will learn it. He spoke spinning around slowly so he could get a good look at each of his students faces. Now to pass, you will have to create your own fighting style and successfully use it in combat, that is all easy right.

Kyojin wasn't a hard teacher to please, for him all one would need to do is start their own fighting style and begin its advancement, similar to how he did, which his style is still being developed up to this day. Now the floor is open to questions.
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime30th August 2013, 3:23 pm

Kurogomo's concern and curious attitude faded away quickly, sitting on his mat a bit confused and and filled with a questionable anger. Kurogomo raises an eyebrow and lowers the other. Kurogamimo on the side of his belt whispered to Kurogomo. Something about him seems funny, a bit perplexing. It angers me. He movements, his tone, his concerns perplex me and infuriates me to the fullest. Kurogomo telepathically told Kurogamimo to keep silent and that he agrees. Kurogomo raises himself off of the floor, moving towards to front edge of the mat. As Kurogomo receives the teacher's words, he reluctantly raised his hand and proposed his question. Hm, when you say create you own fighting style, do mean like just creating your own type of tactful hand-to-hand combat moves? Kurogomo knew this was a nonreasonable question, but he wanted to break the anger twixt Kyojin-sensei and the students of this class.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime30th August 2013, 5:12 pm

An eyebrow was cocked from the blue haired male as he sat at the mat and stared up to the sensei. Apparently they weren't allowed to sit down but it wasn't as if it bothered Arikiko, it was just rather odd. 'It would appear that you are going straight into practical teaching rather than anything of theory. I do not concur.' Morghul spoke into Arikiko's head and the boy gave a nod before sighing loudly. Lifting himself to his feet he dusted himself down and rolled his shoulders. 'I apologise, Morghul, but you must sit this out, we are not allowed to use weaponry in this class. As for your concurrence, ask about it.' Arikiko sent back, causing the large axe to just grumble quietly to itself in the corner.

With the rest of the itinerary detailed out, Ari started to think of possible taijutsu fighting styles. There really weren't many with the little he could do considering he was a Yoroi. He didn't have a chakra nature to utilise, he didn't have anything special to do with his body. It was the relationship between him and Morghul that gave the Yoroi strength. A sigh escaped him and he ran his fingers through his hair before coming up blank. How irritating. It was after this that the sensei asked for any questions to which Morghul rather than Arikiko spoke up. "You realise that there is very little that Arikiko can do? He came here to be taught Taijutsu, as would be in a class, not to be told to make his own Style. Does that not go against teaching? Should you not give the students the basics and then ask them to utilise them to their greatest advantage?" The Axe spoke to the sensei, his voice well in the bass range.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime30th August 2013, 5:32 pm

If you want to think that much into it then yes. Kyojin responded to Kuro's question first. At most all they would have to do is figure out how they fought within close quarters, mainly allowing their body to take over and guide them in which ever way.

His attention was now brought to the axe. The only limit on him is the limit he gave himself, or if he is to dependent on you, the limit you gave him. He said glaring at the axe. This is a class, he came to learn Taijutsu and he will. The basics, he already knows how to punch and kick, what him and the rest of the class will learn now is how to make it their own. But if he doesn't choose to make his own style, one that would most likely greatly benefit his usage of you, through regular taijutsu, then he can leave. He wasn't here to teach anybody who didn't want to be taught.

Now. He said completing a couple of handsigns and two clones appearing. Fight them. One at a time. I need to observe how you fight that way we can see where to go from there.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime30th August 2013, 9:35 pm

Kurogomo now turns his attention to Kyojin-sensei's clones. Kurogomo puts his hands on Kurogamimo, grasping it, getting ready to wield it. Kurogomo paused for a second, realizing that he can't use Kurogamimo. Sorry Kurogamimo. Kurogamimo ignores in frustration. Kurogomo releases his grasp of Kurogamimo. He scornfully looks at Kyojin-sensei's clones. Ughh. Kurogomo sighs and reluctantly gets into his fighting position. Kurogomo then powers up. Afterwards, observing every movement, every breath within Kyojin-sensei's clone.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime31st August 2013, 5:12 pm

OOC: I always was late for school

The sound of crunching would be heard from the classrooms entrance, where Haru stood with a red bag of chips in hand. He was currently munching on a new flavor of chips, super spicy BBQ flavor. They were moderate in taste, probably making his top fifteen. He was in his usual black attire, while he watched the taijutsu class continue without him. The other two, his classmates, were kind of interesting, both being apparent weapon users. For the time being he would mentally label them as pawns, usually a nearly useless piece but having the capability of becoming a game changing piece in time. ~Hmm...our own battle style, huh~ Haru never really thought about making one before, he planned to just fight by exploiting his opponents style. But having his own style would be cool. Placing another chip in his maw, he decided to enter the classroom when the clones were formed.

♪nom...nom♪. Yo, sorry I'm late.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime31st August 2013, 8:32 pm

The clones were ready and the one facing Kurogomo decided to make the first move, as he did not. The stance the clone took was that of modern day boxing, right foot forward, left foot back, and both arms up the right further away from the face than the left. Put your guard up. The clone said, sliding its left foot forward, rotating its body back so it could throw a punch forward with its right towards Kurogomo. At this point, the clone was using to real speed in its movement and dropped its strength to about C-rank so the academy students wouldn't die from its onslaught.

Kyojin's attention was on the fight but was drawn towards the new boy walking in, late at that. Now Kyojin wasn't the most punctual person but coming in late like that needed to be punished. Another clone was created, this one charging at Haru with its arms pressed against its chest and its body downward close to the ground. With the gap closed, the clone would throw an uppercut at Haru, also at C-rank strength and no particular speed so the student would have a chance to defend themselves.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime1st September 2013, 4:36 pm

Readying himself for combat, Arikiko rolled his shoulders and took in a small breath. This was going to get annoying really quickly but there was really nothing to do about it. Then Morghul's voice piped up in his head. 'I understand you do not like being without me, Arikiko but you can still follow my teachings.' The Axe spoke to the boy, telepathically, and he just nodded. He already had an idea anyway and just the impression of it made Morghul concur. Rolling his shoulders as the boxer came his way, it was time to begin.

Ari was following Sever, the principals of cutting off connections to something, be it a puppet, a weapon or the person's body. It was this latter focus that Arikiko was utilising. He stepped forwards and swayed around the boxer's strike before taking a deep breath and letting out a pair of punches towards the enemy's chest. Of course, the area he was aiming for was the solar plexus to force the muscles in the opponent's body to tighten and hopefully constrain his breathing. Even if it didn't, it still wouldn't be too much fun to be punched in the diaphragm which was what Ari was doing. Even while focusing on these punches though, he was linked to Morghul who was feeding him information. Should the opponent attempt to grab him or whatnot, Arikiko would be able to move out of the way just well enough, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime1st September 2013, 10:44 pm

Kurogomo's attention switched from the clone he is fighting to the new classmate who has been in late for class. However, Kurogomo swiftly turned his attention back to Kyojin-sensei's clone, hearing his warning. Kurogomo stood silent, however followed through with the tip anyways. Kurogomo puts up his guard, crossing his arms in front of his face, leaving his stomach open. Kurogomo stood in fighting stance, with powerful legs as if he is ready to attack. Kurogomo suddenly launched his right leg towards Kyojin-sensei's clone.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime2nd September 2013, 5:42 pm

Another clone spoofed up. This one was probably for Haru, fun. "Hm...punishment?" He continued to place another chip into his mouth as the clone approached, he thought about using his kyougan but at its current level there would be little difference. His tongue was beginning to feel the effects of the chips' spices, and began to slightly heat up. He'd need some water after class. Once the clone drew close, at D-rank speeds Haru would drop down evading the uppercut and spring upward with a rising knee aimed for the clone's chin, with D-rank strength. If successful, he'd continue with a swift roundhouse kick with his other leg. All while holding his chips.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime2nd September 2013, 9:10 pm

OOC: Blade a clone didn't attack you not even moved towards you. I'm going to post as if it did but watch that next time.

Our attention would first be brought to Kurogomo. The boy had did a good move putting his guard up but two wrongs occurred. One is that he purposely left his stomach up, the clone didn't really take advantage of that opening rather it punched his guard, successfully hitting him which would cause him to fly back a couple of feet from the force of the punch. The next mistake was his attempted kick. Due to being knocked back by the clone, Kurogomo's kick would actually occur as he was being flown back. His timing was good but the kick would not land on the clone.

That one has potential but he'll need to learn not to leave such obvious openings. The real Kyojin said, his eyes closed as thanks to Battle Impression and the collision his clone just made with Kurogomo, Kyojin was able to evaluate his power rather quickly.

Our attention would turn to the boy who arrived late, Haru. It must be noted that Kyojin has no idea if any of these students possess any particular strength, speed, etc, mainly tiers, being under that assumption is the reason he was only using minimum power. With that Haru also made a mistake in his advancement in this practice. One could say the reason for his mistake was he waited to long before performing his dodge, but the real mistake was the dodge itself. If a back step with a duck down would have occurred Haru would have had no problem but he only ducked down. As he would go down however, due to the time when he decided to duck down, the clones fist would come up to meet his chest or his face, depending on if the clone decided to match the boy's speed with his own. To gain greater knowledge the clone did so, only bringing his speed to D-rank so the punch would be aimed for Haru's face.

That one already possess some speed. I'll have to see if he actually knows how to use it correctly. During the bout of the clone and Haru, Kyojin peaked over at them, his own eyes allowing him to notice every slight change Haru made, of course these eyes were functioning inside that of the clones so spotting movements for them was relatively easy, they just needed to be able to react to those movements.

Now our attention is brought to the final student, there were many students in the class, but final was just for the one's Kyojin was testing at the moment. This boy had a good movement, similar to the one before, Haru, but he also made a mistake. His swaying movements did allow him to dodge the first punch, which came from the clone's right, but the Arikiko mistakenly swayed to the left. With Kyojin's eyes, his movements were obvious so to deal with that fact, another punch came from his left which Arikiko would be on a crash course with, the clone's punch aimed for his mid-section.

So that axe is a living weapon. Even without holding it I believe he is depending to much on it. That over dependence will be his downfall, I'll have to handle that if even a little. Each statement Kyojin made was to himself as he observed. He was gaining some valuable intelligence on these students, enough to know they had some real potential if they decided to make use of it.

OOC: Before you say anything blade. In your post, you did not specify which direction, left or right, your char swayed past the punch. Because you didn't, this is not metagaming or godmodding, I can say which direction you did. If you meant he swayed under the punch to get closer, that also should have been specified. This is just advice, specify things, that goes for all of you.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime4th September 2013, 2:29 pm

((OOC: Sorry, Zen, must've slipped my mind. I was tired when I wrote my post so I'll do my best to not do that from now on.))

So it would seem his initial attack didn't work out too well considering the fact it hadn't even had a chance to land. As soon as he had swayed his oppressor had swung a punch at his opposite side, not fun. Having to combat it, he dropped his left shoulder as the punch struck hard against it, causing Arikiko to grunt quietly from the force before using it to his advantage. Taking the shortest of breaths even as he done his movement, Ari rolled with the force of the punch, dropping to the ground. As he hit the floor, he rolled to the right hand side of his foe, lashing out at the leg on that side to prevent it from being used with a kick.

As he then tumbled around, he hopped to his feet and let out the breath he had taken in. Bringing his guard in straight away he lashed out with a pair of punches towards his opponent's kidney's. With his guard though, he had dropped into the slightest of crouches, using his opponent's older age, and thus larger height, against him by dropping below the range of his elbows to prevent those being used against him. The only thing he'd have to worry about now was his opponent spinning around to face him or kicks, both of which could be dodged if need be or at least counter attacked. Arikiko just hoped it would be that easy, he highly doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime6th September 2013, 10:50 pm

Not being one to casually attack a target while they were down, mainly due to his fighting style, as Arikiko would begin his roll towards the ground, the clone would begin to retract its fists with an abrupt stop. Using those small amount of seconds it would take for Arikiko to hit the ground, from the stop a two back jumps would occur putting some distance, a small amount of distance about 7 ft, between the two, and allowing the clone to dodge the blow to its leg.

That is good.

The clone would wait for Arikiko to get back to his feet, a good point is that Arikiko came up holding his guard so he could block a sudden attack. The clone took that as a ready sign, but didn't have the chance to attack first as Arikiko was beginning his. His attack would need to be broken, taking a step forward to meet Arikiko, the clone would lean forward lowering its right arm as long as it could go before flinging it upwards as an uppercut to stop the boy's advancement. The uppercut would also prove to prevent the crouching, with the fear of meeting the fist if the crouch was timed incorrectly even by the slightest margin.

OOC: Okay Haru and Kuro, this topic will be continuing whether you post or not now. If you do not post by the time the class is over, which will happen shortly, you will fail the class and probably be unable to join a different taijutsu class. Yeah sucks.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 7:54 am

OOC: Sorry, been busy :p

Maybe he shouldn't have eaten that chip before actually reacting to the clone. No, maybe he should have let go of the bag of chips so that his hands would be free...nah, no chance of that. Now, as he ducked, a fist was coming at his face and, look at that, it was faster now. As the fist came Haru quickly at D-rank speeds jerked his head back, hopefully in time, to evade. In this state if he wasn't successful the fist would most likely connect with his chin as he arched his neck back causing it to rise. However, whilst he jerked back, at the same level of movement he placed his free left hand behind himself palm flat on the ground for leverage, as he immediatly brought his left leg upwards to kick the clone in the stomach, the right leg shortly following the exact movements at D-rank speed and strength. Haru was basically moving to perform a hand stand/backflip, if successful would knock the clone off the ground and end with Haru standing atleast a foot or two away. Maybe he should've picked a different class. Maybe he should stop eating chips, their not healthy....pssshh.

OOC: Oh yea, is this better.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 6:55 pm

Kurogomo flew back a few feet taking the punch. Kurogomo's guard dropped for a short second. He looked at Kyojin-sensei's clone and looked at it with a close eye. Kurogomo waited to see what was next. Kurogomo have been a bit skeptical about what would happen if he had attacked first. He wasn't afraid...just curious. Kurogomo thought to himself Hm, next time I won't be so lucky. He didn't take advantage of my opening even though he had it. In the real Ninja World, I won't be so lucky...I have to think ahead. I like to throw heavy attacks, I have to start revealing my Crimson Leg Style taijutsu...I guess that would be helpful in a situation like this. Kurogomo put his guard back up, strong. This time covering the whole half of his top part of his body.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 7:45 pm

Kyojin had seen enough to make his evaluation of their abilities, and with a snap of his finger all the clones disappeared in a cloud of smoke, of course this would ignore the incoming attacks of the genin. Lets start with you the Mishura. You fight to cocky and I assume that is because of your clan. Now your fighting style, you seem to dodge more, so I suggest looking into some counter-offensive fighting. He was talking to Haru and now moved onto Kurogomo.

You, don't dodge enough. Its not a bad thing but at the moment I can tell you don't have enough endurance to survive those relentless attacks. As for the style you are speaking of, I do suggest you increase your endurance so your legs can withstand hitting stronger defenses as well as train your strength. Last he would move onto his last student.

You seem to be trying to move in for body blows. Since you didn't land a blow I can't tell what you were aiming for but by looking those blows seemed light so you were aiming for internal damage. I say keep doing that but try to find openings than just running in.. That was the last bit of his advice and he thought he students had bright futures in taijutsu. Class is dismissed now, I do suggest you all taking my advice and looking into your respective fighting styles.

[Class Over, post your leaving posts]
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 8:06 pm

Stopping his blows as they struck out, just as the clones burst into smoke, Arikiko let out a small growl. He hadn't even managed to hit the foe and that annoyed Arikiko but he shrugged it off. Then, listening in to his sensei's words, he nodded and stepped back before speaking, in his own voice this time. "I was actually going for muscle contractions to cause tears upon moving. Unfortunately I was unable to land a blow upon your clone, mitigating the effectiveness of my attacks." Giving another shrug, the Student wandered over to his axe and hefted it up.

A small sigh escaped him as he brought the massive weapon up onto his shoulder and then turned around to Kyojin before bowing to him. "Thank you, Sensei, I do need to improve upon my style to actually hit someone." A frown creased his lips for a moment before he walked out of the class with his axe mounted upon his shoulder, he didn't really have anything to do just now so maybe he'd find someone to fight or train with. Gods if there weren't too many Yoroi in this Academy though...
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 8:11 pm

Kurogomo put down his guard looking a tad bit confused. Then as Kyojin-sensei started talking, that confusion disappeared immediately. As Kurogomo took in all the information and advice Kyojin-sensei gave him, he started to wonder, he did make some pretty nonsensical moves, such as purposefully letting his guard below his stomach down and lack of endurance.

Kurogamimo telepathically gave his own advice and some feedback on his fighting style. Hey, Kurogomo, I personally think your performance was alright, you did really good. I want to comment on your movements during the short attack lesson. You moved nervously. Don't hesitate to give your all, don't hesitate at all. You were doing fine until you hesitated. Even at the end, you hesitated. Your chakra flow was a bit disturbed. Anyone in this room could tell, and also, I have to say...that kid over there, the other Yoroi doesn't like you much. He despises you...be careful. An--- Kurogomo disrupted Kurogamimo, abruptly, but respectfully. I know. I got this...don't worry. I know, I felt it too. He doesn't like other Yoroi. Hm, at least I got you. Kurogamimo remained silent, even in his own telepathy in agreement.

Kurogomo realized that he has been dismissed from today's class. Therefore, both Kurogomo and Kurogamimo walked out of the classroom and building with great pride and proud feelings for their progress today. Kurogomo continued to remember and take in all the advice given to him both by Kurogamimo and Kyojin-sensei.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime8th September 2013, 6:22 am

Haru's movements continued despite his targets' dispersal, lightly landing a foot from his previous position with the bag still in his hand. He knew he could've done better but...the chips, they inhibited his movement and he couldn't just put them on the floor. His deep blue eyes soon fell on his teacher at the moment he began to speak, basically evaluating us on the little spar that just took place. An eyebrow raised at the assumption of him being cocky...because of his clan? He had no reason to be cocky. In his opinion, his abilities at the time were far less than what they could or should be. A gap which he would close with a lot of hard work. But...he's the sensei, he knows his stuff.

Lowering his eye brow to it's norm, he began thinking on a fighting style based on counter-attacking. That method of fighting did suit him, as he preferred to wait on the opponent to strike first and then counter effectively. Turning his attention to his classmates as they received their evaluation, Haru began to munch on his chips again till class was dismissed. "Laters" At that point he simply walked out of the room heading for his dorm.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed   Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taijutsu 101 Class E - Completed
Page 1 of 1