Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Empty
PostSubject: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime4th January 2019, 6:52 am

It had been around 3:30 in the AM when Kozzen could be found tossing and turning in his bed, he had just recently gotten back from a mission the other day that he never really had a chance to show off his skills, but that really wasn't what was bothering him tonight. No, what was bothering him was the fact that his childhood friend had just up and left, not the ASN no, but just seemed to drop off the map altogether. But that was something he would have to figure out at a later date, tonight he needed to work out some of his frustrations, he just hoped that there would be someone for him to work these out on. If not, well he would at least hoped no one would be out there to hear him scream. So Kozzen would get dressed in his black cargo jean, green button-up shirt, and combat boots before grabbing his crossbow and sword. After he had all of his gear collected the boy would then leave his apartment and head towards the training grounds, only to arrive around fifteen minutes after decided to go there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime4th January 2019, 2:51 pm

Praise was visiting Dipugakure as she had never had the opportunity to do so and wanted to see just how different it was from her home in Kohaigakure. For the most part it was disconcerting as she had never been around so much water and much to her dismay it was all undrinkable, what her village would give to have even a 1/100th of the sheer volume of the liquid that was available in the Land of the Abyss. Still they got by with what they had and she supposed that it had taught her to conserve her resources something that those from other villages probably wouldn't learn until much later in her shinobi career. After a while of wandering she had found herself at the C-rank training grounds looking for a glimpse of how those from Dipugakure fought, she had gotten into the habit of introducing herself to other people through a fight and honestly she wanted to see how the genin from this village measured up against the rest.

She vividly remembered her experience with those from Nazogakure and Mahougakure but she had no idea of the caliber of any shinobi from Hakagakure or Dipugakure. Though seeing the boy in the distance she just might get the opportunity to see what they were made of sooner than she thought. "Yo, I'm Praise. Wanna spar?" she said lifting a hand up and projecting her voice loud enough to attract his attention and stating her intentions clearly. When he turned to regard her she would see that he looked a bit agitated and in her opinion the best way to get over something was to work out one's feelings through combat.

Rules:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime4th January 2019, 8:30 pm

Another day, another situation.

Things seemed to take a turn for the worse when one of Gado's companions on his team seemed to vanish in thin air. it wasn't known if the guy stopped being a ninja or had to go away for some time, but Kozzen was obviously upset about it. What Gado didn't tell Kozen was that he was looking as well, using his kurogane senses in order to travel far and try to find where he was, but it was pretty difficult.

"What would be the right thing to do right now? Should I visit his place?"

Gado decided to get up and head on out to visit Kozzen, trying to find out where he lived by tracking his scent and sniffing after it. However, it seemed to Gado that Kozzen was headed on to the training site for genin.

"Maybe he's trying to train or something? I don't know......"

As he started to head on to the training area, Gado started to pick up another scent that was a bit more peculiar than most. It smelled a little bit like how most Kurogane smelled, but it wasn't himself. Finding it interesting, Gado picked up the pace, moving at B rank speeds to see who it was. After finally arriving and seeing that Kozzen was being challenged, Gado watched from 15 feet away.

He didn't do anything at first, he just wanted to see what was going to happen.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime4th January 2019, 10:44 pm

While this was going on a particular jonin from a particular village had been scouting out potential genin to mentor, it was a bit tough going because people tended to flee at the sight of him for some strange reason but he would never give up. After all his students needed a proper challenge when it came time for the exams and he would make sure that there were enough genin on their level to knock their over confidence down a peg. Sure he was proud of his three genin but still, it would be better that their arrogance was deflated in a friendly proving ground instead of out in the very dangerous world. He would manage to snap out of his thoughts when he spotted a genin running to meet up with two other genin and he saw a chance to potentially mold someone who seemed to really need it.

With that he would pop out of the ground leaving just his head to emerge from the floor and would smile at the boy before uttering the words that would get him to stop and listen for sure. "Hey little boy, would you like some candy?" Kamishiro said in a high pitched voice with his eyes squinting in delight before suddenly opening them when he was sure that he had attracted Gado's attention his voice deepening drastically. "But no seriously, come with me, I have something to show you."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Savannah on 4th January 2019, 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime4th January 2019, 11:01 pm

With his vibration sense, Gado felt a little bit of a tremor come in as soon as the older Jonin started to be active from underground, causing him to jump back a little bit. However, the offer of candy did manage to make Gado lower his guard a bit. Was this a Jonin from this village? Gado wasn't quite sure, but it seemed pretty serious and maybe this man wanted Gado to do something of the sort.

"Hm....."

Looking over and seeing Kozzen, Gado wondered if it was best to leave his teammate alone for the time being with the other chick. Maybe giving him some space to spar with someone was good instead of a pep-talk.

Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] 4336810

"Alright then, i'll go with you. You can travel through the ground if you want, I can feel it so i'll follow along."

jutsu used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime6th January 2019, 8:06 pm

"So tell me little boy...what type of shinobi are you. I'm one of the mysterious Elite Jonin who are in charge of training nubile youths such as yourself to their absolute peak and I was wondering whether or not you'd be interested in partaking in some of my wisdom." Kamishiro said once they got about twenty or so feet away from the two other genin who thankfully probably hadn't noticed him unlike this one. It would be much too suspicious if he was seen talking to so many genin, one might just mistake him for trying to get yet another squad and that was too much of a headache to deal with. "By what sort of shinobi are you, I mean what type of techniques are you good at, and what team do you belong to, I probably know your sensei. If he, she or they are one of the esteemed Elite Jonin like myself..if they are a lowly jonin then I don't know them since they aren't that important." he said with a large smile his eyes squinting again and it was remarkable that Gado hadn't realize at this point that this man was quite eccentric. Or maybe he thought that was normal since it would seem that all shinobi at high ranks tended to be oddballs of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime6th January 2019, 8:31 pm

"What kind of shinobi I am? "

The question was a little bit off, Gado wasn't necessarily asked a question like that from anyone. He was a dipu shinobi, that much was certain about what he represented. But was the question more geared towards his style or anything of the sort? Was this person trying to narrow down the kind of person that Gado was? However, if this person was offering some sort of advanced wisdom that Gado can use, it was pretty obvious that Gado was going to take it. He would use anything to get ahead and further his career, as well as bringing back honor, fame, and some xel back to his family as well.

"I'm the kind of shinobi that does what he has to in order to get ahead in life, my career anyway The end result is what matters, that's my ninja way. But that's beside the point, my sensei is Baq shinto, but i haven't seen her around as of late. Haven't seen one of my team members either in a long time. One could only assume they ran off together to do some sort of special mission or training. Being left with the other one is difficult, we both probably feel neglected in our own way and handle it in our own way, but i'll find a way to carry on."

Gado didn't want to assume the worst, it was his way of being back. If Jael was back, Kozzen's move would improve. Maybe that would be ok? It was Kozzen's best friend anyway..

"I'm a Legacy, I got lucky and i'm bred a step above some other genin, gene-wise anyway. I'm a Kurogane, which means I'm good at tracking and taijutsu. I'm quite durable.... and im also a half soulless. I can make doppelgangers, I have dojutsu. My hybrid situation allowed me to give birth to a special psionic bone, so i can fight off fabrication and things of the like as well. Never transformed before or used my animal spirit, don't know how. That's a bit of a nutshell and some of these things i was a little private about, but i'm trusting you. So whatever secret guidance you have, I'd want you to trust me too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime7th January 2019, 4:22 pm

Kozzen would come to a sliding stop a few feet away from Praise when she had decided to call upon him for a spar, which was just the thing that the boy was looking for. It was normal for two random shinobi to spar instead of sticking with their teammates constantly, which was good since it allowed shinobi to mix it up a bit, well that and not getting used to fighting only one opponent. "Sure, this could be fun. My name is Kozzen" He would introduce himself to the woman standing before him, and would position his body into his Bujinkan stance readying himself for what was bound to be a good fight. Sure he could take the offensive off the start in a fight, but it didn't give him a chance to see how this person fights. They could be a ninjutsu fighter or even a genjutsu user, that would be something he would be a bit excited about. There was hardly anyone he could use his genjutsu on. Then again he mainly stuck around Gado and Jael when he was not sleeping.

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime7th January 2019, 10:50 pm

"Awesome, nice ta meet ya." Praise said smirking as it seemed like this person was just the type she got along with, no questions just a friendly spar between two people who had never met each other before, if only more people were like this then the world wouldn't have much problems. Unfortunately the world was filled with schemers and other unsavory types but hey guess that was just how the world of shinobi functioned. She would stretch a bit before exhaling and putting her fists up in a rudimentary stance before rushing forward, she didn't know what sort of fighting style he used but she could tell he unlike her at least knew what he was doing when it came to a fist fight. Still she more than made up for her lack of skill in traditional taijutsu with her never give up attitude so she was hoping that would give her an edge even as she moved towards him at non-shinobi running speed. When she got close enough she would throw out a punch with her left hand only to suddenly pull it back and kick at his knee with her right leg trying to use the first attack as a method to distract him so that her second attack could land easier.

Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kamishiro I.:

Kamishiro nodded as it would seem as if the genin was the trusting sort which was good because now he didn't have to try to build the boys trust in order to help him out or anything like that, instead he would actually emerge completely from the ground and slip into a loose fighting stance. Now that Gado could get a look at him he was fairly eccentric and his transformation technique would actually vanish as his interesting garb was fully revealed his smile once more appearing on his face as he was sure his appearance would make the little boy play with him. "Alright then, I must first evaluate your skill, come at me with the intent to kill. That is the best way I can determine if you have any flaws in your fighting style and how to patch them up. Anything is fair however if you have anything that will change the terrain or level this training ground don't bother using it as it will be unnecessary to see." he said before making a beckoning hand gesture so that Gado could get a move on and attack him.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Savannah on 17th January 2019, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made an Error in regards to Team Training since there are 3 of us (Genin) & 1 Sensei)
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime8th January 2019, 9:32 am

Taking a look at the appearance of the man, he definitely looked a bit eccentric and unique. Gado never say anything like it, what was this clown like appearance? Was this some sort of strategy or telling of his past?

"Sparring? With me? With you? A Jonin?  Hmm... alright. I guess this is the fastest way I can show you what I can do. "

As soon as Gado said that, the prickling sensation of the bones being ejected and wrapped around his body started to occur. To Kamishriro, it looked like Gado was being wrapped around a bone like substance that was the same color as psionic energy if he ever saw it at it's raw form. However, it was somewhat lighter, utilizing the chakra of psionic energy as Gado paid the A rank price in order to Afterwards, Gado clapped his hands at B rank speeds and touched his head lightly. It was a minor mind reading technique that sensed brainwave patterns, something that probably wouldn't help against the jonin.

However, Gado still performed the tech in the hopes that if Kamishiro was holding back, Gado could take immediate advantage of it.

With his dances in his mind, Gado literally danced around the field a little bit at B rank speed as he made his way over to Kamishiro, modifying one of his upper arm bones to create a short, bone-hilted bone blade. Gado then proceeded to stab with that arm repeatedly at Kamishiro, creating afterimages at B rank speeds before giving a decisive stroke to deal a b rank damage life release stab to the chest. Gado felt no pain regarding creating and using these bone, it didn't bother him at all.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime8th January 2019, 4:17 pm

Kozzen would let out a low sigh as he saw the girl come in for some close combat, it wasn't because he was disappointed in the direction the fight was going in, no he could change that as he pleased. It was more or less the speed at which the movement was going at currently, but maybe perhaps she was just holding back until she knew what he was capable of. That was probably it, so would see the feint attack with his B rank reaction since it was moving at a slower speed than his own, so he figured he would play along as well. The kick would almost reach its target of his knee if he had not moved it slightly to the left, and just as her kick would pass by his knee the boy would quickly maneuver his knee back to where it was to throw off the trajectory of her attack. Now he hoped this would throw Praise off her balance, and if it did Kozzen would make an attempt to further throw off her balance by taking a step forward with his right leg. "Have we started yet? I'm not sure if you've done your warm-up or not" Kozzen would say with a yawn, not out of disrespect or anything like that, more that his body still hasn't gotten any rest for the day. He just needed this spar to wake him up a bit more.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime8th January 2019, 7:10 pm

Praise would make a tch sound at his comment when her kick missed but instead of trying to regain her footing she would go with the miss spinning into an aerial back kick at B-rank speeds. She was utilizing her natural tiers since it would seem like her opponent wasn't the type that she could easily learn from, but she was doing it in a way that wouldn't tip him off to the fact that she wasn't easily knocked off balance. Either way the kick would come in much faster than her opener so hopefully this time he would actually think she was taking him seriously, still she didn't want to pull out all the stops right now because there wasn't any point in getting exhausted this early in the spar. They were still genin after all so it was okay to take things a little slower, and she had no intent of turning this into some sort of life or death battle. "This better?" Praise muttered out during the kick acknowledging his roundabout request of kicking the spar up a notch and if he still dodged she would land on her feet to further sell the idea that she was just capable of moving that fast. She had no intention of revealing the fact that she could levitate to anyone outside of a serious battle or a spar with someone she trusted to not talk about her skills to anyone else.

Spoiler:

Training:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kamishiro would watch as the little boy tried to attack him causing him to note how fast he was while pulling out a small notebook so he could take notes of the observations he made during this fight. It was easy for him to avoid the stabs that Gado made at him after all he was capable of moving at A-rank speeds and he would casually move out of the way of each of the stabs before nodding and delivering a rear low kick as he casually fluttered out of the way of the last stab. If he was successful then he would actually back off so that Gado could regain his bearings whereas if it was unsuccessful then he would contort his body so that he was partially bent over and would deliver a back-fist which would be sure to send the boy flying. "So you utilize Dance of the Kaguya, to have a pretty solid defense, that's a standard Kurogane thing, but unlike most you've actually increased your durability to such a commendable degree. That's good." Kamishiro said throwing out the hand which contained his ink brush and beckoning Gado to try again so that he could see more of what he could do. Hopefully the boy wouldn't attempt a straight forward rush once more, but he guessed that was just him testing the waters so to speak.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime9th January 2019, 8:30 am

With the backfist hitting Gado as a reactionary response towards his charge, it seemed to the young genin that the Jonin was in fact using his actual speed tiers. Or maybe he was holding back to a degree but could move faster? He saw Eli move faster at a point, so maybe there was a bit of slack being cut? Either way, Gado was sent flying about 10 feet until gracefully landing on his feet due to his dance of the Kaguya fighting style. He could easily maintain his balance, but Gado wasn't going to win this way.

"I wanted to save this, but alright."

Gado uttered this to himself as almost instantly split into two more versions of himself that was also wearing armor and had the active effects that Gado bore. The fully geared Gado2 and Gado3 then split up in order to catch Kamishiro in a two-pronged attack.

Gado2 attempted a leg sweep at b rank speeds while using dance of the larch when he was getting within 5 feet. The life release bones were on the leg doing the leg sweep and it had some kind of spin to it on the floor, with each six 10 foot bones dealing C rank life release physical slicing damage per bone.

Gado3 came up with a front flipping dropkick while using dance of the larch on the leg that was doing the drop kick from the other side, along with the same specs of the bone.

The real Gado tried to finish up with a Larch finishing soccer kick to the head with the same specs.

This combo itself was lethal, if kamishiro dodged, he would enter a forced A rank reaction tier check requirement for the dropkick. If he didn't Kamishiro had to somehow avoid taking damage from the leg sweep skewering his legs and destroy the bones at the same time.

Spoiler:

Gado 2 - 3 c ranks
Gado 3 - 3 c ranks
Original gado- 3 c ranks 2 b ranks.

idk how to split it all up well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime12th January 2019, 3:59 am

Kozzen's eyes would widen slightly at the sudden increase of speed he saw in the girl's movements, he could follow the movements coming at him still, but it was still a bit of a shock, but then again the only other people he knew that could move at that speed was his teammate Gado, and his sensei........ Then it dawned on the boy that other genin his age would more than likely be able to move that this speed, so he really shouldn't be surprised if by this kind of thing anymore. Moving at speeds equal to the kick would allow him the chance to intercept the kick before it would make contact, just in time to allow him the chance to grab onto the soles of Praise's foot mid-kick before letting out a yawn. "It's better than before that's for sure, but now let's test your endurance" He would say as he finished his yawn before clutching onto the girl's foot with C-rank strength with a wink, and would then roll backwards at a speed just past bullet release since it wasn't necessary anymore to test the girl's speed. This was all in hopes that he would be able to put the girl into an ankle lock submission, think of a sharpshooter lock from WWE, just minus your legs crossing each other. If Praise was however capable of escaping the attempted lock, Kozzen would follow through with his roll, and gain himself about ten feet of distance between himself and the girl.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime12th January 2019, 8:17 am

Praise would get grabbed and then promptly pulled along with Kozzen's momentum only for him to attempt to move her body in ways she didn't want to move however he was surprisingly strong and she would grimace as she considered her options especially as the pain would start to set in. She would realize that she might not be able to escape it with brute force but there were still some things she could do instead. Thus she would take a breath and her hair would come loose from her ponytail while a crack seemed to manifest at the side of her face. It was subtle but she had currently entered Geist State and would use her newly gained strength to push off the ground with the hope of moving the two of them them so that she could regain her leverage. As she pushed off with enough force to potentially get some distance off the ground she would default to her speed tiers yet again trying to mask her ability of levitation with normal physical ability and thus would turn so that Kozzen was on the bottom while she was above him.

"Well that's one thing I'm rather confident in, I just don't quit." Praise said in reply as she made her escape attempt. If she was successful rather than fruitlessly try to break free she would just lift her leg up and repeatedly stomp downward hopefully aiming for somewhere vulnerable enough for him to leg her go so that she could scramble away with a huff. If not then it seemed like she would have to keep making life difficult for him for the time being until she could figure out a better way of getting free. "I can guarantee that it's going to get pretty bad for you if you don't let me go you know so don't think you are the one with an advantage right now because I have you right where I want you." she would give the impression of struggling but she wasn't in any actual pain probably because she was relying on what she got from her mother to give her that necessary edge.

Spoiler:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kamishiro would write down notes once more as it would seem that the little boy was trying to utilize something other than a straight forward charge even if it was a bit flawed. "Should teach Shadow Clone" she muttered under his breath as he realized that the boy probably didn't know how to use the Shadow Clone technique otherwise he probably should of done that rather than attempting to use Doppelgangers. The reasoning was simple as Doppelganger's were better for techniques which might require recoil of some sort while Shadow Clones were better to spawn clones in roughly the same condition as yourself. The difference between the two lay in that detail which was why one was a B-rank technique and the other wasn't. As such it made dealing with the Doppelganger's easier than one might expect as while they were able to sprout the Dance of Larch unlike the original they weren't armored up unless they did that themselves.

Kamishiro would jump over the leg sweep and promptly plant his foot on the Gado Doppel's body before using that momentum change to fall backwards. While the first was an application of Leaf Rusing Wind, the follow-up was Leaf Rising Wind and the Doppel would get dragged upward unless he had enough strength to resist the rising kick. As such because the Doppel would be sent upward Kamishiro wouldn't have to avoid the falling kick but instead would use the first as a human shield and have the second dispatch him. He would likewise release the chakra adhering him to it, so that when it ascended upward it would be with enough force to potentially carry them both up and away from Kamishiro. However he would have an open mouth gesture as he moved into a handstand and saw the original Gado incoming as it would force him to use a bit of a higher level technique to get away.

As such Kamishiro would have to use his arms as a brace and would spin his body while kicking outward to create a whirlwind using Leaf Strong Whirlwind. The combination of the three techniques would result in the Doppelgangers first colliding with one another while all three Gado's would be sent flying 3 ft, and if the little boy was unlucky it would sent the three of them all crashing into each other if he wasn't careful. With that Kamishiro would then move back into an upright position and pull out his book to once again write things down. "I see, uses a secondary taijutsu style to complement Dance of Kaguya revolving around clones more strategic than the other so the two work in tandem. Would probably be more effective with another clone type rather than just sticking to Doppelgangers. Potential suggestions besides Shadow Clones include Bone Clones & Water Clones."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime13th January 2019, 12:57 pm

OOC: I still have 1 b left to learn the shadow clone since I got 2 free tai for every one A. So I can learn the shadow clone jutsu here since the water one is pretty bad for what im trying to do.I'll just use the reward.

There were some things that Gado didn't notice before, it was the simple fact that the state that he was in didn't get copied over to his doppelgangers. Why was that? He could have sworn that it was going to work the way that he intended, but was it possible that Gado made a mistake? It was Late, but Gado did notice that the armor wasn't on his doppelgangers, but he was already committing to his technique.

The sweep up for Gado 1 was rather quick with the follow-up involving Gado 1 being stuck to like some kind of tree. With the rise of his leg, C rank strength to handle little Gado's weight, and the A rank speed,  it was moreso a clash by using Gado 1's body against Gado 2.

"AHHHH!!!"

The pain itself of being impaled in the arm and the shoulder of the drop kick larch, was a surprise to both the doppelgangers, with the only saving grace of the bones bumping into some parts of Gado's skeletal system and being halted of fatal damage. Somehow, as Gado attempted his followup, he got swept up into some kind of whirlwind that once again took advantage of his lack of strength tiers.  The clones would crash into Gado, but the result would actually allow them to assimilate back into Gado instead.

Original Gado would receive no damage and it was hard to tell if the damage from the doppelgangers would carry over. However, he did learn something new about his technique and figured out what he could do next.

"I understand what mistake I made here. But unfortunately... It looks like you saw through all my tricks so far. I don't have that much offense to go with my defense, that's the problem so far. I also can't transform. "

It was all Gado could really show at the moment, he wasn't foolish to keep trying the same things after figuring that it wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime14th January 2019, 5:05 am

Kozzen would take notice of Praise's attempt to try and get out of his submission hold, but from what he could see, she really did not seem to be experiencing as much pain at all. Sure her facial expressions were saying she was feeling pain, but her body seemed almost too relaxed for it, which made him think that the girl was like him possibly, inorganic body and resistant to physical pain. Deciding to test that theory he would release the girl from his grasp, and would then turn to face the girl keeping his eyes locked onto hers. "You're strong, that's for sure. Most people would have been screaming in pain from that." He would say to her as he would let Praise get back onto her feet, waiting for her to go in for her next attack keeping eye contact with her so as to try and her movements. "But let's see if you are able to keep up in other aspects of combat shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime14th January 2019, 4:30 pm

"Well we'll see how good I am, won't we?" Praise said as she would manage to get up before looking around at the ground to see if there were any rocks or anything nearby. If they were then she would pick it up and promptly throw it at Kozzen's shoulder sending forward backed by D-rank strength. She would use it as a distraction but if she was unable to find something to throw she would just have to charge at him directly. This time she would be ready if he tried to grab her again for sure things would go differently than before, and while she might not be as strong as him she knew that she wasn't far off the mark. Still she was learning a couple of things from fighting him namely that he was really observant unlike anyone else she had fought bar the brief spar she had with her friend. Still she had figured that Diana was like that because she had pretty good eye-sight who knew there were other genin around her age who also had pretty good reflexes. Either way when she got closer this time she wouldn't go for a feint but would instead attempt to punch him with the intent of punching straight through him. It was a good thing that she was currently being backed by the berserker might that was inherent to all kunoichi like her.

Spar:

Training:

------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler=hotpink]"Very well, I've seen enough to give me a good idea on how you fight. Your two fighting styles do mesh however at this moment how you are applying them is flawed. My suggestion is to utilize different clones as they each have their own purpose in the clone fighting style that you are unable to preform as effectively by just using Doppelgangers. First and foremost you need to learn Bone Clones, they would be the best to utilize your Dance of Kaguya techniques though with the amount of Bone Materia they'd have they would only be good for certain lower rank techniques. Still in comparison to Shadow Clones & Doppelgangers they are the least valuable and thus the most expendable. Next would be Shadow Clones which due to being formed in roughly the same condition as the original are better for when you want to utilize tactics that don't involve the use of your bones or utilize weapons oir armor on your person. They are also one of the most versatile clone techniques but are awfully fragile thus they are in between Bone & Doppelgangers in terms of worth. Finally you have the Doppelgangers which frankly the way you have been using them is a waste, they are the only clones known for being able to harness techniques which cause recoil. There are plenty of other ways you can use them besides making them your foot soldiers but instead they are the best when you are trying to utilize techniques that would hurt or even cripple you. They are the most important type of clone you possess and thus should be treated second only to your actual body, little boy.[/color] Kamishiro said giving a lecture as he felt that it was important to explain exactly what was the major flaw of the way that Gado fought.

If he could make that correction and supplement his fighting style with the use of the proper types of clones then his strength would go up drastically. After all he was a Kurogane and they weren't the type to need to utilize chakra as much as other clans that had elemental bloodline limits. No making multiple shadow clones wouldn't hamper him in the slightest especially since the entire time that he fought he hadn't utilized any ninjutsu just techniques which involved his bones and the use of clones. Not to mention Bone Clones didn't split his chakra around and thus were much more easily lost in battle, in comparison to Shadow Clones who if dispelled by someone else took the chakra comprising them with them or Doppelgangers of which only a certain amount could be made at one time. No it was crucial to solve this issue first and then figure out what else he could add to the boy to make him more effective in combat.

Training:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime14th January 2019, 6:51 pm

For the most part, the Stone would indeed look like it would hit its target, but a bit sooner than she would be expected to as he would catch the projectile in his hand while maintaining eye contact with Praise as she started to move in towards his location. At least that is what would be happening from his target's perspective, if only just for a moment. However, as she would move towards her intended target, a trap door would appear to open up beneath her feet, causing her body to plummet downwards towards the bottom of what could be perceived bottomless pit. "I Am sorry about this, but I don't get to use this often while I'm training with my team. I do hope you understand." Kozzen would say as he hoped that Praise would fall victim to his occular genjutsu. Though it would appear that this pit did indeed have a bottom, as it would come up quickly towards Praise at an alarming rate. If she had indeed been put under Kozzen's genjutsu she would land in what would look like a pit of used medical syringes. "I Do hope you like playing my Game." Meanwhile back in reality, if Praise was capable of blocking out his genjutsu, Kozzen would do another roll to his right at B rank speeds backed by C rank strength in order to maintain distance from the girl.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime14th January 2019, 9:36 pm

There was a lot to learn and a lot to reflect on. It seemed to Gado that his potential of what he could reach and acquire was not yet explored or peaked to the fullest extent. However, for the sake of not being left behind by Kozzen and his continuous growth, he had to take the guidance and allow it to push himself and his own skills as far as it can possibly go. Gado didn't know any other life release techniques besides crafting items and weapons, along with his dances. He also didn't know any other clone related techniques besides his water release clones and his doppelgangers, so receiving some education in regards to them was one of the most important things for Gado to learn and harness.

"I also have water clones, but I guess that's irrelevant for the moment. It was called a life release clone? I wonder why I haven't heard of it until now? I do use chakra, but it's very minor or minuscule, doesn't play a big role for anything combat-related unless I wanted to add some extra resistance to my armor or something psionic related like sensin
g brainwaves.  But I do appreciate the advice, I'm not going to let it go to waste...."

With that being said, Gado started to put what he said into practice, utilizing the bone clone technique in order to try to figure out the structure the jutsu and how to create it. It was good that it was life release related, making it easy for Gado to create such a technique at a whim. He was still wearing his armor, which in fact, was the most comfortable for him to wear as he did his techniques. But once Gado was done, he formed handsigns at B rank speeds and ended up making two clones next to him.

"From my understanding, each time I use this technique, I can make two at a time?"

Learned
Spoiler:

Note: Highest technique available also counts for my dances? Can they use my dances freely without technique restriction or crumbling? Or does it count ninjutsu as well as dance of the kaguya for highest technique and crumbling restrictions? Also i got 1 d left but i dont know transformation jutsu, do you recommend me learning it? My armor is not treated as equipment, its an active tech so none of my cloneswould carry it over unless they do the dance.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime17th January 2019, 3:29 pm

Praise would thankfully shrug off the genjutsu as easily as he attempted to place it on her, fortunately he hadn't used something too powerful otherwise her natural resistance to illusions wouldn't have kicked in to protect her mind. By shrugging them off she would be able to see him roll away and would continue heading for him this time actually making hand seals before a certain stiffness would come over his body. It was a pretty basic genjutsu however she was hoping the momentary confusion about his body locking up would be enough for her to close the distance between them. If he did have a momentary pause it would allow him to follow his movements as if she were trailing him like a shadow before attempting to kick him into the air. "Well whatever it was, it seems you won't get to use it on me either." Praise said in reply to Kozzen's statement though she would however notice that it seemed as if he possessed a dojutsu which explained why he was so skilled at physical combat.

Still she had a plan for fighting people like that it was just about time to capitalize on it with her rising kick. This time rather than just attack him normally she would utilize the Dakar's Shock-Wave so that his body would be immobilized and thus it would prevent him from tensing up to anchor himself to the ground. Thus if her follow-up landed it would mean Kozzen would be temporarily immobilized before being launched 10 ft into the air from the force of her kick, with Praise bending her legs before jumping upward so that she could trail under him in order to capitalize on his vulnerable state to do something that would probably turn this spar firmly into her victory. "Sorry about this in advance. I promise it won't hurt a bit."

Spoiler:

Training Topic:

--------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler=hotpink]"Interesting, but yes Water Clones at your current skill level are only really useful for distractions. Whether to lead your opponent's into a false sense of security or for certain set ups involving putting out fires or keeping you cool if in hot environments. However if you find yourself fighting on top of water they are still useful as while they are weaker than the other clones at your disposal they are the most numerous especially on a body of water which you can use to your advantage by inserting them at crucial points in your Clone Fist Techniques. Essentially you would use them as finishers after the other clones have already off balanced your opponent where their reduced physical abilities wouldn't matter much."[/color] Kamishiro said before pausing to hear what else Gado had to say about his abilities, he noted that the boy did agree with his assessment for the most part which was good as he wasn't trying to sabotage his development but instead cultivate it to greater heights.

Still he wasn't a Jonin for nothing and although he was mentoring this particular genin he had a clone keeping an eye on the other two fighting and would recognize a certain set up which would probably be quite useful for Gado to learn assuming the girl was willing to part with one of her techniques. Then again perhaps they could do a trade of sorts that way they would both benefit from a mutual exchange of techniques. "Hm at your current skill level yes, but the maximum amount you can make would be 3. My advice for you in order to maximize the amount of clones you can have on the field at once would be to have 2 Bone Clones and 1 Shadow Clone while keeping 2 Doppelganger's as they are a bit different from normal Clones. If you are fighting on a water source however you can stretch it a bit more, as you can have 3 Water Clones, 2 Bone Clones, 1 Shadow Clone and two Doppelgangers. Your Shadow Clone should be in charge of producing more clones if any get destroyed and should only enter combat themselves if you really need them or the chakra comprising them is rather low." he said before pausing and deciding to give the boy some more advice regarding the Bone Clones.

"Also at your level, your Bone Clones would be able to utilize any C-rank or below Life Release techniques you have. That makes them versatile yes but not as powerful as your Doppelgangers or Shadow Clones despite them being a fair bit more durable than the former outside of any of your defensive Life Release techniques. The main benefit to using them is that you don't have to waste time on the lower rank techniques and you can dedicate yourself to using the stronger ones. This also means they are useful for ranged support assuming you learn any Life Release techniques that can be used at a distance. Either way this is the advice I can give you currently, how about you head back to the other two and we can continue this at a later date, little boy." The strange man would say with a bow before sinking into the ground and seemingly vanishing from sight but the reality of the situation was that he was still around merely choosing to see what the boy could do when he was interacting with fellow genin.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime20th January 2019, 7:57 pm

Gado hummed to himself as he listened to what the jonin had to say about the techniques that he was recommending to Gado. A lot of the techniques made perfect sense to him, it all just took time and patience for Gado to learn the techniques that he needed to learn in order to be more functional and prepared in the field of combat. Some of these jutsu didn't make sense at first, But if Gado wanted to make the most out of clones and dopplegangers, he had to pick up on the tools of the trade rather quickly.

Other than that, practically absorbed the advice of the jonin instructor like a sponge, all for the sake of possibly using it for himself when he really needed it. REmembering all of the information is challenging, but with it becoming a routine for him, Gado hoped that the acts of utilizing the clones would be second nature.

Gado took a while to get back, learning the shadow clone jutsu but not knowing much life release to make use of the clones as well. However, he still felt that he should check on what the others were doing. On his way back, he saw Kozzen fighting the mysterious girl.

Q: Wheres the shadow clone jutsu located?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime21st January 2019, 11:57 pm

Kozzen couldn't stop his facial muscles from forming a grin, it had been so rare that he had been able to utilize his genjutsu with others, let alone have someone use them on him. It was honestly starting to excite him that he was unable to move currently, so much so that he was just watching as Praise had decided to follow through her genjutsu with a....... well Kozzen didn't really know what kind of technique she was using, but it seemed to completely immobilize his body. He wasn't too concerned about the situation though as her kick seemed to set him flying into the air, thankfully his Displacement Armour had helped negate the damage she was able to deliver onto him. It was as he was in the air that he was able to clear his head for a moment, to give him a chance to think over the situation that he was currently in. Fighting one on one with a girl that looked a couple years younger than him, she seemed to be rather competent with taijutsu, and her genjutsu game was okay since she was able to answer in kind with her own. So probably after he was able to move again he would have to try something else out against this girl. That was when he felt a rush of wind from behind him, which even from his immobilized pose he could tell that Praise was behind him mid-air in order to follow up with another technique of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime22nd January 2019, 12:57 am

Praise had no intentions of potentially killing her new sparring partner so while she would release the first Gate she wouldn't preform the Front Lotus with the intent to kill. Instead while Kozzen was still unable to move she would position him in the proper position before wrapping her legs and arms around him before rotating her body. "Say goodnight, Omote Renge! she said as they plummeted downward and while normally the technique would result in her drilling her opponent into the ground head first she had intentionally messed it up in order to slam him into the ground on his stomach. She'd cushion her fall by landing on top of him though she herself was strained from the technique even if it was incorrectly preformed. She would likewise shut off her gate and slip out of her berserk state as a result and if he managed to get up from that well, she'd be pretty impressed. Sure he would be a bit winded but if she was allowed to catch a breather she would be ready to go again.

Still she would notice another person arrive who was watching them and sniff the air before raising an eyebrow at the scent. He smelled somewhat familiar, honestly his scent reminded her of her mother, though not in regards to them being related but more so it barely similar enough. Perhaps like her mother he was a fan of the great outdoors and was more in touch with his wild side. Curse those traits which made her more receptive to pheromones and other subtle scent markers, though her current level of smell probably wasn't helping things either. "Oh hey there, did you just see that?" she said speaking to Gado with a bit of a grimace as she hadn't really intended on showing anyone it. Sure Kozzen would experience it but she had actually been banking on the fact that hopefully he'd be knocked unconscious to prevent him from recalling exactly what happened.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime22nd January 2019, 2:17 am

Gado was currently still in his armored suit, so he didn't know how it looked to the girl. However, she seemed to not be bothered by it. As a matter of fact, Gado did catch the last instances of what occured in that fight, but he didn't necessarily understand it. The technique itself looked cool, with Gado itching to do something of that nature for the sake of getting stronger. However the scent of the girl was familiar, even though he never met her before. It was familiar enough in the sense of a kurogane possibly running into another or anything of the sort, so whatever it was, it allowed Gado to relax a bit around her.

"Yeah, but I don't really get it..... I guess this means Kozzen lost? He never loses..... I guess this means you are pretty strong. But even though you beat Kozzen, it doesn't mean that was all that the Dipu gennin had to offer. I'm Gado, and since you bested my teammate to a degree, I wonder how good you really are?"

That jonin ran circles around him, but this was possibly a fairer fight.

"Feel free to catch your breath, but I would like to spar with you next."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinobi Fight Club pt. 2 [Praise, Kozzen, Gado, ???]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next