Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Promise of A Future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

A Promise of A Future Empty
PostSubject: A Promise of A Future   A Promise of A Future Icon_minitime15th December 2014, 3:20 am

Roxas had such a migraine tonight and he had no idea how that was even possible. The young Jonin would head home for the day after many meetings, one of which was most troubling. He would need to prepare a meeting but he had no idea where the other Council members were. He had heard they were within the lands but they had not returned to anguish for some time now, leaving him to do all the paperwork. As Roxas approached his home he would sigh before walking in.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: A Promise of A Future   A Promise of A Future Icon_minitime25th December 2014, 2:53 pm

Laxus heard Roxas walk through the door, only difference was the fact he seemed to be worked up or stressed out however you wish to put it. He had the notion to make a small playful joke as it floated around in his head, however he decided against it and proceeded to pace towards Roxas and once he was besides him he placed his hand upon the other male's shoulder. "You seem....." what was the word Laxus thought for a moment while he paused briefly "...exasperated. How has your day been?" the tone in his voice was a tad flat, but the question remained was Roxas alright?
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: A Promise of A Future   A Promise of A Future Icon_minitime26th December 2014, 8:51 pm

"A pain. Tierno is nowhere to be found. Dobutsu on our front doors and my team get into a conflict in which they almost kill each other. Everything is going against us in this war.." Roxas would sigh before taking off his jacket and hanging it on a hook by the door. He would then walk over to the couch and have a seat. "But, there is some good news. I have been promoted to the rank of Head Jonin by Reiver for my contribution in the war. In a few days time ill be leaving with my troops to the front lines to combat Aria and try to retake our land." He rubbed his eyes before stretching. "How has your day been?"
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: A Promise of A Future   A Promise of A Future Icon_minitime26th December 2014, 9:22 pm

"Oh ...well then. That would definitely count as a pain now wouldn't it?" Laxus casually paced slowly towards Roxas. "Well that sounds wonderful, how shall we celebrate your promotion then?" Upon sitting close to Roxas, Laxus smiled a bit. "Well you know it has been rather dull, but i make do." The male placed his hand upon Roxas' leg giving it a light squeeze "Well things seem to be looking up, after all we aren't dead yet." Laxus let out a small laugh as he looked at Roxas and maintained eye contact, something seemed to be off with laxus, but one couldn't be too sure.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: A Promise of A Future   A Promise of A Future Icon_minitime26th December 2014, 10:48 pm

Roxas smiled and placed his hand atop Laxus's. "A thing I would not allow the fates change," he would say, using his other hand to cup Laxus's chin before gently carressing his lips with his own. "One day this war will be over and then we can travel around and see the world without fear. It would do us some good to get away from the political life." Roxas closed his eyes for a moment as Tekio spoke to him, Roxas just shook his head. That was something Laxus could understand though as they both had a female hidden within their bodies. Roxas had Tekio and Laxus had his Queens. Normally to others they might seem crazy when they spoke aloud to noone or made odd gestures, but they could more or less read each other.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: A Promise of A Future   A Promise of A Future Icon_minitime30th December 2014, 11:54 pm

Feeling Roxas's lips gently pressing to his own Laxus quickly took lead of the situation as if he had been possessed so to speak. With in moments Laxus had already started to straddle Roxas as he deepened the kiss between them. Furthermore, along with the kiss Laxus had already started to allow his hands to start exploring the other male's body, slowly. He would break the kiss off to only pull Roxas's shirt up and off before biting along the base of his neck. "Time away does sound to be rather pleasing i must say."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Promise of A Future   A Promise of A Future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Promise of A Future
Page 1 of 1