Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

First True Fight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime9th September 2013, 12:09 pm

Roxas had joined the hidden arena in an attempt to find a fight thrilling enough to challenge him. He heard this is where some of the strongest in the academy gather to fight and it was possible to make some side cash here as well. He stood in the center awaiting his opponent, chewing a piece of gum as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime9th September 2013, 1:23 pm

At the moment there was only one person in the room, sitting in the far corner with a shortsword rammed into the ground before him. His eyes were downcast and short, spiky orange hair covered his eyes before he felt Roxas come closer. Lifting upwards, the sharp blue of his orbs stuck out from under the mop of hair and he rose upwards, drawing the shortsword out of the floor. "Hey, kid, what the hell do you want?" His voice was rough and arrogant and his eyes were narrowed as he wandered over to the boy, obviously feeling rather cocky considering how his walk and stance were, maybe he'd be in for a good fight today?
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime9th September 2013, 2:12 pm

Roxas looked in the direction of the voice and smiled. "Hiyah. I hear this is a fun place to play so I decided to enter. Hahah. Putting ones life on the line is the ultimate game, right? Besides, I need a little cash anyways. Are you supposed to be my opponent?" he said, barely giving the boy a chance to reply. He popped another piece of gum and then reached into his pouch and pulled out a round black object, popping it into his mouth and chewing again.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime9th September 2013, 6:23 pm

Admin Post. Don't Mod the Pit fight's I will be handling all of that.

Tch it would seem they got a shinobi messing around in the pit's whatever it was his own headache, this was merely the front arena the real fights were down below. He would look the boy in front of him over before shaking his head, and motioning him to follow down a back stairwell. The more they walked the steady thumping could be heard until they came to a door and the man would place his hand on it causing it to slide open revealing a massive arena with numerous people cheering and roaring in excitement. The Pit's were something of great entertainment on West continent and it was spectated by not just who lived in the area but numerous people all over the West came here to see it happen. In fact the Shogunate Academy was merely a front to keep it still active, after all being buddies with the Shogun had it's perks.

Alright Kid. I'll explain this to you nice and simple. The Pit's aren't fun, don't get yourself confused, unless you revel in killing people or getting killed yourself. This isn't a game and now that you've seen it you must fight. Good luck surviving. Now there are 5 Weight Classes and in each Weight Class their are 21 Fights. You win Seven. You can go home, but if you decide to fight Eight times then your not leave until you die or you win another Seven Fights. You get prize money for each fight, but likewise each fight is more difficult than the next. In addition you get to choose between a Low Bet, Standard Bet and High Bet. Remember kid, this isn't a game don't think because you've gotten some fancy shinobi training you can fight here and win it all. You get cocky and I'll watch you get torn to pieces without stopping it. That's another thing kid, there is no stop there is no time out the only thing that ensures you move on is the death of your opponent the more blood spilled the better after all gotta make a show for the audience. he said as they walked forward separated from the crowd by massive thick reinforced glass walls. He'd take the boy to the waiting room before pointing to a red haired woman twirling two dice in her hand.

That's Miranda you go to her to schedule a fight. Good luck and for your own sake kid. Don't die. he said before walking out of the door which was guarded by two men in suits.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime9th September 2013, 8:40 pm

Roxas laughed and followed the guy, moving his tongue around in his mouth. "Sounds like lots of fun to me," he would say before the guy left. He then approached Miranda and gave her a wide grin. "Hi there. I was told in order to play the games I needed to speak to you. Miranda, right."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 5:13 pm

Sigh...annoying. Pick Low, Standard or High. Miranda said taking one look at the boy and shaking her head, he better get out early she didn't like seeing kids get killed. Regardless he looked scrappy he'll survive for a bit she wasn't that pessimistic but winning it all seemed slim. After he picked she would point her hand to the wall which would open up to reveal a door, she wouldn't say anything but any dimwit would know he needed to walk through said door to begin his fight. Hopefully he'll make it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 5:38 pm

Roxas hummed for a second before picking. "Its my first time, so low I guess. Hahah. Better to get a feel for things rather than just jumping in to something overwhelming, yah know?" He waved at her with his usual smile plastered on his face as he walked through the doorway. This was going to be fun. He could feel Tekio's anticipation as she writhed beneath his skin.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 6:39 pm

The arena was grand as usual there we no introductions what for, just a group of no names, it wasn't even the final bracket, no it there was another person punching the air bobbing and weaving as he waited and once Roxas entered the doors to the arena were locked and everyone began to cheer. The other person was a teenager probably around eighteen with gloves with spiked knuckles and a hoodie on with shorts and comfortable shoes. He would stop punching before smiling as another person entered.

Alright, time to kick some ass, your going down punk. he said before putting his fists up and staring at Roxas and the crowd called for blood.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 6:59 pm

Roxas immediately noticed the bladed knuckles on the dudes hands and smiled. Close combat possibly. That would be fun. But just in case he scanned over the guys body trying to figure out what style of fighting he was most prominent in. But as he did he waved to the crowd with the smile on his face, rolling his gum in his mouth with his tongue. He finally stopped waving at the crowd when the boy spoke and reached into his pouch. "Hahah. Good luck. Let's have a fun game."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 7:30 pm

The youth would smirk before he would begin to move first at normal speed then at swift release speeds and would move in a zig-zag pattern as he tried to quickly close the distance between him and Roxas. His gloves were normal no special or hidden abilities there however upon observation it would seem he had a some proficiency with knives odd considering he didn't seem to have any on him at least at the moment. When he got close enough to be within combat distance he would throw out a quick jab which moving at swift release speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 7:36 pm

"Nice trick," said Roxas as he stepped back at bullet release speeds to evade the initial punch while biting down on something in his mouth. Immediately he blew a bubble which was extremely dark and expanding fast before forcibly popping, blowing out a stream of smoke out in front of Roxas. See, early he had taken a smoke bomb pellet from his pouch and put it into his mouth. He had been wrapping his gum around it this entire time and was now using it as a smoke screen while he charged backwards while making hand seals, preparing for his next attack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 7:55 pm

The youth was caught by the smokescreen and would begin to cough before ducking down and bounding forward within the smoke attempting to tackle Roxas to the ground, if successful he would begin to pound on him. If the wasn't however he would tuck and roll before kicking off the ground to get out of the smoke cloud. Damn he should of been more prepared, didn't know anything about people carrying smoke pouches and shit damn.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 8:04 pm

Roxas watched as the boy came charging out of the smoke and rolling. The boy wouldn't see anything other than thick mist. Then he would begin seeing multiple figures jumping down from the stands, the crowd seemingly turning againsthim and surrounding him. Meanwhile, Roxas who could not be spotted, was just skating around waving at the crowd up in the stands.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 8:24 pm

First he was fighting one opponent then he's fighting a whole group and now the crowds joining in what the fuck was going on. Hey Hey what's going on. Is this legal? That's not fair it was supposed to be one on one. he said as he ducked before punching one of the people trying to get him and just falling through with no idea what was going on. Everyone in the stage were looking around and some would begin booing after all where was the entertainment in this sort of fight were was the blood the gore the carnage. Wasn't really a fun one for them.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 8:35 pm

Even though the crowd was booing Roxas continued to smile. He looked back at the guy just flailing around at the air and smirked. He took out two shuriken while skating around the edges and tossed both at the guys knees, going to take out his legs first. Then from another position he would do the same at the boys shoulders. If they managed to connect he'd finally come to a stand still at a different area and toss a fifth shuriken straight at the back of the guys head, all with a smile plastered on his face.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 9:12 pm

The boxer didn't stand a chance and when the shuriken enter his knees he cried out in pain before falling to the ground, the next two he grit his teeth knowing fully well that he had been made and would close his eyes when the final one went into his skull. The smoke would eventually disperse and the crowd wasn't amused the other guy ended up dead and they didn't even see what happened totally not worth the show. A door would open indicating that Roxas was free to go in for the next round.

When he got in Miranda would sigh again and look at him for a moment before shaking her head again. Alright pick again, high, standard or low. she said without any mention of his reward.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 9:22 pm

Roxas continued smiling as he walked through the door. "That was a decent warm up. Standard this time. I'm curious to see the difference in my choices," he said as he rested his hands on his kodachi's hilt. "They don't sound too happy," he said speaking about the sound of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 9:26 pm

Hmm it'll happen. Miranda said as the doors opened once more she would dismiss Roxas to do what he did however this time in the arena they didn't even bother to clean up the person he killed rather it would remain their leaking while a second person entered the arena. This time it was a woman around 20 or so and she had no visible weapons on her and would calmly wait for Roxas to emerge from the door.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 9:30 pm

Roxas would walk through the door and approach the woman, stopping ten feet from her. "Heh. Looks like he is sleeping," he said referring to his previous victory. Oi! Shut it and let me have a go! yelled Tekio, though only Roxas could hear it. Her annoyance making him laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 11:15 pm

The woman would shrug before her hand blurred and a dart would head straight for Roxas flying at bullet release speeds aimed for his wind pipe. The woman didn't really have time for pleasantries after all, the quicker she killed him, the quicker she could move on with another person to kill until she herself was out of this place. She wouldn't however end it there as her hands would continue to blur and three more darts where thrown at him just in case the first didn't hit it's mark each being aimed at specific kill points, heart, liver, eye.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime10th September 2013, 11:42 pm

"Fine, fine," laughed Roxas as he tracked the movement of each senbon, ducking and weaving through them, easily reacting to their speeds. Once he weaved past the last one he surged straight on at the girl at Bullet Release speeds, aiming for a quick uppercut. If this made contact he would then switch to a quick Iai Slicing aiming for her abdomen to gut her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime11th September 2013, 2:26 am

They were darts not senbon, second the moment she saw he was beginning to dodge them she said one word, which pretty much changed everything. Boom. each dart exploding and dealing C-rank damage over a 3 feet radius. Once the first one detonated as the next came she detonated each one and would cock her head to the side as she pulled out three more and gauged what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime11th September 2013, 3:09 am

Roxas stumbled from the explosions, his left side becoming scorched as he came out eight feet from her. "Oww... Heh. Ranged eh? Fine," he said even though he felt no real pain. His hand still on his Kodachi, Roxas quickly unsheathed it, aiming for her hands, the blade slashing as he rushed forward to quickly close the gap again at bullet release speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime12th September 2013, 8:08 pm

The woman would move quickly accelerating from simply being still to Crashing ground speeds while flicking out two more darts as he attempted to close the distance between them before detonating them in succession in order to slow him down. Outspeeding him wasn't a problem however attacking him head on just wasn't her proficiency. If he continued to advance she would continue with her quick jumps backward while throwing darts at him all of them moving at bullet release speeds. When she ran out of darts in her hand she would switch directions preferring to flee to the left at crashing ground speeds so she could make full use of her speed difference.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime12th September 2013, 8:24 pm

As she evaded and went back to her darts, Roxas reacted at crashing ground speeds and jumped up over the explosions. As he did he hid his action of grabbing into his pouch with a flip and began chucking out kunai to counter the continued stream of darts in order to set them off prematurely. His decent was almost like he was floating down before expertly landing. "Heh. Your fast. Alright, let's go Tekio," he would say before a black liquid rushed out of his pours with a heat of blast throughout the arena, made even worse since there was no place for it to escape. But soon the blur from the heat would begin to alter into that of a mist, misty figures appearing all throughout it and rushing straight at the girl. Sure, he was using the same boring trick, but he had no choice.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First True Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First True Fight
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next