Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Psychic Challenge.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime2nd October 2013, 2:43 pm

Yvette made her way towards the Pits, fun prospect she needed money and well they seemed to pay well, so she figured she might as well do it. So she walked to the arena Reinosha tucked away while she observed whether or not she would be able to enter. She didn't see anyone right now so she was kind of miffed but other than her eyes narrowing their was no clue that she was annoyed.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 2:52 pm

"Another freshman of the Academy huh? Seems like the kids are getting pretty full of themselves these days," said a feminine voice to Yvette's right. Hidden in the shadows, partially, was a woman wereing a black leather suit. She didn't seem like much but it was clear she was there for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 3:09 pm

Not a shinobi. Not for long anyways, and I'm older than I look. Yvette said quietly turning to look at the person studying her outfit for a moment and wondering what sort of get up that was and how it would serve someone in combat. She supposed it was because it looked "cool", made perfect sense to her, dressing a certain way because of that. She would wait for the woman to say anything else but if she didn't then Yvette would spread her legs apart before her body flexed as she got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 4:02 pm

"Heh. Age doesn't matter. And by Freshman I mean your first year in the Academy. Anyways. Are you sure your up for this? Now will be your only chance to leave. Once your in your in," she said, waiting for the girls reply. If she was sure then a door would open behind Yvette, clearly meanimg for her to enter.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 4:45 pm

True it doesn't. I'm okay, thank you for looking out. Yvette said her body relaxing as she would bow a bit before walking away towards the door and entering it, she would follow the path while remaining cautious however Reinosha hadn't alerted her to any foul play so she would continue walking until she needed to stop. She wondered what type of fighting competition this was, she was slightly scared but she knew if she truly wanted to set out into the world she needed to first test herself in this competition if she couldn't do that then what was the point in becoming a Daimyo.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 9:06 pm

Upon entering the doors to the pits of hell,a Yvette would be met by young man in about his early twenties, smiling warmly at her. "Name's Dan. Rules are simple, 5 weight classes, your in the first, 21 fights, each in low, standard or high tier, you pick a tier, your fight. You cannot leave until you defeat 7 opponents, any more then that, and your going for another 7. Understood? Good, pick a tier and your can get started." Poor girl, stupidly walking into the pits. Freshmen are so eager to die these days. He continued to smile, trying not to alert her as the special guests could use the entertainment of course.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 9:38 pm

Yvette listened carefully it would seem that she had to fight more people than she originally thought and her chakra wouldn't replenish, she saw the pro's and con's to a tournament like this and would blink before speaking. Lowest Weight Class, I want my matches in this order High, Low, Low, Standard, Low, Low & High. After which I'll leave. she said before waiting for Dan's reply. I won't need to take breaks this way correct so can I simply remain in the field while my opponents come to me. she said her voice slightly muffled because of her scarf.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 9:47 pm

Dan raised an eyebrow at the girl. As little and cute as she was, the bitch had quite a thought process for battle. He sighed, nodding his head as he spoke, "Okay then little girl, go on ahead into the pit just through those doors there and good luck. Try not to die, but in the case that you do..." He eyed her body off for a second, not in a perverted sort of way, but in a way to simply bring it to her own self awareness, "If you do, some noble asshole will pay a good penny for your body provided it is in good...usable shape." He motioned towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime3rd October 2013, 10:39 pm

At least my body will have purpose rather than lie in a grave somewhere until it rots away. Yvette said before walking away and heading to the arena. She would stand near the middle of it looking left and right seeing how big the arena was her arms both resting at her sides, she frowned slightly under her scarf as her secondary mind did a quick inventory check, hopefully it would be enough to last her through the seven battles. If it didn't well then she would have to improvise. Reinosha. Lets do this. she thought to herself while cycling chakra in her body as she prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime4th October 2013, 10:26 pm

Dan gave the girl a 'what the fuck' stare as she walked into the pits, shaking his head at her outlook on life. The steel door would shut tight behind her, a crowd gathered around the underground Colosseum like arena, watching her every move, money in hand ready to bet and buy, refreshment travelling around the seating like a commercialized event. From the opposite side of the arena, through the same, identical doors, appeared a young girl, only about a year or 2 older then yvette, pale white skin and purple hair and a large grin on her face as she waved to the crowd. Her attention was turned towards Yvette as she spoke, "Well, lets get this over with...Meat." Her words were aggressive, despite the innocent, cheerful look she gave off.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 5:04 am

Yvette would nod before she would begin to run forward first at normal speed before accelerating to swift release as she attempted to test her opponent while utilizing strike of disgrace aimed at her opponents neck. It was merely an opening strike as she needed to gauge her opponents strength level in comparison to hers, killing her however wasn't a big deal for Yvette, she had done it before, and she had no qualms with doing it again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 8:04 pm

The girl sighed, jumping backwards with her swift release speed, holding back slightly to avoid giving away too much too early. She made sure to maintain some form of distance as she drew her bow and a single arrow from her quiver with that same speed firing it with D-Rank piercing strength, the attack was simply aimed at Yvette's chest and solely fired to stop her from advancing. The girl continued to leap around to keep a nice space between the two, smiling as she did so. Now now, No need to get hasty.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 8:26 pm

Reinosha would alert Yvette and she would body flicker and avoid the arrow while she continued to close the distance between her and her opponent. She noticed her opponent had looked at her body to aim at her and her opponent would end up blinded as a bright flash was released due to her coursing chakra within her body beforehand specifically for that purpose. Once that was triggered Yvette would continue forward without making a sound utilizing her Silent Killing Technique as she attempted to go in for the kill unsheathing Reinosha and turning it to the unbladed side and slashing at her opponents midsection before following up with an upward slash.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 9:15 pm

The girl twitched in shock as her sight had disappeared. Unsure as to why or how it had happened, guess it was just genjutsu, either way, she'll just deal with it. All techniques usually have a run time, and her money was on that running out before she did. With no more time to play around, the girl began to go for her full speed, using her memory of the arena shape to continue jumping away at her previous speed, but occasionally gaining a burst jump from bullet release speed. More then enough to keep distance intact. However, silent as well? That was an issue, where was she coming from? That too was an issue taken care of in a different sort of way, 10 shurikans with thin lines of metal string attached, were thrown around the area, each one connected to a finger or thumb, the shurikans placement changing with the girls in order to keep the string covering a large area. Though this vibrations as well as sudden collapses of pressure can be felt, giving a sense of where Yvette was.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 10:53 pm

Yvette cycled chakra into her feet and using Reinosha to alert her to incoming shuriken while boosting her speed as well to bullet release to catch up with her opponent before she actually got annoyed and would deflect a shuriken to alert her opponent of her position and her opponent would hear footsteps rapidly approaching her. Yvette on the other hand would continue running before going back to her swift release speed so that she was above her opponent in the air. It was a smart idea to uses the shuriken as a sort of detection but it was only useful for a bit as eventually gravity would take over to screw with the results. Yvette channeled chakra to her summoning tattoo and when Kite emerged she would lift one of her fingers up to tell him to be quiet.

The floor fill it with water. Yvette said telepathically and he clung to her head before releasing a stream of sticky water which would drop to the floor and fill the arena, the with joint effect of ensnaring the shuriken thrown around with the possibility of ensnaring her opponent as well.

Yvette
Spoiler:

Kite
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 11:16 pm

Naturally, it was an interesting tactic, the shurikans stuck and the opponent somewhere undetectable. What could she do in this situation? There wasn't much except anything to survive. The girl threw a kunai at the ground below her, twisting her arms together to create a knot in the 10 ropes, throwing another kunai at the area of pressure along the string slicing them all at once. The kunai at her feet, using an explosive tag, exploded, the pressure of the syrip-like liquid water absorbing majority of the damage to her legs before she used the slight break to jump backwards onto the wall, channeling chakra onto her feet to remain off the ground. "Fucking bitch, where are you?" Most of the skin surrounding her legs were burnt and torn.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 11:34 pm

Finish her. Yvette said as a vortex of water would rise upward and Yvette smirked before accelerating and slicing the water the two intersecting and producing a crescent of high speed water which moved through the air at unseen speeds aimed at bisecting the girl cleanly in half vertically. Yvette would sheath Reinosha before looking away knowing that it was impossible for her opponent to even register the attack coming, then again it could of been her over-confidence talking.

Yvette & Kite
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 12:00 am

Sight was regained, but all too late. The attack had already arrive and sliced the poor girl down the middle, severing the left side of her body. With the heart removed, her body went into shock and died instantly. A loudspeaker rumbled through the arena and crowd alike, delivering the news. "Light work made, a quick round indeed. Both were Highly Tiered, yet they still seemed to have a large gap in strength. No time for breaks, opponents are already lined up for the survivor."

The door opened once more, a small boy walking in this time. Chakra channeled at his feet allowing him to walk on the water with ease. He smiled, looking at the girl. He carried two curved short swords and a bow quiver? Regardless, his smile was innocent, and his body appearing to be weak.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 12:12 am

Yvette looked at her opponent and a poof of smoke later Jynx was standing on the water surface her paws channeled with chakra considering Kite had already been summoned and it was due to countless summoning alongside him that she knew what would probably be the situation when she arrived. She wasted no time however and electricity would run through the water which would likewise shock the boy who had entered the battle it's power amplified due to the water. The water, I like this. Yvette thought to the two of them causing them both to smirk.

Jynx
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 12:35 am

The boy shrieked upon being electruted, his muscles contracting as he wobbled in pain, leaping into the under shock. He stuck himself to the wall, shaking, numb and confused. His skin on his legs were burnt and his eyes only just rolled back to their normal state. His kind smile wiped clear as only anger now showed. The boy stuck his two swords together, clicking them in place as he held in out in front of him, now using it like a bow as he released about 200 small needles, the first hundred aiming for Yvette and Kite, while the rest homed in on Jynx. Mixed in with the hundreds of needles, were two real arrows, each with an explosive tag, both heading for the water to the sides of Yvette, they were suppose to blow water up and hopefully get Yvette with the same method she got him. The boys legs almost collapsed, causing him to fall down the wall slightly. He was barely holding up and won't last much longer, not with that opening.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 12:58 am

Time to move. Kite try to nail him I'll keep us safe. Yvette said telepathically as she would begin to run upward at bullet release speeds as well the arrows homing after her she knew she would have to keep moving unless they caught up to her but regardless she would move. Water would surge up next to where the boy was heading into the air while spinning attempting to drill into the boy the electricity coursing through it. Jynx would likewise try to run but she was too slow and would get peppered by the numerous arrows causing her to snarl angrily at the opponent. As of yet it was to early to do what Yvette wished to do but hopefully he wouldn't have it in him to dodge the water correctly and would end up falling into the pool of electrified sticky liquid. Yvette wouldn't notice the arrows but Reinosha would tip her off just as they exploded if she was still caught within a possible radius of effect. She figured higher was better as he not only could not be reached by him save from the arrows which she could stave off for the time being, he likewise couldn't go more upward without risking her attack, it was a sort of pincer formation.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 1:38 am

The boy's eyes widened at his unfortunate situation, knowing his oncoming death. However, in this girls insolense, she came closer to him, attempting to trap the boy from escaping. Indeed, that did work, as she now stood just above the boy, however, with bullet release speed, he faced his bow towards her, firing a single chakra infused arrow before falling into the ground willingly and suffering his fate. The arrow moving at bullet and capable of going through any B-Rank techniques to reach its target.

The door once again swung open, and an grabbing the top of the door, flung themselves around and steadied themselves on the wall. The next opponents have been watching. The new girls smiled, waiting to see the results of the arrow as she ran along the wall to the other side of the arena.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 2:14 am

Luckily for Yvette the arrow released was rather slow, and she merely backpedaled away from the opponent when the chakra arrow was fired he would end up perishing and since it was controlled by his chakra it wouldn't home at her anymore nor would the numerous chakra darts thus ensuring that she wasn't hurt from any of the attacks. Yvette looked at the new entry and channeled chakra to her summoning tattoo once more resulting in Banshee appearing out of smoke in the area and landing on the water, Jynx having stopped cycling it with electricity. Lights are going out. Yvette said her hand throwing a smoke bomb near the girl for it to explode and shroud her vision with Banshee listening two spheres of fire appearing on her tails before they headed towards the opponent at bullet release speeds.

Banshee
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 11:36 am

The girl instantly threw her hands out in front of her, creating an invisible wall of pure chakra to simply withstand the attack, her acute senses to chakra allowing her to notice the attack despite the lack of sight. This was already a problem with the smoke, however, this smoke was used revealingly, the soulless girl using the smoke to cover her movement as she ran closer towards fire summoning kitten, emerging from the smoke with no notice at Bullet release, attempting to slice it with her katana which was drawn at some point.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 12:50 pm

Banshee heard the girl approaching and her movement was restored thanks to the girl blocking the strike and she would swipe out her paw which moved at swift release, she was late so she would be cut on it however her counter would divert the power of the blow as she replied with beast strength to attempt to knock it off course while she followed up by jumping her jaws opening as she attempted to bite down on the opponents throat with the same beasts strength.

Banshee
Spoiler:

Jynx would roar and two shadow clones of herself would pop next to her before they began to run forward going to assist Banshee in the counter attack all of them moving at swift release speeds while Kite growled as he smelt Banshee's blood and would leap off of Yvette with Beast Strength to land on the wall holding himself in place with his chakra. Banshee!

Jynx
Spoiler:

Banshee's hurt? Damn I'm going down there. Yvette said as she moved quickly running down to the water but stopping inches above it in search of Banshee. She still had two more kittens she could summon but at the moment there was no point she merely had to stop gauging others attacks and reply with more force of her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychic Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Challenge.   Psychic Challenge. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychic Challenge.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next