Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Let's get it on [Training]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spectreprotocol

Let's get it on [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Let's get it on [Training]   Let's get it on [Training] Icon_minitime21st July 2020, 12:38 am

Damron hadn't been able to go back into the clinic he was being treated at when he had found out their were connected with the gang that had razed his village to the ground, and had was seen just wandering around the small village he was in now. How could someone who had treated his injuries like that tie themselves to a criminal group that had done nothing but terrorize people for shits and giggles, and did the doctor's daughter have any idea about her father's criminal activities? either way he knew that he would have to do something about this once the doctor had returned, but right now he wasn't strong enough to do that just yet... Well not strong enough, more not skilled enough to dispose of someone who knew the human body in such a way.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it on [Training]   Let's get it on [Training] Icon_minitime21st July 2020, 11:08 am

Though she had been a loner most of her life recently she had managed to found herself hanging around a Mikaboshi she had seen wandering around for the past couple of years. Though he was always one that seemed carefree she knew deep down that he was anything but. Maybe that's why she took a liking for him so? Or maybe she was just waiting for him to either lose himself to all the pent up rage he held or watch the fear consume him to the point of no return. Either way, it would be a spectacle and as one who enjoyed watching people lose whatever sanity they held, she would be along for the ride. The question was how long would it take?

"Yo kid. What's got your panties in a bunch?" She said in her usual mischievous tone as she hovered above him while poking him with her finger and by poking she was actually just pushing her hand through his face since you know, she was intangible and all that.
Back to top Go down
Spectreprotocol

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it on [Training]   Let's get it on [Training] Icon_minitime22nd July 2020, 7:59 pm

Damron would be startled for a moment as the girl had just appeared in front of him, and invaded his personal space in an extreme level. He was about to move away from her impending touch to his face when he couldn't feel any signs of a physical body whatsoever, and just let her hand go through his face. "Just... Things have come up" He would say to the girl before taking another look at her, somewhat recognizing her from his travels in the past since he left his destroyed village. It had always been out of the corner of his eyes, but now that he thought about it, it was almost at every location he had come across at one point or another. "Wait a second... Have you been following me?" He would say as a single thread of bone threading would start to slip out of his finger tip, sure she seemed to have no physical body, but perhaps there was something he could do.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it on [Training]   Let's get it on [Training] Icon_minitime24th July 2020, 9:29 pm

A sly smile appeared on her lips the moment he had caught on that she was indeed following him. She was surprised that it took him this long to realize it and if she had ill intentions then he'd already been dead. "Don't flatter yourself kid. I'm not stalking you" She said with a sly smile before hovering before him. "I may not personally kid but you remind me of me when I was younger. But I have a little advice for you. The world out here isn't as forgiving as it is in those cozy villages. People will prey on the weak. Your only option is to get stronger." She said with a smile. "I'm looking to get stronger too so we should work together! Should be fun."
Back to top Go down
Spectreprotocol

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it on [Training]   Let's get it on [Training] Icon_minitime26th July 2020, 9:20 pm

Damron would look at the floating man, listening to his words about just letting things go and how everyone prey's upon the weak. Upon hearing these words he would show a sneer come across his face as he thought of just how many other people in the world thought like this, how many were just willing to walk all over those who couldn't defend themselves, and how they should just get stronger for the sake of being stronger. "I'm getting stronger in order to fight the cruel and keep those who can't defend themselves safe" He would say keeping the look on his face, and growing another two feet of bone threading from his finger tips. "Lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it on [Training]   Let's get it on [Training] Icon_minitime27th July 2020, 5:07 pm

Dio couldn't help but cringe at his answer. Defending those who can't defend themselves? How corny. If he didn't know any better he'd think he grew up like those kids from one of those hidden villages. But maybe it was this kind of thinking that had attracted him to him in the first place? Yes, he'd be able to witness the birth of his unrealistic dreams just for them to come crashing down and bringing him nothing but pain and suffering, how wonderful. "So does that mean you'll be getting stronger to fight for someone who is as weak as I am? My hero!" He said pretending to fawn over the boy.
Back to top Go down
Spectreprotocol

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it on [Training]   Let's get it on [Training] Icon_minitime28th July 2020, 10:11 pm

Darmon couldn't help but sigh at Dio's responce to why he wanted to get stronger, and would continue to follow the guy out of the small village. "The small town i grew up in was over run by a gang, and burnt it to the ground along with my father who had raised me after my mother died giving birth to me. Seeing that kind of injustice is what makes me get stronger" He would say as the thread on his finger continued to grow a couple more feet, now having about six feet of bone threading for their training session. Once out of the town, Damron would look at the incorporeal boy and begin to wonder exactly how this was going to happen. "So how do we do this exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it on [Training]   Let's get it on [Training] Icon_minitime29th July 2020, 10:15 am

"Uh-huh." Dio got tired of pretending to care about his reasons for wanting to become stronger. Sure the tragic tale of how his mother died giving birth and losing his father was great but he didn't really care anymore in truth. "I don't know how we're going to go about this to be fair. I could just hit you with an inescapable genjutsu and call it a day but where would be the fun in that. How about you show me what you can do right now and we work together in better it or coming up with new ideas." He suggested since that was all they could do right now since he himself wasn't aptly skilled at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Spectreprotocol

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it on [Training]   Let's get it on [Training] Icon_minitime31st July 2020, 3:28 am

Damron would shrug as the floating orb around his body would come colliding with his head, and forming into a small helmet. "Honestly, not much at the moment besides making this thing and my wire" He would say showing the thin bone thread that was still slowly growing out of his finger tip. "I'm told there's more that my people are able to do, but who needs all that when you can tie a person up, am I right?" Damron said as he started to twirl the bone thread around slightly. "In time i do plan on expanding from these threads, and possibly using razor wire, or monofiliment wire to cause some real damage to those who deserve it"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it on [Training]   Let's get it on [Training] Icon_minitime3rd August 2020, 8:29 pm

"You were told? Don't you know what your clan can do from the jump?" Dio asked a bit puzzled by his words. Sure he wasn't apart of his clan's little set up in whatever village they were in currently but he at least knew some of the things he was capable of, though he had come across that information was a  different means entirely. Then again he did say his father was massacred by some thugs so that may have contributed to his limited knowledge. "So show me the things you can do then. Enlighten a weakling like myself!"
Back to top Go down
Spectreprotocol

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it on [Training]   Let's get it on [Training] Icon_minitime5th August 2020, 7:30 pm

Damron would look around the nearly empty area when he was asked what exactly he was able to do right now at his current level, and would spot a tree a few feet away before walking over to it. "Well I guess at the moment I can show you what I am able do against this tree, since using it on you would be kind of pointless at the moment, until i trained up on another skill of mine in my alone time" He would say focusing his chakra into his now ten foot bone thread that was protruding out from the tip of his finger, honing the thread down until it was almost razor sharp. After that was done he would swing the thread at the tree leaving a deep cut in the bark. "As I said, at the moment I am only really able to use my bones as threads and try to shape and wield them in ways that could help me capture people."

Trained: 6/6 posts:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it on [Training]   Let's get it on [Training] Icon_minitime13th August 2020, 11:13 am

That's it? Wow, that's lame. Dio thought to himself when he came to the realization that his demonstration was over. He had heard so many stories about how scary good Mikaboshi were but it seemed that his luck made him come across the most uninteresting one in existence, then again it's highly possible he'd come good in the future if not then he could always ditch him. "Oh? That seems pretty cool! Amazing!" He said in a tone that made it obvious that he did was pretty lame. Bone threads, who even comes up with something like that?
Back to top Go down
Spectreprotocol

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it on [Training]   Let's get it on [Training] Icon_minitime8th September 2020, 11:34 pm

"Yeah it's not so much right now, but i once saw this guy do some amazing work with just a set of ninja wire that made me want to start aiming to do similar work" Damron would say as his thread continued to grow from the tip of his finger, the length now encircling his body. No there wasn't much that he could do in the means of attacking this intangible being, there was the style that his clansmen practiced, but he hadn't practiced any of the exercises in years. However something that just clicked in his mind was something that this newcommer had said when they first mentioned a sparring session. "What were you talking about when you said an inescapable genjutsu? I don't think i've been a part of a regular genjutsu as of yet." With that he would once again swing the thread at the tree, cutting into the bark a little deeper than his last strike.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it on [Training]   Let's get it on [Training] Icon_minitime10th September 2020, 10:13 am

It did sound like it could be interesting but ninja wires lacked a certain... elegance for a lack of a better term. Though he was a bit disappointed to have come across the dullest of Mikaboshi the kid could help him achieve the goals he had in mind so he'd be helpful, for now at least. "Oh, that? Entity have a way of making genjutsu inescapable by regular means so kai would be a waste of chakra and physically hurting yourself won't do much but add insult to injury. It's pretty amusing to watch, to be honest." He said chuckling as he recalled the last time he saw someone struggle under entity genjutsu. "Never experienced genjutsu before? I mean it's not like a school field trip. I don't think anyone wants to experience such a thing. That's like saying I've never got hit by a chidori before. No one wants that"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it on [Training]   Let's get it on [Training] Icon_minitime30th October 2020, 1:15 am

Claiming this dual training. Made seven posts.

-Flash Genjutsu (-2)
-Terroristic Illusion (-4)

Last edited by Xi on 30th October 2020, 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it on [Training]   Let's get it on [Training] Icon_minitime30th October 2020, 2:25 pm

Approved(1D and 1C )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it on [Training]   Let's get it on [Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's get it on [Training]
Page 1 of 1