Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rikuta

Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread)   Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitime25th November 2022, 8:06 am

Hearing how she had forced open these limiters on the body made him a bit concerned for sure, it seemed like it was in place to not hurt herself and were there for a reason. Like the body's own variation of trying to keep it from breaking down if someone pushed themselves too far, but as she mentioned it looked like she went even further, making him worried for a bit about the possible ramifications that it could come with. As she explained further she could see he did have a worried expression on his face, but ti began to soften, hearing that it wasn't as bad and maybe she was just learning to handle the stress on her body. He would choose to believe her as he knew Mika wouldn't lie to him about it if that were the case.

"Okay...though I do worry about your well-being. If you say it's something that isn't as bad now I'll try not to get too worried about everything under the sun." He'd say with a soft tone, of course still having some carefulness about it, he would instead just reach out and give her a soft hug since she was rather close to him already. "You don't have to feel bad about telling me, I know its probably something secret you wanted to keep to yourself but I'm super happy you told me still." He smiled, clearly elated that she trusted him.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread)   Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitime25th November 2022, 12:36 pm

"I was just worried it would scare you and you would try to make me promise to never use it again... but umm.. I can promise that I will never use the last Gate arbitrability, it's cost is... well if I ever opened it I would get massive amounts of power and apparently be able to do feats that no one could dream of doing without Chakra... at least from what I have read... but.. it would burn out my body and I would die after wards... so I will never use it without a good reason I promise" she said gently rubbing her antenna against his nose, she was glad he understood and she knew she would have to tell him this, she would have to tell her parents as well but she would wait till after she graduated for that, hopefully she wouldn't have to use the gates for any reason till after graduation, though she did wonder how close to the strength of the other students it would bring her.

"Thank you for understanding" she said smiling up at him as she simply snuggled into the hug and picked up some of his food and held it out to him with a smile "As a reward you may hug me while you eat and I will feed you" she said trying to be teasing again to lift the somewhat somber feeling mood.

notes:

Last edited by Sosina on 25th November 2022, 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing Spoiler tag)
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

PostSubject: Re: Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread)   Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitime25th November 2022, 1:12 pm

Rikuta was not the kind of person to make anyone give any kind of promise, after all, situations can force anyone to break those promises and even cause many more people to feel like they're obligated to it. Though as she explained in depth on the gates and what the final one would do he was shocked, but would sigh as she at least said she would never use it, after all, he couldn't bare the idea that she would die trying to help him, or worse, do it at a whim, but she was careful and smart enough to not attempt it. Which only made him that much more happy to have her here still, which in turn made his hug squeeze her a bit tighter, but not trying to crush the life out of his moth friend. "Okay, just please dont' push yourself to that point, please." He'd almost beg her, but he knew it was her choice in the end, but in any case he'd just realx and wiggle his nose to her little attena.

But when she offered him her food he would fluster on his freckles again, seeing how this could seem romantic in some way, he would grumble a bit and accept the food, biting into it and adding. "Don't think this is reward I can say no too.." Of course he knew she was just teasing him, but he could almost never say no to her, especially when she looked so cute. Plus, he wanted to be here for ehr after sharing something so personal, so now he was simply fated for this.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread)   Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitime25th November 2022, 1:31 pm

Mika couldn't help but blush a bit as she fed Rikuta, it felt nice though just to be held and she relaxed and ate some of her own food, still making sure to feed him as she sat there in his hug, she wondered if it would be okay to spend the night in his room just so they could be like old times when they were kids at the old daycare and just sleep snuggled together? She smiled a bit as she remembered that and ate a bit more food, feeding a bit more to Rikuta she stayed snuggled and let her antenna gently rub and massage his nose as she sat there, then she giggled a bit "You know I don't think you ever realized this... but rubbing my antenna against your nose is like us rubbing our noses together..." she teased as she sat there and looked up at him with a smirk as she fed him a bit more as well as taking a bite of her food for herself.

Oh how she loved teasing him, he always had the most hilarious and adorable reactions, it always made her giggle, but she never did any mean teasing, she didn't like that Idea, she was always playful about it, though she did notice she never felt the urge to try teasing anyone else, but she couldn't help herself when she seen Rikuta, well maybe it was his reactions? Ether way she had a very impish smile as she snuggled closer.

notes:
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

PostSubject: Re: Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread)   Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitime25th November 2022, 1:49 pm

"I-its not like that at all! That's like kissing!" Or at least that's how his parents showed affection to one another given the more lapine genes he had, and was a more clean way of them doing it when he was around. It was both a greeting, and a kiss, and in a way to show you cared for someone. Though through his protest he would no sooner just poke her sides a few times in a ticklish manner as punishment for saying that, he had no wish to hurt her so this was the next best punishment he could think of. But as the pair ate and relaxed for the time being their plates would begin to grow more and more empty till finally he would sigh, feeling nice and full, and would look down to Mika and ask, "So tomorrow were just doing more training right?" He wanted to be sure about that since he didn't know what else they could do.

But he was open to anything really, after all, she had been here for a bit of time already and had already made a massive amount of progress towards her own skills. If he needed ot prepare for graduation he'd probably have to work hard himself to reach those goals.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread)   Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitime25th November 2022, 1:57 pm

Giggling at the poking Mika wriggled about in his grasp, it was fair after all, she teases him, he tickles her in revenge, she fully expected it by this point, but after a bit he stopped and she giggled some more, though hearing rubbing noses was like kissing and it made her blush a bit more then just the tickling did. As the time passed and the two of them slowly emptied their plates Mika felt very full after finishing off the last of her meal and she snuggled into the warm hug that Rikuta always provided, she could also feel her self drifting to sleep in how warm and cozy being in his arms felt, she blamed the fact that they always slept like this when they were kids, so she already got used to feeling safe and relaxed in his arms, she could also pick up that faint marshmallow sent and the popcorn scent he always had, though she knew it was likely just a scent from being in a bakery most of his life, it was also very faint even to her senses... or maybe she imagined it cause he always smelt like that when they were younger?

Ether way she stayed snuggled for a bit more, though his question rose her out of her little reprieve and she looked up and smiled "tomorrow is classes, and then after that we can just hang out, training you every day isn't a good Idea since you are not used to it yet, trust me  you will be sore all over tomorrow morning after all the work you put in today" she snuggled a bit more she really didn't wanna head to her room right now to sleep so she decided to ask "Mind if I stay the night here? we can snuggle like old times" she asked with a yawn at the end not even thinking how asking to stay in a boys room over night to snuggle could sound, for her she was used to the Idea of just sleeping snuggled up against him after all, since they did it all the time when they were so much younger.

notes:
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

PostSubject: Re: Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread)   Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitime25th November 2022, 2:17 pm

The stoat was already starting to feel a bit sore, so her mention of it was probably not going to end well for him once he woke up and realized he couldn't move due to pain. But he was tough, and would at least aim to attend the classes, especially if Mika reminded him. But he fully expected her to just come by in the morning to do it, instead, it seemed like she wanted to spend the night here in his room. Which he seemed a bit bashful about. They were barely kids now and becoming teenagers, and so there were a lot more things to consider about this, but seeing how tired she was and how she looked snuggled up to him he couldn't really say no to her request. Mostly because he felt it would be rude to separate from her, so he'd simply give a soft nod to her request and add.

"S-sure, I guess you can stay the night here." He'd say as once he began to get up she'd feel him scoop her up into his arms, princess style as he'd worry about sending the dishes down tomorrow. For now, he'd kick off his shoes and move into bed after placing her down with him, his paw combing through her hair some as he'd make for a nice pillow/blanket as his tail moved over top of the small moth girl. He would pull the blankets up to tuck them in but he'd hold her the whole time, being both careful since this was a bit new for him in terms of doing this at his age, and just wanting to make sue she was comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread)   Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitime25th November 2022, 3:31 pm

Mika smiled when he agreed and she snuggled closer, blushing a bit when he picked her up princess style and placed her on the bed, and as they lay there she snuggled a bit closer "Thank you.... I missed you" she mumbled as she made sure to stay nice and close, she didn't wanna wake up in the morning and find out all this was a dream from her being a little lonely in the academy, she had some friends sure, but no one she was as close with as she had been with Rikuta when they were kids and being the only Faunus and on top of that being unable to even use Chakra made her feel even more isolated, and she had been hiding that loneliness. But now Rikuta was here, and she felt at least she really knew someone in the academy, and it made her feel much more relaxed.

As she snuggled her antenna gently rubbed against his nose again, though she was doing it unconsciously, it just smelled like a chocolate covered Strawberry to her and it reminded her of being back in that nice safe familiar  little school house/daycare when they were younger, a safe place with her favorite Magical Plushy friend and she let out a happy little sigh as she relaxed completely against him and slowly drifted to sleep.

notes:
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

PostSubject: Re: Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread)   Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitime26th November 2022, 10:39 am

"I missed you too..." The boy would say back to Mika, resting with her as the pair would eventually doze off and fall asleep. He would have to do a lot to really get used to everything here, and maybe even come up with ways to help Mika out given he didn't expect to not help her in some way. But this was a great first step, and learning from his friend was probably the best way to break the ice on being in the academy, but for now, he'd get some sleep and think about what he should do later once he wasn't super tired and was able to at least move as fatigue would begin to settle in.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread)   Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training with a Stoat (Dual Training thread)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4