Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Training For Fun (Dual)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Training For Fun (Dual) Empty
PostSubject: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime24th October 2013, 11:34 pm

Roxas sat on his usual stump in the training grounds, his sword on his back and his new Genin headband on the stump of his left arm. He was thinking about his past fights and was trying to figure out what he should do now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime24th October 2013, 11:47 pm

Jutsu Training for::

Typhuzo walked into the training area and he stopped in the middle of the area and hovered his green eyes over the field. He was trying to do do something new today, train with others. Soon he layed his eyes upon a boy around his age with a headband from his village, so asking to train would be easier than he expected, "Hello. We're from the same village, would you like to train? Oh and My name's Typhuzo, What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime24th October 2013, 11:51 pm

Roxas opened his eyes as a boy spoke to him. "Same village?" said Roxas questioningly as he turned to look at the boy. "How do you know what village I'm from?" he asked suspiciously as it wasn't blatantly obvious. His headband held the symbols of the Shogunate, not a village.

(Students don't get headbands. Genin do and the headbands have the mark of the shogun just so yah know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime24th October 2013, 11:56 pm

Typhuzo smiled creepily, "I can.... I can feel it......" he said this with a dark, scary tone before laughing, "I'm just kidding, I saw you around the village before, before you left to come to the academy that is." Typhuzo looked at the boy, waiting for the response from this genin.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 12:00 am

"Oh. Well its nice to meet yah. The name is Roxas, Roxas Kukinorite. And you are?" he asked, holding out a hand for the guy to shake. He had stood up while speaking and carefully balanced himself on his chakra skates. It was always nice to meet a fellow shinobi from the same village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 12:06 am

Typhuzo reached out and shook the boy's hand, "Name's Typhuzo. Typhuzo Redarin, first shinobi of my family. Nice to meet yah too roxas." He released the hand and looked at the grass, it was so green and alive, too bad it would be spilled with.... Typhuzo looked back at Roxas, "So ready to get training?" He put his hands in gis pocket and looked at Roxas closely.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 12:10 am

Roxas raised an eyebrow. He was wanting to test a few things out. "Training? Sure. I'm always up for a good spar. So why not?" he said with a smile. Roxas took a stroll back on his skates and then unsheathed his sword slightly, looking back into the steel before looking back at the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 12:15 am

Typhuzo was excited, it was his first time fighting another ninja, but then something arose in his mind, a question for Roxas, "Oh hey actually I have a question. Yah see I want to store my puppet in a scroll, but how do i seal it? I already have the necessary items, I just don't how to use them." He looked at the boy with his bright green eyes, waiting for a useful answer.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 12:30 am

Roxas raised an eyebrow and laughed. He pulled a scroll from one of his various pockets and tossed it at the boy. "Take this. Yah can store it in there and summon it with very little chakra. Yah can buy them from the store here in the Academy. There a bit cheap. I bought more than I needed but yeah. That should do yah," he said with a calm demeanor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 12:38 am

Typhuzo reached his hand up and caught the scroll, and stuffed it in his pocket, "Thanks, now i'm ready, just please don't try to cut off my limbs with that thing!" Typhuzo stood there observing the area. He took a deep breath before getting into position, he wanted to learn practice some new jutsu he found out about in the library, but he still wanted to win the spar. "Hmph." He did a few backflips to give the two some space. He then pulled out a kunai, and held it in front of his body in a defensive position, "Hey! After this you wanna be my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 12:42 am

"Heh. No worries. I'll use the blunt end if I use.my chikuto at all," said Roxas with a small laugh. He didn't answer the boy's question and instead rushed forward at swift release speeds. He was purposefully moving slowly to reserve stamina so he could make the spar last longer, but to also.gain information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 12:49 am

"Huh?" Typhuzo watched as Roxas got closer slowly, he wasn't any faster although he managed to jump to the side at Swift release speeds, He then turned around and tried slashing downwards at his opponents face, if he failed he would quickly jump back 5 feet, if he succeeded he would bring his knee to his opponents stomach.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 12:57 am

Roxas didn't bother blocking anything, he took the hits without flinching but the blade and knee barely even made a dent to his skin. After that he took his hand off the hilt of the sword and frowned. "Come on kid. Gotta put more effort than that into your attacks. Your opponent just won't stay there like I did. And if they did you need to take advantage of it," said Roxas before rushing at the boy at bullet release speeds. It was time to test the main jutsu he was training for. Roxas relaxed the muscles in his only arm and then his arm blurred as he went for a punch at blinding light speeds. But the blow wouldn't be much, it'd only seem like a regular punch to the stomach.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 1:03 am

Typhuzo would let out a big blow of air as he was hit in the stomach, although he quickly smiled before jumping in the air, he preformed a few hand signs and chakra would shoot out at Roxas. He would then land on one foot and one knee and would wait to see if the jutsu worked.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 1:19 am

Roxas didn't falter. He jumped after the boy and even hit the chakra without even showing any hints at the Genjutsu. This was because it didn't work. Roxas had only jumped at swift release speeds to match the boys and attempted to punch him in the stomach again, this time at normal speed and strength. "Come on! Step it up!" he said trying to pressure the boy. Roxas learned under pressure. He wanted to see if this boy could too.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 1:27 am

Typhuzo still knelt on the ground would attempt swift kicking Roxas, trying to make him trip, he would then jump back separating from his opponent. He would then throw the kunai behind the boy and would make it like he missed. He would then use hand signs to form a chakra string that would grab the kunai from behind Roxas and would attempt stabbing it in Roxas back.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 1:31 am

Again Roxas did nothing, the boys attacks just deflecting off his rock hard skin. Roxas was beginning to get bored. "You've already felt my armor and yet still you attempt the same style of attacks. If your normal attacks do not work you must try another form," said Roxas. It seems this boy was genius material for the Kukinorite clan. What a shame, he was hoping to expand his family a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 1:38 am

Typhuzo stood up straight and smiled, "To be honest at this point in time I have no other tricks. Taijutsu and weapons won't hurt you and somehow my genjutsu isn't effecting you either, looks like I still need a lot more training to beat you. Anyways, I did just join the academy a few days ago." He yawned and made a few hand signs, he didn't really have anything else to do but try another genjutsu. He would then grunt as if his stomach was in pain from the punches he endured earlier.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 1:44 am

Roxas yawned and stretched his good arm. "A freshmen eh? Well. Welcome to the Academy kid. Word of advice. If yah hear of a place called the Pits, don't go. You'll die or worse," said Roxas, his eyes going hollow from from the horrible memories he gained from that slaughter house. He pulled up his shirt revealing a large scar on his stomach where he had been nearly split in two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 1:49 am

Typhuzo nodded. He didn't want to go somewhere that would be worst than dying, that would suck. He yawned and his face returned to his normal no emotion face. He put his kunai back in his pocket and adjusted his hat. The training sure was fun today.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 1:55 am

"Use the scroll to store your items. Yah can get more in the school store. And if your opponent is stronger you must outsmart them. I was faster and you couldn't harm me. So you should have layered traps with wire kunai and smoke bombs. Trip me up, make it so my movement would be difficult. Understand?" asked Roxas with a small smile on his face. He looked around to make sure no teachers were around when he brought out a pack of smokes and a lighter. He popped out a cig and lit it, inhaling the air and then releasing the smoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 2:00 am

Typhuzo watched Roxas burn up the smoke and he shook his head, "Those aren't good for you." He then brushed off his clothes and then looked around, before looking back at Roxas, "Hm. Well, what do you want to do now huh? I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 2:06 am

Roxas laughed and took another puff. "Yeah. I know. Tekio is constantly yelling at me about it. But it helps my nerves," he said before turning his back to the kid. "I'm gonna take a nap. I don't know about you. Id suggest gathering your equipment and planning for combat," he said before walking out of the training grounds.

[Exit]

trained for:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 2:14 am

Typhuzo put his hand up in a sign of goodbye and began walking towards his dorm, he was so tired, he too was probaly going to take a nap.

[exits]
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 2:29 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training For Fun (Dual)   Training For Fun (Dual) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training For Fun (Dual)
Page 1 of 1