Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

First True Fight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

First True Fight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime17th September 2013, 2:39 pm

The man just tilted his head before vanishing and reappearing above Roxas as he attempted to punch him before opening his mouth and releasing a beam of pure elemental magnetic release chakra attempting to obliterate his opponent right then and there. The metals in the sheathes would join the spheres as well before the metal spheres would roll out of the way at crashing ground speeds being nothing but metal themselves formed from numerous shuriken and other metals and the like. The magnetic jutsu didn't suffer at all from the electromagnetic field generated if anything it just made this match much more dangerous for Roxas.

Electricity in the air...perfect. he thought to himself before planning his next assault if his opponent survived this.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime17th September 2013, 8:45 pm

Immediately after he missed his pupils returned and Tekio became completely tangible. He knew he only had one more use of it left before he couldn't anymore. He was momentarily surprised that he had missed but he saw the light brought off the beam envelope him. Immediately he continued forward and jumped at the wall that had been right behind the opponent, as they hadn't moved far from the wall. Roxas was lucky that the beam was so slow.

Before the beam even hit the ground, Roxas pushed off the wall with his hands and flipped mid air like an acrobat straight toward the person at crashing ground speeds, attempting to bring his heated up leg down upon the top of the opponents skull with shatter rend strength. Since he was now airbourne his skates didn't have the traction to produce anymore kinetic energy, the magnetic field and electricity he had made disappearing. But Roxas didn't care. This person had pissed him off. They had taken away his most precious items. He was gonna rip this person in two.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 6:22 am

His opponent would look upward his beam failing and his opponent managing to escape, before moving his hands the spheres moving upward connecting to his foot before spinning him rapidly so that they were on top. They would connect with Roxas's foot and a loud gong would sound but otherwise they were fine. His opponent would release the magnetic hold from his foot spinning and landing on the ground before spheres of magnetic energy appeared in his hands before he would fling them at Roxas in rapid succession releasing 6 Soul Spheres all of which soared towards the young Yoroi.

Your tough I suppose I'll tell you my name, it's Taku. he said as the second of the two spheres orbited around him. He was however slightly upset that the electricity diminished no matter however he still had the advantage. The first sphere would join the first both orbiting him at crashing ground speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 6:51 am

Roxas didn't bother listening. As soon as his foot hit the sphere he pushed off as if it was solid ground. He twisted in mid air as the next sphere came, changing his center of gravity so that it would fly just under his back as he descended straight for Taku. When the next one came he would transform Tekio into her kunai form and gracefully push off her to slightly adjust his position in the air, avoiding two more as they shot by him. But Tekio was still within reach. As the next three came just as quickly Roxas reactwd to their positions and twisted mid air, squeezing by them at the cost of his shirt being ripped apart. After those dangers had passed he grabbed ahold of Tekio and went through with his short freefall, thrusting his super heated hand down toward one of the metal spheres attempting to distort the metal with heat by expanding the molecules in the metals in an attempt to throw off their magnetic field through displaced form.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 6:57 am

Taku smirked as it would seem the boy had fallen for his trap the sphere weren't his main offense they were just bait and he would release a beam of magnetic energy from his mouth right as Roxas hit the metal attempting to incinerate both him and his sphere now that it had served it's purpose. He would jump before moving the second sphere under him and would balance on top of it as he awaited to see if his attack destroyed the boy once the dust cleared away anyways.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 7:09 am

Smart move, if Roxas hadn't had come across the beam prior to this move. Though the sphere was blocking the way he could still see the light produced from the beam glowing around the edges of the metal sphere. He immediately pushed off the sphere with shatter rend strength attempting to knock the sphere closer to the beam while flipping backward out of the way, crossing his arms in a guard to protect himself from debris. Before landing, Roxas took note of his opponents position through his Wing Road and then landed. Under the cover of the dust and close range, as they hadn't moved too far from each other, five feet at most since this person didn't seem to like to retreat much, but instead just alter positions. Roxas skated forward, using the Gaia Road to raise the body of a nwarby deceased as a distraction, rushing in from the opposite side woth an Iai Slicing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 7:59 am

Taku cursed as he had destroyed one of his weapons for no reason he would however notice two objects approaching him and would body replace with the body thrown at him causing Roxas to cut through it and while he was still cutting through it Taku would repel his second metal sphere at him which rushed forward at Bullet Release speeds. Taku smirked as he channeled chakra into his mouth once more and would use the last of his chakra to release another Soul Beam intending on now finishing the match as there was no way for him to get out of this one.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 8:11 am

Tekio quickly returned to Roxas's skin as she cut through the corpse. Roxas growled in frustration before thrusting out his hands, slamming them into the two metal spheres and being pushed back by the force. The spheres had moved faster than the beam which was still obvious. "You never learn," said Roxas as he used the anger from his precious heirlooms being destroyed and his shatter rend strength in an attempt to throw the spheres at the Soul Beam. Using one to weaken its destructive power somewhat and then the other to block it. If he succeeded he would wait for the dust to clear. If it didn't he would attempt to dodge only to barely make it and severely burn his back.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 8:29 am

Well there was only one sphere but he did counter act incoming blow with his punch with the soul beam doing the rest and incinerating the sphere while the rest of the beam was diverted causing the beam to eventually make it to Roxas albeit slower and at half the strength of the original. Had it been moving at full strength he would of received yet another injury however at the moment he had managed to evade it. Taku would frown before he would bite his thumb before unsealing a black chokuto and wielding it in reverse as he waited for his opponent to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 8:33 am

Roxas glared at Taku and the Chikuto he made appear, attempting to analyze the weapon. "You dare pull out a blade on me after destroying the blades of my anscestors? You son of a Bitch. I will rip you limb from limb," he said, ripping off the rest of his destroyed shirt and walking slowly toward Taku.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 8:42 am

Awh they were that special oh well, they are scrap now, whatcha going to do about it cry? Whatever. Let's see yeah I think I'll call your bluff. he said with a smirk as his sword was made of black iron rather durable in comparison to shuriken and what not and wouldn't shatter from his annoying strength. He didn't usually like using weapons but it would seem this time he had no choice. Come over here kid so I can stuff this blade down your throat. he said the crowd cheering loudly as this battle was rather intense.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 8:52 am

Roxas tapped his palm to signal Tekio to be ready just in case this guy had any real skill with a sword. Roxas then charged at the soulless and would cause the ground to begin to tremor as he rushed through Shake. He would hold his right arm at shoulder level and his left arm at waist level, prepared to counter and attack.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 9:10 am

Taku didn't have much skill with his sword however if it was metal he could manipulate it and that's when he became dangerous. He would slash upward while moving the blade causing the slash to come at Crashing Ground speeds attempting to finish off Roxas in one blow and end this match so he could move on to the next one. Is this all you have silly child. he said with a laugh as he made his high speed slash.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 9:15 am

Roxas held up his arm and smiled as the blade clashed against him. "There's a big difference between us, Soulless. You are weak. I'm a survivor." Roxas grabbed the blade of the sword and pulled it toward him, using his superior strength in an attempt to yank the soulless straight into a headbutt. But he was only attempting to daze. Not kill.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 9:21 am

His sword would be taken from him and the headbutt impacted his head knocking him back a trickle of blood coming from his head. His head would ring from the collision as he attempted to get his bearings all he remembered was coming for the slash and then having his sword gripped after that it was a bit blank perhaps he had gotten hit a bit too hard.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 9:39 am

Roxas quickly followed up by taking a step forward, attempting to lock the guys position by slamming onto his foot with his skates and following with a quick blow to the gut. He would then swiftly transfer his hand toward the back of the guys head if he bent over from having the wind knocked out of him and would slam his knee upward while pushing the guys head down at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 12:13 pm

The man would feel the pain of the blows and wouldn't be able to cry out in pain due to the blow to the stomach which caused him to cough up a little blood from the sheer force of it. Then again he was a Soulless and didn't have anything to cushion the impact so it hurt like hell, however the clincher was the knee to the face which instantly broke his nose and some of his teeth causing blood to gush from his face as he attempted to get his bearings albeit all the pain going through his body. The crowd would cheer louder as this was what they paid for it would seem Roxas finally understood the real point of the pits it wasn't just about killing it was about making a sport of it for the audience's enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 6:30 pm

Roxas ignored the crowd and would grab for Taku's right arm. He would attempt to twist it and kick the guys legs out from under his body then press his foot to the guys throat after he hit the ground, twisting the arm till it was at its breaking point. "Two of those blades were family heirlooms. The other two were spoils. Now I shall take yours as my own," said Roxas before snapping the arm and shoving it up, pressing down on his throat in order to rip the guys limb off. If he managed this he would then take the guys sword, hold the tip to the guys mouth and then attempt to stab it through. He chose the mouth cause this guy had seemed to favor the Soul Beam technique.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th September 2013, 5:18 pm

Just like that Roxas's managed to slay yet another person however this time instead of the door opening for him to leave a door opened and someone entered. The crowd would roar in excitement knowing fully well this was his seventh fight and he was now paired against another person who had fought in the matches up to the seventh round. His opponent was a girl around his age wearing a spiked vest her fists and shoulder currently dripping blood. She would crack her neck upon seeing her opponent and pull out a bladed card twirling it in her fingers as she waited to see what Roxas would do.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th September 2013, 5:21 pm

Roxas would sigh and look toward the opening door only to see another girl entering. He pulled the blade out of the soulless's mouth and looked the girl in the eyes. "I'm not having fun anymore," he muttered as he began rolling his feet back and forth in annoyance. "Mind if I grab another stick of gum before we start? No tricks I promise. My current piece has just gone stale."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th September 2013, 5:43 pm

Take your time, my last fight was annoying as well. The girl said before crouching down and looking at the card briefly before staring at the boy who looked injured, they seemed around the same age, academy student's wandering into a place where they shouldn't of been. I'm Christie by the way you? I'd at least want to know the person I'm going to end up killing or who ends up killing me. she said her voice non committal she honestly didn't want to play this stupid game anymore either, if she had known she would of just stayed in the academy and trained but it was already done.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th September 2013, 5:46 pm

"My names Roxas. Roxas Kukinorite. And whatcha mean by killing? Isn't this just some strange game of tag or something?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, slightly confused. He popped a new piece of gum in his mouth as he looked around at all the blood and body parts splattered around. "This... Is a game right?" he asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th September 2013, 5:58 pm

Sigh..hate to break it to you Rox, but no it's not a game, yes you've been killing people, yes you will have to kill me if you want to leave this arena. I'll give you a moment to collect your thoughts before we get to it. Christie said deciding she would be the one to break him out of his illusion, this was a "game" of sorts but not the fun kind, it was the life or death risk everything type of game that ended up in someone dead. She would stand up before stretching out her legs and staring at Roxas. Just tell me when your good so we can start the crowds getting restless as usual. she said seeing that the crowd had already started booing in some parts...bloodthirsty savages the lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th September 2013, 6:05 pm

Roxas's eyes widened and he turned, looking for the girl he had killed in his second match. Now he understood her tears. In fact his own eyes started watering up. "Killing people for sport... that's... ARGH!" Roxas stomped on the ground and pushed his skates forward as if doing a little dance. The body parts and blood from all over would shoot up into the air through Shake and smack against the glass that protected the spectators. He continued this while tears flowed from his eyes. When the entire glass was blocked out he would look to the girl. "Fuck the crowd. I won't be there little side show any longer. I don't wanna be forced to fight you to the death either. This is just... all wrong."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime20th September 2013, 8:56 am

Christie sighed before frowning at Roxas's expression and demeanor sure she didn't want to kill him either but she wasn't stupid enough to not fight in the arena. Listen. Your going to fight. Because if I kill you without you fighting back it doesn't count as a win and I'm going to have to fight again if we both don't fight they send someone from a higher division to kill both of us off. So we are fighting and one of us is going to die. she said her eyes becoming deathly serious as she placed the card on her body.

Beast Over. she said her body rippling as she would transform into a perfect fusion of man and beast. Once the transformation was complete she would resemble a cross between an ibex and a human her horns curving backward and her body completely covered in fur with each of her finger points ending in a small hoof the size of her fingertips. Her feet were gone replaced while hooves as well and she had a small tail and would flex her body causing it to ripple with muscles briefly before she returned to what could be considered normal for this transformation.

Hurry and bring out your living weapon. Your going to need everything you've got to kill me Roxas. she said before she would jolt forward moving at crashing ground speeds as she intended to punch a hole into her opponent.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First True Fight
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next