Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Dealing With Crazy [D-rank Mission]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Dealing With Crazy [D-rank Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Dealing With Crazy [D-rank Mission]   Dealing With Crazy [D-rank Mission] Icon_minitime16th June 2021, 8:16 am

Mission:

And then, she just CHANGED the locks on me! I went to a friends house for the night to let her cool off, come back less than ten hours later and the bitch has already changed the locks? I didn't even know locksmiths kept those hours. I mean that's some crazy shit, isn't it? The client asked Indra as the two stood outside the man's apartment. He was at least twice Indra's age, which the boy found somewhat amusing considering he had needed to call for help to deal with this little domestic dispute. Still, better to have a proper authority deal with it than have someone get hurt. Mmm, yes. Indra said, nodding. He was barely paying attention at this point as he looked across the small patch of grass outside the apartment. The girlfriend had started throwing some of the man's stuff out the window, mostly clothes and such but a few items that clearly weren't meant to handle a two story drop. Apparently she had had a change of heart in the middle of disposing of his things, because now she was refusing to let him in to grab the rest of it.

The client sighed, deflating, Never grow up little man, it's not worth it and definitely, absolutely never, fall in love. It'll do some crazy sh- The man paused, watching Indra bite down on his thumb hard enough to draw blood, Hey uh, what are you doing? He asked perplexed, probably thinking that his "help" had gone just as crazy as his ex.
Calling a friend. Indra said as he reached under his shirt to smear the blood across the summoning tattoo on his bicep. The puff of smoke hadn't even cleared before a familiar, salamander voice said, Boss! I was wondering when you'd call.
Hello Durga, I need your help with something.
Yaaaay! Of course, righty tighty toody I'm here for ya boss, what'cha need? Indra sighed, Durga's upbeat attitude at times was appreciated...other times it was just a bit too much.

We just need to safely restrain someone while our client collects his belongings. Indra said to Durga, then turned to the man and said, Follow me. The two walked towards the front door and Indra placed his hand on the handle, testing the locks, Like I said man, we can't get in. She changed the locks. Maybe a wind- Indra increased his strength and pushed the locks through the wood frame of the door, opening the door with a small groan from the frame but little effort.
Alright, yeah, that would work too. As he opened the door, a metal frying pan came hurtling towards him, which luckily his reactions were more than enough to snatch out of the air, inches from his face.
YOU BASTARDS GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! A woman screamed from down the hallway.
She has a point boss, we weren't exactly invited in by her. Durga said, tail flicking idly in thought. Indra moved forward quickly, standing beside the woman and nodded towards Durga, My name is Indra Taki-Erlang, I am a Shinobi of Kohgaigakure and here to assist your boyfriend....ex-boyfriend in moving his things out of your shared domicile saf
BLAAARGHHHH! Durga interrupted, spewing a thick, sticky substance at Indra and the woman's feet. Indra rolled his eyes and continued where he left off, safely. Please refrain from interfering and we will both be gone shortly. He then stepped back, chakra flowing through his feet to allow him to move as the woman took an enraged swipe at him, but nearly stumbled as she realized she was well and truly stuck.

Your things are upstairs, yes? I suggest you grab them and we be off. Indra said to the man behind him or only nodded numbly and made his way upstairs. The woman continued flailing and screaming obscenities at Indra, who waited patiently in the hallway to make sure she didn't accidentally hurt herself. Oh boy, that's a new one. I want to try using that one, boss. Durga said with delight as she observed the enraged woman.
Please don't. Indra said with a sigh as the boyfriend appeared on the stairs again with a large box of miscellaneous items.
Alright man, I'm all set. Thanks for the help. He said, leaving out the broken door. Indra nodded and said to the woman, Thank you for your time ma'am. That goo should harden and dry off in about half an hour. Enjoy the rest of your day. He said, exiting the door and as he went to close it again could just make out, HALF AN HOUR?!?!

Words: 759/500 needed
Jutsu: 1 D-rank claimed
Xel: ??? (mod discretion)
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Xi

Xi

Dealing With Crazy [D-rank Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealing With Crazy [D-rank Mission]   Dealing With Crazy [D-rank Mission] Icon_minitime16th June 2021, 12:34 pm

*Inserts Kage stamp of approval and slides envelope with 500 xel*
Back to top Go down

Dealing With Crazy [D-rank Mission]
Page 1 of 1