Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Glad to meet you all~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Katters

Katters

Glad to meet you all~ Empty
PostSubject: Glad to meet you all~   Glad to meet you all~ Icon_minitime19th September 2012, 3:10 am

So my lovely friend Cacao invited me here, or rather she started talking about it and I insisted she give me the link as it sounded like a fun place and laid back place to be which is what I need right about now~

As for everyone else I hope we get along and can RP together real soon. Provided you guys don't try to kill me >.< I'd hate to have one of my new characters get offed. I've got grand plans! Okay, not really, but still.

I'm a pretty laid-back and friendly gal and although my schedule isn't the greatest, late hours/random times, I hope to see you all plenty~

Hit me up sometime, I'm sure we'll get along fine~

<3 Katters
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Glad to meet you all~   Glad to meet you all~ Icon_minitime19th September 2012, 3:29 am

I already know you, but Welcome to NB <3
Back to top Go down
Cacao

Cacao

PostSubject: Re: Glad to meet you all~   Glad to meet you all~ Icon_minitime19th September 2012, 3:32 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Katters

Katters

PostSubject: Re: Glad to meet you all~   Glad to meet you all~ Icon_minitime19th September 2012, 3:33 am

Cacao wrote:
<3

Ohaider, Come 'Round here often prettyfulls?

<3
Back to top Go down
Cacao

Cacao

PostSubject: Re: Glad to meet you all~   Glad to meet you all~ Icon_minitime19th September 2012, 3:46 am

Only for you.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Glad to meet you all~   Glad to meet you all~ Icon_minitime19th September 2012, 10:36 am

Welcome to the site~
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Glad to meet you all~   Glad to meet you all~ Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 12:12 pm

Well the bosses say i cant do my disclaimer anymore....something about creeping people out Crying or Very sad but welcome to the funny farm we hope your stay is filled with mayhem and Fun you cant spell tourture with out U........i mean seriously you cant it would look like this --->Tortre....what is that french.....any way WELCOME:)!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glad to meet you all~   Glad to meet you all~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glad to meet you all~
Page 1 of 1