Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Battle Royal First Round

Go down 
+5
Ryuujin
Seran
Mist
Kenji
Aurielle
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th August 2012, 1:50 pm

Sylvia looked from the trees to see that people from every village came to fight each other. "I guess i should join the fray" she says as she jumps on top of the tree and stays at a far distance. Seeing as the mist was blocking her vision, she just waited until it cleared up or something happened from above.

Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th August 2012, 8:23 pm

Unfortunately for Shadra he had done something...well relatively stupid. Cyrus's passive ability caused the entire area around him and Shadra and Saran to heat up. This meant that when Shadra activated his heat sensing ability he would be bombarded with signatures from all over the place and wouldn't actually be able to locate Cyrus. As such Cyrus simply side stepped the attacks and walked up to Shadra, who would still be disoriented from all of the heat signatures, and simply flicked him on the forehead, Listen kid, if I wanted to kill you you would never have seen me, got it? I'm looking to join up with people, granted there can only be one winner and when the time comes we'll decide that but until then we need to survive and not just attack the first person we see because we're scared or something. Got it? Now are you in or are you out? Cyrus looked to Saran who had suddenly exploded into flames, Whoa, kill the lights. We don't need to paint a big sign in the sky that says, 'FREE KILLS'. Cyrus paused for a moment, Hey wait, I know that technique. There's a clan in my village with that technique. So you're a Fushichō? Can't say I've ever seen you around the village. He looked back at Shadra, making sure the kid was actually listening to him and wasn't going to just murder him with his back turned. Anyway...the heat I generate should keep you guys warm without actually alerting as many people as your flaming body would. In truth the area around the three was a nice 80 degrees or so, plenty warm to beat back the cold.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th August 2012, 9:38 pm

Devin was still charging and over the time that passed she had been feeding clouds into her Gale G-Force Cloud two at a time just as they were being generated, The personality had extended the size of the white cloud that she was currently standing on and Alice had jumped over to where her original was as Devin used up her cloud as well bringing the total charged cloud count to 30. Alice was silent simply watching what her original was doing with slight interest as she knew the longer time went on the more devastating the attack Devin would wrought on those below.

Spoiler:

Meanwhile on the ground below Devin's doppelganger began to look around using the wind displacement to gauge were her opponents bodies where. She quickly found another Ibaragakure Shinobi careful examination causing her to determine that it was Sylvia another chunin like herself. Sylvia, I'm one of Devin's doppelgangers. You might want to clear out of here asap, or at least go tailed cloak and head into the air because my original is going to level the whole place. the nameless doppelganger said after running up to and then stopping in front of Sylvia. Okay well I'm off to have some fun. she said with a nod not waiting for Sylvia's reaction before she began to run through the mist looking for a fight as two white clouds appeared next to her quickly turning into Gale Clouds before turning into Gale Gates and upon running through them she was accelerated to bullet release speeds with the gates quickly following her at the same speeds courtesy of The personality.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Saran

Saran

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th August 2012, 10:33 pm

Saran deflated when the man informed them of his home-village. You've got to be fucking kidding me. At this rate, he'll soon realize that I no longer live in Shi, and most aren't too fond of Rogues...

"I'm tired of this damn mist, their chakra is invading my personal space and it's making me paranoid." Saran muttered out, getting the chills, but not from the sudden temperature change. She cast a look at the man, before returning to look at Shadra. With her body is in flames she eyed the situation. She didn't know Shadra very well so she wasn't sure how'd he react to a stranger flicking him; personally, she'd flick him back. She walked closer to Shadra, but far enough away her flames wouldn't lick at his body.

"Shadra, do as you like, but just know that we could use his help later on," She said, not trusting anyone from Shi, but probably needing his assistance later. "But I'm leaving to find whoever started this damned snowstorm." And with that, she smiled, blew both of the males a kiss and ran off.

She didn't run very fast, nor did she run very far before the affects originally placed on the area returned. She barely could pick up the sounds of fighting from above.

"Eh, might as well." She said shrugging her shoulders and bringing her thumb up to her mouth. Her hand, along with her mouth ,returned to it's original form, aka flesh and bones. She bit down and placed her hand on the icy ground. An image of her family's two-headed beauty came to mind and with a semi-loud 'poof', followed by a cloud of smoke.

"Hello Garuda, ya'll are looking handsome as always." She grinned, her mouth and hand returning to flames. The phoenix beneath her stretched it's wings and shifted it's feathers.

"What do you want girl." Called out the red-eyed head, blunt and forceful as always.

"I want you take me up there." She smiled, her eyes closed and her flaming finger pointed upwards.

"May we ask what's going on my dear?" The blue-eyed Garuda politely asked. Saran shrugged.

"Beats the hell outta me."

"Typical." Scoffed Red Garuda, and flapped his wings and shot into the sky.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th August 2012, 2:05 am

Shadra simply stood, unsure on how to react to the sudden flicking. He had obviously heard the guys speech, and as Saran left, it left him with no other option. Without speaking he accepted, with naught but a nod. There was however something which pissed Shadra off, and it was the fact that this guy was literally warming the area up around him. He hated it, ice was his weapon, and this guy was weakening him. Hopefully, eventually he will notice and get rid of it. Because it was more then just interfering with Shadra's offence and defence, but also his vision. Shadra was now truly blind. His scythe began to spin again, over both of there heading, clearing the smoke around them, they now had 7 meters of sight in every direction.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th August 2012, 10:21 am

Knowing of Devin's strength all too well seeing as she is her sensei's child, Sylvia moved from tree to tree while keeping her guard up in case someone would try to attack her. She didn't want to go tailed cloak form because she didn't want to use chakra yet. Also, she wanted to get out of the mist so she can get her vision back.
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th August 2012, 1:00 pm

Atsui sat waiting around for someone to come fight her. she could hear but she couldn't see. What.The.Hell!! No one took her to a challenge maybe he should just attack at random Atsui holds up her sword. TAKE THIS ANYONE!!! with her powers she manipulates her sword blade to Extend and retract in this mist to attack anyone in the path.

Spoiler:

MT STYLEZ effects increase to Speed decrease in: 2 more post
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th August 2012, 11:24 pm

Cyrus scratched his head and watched Saran fly off on her bird thing. You know..in retrospect it's kinda funny that you two are working together. Someone who loves the heat as opposed to someone that loves the cold. Cyrus shrugged and willed the temperature to drop, There, that should be more to your liking, it'll help your ice techniques too. The only problem is there are other ice users out there, but we'll deal with them when the time comes. For now I'll keep you on my good side since you're able to clear the mist. He looked to each of the cardinal directions, Hmmm so which way do you want to go, North, South, East, West, or...up, with her?

OOC: I'll let you pick who we attack or if we just join Joker in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th August 2012, 2:05 pm

Tetsu could smell a few familiar smells shifting around in the wind and heard a faint, but slightly familiar voice. He hadn't heard it in awhile and soon figured it was Devin. Twisting in the air as he held his shield, he located the source of the sound just before it stopped and dove toward it, using his shield to protect his flight from the storm brewing around them.

Soon he stumbled upon Sylvia. Seeing his old teammate, he figured he'd probably get her and ask her what was going on. But the area was too unstable for them to talk on the ground. He had an idea. Flying quickly toward her, he reached out as he passed by, calling her name. Hopefully she wouldn't attack and he would manage to grab a hold of her with one of his free hands.

If he managed that, he would change directions and head straight up, knowing the formation of storms. He remembered the height that the first hidden mist jutsu came from and aimed to go ahead of it. As he flew up with Sylvia, he would speak to her.

"Sylvia? Whats going on here? I was just attacked by someone and I had just appeared here!" he yelled over the roar of the wind as he flew up as fast as he could. Quickly breaking past the storm and entering into the open sky high above the clouds. It wasn't till he was five meters above the clouds that he stopped and spotted a dark spot on the clouds. Devin.

He came to a quick top, holding up Sylvia with ease and waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th August 2012, 5:41 pm

Tayuya watched from behind the snowstorm as her opponent escaped, she didn't give chase, she didn't care that he didn't want to fight her. Tayuya stayed floating there in the sky. She decided to create 5 swords of ice floating around her as a precaution, she made the hand signs and created them. Tayuya then decided to stay there flying around in the air. If someone wanted to screw with her they would need to approach her up there, and she would be ready. Every second more ice was forming in the air, Cryo would eventually give her a huge advantage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2012, 12:30 am

God this mist is thick...even with your scythe. Cyrus muttered, they had been just standing here for several minutes, people weren't going to find each other if they couldn't see each other. Hmm come on I've got an idea. Cyrus said to Shadra as he grabbed the boy by his collar and clicked his heels together, the chakra board issued from Shi appearing beneath his feet. Cyrus rose up into the sky, over the mist, though he still couldn't see people because of how thick it was. Time to get rid of this annoying mist. He said with a grin before drawing a massive co-ordinate cube around what seemed to be the edges of the mist, after all it couldn't stretch on forever, right? Unfortunately for everyone else down below, Cyrus's "master plan" didn't take into account the fact that his way of dealing with the mist might actually kill everyone else. So the guy didn't intend to nearly kill EVERYONE, that's just what happened. It also didn't help that anyone on the ground wouldn't know about the cube as the mist blocked it from site...so yeah they were sitting ducks.

Spoiler:

OOC: Alright listen up people, we've gotten through 2 pages of literally nothing happening because of this fucking mist so I decided to let everyone see each other again...and possibly kill one or two of you at the same time, but hey it happens. I expect everyone to make it out alive, this wasn't to kill the majority and come out victorious or some shit, it was just to let people see each other and engage in combat >.>

So basically this cube forms at Crashing Ground speed, if you have that or less and you're on the ground...you might be fucked. Why? Well because thanks to the mist not even body replacement will save you as you can't see the log you want to replace with. So sorry to any of you on the ground that can't make it out alive, that wasn't the intent but at 12:30 on a sunday morning, yes morning, that isn't technically night, it was my best idea. PS anyone in the sky is safe as they are out of the mist and cube.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2012, 2:26 pm

Devin raised an eyebrow when she saw a massive cube begin to form she didn't stop what she was doing however as her Gale G-Force Cloud's current cloud count was now at 45. Release. Devin said as the 6 G-Force weights on her body would break before turning back into white clouds a shock wave being caused all around her as her chakra, and physical tiers jumped to their true limits. The white clouds were quickly fed into the G-Force Cloud which got to its maximum limit of 50 the single white cloud remaining turning into a Gale Gate.

Alice would who was moving at Bullet Release speeds would be alerted when Devin saw the cube forming thanks to The Personality, the Gale Gates turning into Gale Cannons which she ran through before getting shot into the air a white cloud appearing in between them turning into a Gale Gate that she passed through. She would get to the second Gale Cannon before getting shot higher into the air at Blinding Light speeds both Gale Cannons turning back into gale gates as they blurred after her at the same speed to escape the cube technique.

It's time. Devin said as she looked downward waiting for the cube to seal everything away before she directly joined the battle.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Saran

Saran

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th August 2012, 12:06 am

Saran and Garuda were high in the sky, she and Red Garuda bickering on the way up and Blue Garuda politely defusing each new agruement.

"Ya know what? If you'd listen to B, ya'll'd be much more help." Saran muttered under her breath, while stroking Blue Garuda's head feathers.

"Don't give me that you little brat, considering all you ever do is run from fights. If you were even a remotely good ninja like the rest of your clan; we'd demolish anything and everything that stood in our way!" Red Garuda, got an evil spark in his red eyes as he turned his head in attempt to gauge out Saran's eyes.

"Hey watch it buck-o! Keep your eyes on the sky!" Saran yelled, flicking his beak.

"Buck-o?! Why you little -"

"Excuse me, there appears to be a cube crashing down on the area below." Blue Garuda said calmly and once again, easily defusing the situation. Saran and Red Garuda stopped and looked down.

"Finally, something interesting." Red Garuda howled out darkly. Saran grinned.

"Hmm, wonder who did that..." Saran mused, her flaming form slightly flickering in the harsh winds.

"Look there, Saran."
Blue Garuda lifted his beak towards Shadra and the man from Shi.

"Yo! Did ya'll boys find out who started this damned snow storm?" Saran called out and lightly jerked on Garuda's feathers in their direction. Garuda flew towards them.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th August 2012, 9:25 am

Shadra looked around, noticing the cube below but not paying much attention to it. He could hear the sound of Saran's voice approaching, and gave up on his search. Now looking for a target. The cube below was a weak form of the sealing cube, though in this situation, quite effective. Shadra's Scythe dangled below, he was literally doing recon on the area while being held up by his collar, same old, same old. He was more confused about how he got up here in the first place. His thread whipped around like a snake, threatening to attack anything which came near.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 12:47 pm

Tayuya floated high above everything still, 5 swords of ice floating around her. She observed what was going on, she saw a cube of some sort appear below her, she figured it was a sealing technique. Tayuya made sure there was nothing dangerous around her, and then she pulled out her sword. She was gonna wait and see what this cube would do. And stay on her guard from it. As a precaution she flew about 12 meters higher into the air, now much higher then the cube. "Soon... now...."
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2012, 3:13 pm

Cyrus tossed Shadra onto the back of Garuda and said to Saran, Here, you two er...three I guess, are better equipped for holding him. He opened his mouth to speak again but suddenly shivered and looked off to his right. In the distance was a girl, her cryo ability growing stronger and stronger with each passing minute as it bombarded Cyrus's heat field. He watched her float higher into the sky, her wings made of ice and he assumed she was a Toketsu. Watch your backs, this one's mine. Cyrus said with a grin before pointing his chakra board in Tayuya's direction and taking off at B-rank speeds. As he flew bones sprouted from his body, long and sharp they would shred the girl to ribbons. He turned up to the heat, making the area surrounding him and Tayuya a nice, infernal, 120 degrees. Cyrus was taking no measures to actually conceal himself as he flew forth and would cut towards Tayuya in a cross shaped pattern, which in turn would also shatter the ice swords. If that wasn't enough he spun and brought his foot up for an ax kick on her right shoulder that would completely amputate her right arm.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th September 2012, 2:56 am

Tayuya saw the man heading straight towards him, she felt the temperature raise, like this she couldn't make ice without water for a while. Tayuya let one of her ice swords fall about 8 meters, she would then perform replacement jutsu, and replace herself with the blade. She would then fly back up and spit high pressured water at Cyrus, she would finally freeze this water around him in an attempt to buy time for her to escape. If succesful she would fly about 50 meters away from him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th September 2012, 10:43 pm

Unfortunately for an ice user, Cyrus was making it so hot that even if she tried to freeze the water, it would stay frozen for only a fraction of a second and as it came towards him, the white haired boy simply turned the nose of his chakra board slightly to the right and avoided the attack before appearing in front of Tayuya, blocking her escape. Ah, ah, ah, don't try to run from me. As a kid I was a bit of a handful, my favorite game was tag. So TAG YOU'RE IT! Cyrus yelled as he slashed horizontally towards Tayuya's stomach, attempting to bisect the girl with a single bone blade. As he did this he began to wonder who was still left in this arena, obviously there were people stronger than he, there always were. His best bet would be to either use those two missing nin to bait them out and see what he was up against, or ditch the missing nin and team up with the strong ones.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th September 2012, 10:55 pm

Devin took off 5 out of the ten white clouds turning into gale Cannons and pushing her forward causing to accelerate to Blinding Light speeds as she was bounced around like a pinball, the other five clouds would turn into a Heat Cloud one of which would rapidly turn into a Heat Gate and she would pass through it causing it to shatter and envelop her body in an aura. while the other four would fuse upon the gale cannons reverting back into gale gates creating four mercury gates. Found some. she said spotting a boy who radiated heat as well as a girl who emitted cold some distance away..she was going to enjoy this.

As she moved through the air Alice would begin to flip in the air while tucking in her body as she flew at Blinding Light speeds into the sky, the personality would divert the Gale Cannons away from her to the original leaving her to continue to rise into the air with her Uzugan active before she would stop and then begin to fall.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th September 2012, 10:59 pm

Tayuya jumped back from the attack but still took about a half inch cut in her stomach. She clutched her stomach in pain, floating backwards quickly, she then threw a flurry of 5 balls of wind at Cyrus, using both her hands, all directly at his face, blocking his vision for a short moment.. Followed by an attempt at a powerful thrust of her blade, induced with chakra, into Cyrus' chest. Her movements were hidden behind the 5 Spiraling Wind Balls in between Tayuya and Cyrus.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th September 2012, 11:05 pm

The wind balls converged on Cyrus but before they hit his bones seemed to grow and recede into him at the same time, shaping into armor as the balls of air ripped into him. However, before they could actually reach Cyrus, his bones reflected the wind chakra techniques back at Tayuya, and at this range it would be nigh impossible to dodge. Not only that, but she was currently lunging forward to stab Cyrus in the chest with her sword. So not only was her own attack being reflected back at her, but now she was jumping into them head first. Even if the sword did hit its mark, it would simply scrape against Cyrus's thick bone plates that covered his body and do more or less nothing other than leave a scratch or two on his armor. Honestly is that the best you can do?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th September 2012, 11:13 pm

Devin would move right in front of Cyrus at Blinding Light speeds right after he made that comment the small compressed sphere of her gale g-force cannon in hand. Nope. she said looking at him and throwing her arm forward to attempt to press before releasing the small cloud into his chest before she teleported away to where Alice was looking when she fell. The Gale G-Force Cloud wouldn't waste a split second immediately when it was released it would drastically increase in size and shred everything within 50 feet with an SSS-rank Gale Storm. I wonder what they were talking about. she said thinking out loud as her and Alice landed on two white clouds. Devin would sit up and watch the massive Gale storm with a smirk knowing that that devastation was made possible by her and her alone, she was proud of it honestly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th September 2012, 11:23 pm

"To be honest, i don't know either. I just appeared here and seen the fog all around" she says to Tetsu. "By the way, where are you taking me?" she asked. Sylvia looked down to see if anything had changed. "Looks like the battle is getting heated up, doesn't it? Are you running away from the battle or just sending us to a safer spot?"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th September 2012, 11:36 pm

"Getting out of the smoke and scouting real quick. Gotta observe before acting ya know," he said as he watched everything in action from a safe distance. "Umm... Either fly or hold on a second," said Tetsu as he then tossed Sylvia as high as he could into the air with B rank strength. Using both sets of his arms he made hand signs. Finishing first was his Exploding Water Colliding Wave which he shot out over the entire area, blanketing the sky from view to those below. That hand went right back into action and the second hand finished. Water Clones sprouted from the water making hand signs of their own. The three of them each made a giant Water Prison from the miniature ocean of water that had been released into the air. They made it so it would be a Water Prison inside of a Water Prison inside of a Water Prison that would swallow up most of the area, the water reaching almost to the walls of the area, and swallow up everything in the area under pressurized water. If Sylvia didn't fly, he would catch her with one of his arms again as she fell back down.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th September 2012, 11:37 pm

Tayuya's sword stabbed through the spiraling wind balls, and a person passed by at a high speed. A huge gale appeared shortly after. Cutting Tayuya apart. She clenched her hands as she realized all she had done to try to save her life was meaningless, this was a battle she lost when it began. Tayuya didn't weep as she died, she didn't make a noise. She accepted her defeat, and closed her eyes. Her battered and beaten corpse began falling down to the ground, hitting the ice floor at the bottom. A pool of blood spilling out underneath and around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal First Round   Battle Royal First Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Royal First Round
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next