Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias] Empty
PostSubject: New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias]   New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias] Icon_minitime24th December 2019, 3:31 pm

People designated as Missing Nin, men and women with abilities much like those of the Republic, but turned to selfish ways. At least that was what most thought. There was always some who saught to do other things. And after one chance meeting some months ago, one such was set to prove she was not selfish. Or at least not when it came to the world as a whole. Upon the return of one Elias D.A.R.K. he would find a young woman leaning against the outter fence of his home. Her hands were stuffed in the pockets of a cropped hoodie with what looked to be an oversized hood that cast much shadow across the face. It was amazing what a couple well placed Xel could do in the right hands, to find out when a certain young man was due to return home.

She raised a hand, joint in her elbow clicking like a clockwork mechanism, and took a drag from the cigarette, the only faint orange light source that revealed the feminine contours of her face. The young woman needed help from someone. And while she had a large list of individuals, she needed someone without any connection to the seedy underworld. To fight an enemy who stays in the light without bloodying their hands, she needed someone unafraid to work the channels. Only one young man fit that bill in her mind. One of the generations prodigies.

And she was getting impatient.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias]   New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias] Icon_minitime24th December 2019, 11:20 pm

Like clockwork Elias was heading back home from yet another day of training. It was fair to say that his life had become kind of routine. Normally this would create an unsteadiness within him but with the chuunin exams fast approaching he has to stay sharp. It was a smooth traverse home from his training grounds but upon arriving at the front of his house he’d notice a hooded figure. The person seemed to be smoking. Some part of Elias just felt like ignoring this person but then again if this individual was up to no good and he just let slide then he’d be responsible for what happens. So he’d cautiously approach, ” Yo, you lost? Kickin it by my house like that’s kinda suspicious”
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias]   New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias] Icon_minitime25th December 2019, 5:51 pm

She looked up, locking her eyes on him from inside the shadow of her hood. She raised her free hand, holding it up in a sort of wave. She took the last drag of her cigarette, and with a sharp sweep, the girl revealed herself. The blonde hair in a high ponytail swept back, and the red and green stripes shone in the setting sun light. "Hey, sup kid. You remember me right? Idol who can't freestyle for shit?" She'd meet him once, in a dark alley, by complete random, but she addressed him like an old friend. "E'rahka. But that's not the point. I need your help kid. Shady stuff, fired my manager because the fucker was dealing behind my back to kids. Never let loose in a guys face like that before but I don't mess with kids. Don't really got anyone I can trust right now. Got my right hand woman scoping out my group, so I need an outsider to help me. The Blue Suns ain't dealing drugs to anybody and I'm gonna make damn sure it stays that way. So I need a ninja brat who knows how to navigate the light and the dark. You feel me?"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias]   New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias] Icon_minitime25th December 2019, 6:19 pm

Elias recognized her from that one time with the strange child molester. At least that’s the way Elias had played the guy to look like but now it seems that a group known as the blue suns were dealing drugs and to kids nonetheless. This all sounded like shady business and Eli was way too close to the comfort of his bed to be willing to help. But as she went on it sounded like she wasn’t asking him to sell anything. So maybe this could be some easy money, or atleast just a break from the routine. Navigating the light and the dark; honestly that was just too cryptic for Eli to know what she meant but if she said that’s him then why not. He’d take one last look at his house and sigh before bringing his attention back to her. ”ye I remember you, how could I forget the worst set of lyrics I’ve ever heard. Anyways I’ll probably help. Tell me what you want me to do and you better pay well cause I’m already tired.” He’d listen to the response and see how dangerous it worthwhile this task will be.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias]   New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias] Icon_minitime25th December 2019, 6:29 pm

"oh c'mon, I also treated you to a verse of Detonation. That was like my breakthrough song," E'rahka tried but to be as disheartened as she actually was. She knew he probably meant the free style she attempted that time. "It's simple. I need you to help me out. I'll be back tomorrow. We Blue Suns are just. I don't want kids getting messed up because some little shits thought they could get the better of me. So I need your skills and know-how of the village. You meet me tomorrow, I'll have the official mission posted as personal body guard." She suddenly became serious, stepping up and prodding the boy only a few years younger than her in the head. "... In turn you'll be well compensated. On the grounds that this mission is confidential. Even to your higher ups. Can't have it getting out that the rock idol Erika Kangen is The Asari of the Blue Suns." She stuck out her hand in front of her. "... Betray me and I will fucking kill you. You got that?"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias]   New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias] Icon_minitime25th December 2019, 6:40 pm

Eli tried his best to recall any information that he may have had on such an organization but history was more of Kotone’s subject. All he could gather from the context of the conversation was that the blue suns isn’t an open group and that some of their dealings could possibly be illegal. This assumption would make sense being that Elias isn’t really opposed to breaking some rules. The task itself seemed easy enough and Eli totally can keep it all confidential. Besides he wouldn’t want his reputation ruined by associating himself with the bringer of bad lyrics. She’d threaten death upon him if he were to double cross her, but Elias isn’t one to be moved by threats. Maybe it’s due to him never actually seeing a threat followed through. So he’d give his answer, “ Well.. alright, just send the deets or meet me here tomorrow. Better pay well like you said, A boi need some new shoes. “ he’s walk past her and look back one time before heading inside.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias]   New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias] Icon_minitime26th December 2019, 5:19 am

"Up at dawn," She called back with a grin, sweeping her hair back and tucking it inside of the hood of her jacket again. "Meet me at the Stony Inn after breakfast, room Eight," Stamping out the butt of her cigarette, she made for her hotel. If Elias were to look back, he would see the woman raise a hand and with a look of extreme effort, the air around her seemed to twist and distort, and with a leap forwards she appeared to shoot off like a blur with clearly unnatural speed as the air around her formed a tunnel. And she was gone. Inside she had set up all of her plans, and now it was time to act.

"Asari."

"Shit!"

~~~

The next morning came and the village was quiet. Elias would receive word that a bodyguard mission had come up for him from an idol touring the village, and that he should report to the Stony Inn to meet her manager before noon. Just as E'rahka had said would happen. But there was no word from the woman herself. Around 7 news was breaking of an arson attack on the Stony Inn hotel. Foiled before anything but a metal drum in the alley could be melted, but still news. The culprit was a young man who was found to have overdosed on a new narcotic Quiver, named as such for the intense high and violent shivers when coming down from said high, whilst being taken in to custody.

And when Elias would make his way there he would find a very typical crime scene out back, while the place was working exactly as intended. Nothing seemed out of place from the outside. Like nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias]   New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias] Icon_minitime26th December 2019, 2:07 pm

When Elias look back he’d notice the strange distortion right before the she went off at quite an impressive speed. But not wanting to over think it, Elias just went on into his house and readied himself for the next day. Come next morning , Elias would throw himself out of bed realizing that he woke up later than intended. He wanted to be up by 6 to get ahead of things and possibly do some recon for himself, but he woke up at 7:20. He’d rush to get dressed and make his way out grabbing a piece of bread on the table as his made his way to the door. Before he could make it to the door he’d notice that his dad left the tv on but what held his attention is the news. So having remembered where she said they’d meet he’d race his way to the stony inn. But when he got there everything seemed to be under control. For sure he thought the place would’ve been burned down. Maybe with some luck, someone else saved the day and he wouldn’t have to follow through with what sounds like an all day mission. He’d ask for direction to room 8 and at approximately 8am he’d knock on the door. ”Ya didn’t happen to die out there, did ya?”
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias]   New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias] Icon_minitime27th December 2019, 4:50 pm

All it took was for the knock to push on the door, creaking in it's hinge and opening up. It looked like the locks were broken but the main door didn't seem too damaged, a precise break. Inside, the room was a mess as there looked like there was a struggle. The walls were burned, scraps of papers littered across the ground, trash thrown around, and every drawer flung open and their contents tossed across the room. But there was no sign of life. And like wise, there didn't seem to be any blood or such. Almost as if there was no actual conflict that happened inside. The room was tossed, but nobody was harmed inside by the looks of things.

The bathroom looked mostly untouched however, and the wardrobe opened and emptied of hanging clothes. But what this also showed, was that E'rahka had returned at some point since the night before as her hoodie was on the back of the chair, as was the black bag she had with her the day before. Both searched, but undamaged. Especially the bag.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias]   New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias] Icon_minitime29th December 2019, 1:29 pm

As the door opened he’d let out a whistle. The room was a complete mess but it didn’t. Look as if there was a huge confrontation. Well apart from the  burnt walls. Everything about this room just felt odd; it felt very contradicting. Was the woman he’s looking for a slob, nah something’s a miss here but what was he supposed to expect.  He’d search the place for something that give him a clue to where she’d be but he wouldn’t find anything besides some clothes and belongings that she had with her the other night. So he’d rely on his sensory to possibly pick up some fast movement nearby. Even so she’d have to be moving faster than a normal person for him to suspect something because otherwise that movement can be anything. Either way whatever happened in there probably happened in a hurry. And so he’d begin to look around and search for more clues.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias]   New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias] Icon_minitime6th January 2020, 1:25 pm

The sensory would return far more than perhaps he would first realise. As if the whole room was vibrating weakly, or at the very least the air around the room was. All centered upon the bag sitting in the room as if it were the centre of the vibrations. If he were perceptive enough, he would also begin to feel as if an invisible breeze was pushing at the tips of his hair. Not literal, but merely the sensations. Drawn to the bag as he might be, he would open it to find all the vibrations in the room suddenly stop, and that the contents were an elaborate, almost science fantastical weapon. It's body was a prestine white, looking completely undamaged ... except for scratches that marred just below the barrel. 'Sneak me outside. Get somewhere private. Open the bag again'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias]   New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New World: Itchy Trigger [Elias]
Page 1 of 1