Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Long way from home.(training)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Long way from home.(training) Empty
PostSubject: Long way from home.(training)   Long way from home.(training) Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 6:36 am

Spoiler:

.God damn it, it too early you damn sun. Ryuuken growled as he stretched and rubbed his eyes. Currently the sun had begun to rise and its brightness had reached onto the tree branch he was sleeping on, and woke him up. Guess its time to keep going. He'd say after stretching. Letting his body fall to the side, would do a flip before landing on his feet. It wasn't too long ago he started this journey. Thinking he left home without saying anything only to find out a pack lunch in his bag with a note addressed to him.

"Dear Ryuuken, I should ground you after giving you the beating of a life time for leaving like this. I knew you would go but to think you wouldnt even say by to your own mother. It terrible. But alas you are your fathers son, that bastard also left without a say tho unlike you it was unexpected. Which is why this time i was prepared. Tho i want to stop you or even go along, this is your journey. Something you must do, just know you left your mother worried sick. Anyways enough of the guilt trip theres something your father left you i also placed it in your bag with that delicious lunch, come back safe and sound, loves your mother. P.S. Bring me new ingredients from exotic lands if you can."

Ryuuken smiled and then shuttered at the thought of what his mom would of done if she physically caught him escaping. Snapping out of it he remembered what his dad had left him. Reaching into his back pouch he pulled out an sealed scroll. I might as well open it now. He would say to himself after walking a coupe hours into a nice private clearing. Just as he was going to open the scroll something tingled in the back of his neck, as if the air its self was moving, which i was. With a quick and swift motion Ryuuken jumped and rolled forwards and grabbed his bow just as an arrow hit where he was a second ago. Unluckily for the bandit, he didnt ecxpect a kid to be so agile and dealy. Drawing on the bow he held it for a moment, letting the power build. I reject your arrow. He would say as he saw slightly into the future where an arrow would pierce him. Knowing where the arrow would hit and come from he again rolled forward tho this time as he jumped up he let go of the bow. A thud would be heard the bandit fell from a tree near by with an arrow between his eyes. Guess i should be more careful next time. He would think to himself as he put away the bow and placed the scroll back into his pouch. Its not the time to be reading this. He would say to himself as he walked away towards his destination. One last bandit would try to get the jump on him but before he could notice, i gash would appear on his chest as Ryuuken sheathed his sword. Weak.

Last edited by Ryuujin on 4th January 2015, 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Long way from home.(training)   Long way from home.(training) Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 6:39 am

--APPROVED--
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

PostSubject: Re: Long way from home.(training)   Long way from home.(training) Icon_minitime15th January 2015, 6:09 pm

D+D+C+B=801/800:

It had been a couple day since he was ambush by bandits and Ryuuken didn't like it one bit. Every time he would stop for a break he would get attack. It would seem that anybody that seen the 10 year old boy traveling alone felt obligated to attack him. What kind of world was this where not even a boy was saved from ruthless attacks of bandits. Of course he had no idea he was making his way around the capital of bandits, mercenary, missing nins and anybody that was wanted or escaping justice but that wasn't the point. After a while he was getting tire of killing bandit after bandit and the attacks being constant one after another he had little to no time to rest. Even food was hard to get from the constant attacks, luckily bandits carried food and water on them most of the time. Once in a while he would just move around them using his thermal vision to quickly spot them, but constant use was straining on his eyes. So after a while he would just run away, being quite fast he was usually successful. Soon he would became too fatigue to even move around at that speed, fortunately he must have accidentally wondered into someplace that not even bandits would go in, or thats what he thought since the attacks had stopped now for awhile.

Ryuuken would walk up to a big rock and would sit down at the based using the shadow it created to hide his body so that if they were still after him the shadow would give him cover.This should be good for now, i cant keep this up for long unless i rest. He would say to himself quietly as he got comfortable. Normally it would work but his bright red hair was kind of a give away, fortunately that wasn't a problem since they had stop pursuing him for some unknown reason. After a while he was so tired that he fell asleep, for two days he would sleep only shifting when the shadow of the rock would move allowing the sun to hit him directly, making his crimson hair shine brightly against it. Tho he wouldn't awaken as he had been running away from bandits for almost a whole week without much rest.

.So you thought that running into the Mishura camps would keep us from pursuing you huh. A big burly man would say as he would waken Ryuuken with a kick to the ribs, sending him flying into another rock. WELL NOT AFTER YOU SLAUGHTER SO MANY OF MY MEN. He would yell as he unsheathed his sword. After hitting the rock Ryuuken would slowly rise clenching his chest. You bastard, who the hell are you and what kind of wake up call is this you asshole. He would yell back at the man, it seemed none of his ribs were broken but damn that hurt. Your men?, Tsk dont make me laugh those bastards attack me if you dont remember, and taking advantage of a 10 year old kid, you should be ashamed, more so than being killed by one heh. He would say with a grin the last part followed by a chuckle. That probably wasn't the best tactic for him as the man just got extremely mad and charged towards him but at least he got his feeling out. You damn kid ill kill you for your insolence. The man would say as he attempted a slash on Ryuuken. With a smirk Ryuuken would easilly dodge, it wasnt hard since Ryuuken was naturally talented in reading small muscle movements. Slash after slash Ryuuken would just easily dodge. Left, Right, Left, duck then jump for a leg strike it wasnt very hard especially someone as big as him. This was just making the man very mad which Ryuuken could easily see so he decided to take it another step. Come on slowpoke.....can't you...swing any faster....with that big body....your guys were....better then this....at least....they gave me....a struggle....before....i killed them..and enjoyed it if i can add.. He would say with a smirk in between dodge. ARGH!....STOP....MOVING....YOU...F*CKING...DAMN....BRAT!!!. He would yell in between pant. By know the man was way to tired but he tried acting otherwise. Come on big man, im getting bored. Let this 10 year old finish you so you can go....He would start saying before moving behind the man at a speed that seemed as he disappeared. To hell with them. He would say the last part as he sheathed his sword which never seemed to have come out in the first place. Well that was a good warm up. He would say as he walked away and the sound of his sword sheathing making the mans chest gush with blood like a geyser.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Long way from home.(training)   Long way from home.(training) Icon_minitime15th January 2015, 10:40 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long way from home.(training)   Long way from home.(training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long way from home.(training)
Page 1 of 1