Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kaili's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru

Haru

Kaili's Training Empty
PostSubject: Kaili's Training   Kaili's Training Icon_minitime22nd November 2020, 1:40 pm

It was a normal day like any other for the young spearman. He had made his way to the place where he not too long ago attended a fight club with the gang. There were still vestiges of the spar they had all over the area. A look of determination was painted on his face as he was here to do more of the same albeit alone this time. Yes, he was here to train and better himself for the times ahead and he knew just where to start. The spear style that he had been working on was finally coming together how he wanted it. Unlatching the weapon from his back and unwrapping the spear head, he would transition into his stance. From there he would practice a few thrusts and swings in the form that he had now locked into muscle memory. Kaili would continue this for a couple more sessions, as a full run through required him to go through the movements of every basic technique that he had created. However, so far he had gone through a couple to make sure he could consistently pull them off. With every strike he'd vocalize his intent and pace his breathing. He would string along the basic movements as if he were dancing to gentle music on a stage. That is until he came to one of his newer techniques.

Bite was a technique where Kaili had to be a little acrobatic. To make things easier he began to create a mental image of an enemy before him. Then he made his move, charging forward to slam his spear down but missing intentionally only to carry his momentum into a three hundred and sixty degree spin to catch his target with the true attack. It had been a success, but he believed he could perform it better and so he went through the motions a couple more times till he was satisfied. Next he had to get Locking Fang down. Though it was a pretty straightforward technique. He would simply thrust and envision his target sidestepping out of harms way and exactly as he missed he would turn the thrust into a swing to catch the enemy and knock them away. Simple, yet he had to transition very quickly in order to leave less time for his opponent to dodge. This he would hone for a time before it was at a satisfactory level of proficiency. By now the genin was begining to work up a sweat and decided to switch gears towards his more chakra potent techniques. He had brought with him a couple scrolls that held teachings of general Blaze jutsu, but first he wanted to try outone of his own.

Soon he aimed his spear at the earth with a quick jab he embedded it there and began to focus on his right hand as he seemed to grasp at air with it. After a few moments black flames appeared and formed a thin line that quickly began to lengthen then shorten. Kaili would have to pour in more chakra to get it to do what he wanted. For instance the size was way to small and thin, it currently looked like an elongated pencil. So more chakra should do the trick right? Just as he did, the flames lashed out as they grew and sharpened to make a spear, although a less charming one. He have to tone it down a it. With a scrunched look of focus, he calmed the flames and began to smooth out the features of his blaze spear. Then, there it was an extra spear in case anything would happen to his main one. It seemed to hold out pretty well when he put it through the motions and simply cutting off chakra the spear faded away. Now that his own technique was out of the way he reached for one of te scrolls he had brought along, and begun to study and memorize it's contents. Not too long after he began to put it into practice by forming handseals at a slow rate just to get the feel, before he began spewing black flames from his mouth. It actually felt pretty cool, like he was a dragon which was ironic considering he was more akin to the phoenix. This technique was Fire bullet. It didn't seem so hard with the basics simply relying on chakra buildup and expulsion, sort of like breathing. Kaili had chosen to learn this jutsu because it was the starting point that led to numerous other Blaze release techniques. One, which he had also brought along with him. The next jutsu was, the Great Fireball jutsu and he hoped it would pack quite the punch. Afterall, this training was to make himself more lethal as well as up his suvivability on missions. "Here it goes." He would say as he leaped and performed the necessary handseals to unleash the jutsu. He'd take a deep breath before expelling a large orb of black flames and would hold it there for a moment as it increased in size before releasing it to impact the ground below and erupting to leave a blazing crater. "Yeah, thats pretty sweet."

Now it was time for something he was really excited to try out. With a swift flare up, Kaili had erupted into his Sol fire form and began to float a bit off the ground. There he would cross his legs as if he were sitting and begin to meditate. As he did so the flames that made up is body would now begin to shift in hue as well as intensity. The usual colors of red, yellow, and orange would be slightly interrupted by small embers of black from time to time. The longer he focused the more rapid the black flames would appear until finally after what seemed like an hour or two, his form was a complete mass of roaring blaze release. Embers were erupting off of his body and onto the ground to become flames. Something he should probably watch out for when in forests. "Nice. It still feels pretty natural so I can call this a success." He would say as he allowed himself to drift back down to the ground. "Now, I should probably hava an actual partner for the other stuff I want to try. Hm, I'm sure she wouldn't mind helping out. She did often scold me to work on myself." With the perfect person in mind, Kaili made a number of handseals before slamming his hand on the ground and simultaneously switching off his Dark Sol. With a puff of smoke, his familiar had been summoned with her flames lashing out to signal her arrival. Although this time it had seemed a bit more than usual. Which was often a sign of her having just woken up.

In a swift motion, Kaili moved himself to kneel before his partner. "Welcome, Shengxaio." There she was a crimson phoenix whose flames clashed beautifully with her azure eyes, and her armor looked as cool as ever. She was in fact the only phoenix that he had seen who wore armor. "Hello hatchling, I see that you still have some discipline and respect from those days where I had to burn them into you. Good. Now, what is it you deisire of me?" Those days were indeed traumatizing. A young boy being terrorized by a flaming old bird. Oh the nightmares he suffered from. "Yes mam, I am currently training in order to better myself and would like it if you'd assist me." He was going to try out genjutsu which he wasn't experienced in at all. "Hm, I see, very well then." With that he would jump back a ways for distance before doing handseals an spewing a Fire bullet in her direction. To which Sheng would easily move out of its path before flying high into the air. However, the bullet had came close enough to do just what he had planned it to do. As Sheng now seemed pretty focused on her right wing, as if something were amiss. yet, this didn't last long as she switched to her elemental form and snapped rght out of his genjutsu. "Oh, so how was it?" he'd ask his partner with a grin on his face. "Really hatchling? Genjutsu? I didn't think you were the type. However, it lacks imagination. Genjutsu is the fruit of ones ability to think outside the box and trap their targets in realms of fantasy. You have quite a ways to go if you truly want to make use of these kinds of techniques." With that he'd give a bow, as Shengxaio always had the best advice to give even when he didn't want it. "I'm grateful for your wisdom." In response she would only nod, and assume that this was all he had needed from her. Then just like she arrived, she had left back to her home and probably to resume her sleep.

"Good now I just have to train a bit more and I'll call it a day." He had one more Blaze release jutsu to try out before he finished up with more physical triaining to improve his body. Stringing along handseals he went through the motions of inhaling like for most fire justu bfore expelling a continuous gout of flames in the area before him. Kaili would keeep this up for minutes at a time to really get it down for good. It was easier than the others and not as impactful but he believed it would be helpful. After that was done he began exercising to incease his reaction time. To do this he would grab his spear in one hand and a few kunai in the other. Then he would toss the kunai up above him in a way that they would fall right back to him. The method was to keep each kunai from touching the ground below him within a certain range. And after succesfully completing this a number of times he would double the number of kunai he would toss up. He had done this method before and although at first it was annoying and irritating it actually did improve his reflexes, reaction, and spatial awareness with time. Now to start. Beginning with a number of five, he would toss them up and wait for them to fall before striking each of them in quick succession out of range. "Sweet, lets keep it up." He would continually repeat this exercise until he felt satisfied.

Then it was on to more physical training or rather a mix of that and shadow fighting. This would entail more image training while actually doing physical attacks. Kaili would simply picture his copy standing before him in their stance with spear at the ready. "Okay, lets get to it" In a burst, he would lunge toward his imaginary twin to thrust through his very chest, however the strike would instead be knocked away. In a swift motion his twin moved to spin his spear laterally to slice, but of course Kaili knew that move and rushed back to escape. This unfortunately, left him open as the twin stopped mid motion and swung the spear to bash him. With little time he raised his spear to intercept the blow albeit pushing him back a little. "Oh, I see how it is. Well lets try this for a bit." As soon as the words let his lips Kaili would materialize his blaze spear in his free hand before launching himself yet again at the shadow. This was round two. With his normal spear he would thrust just like before and te twin would sidestep out of the way before moving in for a thrust of his own. Whch would not connect as Kaili swung his blaze spear as soon as his thrust missed its target. The black spear would land true knocking the shadow away. "How did that taste?" He would say mockingly. The shadow on the other hand was not amused, as it soon mimicked him and brought out a second spear as well. "Oh. I mean thats fair." This little session would continue on until sunset, when he felt truly exhausted and hungry considering he brought zero snacks.

WC: 2053

Trained:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Kaili's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaili's Training   Kaili's Training Icon_minitime22nd November 2020, 2:17 pm

Approved: Cant bulk train for 9 days now.
Back to top Go down

Kaili's Training
Page 1 of 1