Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Empty
PostSubject: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime30th July 2019, 6:05 pm

Kozzen had been having a restless night after he had gotten home from his mission with Gao and Taigakai, he honestly couldn't believe that his teammate was able to tank that much damage, and then fly into a homicidal rage so easily. He must have been more pissed about being used as live bait than he let on, either that or he had been holding back his rage for quite some time and just never had a means of releasing it. So instead of laying in his bed, wondering why Gado just snapped, he figured he would go onto the training grounds in order to get some training done. So he would fill his bag with his basic gear after putting on the new armour that Gao had given him, and would just in case grab a set of fuinjutsu books, never know what exactly would happen during training, plus it would be a good thing for him to work on his fuinjutsu skills, since he had plans for his own custom fuinjutsu line that would hopefully be able to help him throughout the years to come. After getting all of his gear together he would quietly tiptoe through the apartment he and his father lived in and would make his way through the village and towards the training grounds. Never know maybe he would run into someone, anyone to do some training with.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime30th July 2019, 7:47 pm

It was almost 48 hours that Akira had lasted in a single time period without sleep. But Arsene was so, so close, he just had to get him finished. And this meant at dawn that day, Akira stood back and unfurled the beautiful raven black feathered wings on his first combat oriented puppet. And in a mix of elation, and exhaustion, he had just collapsed on to his bed. He slept through the whole day, only to find he hadn't yet given Arsene the full test run. What better time than to show off to his team by taking a test flight. He still felt the tiredness deep within his bones, but now he was rested enough he just had to see what the Gentleman Thief could do.

Stepping out to the balcony, he turned towards Arsene, still stood against the wall statue still. Thinking for a moment, he decided the perfect 'activation' pose. He bowed his head, leaning in low, and offering up a hand to his puppet. What better way to ask a Gentleman to dance. He couldn't help the grin as Arsene began to move with a powerful stride. Hooking his arms up under Akira, lifting him like the damn Princess that Akira knew he was, and began to rise in to the air with the wings. Test flight one; success.

He set a course first for Kozzen. He wanted to drop in on Gado first, teasing the boy in his own special way was still just fun to do, but Kozzen was the closest and the safest if Arsene were to fail. What he didn't expect though, was to see the familiar shape of the boy. With a grin, he turned his puppet in to a rapid swoop down. The wind just felt so, so good. "Koooooozzen!" He cried out excitedly. First he just swooped in Arsene's arms over her team mate's head, pulling up a flurry of wind, before turning and returning, to land upon his feet. Of course, Akira being Akira, he landed and struck a dramatic pose. Behind him, Arsene floated down and struck a similar, if unique pose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime31st July 2019, 12:57 am

Kozzen was walking own the street when he heard a familiar voice, only somewhat though as he had only heard it the one time, but he was able to pin the voice to a new teammate, Akira. He was able to turn his head in time to see Akira riding upon a demonic angel looking thing, but it really wasn't all that surprising to see as he would assume it was a puppet or some weird type of summon. So he wouldn't do anything rash seeing the thing swoop down towards him at a rather slow speed, and would roll to the side in order to foil their chances of trying to spook him. "You're up awfully late, Akira was it?" He would say as he would continue walking down the road towards the training area. "You shouldn't strike any weird poses like that in the middle of the street, people will start talking about you in a way that's not so pleasant" With a wave of his hand he would invite Jael's replacement along with him to the training grounds, unfortunately, the last time they had met Kozzen was too worn out to see exactly how this boy was in a fight.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime31st July 2019, 6:22 am

Akira just maintained the pose a few seconds more. If someone didnt' know Akira was a puppeteer, it might have seemed the puppet was acting of it's own free will, as it broke the pose first. "Fine fine fine," He said with an exaggerated sigh. Fishing his mask from the back of his pyjama pants, he activated the seal, summoning for himself a little bundle he gathered in his arms, and the black jacket he tossed over his shoulders, and desummoning Arsene for the moment. Amazing as he might look, it was a large puppet with those wings. "So how did the mission with you two go? Sorry I couldn't make it, but... oooh boy there's been sooo much going on. Like... did you know Kitsune are real? Because they are super luring." He really did want to get to properly know his team, but the last few days had been so erratic keeping a stable mind wasn't the easiest. "And obviously Arsene. I've been putting the finishing touches on him the last few days so I'm sorry I don't look my best," And there was the femininity, twirling a lock of hair in his finger as he walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime5th August 2019, 4:09 pm

Kozzen would continue to walk down the street towards the training grounds, it was still pretty early in the morning as the sun had yet to rise at all, so he figured that is why his new teammate had decided to pose so dramatically in the open. Then again, Akira did seem to have a flair for the dramatics. "Nearly got Gado killed and got a good haul of Zamite parts I. was able to sell for a good price" He would say as he would spot the grounds not too far away, an from what he could see it was looking rather barren at the moment, so he guesses his sparring for the time being was going to have to be with Akira. "So are you looking to get a little dirty and sore Akira?" Kozzen would say not really paying attention to what was coming out of his mouth and would enter the training grounds. "I could you the exercise, and you can obviously use the experience"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime5th August 2019, 6:06 pm

"... How did you nearly kill Gado? You didn't ruin his face did you," Akira began to grin wide at his own little comment. He wasn't actually being serious, but he wasn't exactly the most serious when not in combat. He quickly picked up on where they might actually be heading, and he had no problems with that. But before he could actually ask... Kozzen said the absolutely, completely, utmost best question a burdening dirty mind could have asked for. He hurried a few paces in front, summoning Arsene once again as he did so just to catch him as he swooned in to his puppets arms and continued to float backwards in front of his team mate. "Oh Kozzen, I never thought you would ask to get dirty with me~ To think, a strapping young man might be interested in giving me that very experience I am lacking so much,"

"... And just how did you secure my contract again?" Over Arsene's black feathered wings, a beautiful young woman looked over the two of them with an ethereal shimmer to her.

"Shush Kaen, you're ruining the mood," Akira whisper-shouted back up at his Spirit companion. With a sigh, he had Arsene drop him and he continued to walk again. "I get your meaning though Kozzen. And don't worry, I'm just teasing. I've been looking to truly practise a new style of mine, so I'd be happy to do some sparring with you,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime6th August 2019, 11:29 am

"Nearly drown him, and then he tried to kill everything" Kozzen would say as he got to a clear training area and would drop his training gear on the ground next to a tree, after doing so he would turn his body to face Akira, who seemed to be just summoning her winged puppet yet again. This was all that Kozzen needed to see to confirm the start of the training session and would charge at the boy with B rank speeds, once up to him Kozzen would spin his body at the same speed while bringing up his leg. "Training Begins Now!" Kozzen would shout as he tried to attack Akira with his kick attack at C rank strength backed by B rank speed as Akira would start spouting off about misunderstanding Kozzen intentions with his previous question. He wasn't feeling the need to pull any punches for the time being as he wanted to test out his new teammate's durability, had to make sure the guy could survive that long in a combat situation, or if they would have to make battle formations involving protecting Akira.

Learned:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime6th August 2019, 4:25 pm

Akira simply took the blow dead on. And damn it did hurt, but he was more than ready, and it was just what he needed. As he was hit and thrown back by Kozzen's pretty hard hitting kick, he was already getting to work. In his palm, Kaen had manifested as a glowing ball with her face, and ectoplasmic trails that symbolised her many tails, all glowing an odd shade of mixed black and purple light. "Let's show what we can do. Unity!" He called out, and slammed Kaen's hitodama in to his chest. After a second, he looked back up and locked eyes with Kozzen. Behind him an etherical bunch of black vapor tails appeared, and his eyes had changed, taking on a ring of green that belonged to Kaen around his usual grey. He could have dodged, but he needed the distance. Drawing his dagger from his coat, he stood ready, the other touching at the tip of his mask. With the hand holding his dagger, he waved, egging Kozzen on to try that move again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime8th August 2019, 12:35 am

Kozzen would grin as the teammate would be thrown back around ten feet still on their feet, which meant buddy could take a punch, but then again Kozzen was trying out a new style he picked up recently so he isn't quite used to the motions yet. However, it was when Akira would stop moving that Kozzen would notice the glowing orb in the boy's hand, which made Kozzen activate the first level of his chakra armour as he knew to be cautious around orbs of energy as his own was known to pack quite the punch. Kozzen was about to make his move to and cause his opponent to strike Akira before he could make a move but was stopped when he watch him slam the glowing orb into his own chest, which got Kozzen questioning his teammate's sanity. Perhaps it was something to help boost their combat abilities, but he wouldn't know until he he decided to go on and make another attack. So he would do just that, moving through the area between the two at B rank speeds to close the distance almost instantly while coating his feet in chakra until it appeared as sharp as a knife. Once up to Akira he would flip over so he was standing on his hands and stretch his legs outwards as he began to spin his body at B rank speeds. If connected not only would the boy be struck by his feet, but the chakra blades on his feet would deliver 2 D ranks of slashing damage to his torso.

Used:

Learned:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime8th August 2019, 11:13 am

He wouldn't be a good Phantom Thief without doing his research before hand. However this was an impromptu spar, so he of course could only use the information he had to hand. Not that he'd ever actually research his team mates specifically, but he did need to know certain things. It also helped there seemed to be a large crop of the Erlang kids across the continent. He didn't know which type though, so he couldn't take chances. Avoiding eye contact was important. And that was easier as Kozzen came in for another attack, and gave him limbs to concentrate on. A smirk crossed his face as he followed every movement perfectly with B-rank reaction, and swept his body down with his own B-rank speed. A one on one fight made this easier, squeezing the hilt of Le Mat to trigger it's effect. He hadn't trained for the effect properly yet, so he knew he needed to use every shadowy dagger that he stabbed down in to Kozzen's shadow. He felt he had some strength behind him, so he hoped that the total three shadow daggers together would hold him if his strength didn't surpass C++. Just in case, he was leap backwards after stabbing the shadowy daggers down to put a 5 foot distance back between them.

This wasn't a spar to Akira. This was a trial. An interview.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime10th August 2019, 4:38 am

Kozzen couldn't help but let out a groan as his momentum was halted prematurely but would grimace when his body was forced into staying in this awkward position, moving at such a rapid speed and stopping suddenly can be quite painful if they were in the wrong position. Luckily for Kozzen he had his hands shoulder length apart while facing Akira, unluckily for him was that Kozzen wasn't exactly feeling comfortable like this."Oh Akira-Senpai, please don't look there. It's embarrassing" He would say in his most monotone, uninterested voice. So without any further hesitation, he would charge some chakra into the summoning tattoo on his shoulder. In a small puff of smoke appeared sitting on Kozzen's chin Bahni the red salamander would appear, her young innocent amphibian eyes examining Akira judging his appearance. "She's cute" She would proclaim loudly before Kozzen would let out another groan, he would rather take on Gado in another rampage than have to be in this situation. "Yeah yeah she's cute. I'm kind of in a predicament here Banhi, you can oogle Akira later. If you're a good girl I'll even bring you out when I go see Baq-sensei next time" Hearing this one could see the salamander becoming excited for her possible reward and would crawl down Kozzen's face, just until her head was next to his eye. "I'm on it Kozzie" After stating her intentions the salamander would begin to continue to crawl down Kozzen's face a couple of steps before stopping. "She dropped something in my shadow at stopped me from moving." Kozzen would say immediately after feeling Banhi stop moving. "I Knew that I just forgot is all" She would say before leaping onto the ground and spotting the three daggers in the ground. "Wow...... leather lady is impressive with her knives" With that the salamander would build up fire chakra into her mouth and would expel a 20 foot stream of fire causing C rank damage to anything in it's path.

Banhi:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime10th August 2019, 7:44 am

"I'm... You're a strange young man aren't you Kozzen," Akira was a little at a loss over the monotonous comment. He just didn't know where that exactly came from. He shook his head, just cautiously watching for the moment to see if he could handle the daggers from Le Mat, only instead to see him performing his own summon. He tried to be serious, he really did. "Aww, well isn't she cute," He remained on a cautious position, he didn't know what the salamander could do, but he also knew it wouldn't be difficult to break the daggers. And watching the fire breath break them, he felt the little vibration through the hilt of Le Mat, three times, to tell him they had been broken and was now recharging, whilst using his heightened reactions from his Unity with Kaen to dodge the fire stream. "If you think those knife skills were good, you've seen nothing yet," He tossed his knife up, twirling in the air, and catching it again in the same way. He elected to save that 'not a lady' talk for after. "And you're not the only one who can summon don't forget," Wiping a finger along the bottom rim of his mask, he swept his arm out in a wide flourish, summoning Arsene back behind him. That same flourish put his hand to Arsene's chest, channeling some chakra in to the Magnetite Drive stored within. "So, I believe this is us kicking it up a notch, no?" And with that, Arsene began to move again. It's hands clapped together, and with a repetitive whirling and clicking of gears rearranging mechanisms and preparing, it's hands turned to resembling a gun barrel. And just as quickly, its chakra bullet was fired off at A-rank speeds, for an A-rank of ambient damage.

Spoiler:
Used:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime11th August 2019, 6:40 am

Kozzen would immediately crumple to the ground after he had been released from Akira's technique, all thanks to Banhi of course for her...... I guess you could say quick thinking? Anyways his wrists were throbbing a bit from the position he was in before, but he would have to work on something to combat that ability of hers in the future, but then again this seemed to bring ideas together for possible team maneuvers. That is when Banhi would crawl over towards where Kozzen was laying, and crawl onto his shoulder while he stood up shaking his hands to get the feeling back."She looks strong." "Yeah.""Is she your girlfriend now?""Nope...""Need my help?""Most likely" Kozzen would finish their little back and forth just as he could see Akira's Hand flourish from her mask to her puppet. Not a good sign, nope not at all. So Kozzen would do the only thing that he could think of at the moment and move his hands through a simple set of handseals, and his body would flicker away just as the Chakra bullet was supposed to make contact with him. His body would appear just in front of his target, his face a couple inches from Akira's mask.

"That's an awfully nice doll you have there..." Kozzen would say looking into the eye slit's of the mask, meanwhile his left hand would move to AKira's hip pull him in. "Mind if I........" Kozzen would remove his hand from his hip, inching his face alongside Akira's until his mouth was right next to his ear,
his hand forming the Hen'iuzu. "Play with it?" With that the Hen'iuzu would possibly make contact with the one known as Akira, and if connected would deal A rank physical force while sending them flying towards the Puppet with probably enough force to shatter it. However unless Akira possessed C rank barrier tiers, once Kozzen would have forced eye contact when he appeared, they would believe that their entire surroundings had disappeared from around them, leaving them sitting on a chair strapped down.

Used:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime11th August 2019, 9:19 am

Kozzen's completely vanishing to avoid the shot from Arsene was certainly something to be worried for. And as soon as he could no longer track his teammate, Akira shot his hand up to his mask to trigger the desummoning, or he would of but... EYES! And then there was a heck of a lot of pressure on his chest. He didn't feel the damage, but he could still feel the drain from Kaen's energy. And once again he was thrown back desummoning his puppet before he could break it, and right in to a... chair. Opening his eyes again he was let know that he was in a genjutsu by the sensations he got from Kaen. The kitsune spirit wasn't exactly effected in the same way as he was, but she also couldn't do anything. It felt like... like she was tethered to him, but also disconnected. Really disconcerting. "Ugh, Kozzen, wherever you are right now... you do realise hair pulling is sort of my kink," He could feel Kaen shouting at him. He had really messed up. For all this preparation and 'don't look at his eyes', Akira had completely forgotten to throw up his mental barrier. He would need to learn this for the future. "Ugh! Ok ok! What do I gotta say? Uncle? Daddy? Master?" He was smirking, both in this genjutsu world and the real. For as much pain as he was currently being put through, he was still making jokes. "I messed up, forgot my barrier. I can't get out of this," It was true, truly one genjutsu he could not get from, as his hands were strapped down and so he couldn't reach his mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime12th August 2019, 7:47 pm

Kozzen couldn't help but let out a sigh when he noticed Akira's desummoning of her puppet just before being sent hurtling towards it, meaning that in his eyes that he wasn't fast enough to get the job done in the first place. However, he was happy that it would appear that Akira was now trapped inside of his genjutsu, which was a first for him as everyone else who he had tried that on was able to shrug it off with he snap of a finger. With Akira crumpled on the ground 20 feet away, Kozzen would begin walking towards her body, examining her in order to be sure she was indeed playing his little game. "Oh nothing so juvenile as that Akira, I merely wanted to find out more about you. Like your backstory, where you got the inspiration for your puppets, what the hell was that glowing orb you shoved into you, and of course, if you have feelings for Gado?" Kozzen would whisper into Akira's ear so she could clearly hear his instructions from within his genjutsu. "The sooner you tell me everything, the sooner the pain stops."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime13th August 2019, 3:43 am

Akira groaned, hands twitching even outside the genjutsu as he was trying to break himself from it. But the smirk to his lips hadn't exactly faded either. He was just adding to his mental database of information. It seemed that his friend Kozzen here was a budding interrogation specialist. "Really? That's... that's all you wanna know? Did you really gotta go through this whole hair pulling kink thing for that?" For all the mentally induced damage he felt his body going through, he was still Akira at the end of the day. "Waaaay too much backstory. I'll fill in that over coffee or something. And no, that's not a date invitation. Unless you wanna," Alongside the genjutsu effect he could feel Kaen slapping her face in annoyance. "And my puppets? I designed them after people from the past. Arsene is moddeled after a notable, if high class and honorable thief. Orpheus is after a myth. I have plans for a swordsman but we should really discuss that later. Io is the exception and a combination of my parents first two puppets, the Dancer and the Bull. And a little dream spirit boy is still giving me the plans for Thanatos." Even outside the genjutsu he would've looked to cock his head, of course the 'genjutsu device' inside would've kept that still. "the orb was Kaen. She'd say hi but because I can't really do much right now, she can't come back out. And I've just met Gado. Flirt with him maybe, but definitely don't develop feelings that fast." He was pretty sure that was all the question. "Now err... can you release me so we can get back to fighting? This thing is getting really painful, and I definitely don't wanna start to associate extreme pain with the typical hair pulling erection I get."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime13th August 2019, 4:12 pm

Kozzen would rub the bridge of his nose as Akira would start explaining herself, her puppets, and whatever this Kaen thing was. Sure she had answered his questions, but he felt like he could pump her for more information, then again there were other ways of doing that. Not wanting to cause any permanent damage to his teammate, Kozzen would sit down on Akira's chest, pinning Akira's arms under his legs, just before his hair pulling erection comment, which caused Kozzen to cock an eyebrow as he released Akira from the genjutsu placed upon him. "So you get erections from having your hair pulled eh?" Kozzen would say with a slight grin on his face after finding out Akira's gender, he wasn't judging the boy for his attire, more or less judging for their deception. "So what are you exactly Kaen?" He said lowering his head so he would still be looking him in the eyes as his hand moved to remove the mask off Akira's face.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime13th August 2019, 4:31 pm

Akira let out a sudden inhale, as if he were recovering from drowning, only to find he was still being pinned down. He blinked a few times just to clear his eyes, only to find Kozzen reaching for his mask. "Ah! Hey hey, no touching my mask!" There was a shimmering beneath Akira, the aetherial shadow moving and forming a face within the very shadow.

"It's not going to work. I have my barrier around Akira, including his mask," Kaen was speaking in a very clear tone, using Akira's energy to bring herself to a more solid form to interact. "I am a Kitsune." It wasn't an explanation, and she knew it.

"Kaen is my partner. One of my partners. She's my main partner." Akira then glanced up in to what seemed nowhere, "Sorry Annie, you're great but she's my Unity partner. ... Oh don't be like that. You're much more suited for Io than to bond directly with me. ... Because Kaen is humanoid and... ok yes sweetie you are beautiful, but you're not suited to the combat lifestyle. That's why I love with paired with Io, you both protect me." Whoever Akira was talking to, the smile that grew on the boys face at least told him they were appeased. "Any way, they're spirits. Wow I really need to remember my barriers. Silly me, got so caught up I missed it." He sighed, not exactly even struggling beneath his team mate, but just getting comfy down there. "Can we get up and go for a round two? It's nice to know I have a big gap to fill in though," Whilst he talked, he had worked his hand in to his jacket pocket to grab his knife back, pressing it against Kozzen's thigh. "Or I can cut your femoral artery so you bleed out. I'd rather not get my coat dirty though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime13th August 2019, 5:01 pm

"Spirits eh? So like de....." Kozzen would start off before being interrupted by Akira talking to nothing, well perhaps it appeared to be nothing, she could have been conversing with another spirit, or just pretending she was. He was just about ready to get up from his position when the pinned boy had mentioned severing an artery, and with a smirk, he would lean in towards the boy's face. "That little...... "Knife" wouldn't be able to scratch the surface, let alone make me bleed. But my all means, try and sink your blade in" He said as he would stand up, his armoured leg touching the blade's edge. He did agree it was time to get the fight started again, he was just happy that he was finally able to test his genjutsu out on someone. Although he had heard that one of his cousins was in the area who was rather good with mental techniques. Perhaps later Kozzen would have to go and find his cousin, but for now, he would have to make do with the spiritually enhanced Akira. Once on his feet he would move a few feet away from his opponent and put himself in a defensive pose, this time ready for Akira to make a move. "Well then, if you're ready to fight me for real this time. Come at me Kakira"

Used:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime13th August 2019, 6:33 pm

Akira stood himself back up, stretching off as Kaen returned to completely inside of his body. The two mentally shared a brief conversation, discussing the ideas of just what they could do. The little salamander had gone inactive again, but as he hadn't seen it unsummoned, it was surely around here somewhere. "Alright, let's get this going," He swiped a finger across the bottom rim of his mask and flourished his arm out as Arsene was summoned. "Let's go Arsene." He pointed forwards while Arsene was the one to raise it's arms, manipulating the area around them. Out from the darkness, came shooting two black tentacles at B-rank speeds aiming to grab Kozzen. Akira had picked up from Kozzen's showing off his armour, and in turn had directed Arsene to perform the technique in his stead, making use of Arsene's EIHA core. It meant the damage he recieved was only a C-rank rather than B, but would be Spiritual damage instead, along with the D-rank additional spiritual, so long as he couldn't break from the B-rank hold. All while this was happening, Akira was making his way forwards, using the cover of the tentacles, and the activation of his Mask. He was truly going all out now. He really needed to learn that teleporting technique, perhaps he could have made unique changes. For now, he just had to make use of Arsene's attacks to find gaps in the armour to slash with his B-rank speed.

Learn and use:
Mask Ability:
Arsene's relevant systems:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime13th August 2019, 10:43 pm

Kozzen would instinctually grab for his sword when he watched the shadows start to sprout tendrils from it, but came to a sad realization that he had left it with his gear by the tree, but luckily for him that it wasn't that far away. However, it was an issue that he hadn't thought of arming himself beforehand, but there wasn't much to do to remedy that situation, besides you know, getting it into his possession. Which is what he had decided to do as he would leap back into a roll at B+speeds, allowing him to stretch out towards his belongings to grab onto the hilt of his sword as his roll would begin about ten feet away from where he was before. He had been hoping the tendrils follow close behind him because it meant that Kozzen was still Akira's prime target, that is if his familiar was still paying attention to the fight happening. Unfortunately for him, the young salamander sat in the grass around 25 feet away watching the spar with wide eyes and gaping jaw in awe of what was happening. Meanwhile, As Kozzen finished off his roll with his sword in hand he was down on one knee with one hand on the sheath of his blade, and one on the grip. He would focus his senses on the shadow tendrils bearing down on him when he himself would charge towards them with B rank speeds. "You're good, no use denying that" He would say as he drew his sword at the same speed towards the tendrils, slicing each with A rank damage, his body continuing to run through them towards his target.

Used:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime14th August 2019, 7:19 pm

Akira was still observing. Everything. But he was still moving around, keeping his feet light and his body trained looking for a weakness he could exploit. Spars weren't the easiest, Akira had built himself so far around finishing people off before they even knew he was there, and without Orpheus rebuilt, the Wild Card style of his wasn't going to work quite as well. His bond with Kaen was an immense boost, and one that Kozzen didn't seem to have a way to exploit a large weakness. But then, he found most couldn't exploit that weakness. He had hoped that Arsene could have landed a hit with the tentacles, throw Kozzen off slightly by the peculiar level of damage he could inflict. The little buzz in his hand told him plenty he needed though. And with a crick of his neck, he was ready too. "Arsene, you ready for this too?" He asked his puppet, who didn't actually answer. Taking a moment he activated his knife, placing the created shadow daggers in to Arsenes hand, and smirked as he desummoned it. Pinching the bridge of his nose he was plotting every step in his mind out for this. He needed to get this right. A bit of a risky move, but if this worked, well he would be in it. With his mask still in place and it's ability active, he was making his assault again.

Each step was carefully calculated. He had analysed Kozzen's techniques so far, and his defenses. He knew what worked, and what didn't. In a straight up fight this would have been an immediate loss and retreat. Spars were great in concept, but for an ambush fighter, it was difficult. So he used what he knew. And if there was anything about Akira, he knew he could surprise. He picked his path to his target, and so he drove in. And it was simple, a punch that he threw at B-rank speed. But that wasn't the main part. He was using the Wild Card style, and with it, Arsene appeared in a flash from the opposite side of Kozzen, already in action, in stabbing Le Mat's shadow daggers down again to bind Kozzen in place.

Using:

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 25th August 2019, 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime16th August 2019, 7:25 pm

Lazy and bored, Gado was traversing around the northern islands, wearing rather casual clothing and eating an ice cream cone to boot. He figured that since the time that he blacked out, he was going to take a long break of doing anything ninja related. Besides, to make up for it, he gave Kozzen a new toy.

"Maybe I should have told him to keep it for emergencies only? Even though it's made of quite a bit of high-grade material, it could only protect him from so many things and for not a long period of time. "

At the same time, he didn't want to go, because Kozzen was going to try to harass him into doing something on the weekend, something Gado didn't want to do. Gado wasn't always this rebellious, he kind of felt that something was wrong with him lately, that experiencing such a side to himself kind of crept himself out.

"Fuck it...."

Later on, Gado came to the area of where Kozzen and Akira was training. He didn't make any effort to hide, he simply stood there as he ate his ice cream. Sticking it into his mouth, Gado took out a book from the back of his pocket and looked on to see them train. It was basically an autobiography of a decorated hunter ninja.

Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] 26202a58c985304bbf9cbeeef36fcac4700edac8_00
"Don't mind me guys, I didn't know you were in the middle of something."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime26th August 2019, 7:04 pm

Whether the attack from Akira landed or not, there would suddenly be a voice ringing out across their training. "WAIT!" The definitely masculine voice of Silva said as he skated straight through the middle of the fight on the back wheels of his skateboard, eyes narrowed slightly as he concentrated on his balance. Once he reached the other side he done a kickflip and landed on the ground, his skateboard getting launched into the air.

He then immediately flopped down onto the ground on his back with a tired sigh and held one arm up, catching the skateboard perfectly as it fell, only just preventing it from smashing into his own face. He then wave his other arm. "Off you go guys, keep going. I'll just be over here... You know... Watching and doing sensei stuff." He mumbled quietly before closing his eyes and putting his skateboard down. Being a Jonin was hard work...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime28th August 2019, 2:29 pm

Kozzen was on his way to attack Akira directly with his katana when he was stopped for a split second by a guy on a skateboard moving between them at breakneck speeds, and due to his combat awareness being active almost made an attack at the guy. However, he was able to stop himself from attacking an innocent civilian for just getting in their way, and kept his focus on the boy who had just desummoned a puppet after giving it a knife. This was something that he was prepared for as he performed a diving roll between Akiras legs as they moved closer towards eachother. He may not have been able to sense the puppet appearing behind him, but he has a suspicion that Akira would be pulling some kind of ambush tactic like that. So as he rolled at B+ speeds between Akira's legs just before the puppet came back, he would tense up his entire body before performing a kick at the back of Akira's head with C rank strength.  Hopefully this would be enough to send the boy flying into the air a few feet so that he could gain some type of aerial advantage in the fight. If his plan worked, Kozzen would launch himself into the air just behind Akira and would start attacking with a series of low/mid/high kicks before performing a heel drop kick sending him back into the ground.

Learned (Used Shadow leaf dance, Leaf whirlwind, and leaf rising wind):

used:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]   Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinobi Fight Club [Kozzen, Akira, ???, ???]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next