Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Empty
PostSubject: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime12th December 2018, 2:43 am

Today just seemed like on really long day for this young man. He started with some seals training which in the end resulted in him not learning a whole lot. But later that day he was able to make a friend. This dude was very strange but after a few exchanges in combat the two quickly became friends. He even got to make a few deals with him over wings, and chocolate shakes which ended in the two passing out on the couch from the itis. Once he got back up, he felt much better and propositioned  to Gado that the two of them should start a fight league. Being that Gado wanted to meet the special Genin of ASN on friendly terms and learn about their abilities, Elias figured there wouldnt be a better way than this. Besides, maybe Gado's lost team mate would also take up this challenge too; assuming that he's even still in this village.

Regardless this was an opportunity that the two genin couldn't pass up. Off the bat, Elias could think of two of his friends that are absolutely no strangers to the art of throwing hands. But first he would have to set Gado up in a way that even he would be entertained. So after a few hours of writing letters and sending them out to random people, Eli would figure that his two friends, Kotone and Praise would be split up this time. Naturally, Elias would want to keep his best friend with him so that no one gets any ideas and as for Praise she'd probably just get bored fighting them again. So she'd send praise with Gado, figured these two should meet. Although, Elias would love to see praise's surprise when she tries her taijutsu against Gado's impenetrable defense.

Once the two understood the plan, they'd leave the house and head to the part. On side A was were Elias and Kotone would be along with a few random people and on the  B side was Gado, Praise and a few others.  Elias would sit there on the ground waiting for people to arrive and as they did he would welcome them.  " WELCOME TO THE SFC: Come here to test your moves and apply your skills against the ASN's finest young shinobi. Here you can fight until you get knocked out or you just had your fill of precious violence! We also have a pot. You can bet 200xel on yourself or one anyone else competing. Winners split the pot, and losers get something too. DEEZ HANDS!" Elias would giggle alot to himself over the joke he's made.

Rules:
Just a spar:

Last edited by Elias on 16th December 2018, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xram Ningyo

Xram Ningyo

Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime12th December 2018, 7:40 am

"Raaaaaaashim!" Knock.....Knock...Swoosh. The smell of freshly cooking food would fill Rashim's nostrils as he opened his eyes too the sound of his mother yelling his name and knocking on the door; two knocks and then she opened it like always. He was sleeping in today or so he thought and would lift his head from his pillow still laying down and somewhat groggily he would begin too take in his surroundings.

His room for the most part was pretty normal, or at least it was in his eyes for the most part. Rashim would lift himself up and place himself on too the edge of his bed allowing his feet too hang as he began rubbing his eyes in order to wipe the sleep away.

"Your rooms a mess you need to do something about all of the random things lying around before your father get's home and also.

In her hands she would be holding a couple of things a laundry basket and a stack of papers, using her mouth and hand too steady the papers she would begin looking through them before pulling one free with her teeth and grunting a sound through her clinched teeth obviously mail for him Rashim would jump of his raised bed in order to walk over and grab it before ripping it open straight away causing a partial piece of the actual letter to be ripped as well, he would look back up at his mother before reading it however.

"Thanks mom; and my rooms not dirty i just been busy studying lobos since i got out off the academy."

His mom would give a slight smirk as she closed the door and Rashim would walk over and plop back down on his bed in his boxers still he would begin too read over the letter pulling a sucker he had wrapped up and saved for later and sucking on it a bit while he thought over the letter after reading it. He didn't know anyone but it said in the letter that it was simply sent too random people however with it being way out in the land of paradox Rashim could not simply hope to get there on his own; he would have to ask his mother he would crumble up the paper and think it over as he got ready for the day. Bathing himself and getting his clothes ready.

Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Latest?cb=20150405010933

Ready to go with a set of robe like pants and upper wear in light brown color. Rashim would be walking down his stairs tying his hair up so it did not freely cover his eyes with his ninja headband. The food was done and he would move too sit next to a pre-made plate on the table. It didn't take long too convince his mother that maybe the two of them could travel to paradox in order to possibly find the missing parts Rashim needed to actually begin constructing a lobo.  

Wasting no time the two were off moving at a pretty good speed only god knows how travel works; but eventually through either walking or some type of ninja shuttle service Rashim and his mother were standing in the market place of the town over looking the area they were not accustomed too. After getting some walking money from his mom Rashim was off and running through the village trying too find the location the letter had spoken off. Dipugakure was straight forward but this village was like a maze Rashim found himself lost and every turn and even after awhile he would start to feel like the places he had been through before simply led somewhere else. After a good 15 minutes of getting no where he began asking people despite there help however he was still lost and 30 minutes in. He decided to think it over a natural genius such as himself could surely figure out directions he tested out his theory and went in a circle before coming too the conclusion that the village moved odd.

Though with that information it made it very easy too find his location and he would slowly enter and upon doing so see a man sitting there on the ground, before Rashim had the chance too scan the entire area he would be hit with a greeting by the one sitting on the ground he would scan him over for a second and then look at the area as a whole if he planned on fighting then figuring out the uses of this terrain could be the difference between "catching the hands or not" Rashim had no intention of fighting and no he was not scared, on the contrary he was just smart and at his current skill level he was no different than any genin walking out of the academy and for sure not the finest if even above average. He would take a moment to ponder and too others it would look exactly like that the young male hands on his hips and thinking before finally speaking; He would choose that hiding his clan name would only be for the best if not for strategy at the moment with or without choosing too fight.

"Rashim is the name, i assume you sent the letter the grammer matches, i came all the way from dipu out of pure interest. "

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime12th December 2018, 3:36 pm

Elias would look up at the young boy who walked before him.  He flash a big smile at him before offering him to take a seat on the ground. " Heh, Dipugakure . I just met another dude from there earlier today. A matter of fact me and him are starting this fight league together. So whats good? you tryna join? You box? Whats yo style?" Elias would give him a curious look wondering if everyone from Dipugakure had strong bones like Gado did.

If Rashim was still scouting the area he'd notice that the area that they're in is basically an open field of grass.  "By the way, my name is Elias DARK. My pals call me Eli for sure, and da chicks call me Papi DARK, hahaha! But you can't call me that, ok?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime13th December 2018, 4:52 pm

"Nobody calls you that Eli!" Kotone had arrived just in time to hear her friend giving his 'name that girls call him'. "Or at least I've never heard any girl call you that." She walked up, throwing her arm around his shoulder in the overtly friendly manner. She was all smiled to the new comer she hadn't quite caught the name of, but that didn't matter all too much for the minute if the message she got was any indication. She would pick up plenty of new names quickly. "Nice to meet you though stranger. I'm Kotone of the Zakiyoshi clan. Eli is my best friend, so don't let him tell you too many tall tales,"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime16th December 2018, 3:32 am

Elias burst out in loud laughter as Kotone throws her arm around his shoulders and calls him on his lie. Unfortunately the ladies do not call him Papi Dark, but it would definitely be awesome if they did. Eli would give almost anything to have women all over the world just call him that. But alas, he isn't as popular in that way with women yet given that he is only twelve years old. He'd look at Rashim and figured that he might have intimidated the boy a bit. His personality is a bit strong and can be seen as overly friendly at times. So maybe another approach would be best. "Ey, why dontcha sit down over here. We'll show you how we do things around here with a light spar between me and my best bud , Kotone. " He'd then get up onto his feet and whisper to Kotone. "hehe, try not to go so hard on me heh? But lets start things off with the training. No need to let this precious day go to waste. You stand twenty feet over there and ill stand twenty feet over here. " He would then walk over and take his place twenty feet away from the center and when Kotone does the same they will be a total of 40ft away from each other. He'd then look at Rashim ,"Make sure to take notes and learn as much as you can on how combat usually goes. In actuality most fights last about 2 minutes if each combantant means business. Five minutes if they want to stop and be dramatic. 10 minutes if these two combatants are total monsters and knwo each others moves or are just well prepared. But if it last days then its usually a battle, hahaha. Anyway leggo shawdy, first move is yours."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime16th December 2018, 9:36 am

Kotone had been getting better with the casual talk opposite Elias, she kept up her clan heir attitude for the most part, but her team mate always drew the other side out of her. And this was no different exception of a situation. "Yeah yeah, I got all my 'going hard' with your momma last night," A smirk and wink followed as she was standing in her spot opposite him. She still wasn't the best with trash talk, and it did have to ignore the family ties that time around, but she felt she did good enough that time. As she wasn't involved in a royal rumble this time around, she had to keep her Hiding In series to herself or there wouldn't be much to actually watch. But she still began with her more typical opening, popping open a vial of her chakra water and forming her kusarigami form with it. With the blade in one hand and the chain coiled around her other hand, she began to spin it around by her side. She'd done plenty of kenjutsu training lately and felt like showing a bit of her new skills. She began rushing forwards whilst her weapon continued to spin, only getting back that 20ft before she was throwing her weapon forwards, swinging the blade by the chain to get the reach of the strike.

Using:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime16th December 2018, 2:49 pm

Elias was excited to be sparing his friend once more, and it seems that she had picked up a few new tricks. Mainly the taunting that Elias is so fond of doing. It seems that Kotone taunts now and its soo hilarious to Eli because even though he is a kid too, he's an even younger kid. If one listened in a bit harder they can probably notice that she mispronounces certain words. At least in Eli's head she does, but whose he to judge anyway? Some people think the way he speaks when excited isn't even native. " EY! MY MAMA IS AN OUTSTANDING  CITIZEN AND  NEVER ONCE PART-TAKE IN THE GOING OF THE HARD! But you madame, are small in stature!" Eli's trash talking always lacks luster when it came to people he actually cared for, but otherwise it'd be second to none of deez skreets.

Eli would stand still as Kotone took the first move. She'd close in on twenty feet and begin to swing her long whip like blade. Eli not really possessing the need for competition would take the first hit from her hidden kenjutsu technique known as slash. Kotone having been well trained has come up with her own kenjutsu style(art involving hand held items, which are not commonly used as projectiles). Her technique slash moves at C-rank speeds and due to being within range would require Elias to either move away at C-ranks speeds or better or possess reaction tiers and appropriate speed to react. At the rank of Genin, C-rank speeds are possible to train , requiring only a C-rank slot, especially since speed is the universal tier.  More information about tiers can be found in the mechanics section of the site rules.  In the case of this offensive kenjutsu, Kotone has also added in her silent killing technique which would now require not only the right amount of speed but reaction tiers equal to her moving speed.  This Eli does not have, so to avoid I've got a few options. I can stop her from getting within range in the first place. Unfortunately, I've given her first move as an Elias thing for friends. So  she gets into range and swings, Elias decided to just tank the hit. This would revel to Kotone that he has become a pretty sturdy fella; as the physical strike would merely bounce off of him. Even more so he would not experience the knock back of Kotone's technique.

A mischievous grin came across Elias' face as he began to form hand signs and touching the ground with his hands. Meanwhile the earth would shift him away a bit to become 10ft out of the range. " Ha! Ive gotten a bit stronger Koto; come at me, again!" He'd say that dancing around at B-rank speeds with C-rank balance.

Techs Used:

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime27th December 2018, 4:35 pm

Kotone began to smirk as she recalled the blade back to her hands, watching her team mate from the distance cautiously. He always was faster than her, but her main style never had been for outspeeding. It was outmoving. Eli knew her Hua Po style all too well, or the basics at least. But she had held back from using it in recent spars just because of that. But it also meant gradually she was picking up new songs. And on the topic of being out maneuvered...

Kotone held her weapon in one hand, chain hanging down, as the other raised in front of her mouth whilst taking in a deep breath. And then it began. Her melancholic song. She poured her chakra in to her vocal chords, pushing a little to make sure that Elias could not escape the sombre tone. If he trained his ears that little more though, each other bar in her song had a sort of jolt either in pitch, or volume, something none of her songs she had done around him had before. She was really unleashing her new skills on him this time. As the vocal infused chakra would hit him, he would find himself suddenly feeling weighed down by the chakra that effectively bound to his body. Kotone didn't think he would be affected much by the weight that would slow him down, he was an Endurable boy after all, but it would still cause him some damage. Her true secret came as she ended a long held note, with the start again, suddenly raising her voice and note. When suddenly the very chakra she had sung in to the air began to expand rapidly, igniting, and literally exploding the air around Elias. She alligned the explosions to happen behind him, forcing him back in closer to her.

He was getting a show of the new techniques, Equinox and New Years Night.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime29th December 2018, 8:59 pm

Mei didn't recognise a single other name on the invitation to this so called fight club. Or first names at least. Clan names however she clearly knew of. A Zakiyoshi and a Bakuhatsu, albeit the latter seemed to carry additional names so perhaps not aligned only one way, among them were ones she knew of best. She took after her grandmother after all and she in turn had dealings with them. She wouldn't know however said grandmother was a protege of the grandfather to one of the boys who actually sent the letters. Without Seiko and Taigekai around, she was a little nervous, but she needed further experience. A fight club of all things sounded perfect. Gave her crystals a chance to truly flex.

It seemed she arrived a little late, skirting around the edge whilst keeping her eyes fixated upon the showdown going on in front of her. A girl with blue hair, singing, very clearly the Zakiyoshi, and a darker skinned boy who seemed to ooze arrogant-charm. From what little talk she had over heard, it seemed the two might have known each other. A good duo to kick off a couple of spars perhaps. She wondered how they were picking fights though.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime30th December 2018, 5:48 pm

Jin was getting a bit late with the whole fight club shenanigans. However, he did remember that his friend was hosting the thing, and wanted to head on over to give his support.  It's been a while since he met up with his comrades, Eli and Kotone.  But on the bright side, this was his chance of getting to see them again and figuring out what crazy adventures they were going to get into again.

"Aaaaa!"

Landing in the battlefield that served as the location of the fight club, Jin started to clap loudly as his teammates got into it and showed off their stuff.

"Wow guys, you got pretty powerful. You know, if I didn't know any better, i'd think that you were trying to take over the world or something with those crazy skills that you got. Sounds like a fun adventure, and speaking of which, I got jumped!"

As put his hands in his pockets and shrugged lightly, Jin did a light wave towards everyone else that he didn't know personally.

Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] 46124110
"But i'm fine now."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime30th December 2018, 8:44 pm

Elias stood there confidently thinking that he was a fair distance away from Kotone. Without even breaking a sweat she'd just go right into her songs which only made Eli smile even bigger. He could only imagine the type of hell Kotone was about to unleash on him. This came as a good opportunity to learn a bit more about the new stuff she has learned and how they could better implement her talents in battle. even though at this moment her talents isn't to his benefit in the slightest. She began her song and as expected the atmosphere started to produce a substantial amount of moisture. It was as if the beauty of her delicate voice made the field cry tears of joy. Tears that would soon become damage to the unprepared. Her first song Winter Cold was expertly sung, she did soo well that Elias couldn't help but to grin ear to ear forcing his own eyes shut. His friend was soo majestic , she was literally a walking fairy tale .  Though, the song did not lack beauty it failed to weigh him down as she had already anticipated.  His C-rank endurance would prevent such effects but would instead deal him a C-rank of water release chakra damage. This damage he did not feel at all but was made aware of by a small cracking sound that can only be heard by those in very close proximity which in this case was himself.  But still he had to admire his friend's style it only made him want to dance even more.

It didn't take very long for Kotone to start showing off as she does by holding the last beautiful note and then starting a new song. This was soo cool, it was like she literally multiplied herself to sing two different songs simultaneously. "Is anybody seeing this?!" , Eli would think to himself as she exhibits such feats with an effortless expression. Sadly his adoration had to end with  three fiery explosions from behind. Each dealing a C-rank of physical fire damage.  Elias unfortunately did not possess any strength tiers of his own, but also did not move. With further observation she could see that Eli wasn't struggling or fighting with any knock back force; it was as if he was just too heavy or sturdy to be propelled or knocked forward.  Along with that it seems like the fiery force of the explosions also had no effect in terms of damage. Eli clapped for Kotone in appreciation for her songs before saying, " Well Koto.. That was awesome; now I'll show YOU what I've learned. Ready or not, Koko here i come!"

His grin only got more intense as if he was trying to throw Kotone off her game, but in actuality he was just having that much fun with her.  He'd weave a few hand signs and before he could have the earth beneath him shift his position for his full on assault, he'd hear a familiar voice.  The voice belonged to none other than Jinnouchi; who decided to express how pleased he was with both their performance.  It was then that Elias had noticed something much different than before. Something he should have noticed before Jinnouchi had even spoken a word. Dude was wearing no shirt! What was the meaning of this?! Why would he come to this meeting with no shirt? The answer was clear, he came to pick up all the foreign women. There can be no doubt that this was it. His provocative attire and his athletic build  was enough to frustrate Eli and make him lose his focus. He definitely ended up doing hand seals for something he didnt intend to use. " Da fuck , fam?! where yo fuckin shirt?! Der no moms here bruh! N whatchu mean u got jump?! U like three mataras."

Eli was about to go in on this rank session in hopes to make him feel uncomfortable enough to go get a shirt. But right as he was feeling himself he'd finally notice someone else.  Who could this person be? He'd regain his friendly composure to great this person but the moment he turned around to do so, he'd freeze.  His eyes would squint a bit in hopes to better understand what he was looking at. He'd even physically rub his eyes to make sure he's seeing clearly. There is was, a beauty like he has never seen before. In this very moment no one else existed. She may have been the actual reason for Jin losing his shirt. The thought of this made hims jump at the prospect of losing her before even meeting her. More than this spar with Kotone, he had to find a way to respond appropriately to Jin's aesthetic attack on his chances of getting with her.

Being the quick thinker that he is he'd take off his small shirt and hand it to Jin. " Listen bruh.... I aint got no time fo dis... please....please bruh put dis on.... please im begging you." The shirt was clearly too small for Jinnouchi. At best the shirt would cover only half his torso. After practically forcing the shirt onto Jin himself, he'd turn his bony under developed boy back around to face the gorgeous stranger.  He'd use his spatial shift to pull her in closer in such a smooth manner. This pick up attempt was going to be all too easy. "he.....heeeh, heh, hiiiiii. Mm ..Ma name ..is Pahhh. Papi um.. no! um" Something went terribly wrong. Elias has forgotten who he is, and once more has forgotten how to breathe.  He could not hang, someone else will have to explain to the stranger what is going on.  Hopefully she'd introduce herself as he stood there frozen with his mouth open. One tear would fall from his right eye as if his soul was pleading to escape his frozen body. He knew that if he didnt recover quick that Jinnouchi would make her his wife. Skipping all the normal process of courting , Jinnouchi would for sure put a baby in her by the end of this session; all because how could any woman deny an older man. Jinnouchi was at least 22 and experienced in the ways of baggin women with his abs alone.  Papi Dark would not stand a chance.

Techs in Use:

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime31st December 2018, 4:39 am

Scratching his head, Jin would sort of look at his friend Eli as he patted him on the shoulder.

"Hey man, I came to see you guys today. That's how I get greeted? Why so surprised? This seemed important to you, so of course, i'd show up."

It seemed urgent, so Jin kind of felt like it would have been responsible for him to come around. However, his lack of clothing seemed to have disturbed his charismatic comrade, with Jin looking down and rubbing his belly.

"Well, alright. Sorry, I kind of like the less clothing thing. Makes me feel free!!!! Also, I just took a bath in the hot springs, we should all go."

After putting on a shirt that clearly didn't fit him, Jin turned over to see Eli trying to talk to the other girl that just got here. Reading the situation clearly, Jin decided to give his friend some support.

"His name is Big Pappa E, but only the chicks call him that. He's inviting you to join the fight club with us, you interested?"
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime31st December 2018, 7:33 am

The fight going in front of her looked so strange, a girl throwing blades of water and singing, and a boy standing so firmly even against minuscule explosions. They had so many familiar aspects to them. But with the distance it was hard to tell. The huge muscle bound guy on the other hand, well Mei was closer enough to see how familiar he was. Before she could say anything though, the fighting boy was coming running over, and it didn't take much of a leap to understand they were likely paired together. And from what she'd seen of that fight, the girl was their third.

Her attention was taken from the huge guy by the boy who'd been fighting. Stammering over words trying to introduce himself. It did not sound exactly like his real name though, and with the bigger guy seemingly filling her in on his name, she realised it wasn't his actual name. "Your name is stupid." She told him outright, wondering to herself why he'd remove his shirt when the bigger guy would probably rip it just trying to put it on. "It's also not your name." Then she was looking up to the boy she wouldn't know as Jin yet, eyes squinting, "Ah! I thought so. Tapir." She said pointing a finger at the larger boy. "And you... Grandson of Armenezra. You're paler, but she share his grin." Next was Elias's turn to be pointed at. "Offspring of the Bachiatari. And... very clearly she's descended from the first Nazokage." She just waved her hands towards the Zakiyoshi wherever she was. But then she was thinking about how weird that might have been to just come out with. "... my grandmother was a painter in her spare time. My family has many of her portraits that included her family, and I carry her sword. Mei Erlang-Suisho." She bowed her head to show her respects to the two, then finally broke a stoic look to smirk at Elias. "So, Lil' E, this fight club. Room for one more? If you think you can handle me that is,"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime31st December 2018, 7:42 am

Kotone was far too focused on their little spar, two songs was really hard to focus on singing intertwined still after all, to notice that Jin had come to join them. But as soon as Elias broke off she was well aware. The guy was freakin' huge after all! But even if their spar was being cut short, she did learn plenty from it. Her songs had done plenty to Elias, she could see how his body reacted, recoiled, but he didn't seem to be physically bothered by any of them. She had stronger techniques sure but, well she really needed to hold some of those back. With the spar done she felt no problems in just running over and throwing herself on to the big guy of their group. "Jinny! I missed you big gu- why don'tyou have a shirt on!" Excitement at seeing her friend went away after hugging him long enough to realise he was nude from the chest up. She dropped herself to her feet, letting the group greet the other new face.

Kotone stayed quiet, though giggling along as she spoke about the two boys specifically. She couldn't place the face but it did seem she knew of the families at least. Even when she said the name she couldn't actually remember where from. A Suisho-Erlang... no she couldn't think why she might've known that name. But then the refusal of Elias' self given nickname made her break down in to laughter. She always did like being Elias' wingman, as she liked him being hers, but she also believed in not BSing, as Jin seemed prone to do. And then this girl just shuts it down. "Pff, haha! Lil' E I love it!" She couldn'thelp herself but to keep on laughing, holding Elias' shoulder and shaking him as she laughter. "She got you Lil' E,"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime31st December 2018, 1:14 pm

Eli thought he was done for sure until something unexpected happened. It seems that Jinnouchi was immune to the charms of the stranger's beauty. So instead of helping himself, Jin filled in the blanks to what Elias was supposed to say. It was at this moment that he remembered that his matara Jin was on his side. Jin's assist would break Eli out of his trance and bring a large smile back on his face. As joy filled his heart he'd only shake his head looking back and forth from Jinnouchi to Mei; agreeing with everything the big man said. " HEHE.. YEAAAAA! DATS.." , just as Eli was starting to feel himself again Mei's words pierced his chest. Those words stopped his momentum and brought him right back into the sunken place. His little heart could not fathom that the first words that his "earth angel" has ever uttered to him was, "Your name is stupid". His jaw dropped, his eyes red and filled with water; he had no more words. The foreigner carried on with her deductions but Eli was hearing two things.

After the massive shut down his imagination started to run wild on him.  The echoing of her direct words to him was soo loud. "Your name is stupid", "Your name is stupid" "stupid", "stupid", "stupid". At that moment Mei had become 50 ft tall to Elias and her voice was deeper than a dungeon dragon. To him her skin became red like fire and her words became fiery darts aimed at his chained soul.  Naturally, Elias would take what she said much further; ignoring the whole part where she says that the name given couldn't be his. Instead what he heard in his head was the following being said in the demonic voice made for her." You boy, are tiny in stature  with no muscles to handle all this lusciousness. I much rather be with your friend... He's a big MAN, and you're merely a child in the presence of a woman!" In his head Kotone's laughter was much more exaggerated; it as if she was laughing like a crazed hyena. With a light but crazy voice he heard Kotone tell him, " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT MATARA?! Was that your sauce, boiiiii? I can't BELIEVE i use to look up to you! hahaha, praise Kikuri for revealing to me the true nature of this SAUCELESS CHILD! HAHAHA! I am with Mei now!"  Kotone's sweet and comforting gesture of placing her hand on his shoulder and shaking him with laughter became a full on lifting and shaking of his entire body. As if his mind wasn't tormenting him enough he'd hear jin as well starting with a laughter. haha! Well she's...she's right! He'd shake his head and smoothly pass his hands through his hair before clearly walking over to Mei's side. " All this time... I was trying to be kind to you, but I was wrong. I was quenching the heat of my own sexiness!" Eli's shackled soul would behold the flexing of Jinnouchi's massive muscles tearing away at his shirt as he speaks even more about himself. " I must thank you friend. Because of you i now see; that mothers aren't the only things that i like to f&*k. My time is now, and i shall plow at Ms. Suisho until I've broken through all her DEFENSEEEEESSSSSSSS!" Eli's tiny shirt would shred completely now, flying off his now oiled and sizzling body. Eli simply could not watch as Jin moved in on Mei. It was like staring at the sun but on the other hand he could still see Kotone cheering Jin on as Mei receives him longingly into her loving arms.

Eli would eventually snap out of his own hell; picking up only a few things that were actually being said. The mentions of Armenezra didn't ring a bell to him, but figured that he must've been important to Mei for her to even bring it up. It's unfortunate that Jin was probably this grandson that Mei mentioned, and yet all that he get is offspring of something called Bachitoya or something.  Everyone seems to know Kotone is a descendant of the first Shinpikage it must be the greatness oozing off of her. " I..I dont feel so good" Eli starts feeling dizzy and falls back on Kotone and Jin who really never left his side. Looks like someone else will have to run the details to Mei and let her into the fight club.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime31st December 2018, 2:26 pm

Kotone looked on in worry about the shift in Elias' behaviour. But seeing the far away look he got on his eyes she was able to tell there was something going on there. Perks of being the heir to the clan, it was to be her duty to help bring in the new Zakiyoshi youngsters and she'd been trained in taking care of them too. She could recognise, but knowing how to deal was always a case-by-case basis. She spent a few moments just holding her friend around the shoulders to keep him standing, making sure he wasn't getting worse. From what it seemed, he was just stuck in his head. Though she didn't know exactly what caused that, besides... Did Mei cause this? "Hey Jin, you wanna catch up with Eli for a little bit." she said with a smile to her tall, shirtless friend. She'd seen the same sort of situation play out before, usually it was just a little teasing at Eli's expense when he did his over the top introductions like that, though it was the first time it hadn't been Kotone shutting down his goofiness, as far as she could recall any way. "Here, us girls can give you a show." As she moved to turn Eli to leaning against Jin instead she spoke down his ear, "Just relax a minute and calm down big guy."

Once Eli was off of her arm she turned with a confident look to Mei, "Alright. This here fight club is run by me, Kotone Zakiyoshi. And if you want in on our little club, then you gotta prove your worth by fighting out surprise champion." She turned to the side, motioning first to the pair on her squad, but then bringing her hand back in and pointing at herself with her thumb, "And that's me too. I'm a brains and the brawn of this organisation," She stood with her hands on her hips confidently. She knew she was embarassing herself, but she wanted Eli to not be alone in feeling embarassed, and it was a way she thought to cheer him up. "So, Miss Mei Erlang-Suisho, I Kotone Zakiyoshi, heir to the Zakiyoshi clan, challenge you to a spar. So are you ready to throw down?"
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime1st January 2019, 6:38 pm

Mei just thought it was a part of their deal, she wanted to fit in and she thought the playful ribbing was just a part of it. To see her comment taken in such a way was a bit of a let down, only feeling slightly pushed out from the group. But the Zakiyoshi girl seemed friendly, perhaps too friendly even. But she was also quite funny too. Brains maybe, that was hard to tell physically, but with the muscular guy there it was hard to tell if she was the brawn. Although, there was the other girl seen in a lot of her grandmother's paintings who could have disproved that. Being challenged though was something she could handle. "Sure. I'd love to flex my muscles." She had seen enough, this girl was a ranged fighter. She was confident she had plenty of tricks up her sleeves. "Hey Elias, try not to be too jealous of me stealing your girl," Another shot at getting in to their joking around, she didn't know how it would go, it wasn't something she was so used to in her own team after all. It might be nice having some friends that weren't so serious. She left the group to go get in to position and wait for Kotone.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime2nd January 2019, 1:14 am

In honesty Eli could've handled the whole situation much better than he did. Though he is the sensitive type, he's never been one to take harsh words or playful burns so seriously. But there was something about the timing and this girl who he's never met.  If there was anytime that he wanted his humor and playful charm to take over; it would've been in these very moments. He's definitely guilty of being trapped in his head in this moment and sadly it may have made the mood a little less playful then he intended. It wasn't as if he was about to harbor any resentment in his heart; he was just a little embarrassed freezing up like he did and seemingly coming off as unimpressive to such a cute girl. Especially, around his closest friends Kotone and Jinnouchi. All though he'd never admit it openly without forcing him against his will, but Jinnouchi was also someone who he looked up to. Albeit his reasons for looking up to his older teammate was all based on illusions that he "bags mad hoes" on a constant.

After being addressed by Kotone, Eli would do his best to snap out of his state due to the realization that he's probably really making a bad first impression.  It's possible that Mei is taking his hurt demeanor a bit more serious than he intended. Although he'd be damned if Jinnouchi will be the one to come anywhere near her "defenses". So with a pouty voice he'd keep his head low and eyes to the ground , replying to  Kotone's remark. " I....i am a big guy.." He'd begin to instantly feel more confident just in time to hear Kotone sneakily taking all the credit for fight club.  She didn't just stop at taking credit  she apparently is also the brains and the brawns of the entire thing. " D..don't mind me...I'm just the priestess and the cute one of the bunch."

He'd say chuckling lightly to joke back while he slowly started to  feel more like himself again. He felt like he had to say something to her or else she might write him off as a weirdo.  So he'd try again but of course by this time she already accepted Kotone's challenge. Her response left something to Eli's imagination so instead of the proper introduction that he was planning to do as his second chance he'd just randomly blurt out to her. " I...I lift ALOT of weights! Cause I have...I have muscles too. an.. an.. and on my off days. I .I .I just lift some more. You wanna see?! LOOK!" He would then start to flex his bare bony torso revealing all the ribs and lack of muscle mass he possessed.  This would be a great time for Jinnouchi to pull him out of there while he has even a shred of dignity. It was shortly after he'd hear the slick remark she'd make and so he'd smile at her and laugh. " AHA! ..AHA!... AHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHA..HA.." This would go on for longer than its supposed to. It was as if he knew he should stop, but his laughter was stuck on awkward.  He'd use his back hand to tap on Jin's big chest repeatedly signalling for help. The sound of Eli's little hands against Jinnouchi's chest was like small pebbles hitting a drum set. He was hoping that Jinnouchi could come in and give a nice burn for him because he was drawing a blank.  Hopefully jin would say something, but even if he did Eli would reply, " Ye..yea.. U could nev.. I mean you cant.. I dont lose... " Realizing that nothing is coming out he'd bow his head and concede "you can havve herrrr..."   He'd nervously walk with Jinnouchi onto the side lines to not get in the middle of their spar.

Normally Elias was an amazing host but in light of how he's been chocking lately he'd keep his voice low to a point that the competitors could barely hear him. "This contest is a last man standing sparing match! Both contestants will stand at the ready and on my mark will compete until only one contestant remains on her feet during the count of 10. This is a sparing match so go hard but no kill shots..... Contestants ready? ready? 3..2.. 1.. Jinnouchi eats full horses.. FIGHT!

While the two began their spar, Jinnouchi and Eli would wait around with Rashim; watching and learning. Eli would lean to the other two, " Yo dawg, she totally wants me bro!my..my game ice cold right Jin? Rashim?"

Last Man Standing:

Score Board:

Last edited by Elias on 2nd January 2019, 3:30 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime2nd January 2019, 1:40 am

"Tapir? Well, I never really said my name. So how do you know who I am? Do I know you from somewhere? Or...do you know my family? There was a Suisho girl my great grandfather talked about........she visited him in prison......and...."

There was a lot for Jin to process, but he was doing his best to keep up with it all For starters, he greeted Kotone with a warm smile and a big hug, raising her in the air and putting her down. After that he would end it off by giving her a nice and brief head pat. Kotone was happy to see him, as opposed to Eli being somewhat shocked. He hoped that he could do less things to throw Eli off, maybe bring some more clothes with him next time? It would have to be something that Jin needed to look into.

"I didn't think i'd need it, but maybe i did today?"

It's the only answer he had in regards to why he didn't have a shirt, but he meant no harm. But with Eli falling back on Jin, the red-headed youth would figure out that he was heavy as heck.

"Dude, why are you so.....heavy?!"

Jin was struggling just a bit, but the best he could do was lay down Eli gently since he couldn't get him to budge o drag him off to the shade. This was a bit difficult so having Kotone handle everything else was important. After agreeing to fight, somehow.... Kotone's words brought Eli back to life as he seemed to be more upright than he was before. However, he seemed to need a little help from Jin this time.

"If this makes you feel any better, the only reason why I look like this is genetics. I didn't work hard for any of it, I was born like that. However, my friend Eli over here is a hard worker. It's easier to be impressed with something that someone worked hard for. "

It was the best he could do, hopefully, that was enough for him.

Being brought to the side, Jin did what he always did, be a pillar of support for his teammates.

"Yeah, i'm pretty sure you threw her off her game with your sick moves. Just keep at it. "
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime2nd January 2019, 2:16 am

Eli would giggle to himself when Jin told him that his moves were sick and that he should keep at it. He wasn't so sure that he was as smooth being that he was all in his head, but Jinnouchi dont tell no lie. Eli swears that he's read somewhere that lying causes the body to produce fat, and since Jin was all muscle it meant that he's living a healthy lying free life. He'd put his hand out to clap Jin up for the support. He'd watch the two with a huge smile on his face before saying to Jin. " Ey Jin... I know you love her man. A pimp can tell by the way you look at her and you just froze up like that. You were shook when she mentioned your family name, and you were talking about your gramps and prison or something.  That was a nice attempt too man, even though the delivery need work ya know. You cant be stuttering soo much, but trust me I get it; She bad! Ha you even dropped me bruh, haha you were soo nervous to be around her!" Eli clearly being delusional, " But I..I gotta say bruh.. You can't have this one. I'm ..I'm going to marry her someday and make love to her all the time.... Yea bruh you heard me right. Her and i will be holding hands from morning to morning. So keep your perfect genetics that you tryna transfer to yourself. She dun need yo hand sweats. And there will be no sharing my dude! I don't wanna hear any none sense like ...oh but bro! She got two hands we both could both be making that follow-the-yellow-brick-road type love to her.type shit"  He'd start laughing to himself ,feeling alot better now that he feels like he is at a safe distance where he could simply admire her.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime2nd January 2019, 6:28 pm

"Hey, I am nobody's girl!" Kotone called back after the red head, puffing her cheeks up in a little irritation. Both Elias and Jin would know that look as her 'I'm annoyed but also humoured and I don't wanna laugh', and Mei wouldn't see it with her back turned so it wasn't really for much of anyone's benefit to complain. Once she got back in to the place she had earlier occupied she hunched down low, taking in her opponent from a far before the spar officially began. Though she could also tell Elias was not back to his usual self, he was being so quiet after all. But if this was really a chance to go out on a new girl, well she couldn't deny wanting to take that chance. She immediately got to work singing again, staying at a distance to observe for now. She didn't expect Mei to be able to tell just what sort of jutsu she used exactly, so she hoped to use the first few blows to get some attacks in before the girl could catch on to her strategy. But she had on more trick up her sleeve. Mei showed off a sword, it stood to reason that she used it. And she had just the right idea hidden away.

Using:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime4th January 2019, 12:53 am

Going through his pockets, Jin would pull out a vial of some strange liquid that he found in the floating castle. After nudging Eli to bring his attention to it, he would hand it over to him.

"Another reason why i was away was in regards to the stuff that we found. Did you ever take the time to really look into it? No clue what it's called or what it even does, but maybe you would have a better time with this investigation? I have other things that I want to look into, but i can't do it all alone."

With that, Jin handed Eli two doses of wraithlight for him to have.

"Be careful with it..."

Spoiler:

OOC:here u go
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime6th January 2019, 7:32 am

Mei was more than ready as Elias gave them the intro to the duel. In her mind she was strategising, something that training with Seiko had helped in watching and anticipating. Rubbing a finger at her temple she took a breath, opening them and revealing both of her dojutsu activated. A smirk formed as she was looking at everything with new detail. "Really Miss Zakiyoshi? Well ok then," She hoped to get the edge up in not revealing she could see exactly what was happening with her singing. She drew her sword, holding it in her palm as she formed hand seals she needed. It took a moment first before she was moving on to forming her crystal dragon, and unless Kotone had chakra or heat sensory, that would be all she could tell was coming. "Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon!" The dragon formed and roared beneath her as it seemed to clear itself out form the ground without displacing, before hurtling towards Kotone at A-rank speed to slam in to her fellow Kunoichi whilst Mei was riding atop it's head.

Using:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime6th January 2019, 5:22 pm

Kotone had no clue just what she had unleashed upon her, but Mei was certainly making herself out to be a force to be reckoned with. But she learned enough quickly, her own sharp eyes saw plenty; Mei had a dojutsu, two even by the looks of things, and... a dragon! A fast dragon made of rocks or the like. She could not best that level of speed, except in one way, but that would be overkill. So instead she elected for the same tactic she had used against Elias, awaiting the closeness in to her chakra laiden air before setting loose a set of three explosions with her New Years Burst. She aimed to knock Mei off of the top of the dragon and force it in to losing control, whilst dealing the rider 3 small explosions with a C-rank damage each, and knocking her away unless she posessed the B-rank strength to hold her place. Meanwhile she was well prepared for the attack from the dragon itself. She hoped Elias and Jin might be fond of this new technique even.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime6th January 2019, 9:03 pm

As soon as Jin did that, he also had an idea. Taking out his gauntlets, Jin would call out to where the two females were duking it out, but he wasn't trying to get their attention per say. The girl that he was trying to call out to was none other than Kotone's companion, Thaddie.

"Thaddie!!! Can you wash these for me? Mind if I borrow her for 60 seconds Kotone?"

It shouldn't take long, and Jin was hoping that it would work.

Action: Asking Thaddie to wash gauntlets

Gauntlets
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]   Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinobi Fight Club: [Group Training: Mei, Kotone, Rashim, Jinnouchi, and Elias]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next