Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Zeke's Solo Training Topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Zeke's Solo Training Topic Empty
PostSubject: Zeke's Solo Training Topic   Zeke's Solo Training Topic Icon_minitime8th August 2018, 2:47 am

Spoiler:
Word req: 1,500
Word Count: 1,575

It all started on a beautifully fiery day as Zeke was ordered to the fire sphere to meet with a tutor. He was a Samurai after all. Flailing a sword at random was not the point of of his strength. He needed to learn how to properly harness a weapon. Which meant he was ordered to meet with some “sword master”. Zeke wasn’t impressed. He thought his technique was good. He certainly beat everyone in a fight at the academy. He was told that he was just to immature. He needed refinement.

He met up with his so called tutor. An old man by the name of Kazuma. "So why coulldn't I bring Zena? She's my weapon after all." The old man crashed his fist into Zeke's head. "Your 'weapon' or not. She is her own person. Their may be times you both are seperate. May be times she can't be your sword. I've researched into that fancy cape of yours. It can turn into a sword. What would be the point of this fantastic weapon if you couldn't utilize it to it's fullest?!" Zeke grabbed his head in pain as he yelped in pain. Zeke stomped his foot down. "You could've just told me! You didn't have to hit me!!" Zeke looked off in defiance as the old man hit him again. "Because if it isn't beaten into you you won't realize anything! I know your type!" Kazuma yelled out as Zeke crouched down and held his head. "Fine! Let's just do this!" Kazuma grinned as Zeke looked up to him.

Kazuma stepped away to the middle of the training field. Then right before Zeke's eyes, "SOUL... SABER!!" Kazuma formed a large bastard sword straighf from his chakra. It was shaped like a sword but it shimmered with his chakra. Honestly Zeke was amazed. He never seen someone pull a feat so easily. He once thought about it but he could never do it just right. And God Forbid Zena caught him trying to do so. Kazuma saw the excitement on his mentee's face and stood with pride with the large two handed sword in his hand. "You see. I have a normal sword but with my Soul Saber, I'll never be left unarmed. I've never seen you take off that cloak once in the entire time you've been in the academy. So put your brain on it. You as well never be left without a weapon in hand. Now bring out your sword. We're going to duel. I'll show you why you need to hone a style!" Zeke didn't say anything. He only smirked as he didn't want to disasppoint. This guy was a bit more cool then he once thought. Zeke's mantle shifted and encased his arm in a black shroud. It dug into his skin and he bled slightly. Sating the weapon's lust, it twisted and turned into a sword befitting Zeke.

The air was still. The two swordsmen smiling at the other. The two seemed to be of the same feather. Understanding through experience. Needing to witness it themselves. "Well I promise not to hurt you old man!" Zeke rushed the man and the two swords clashed and sparked. Zeke thought it was so cool because well, neither of their swords were true steel and yet here they were, sparks flied as Zeke was going to overwhelm his tutor. He kept swing his blade, strike after strike, Zeke was pushing Kazuma back. Giving no rest to the man. Zeke was going wild and at the last moment before his blade would hit again, he saw it. The older man was bored, he let out a tiresome yawn. Zeke's blade should've connected but no. Kazuma was several feet behind Zeke and the boy looked back in surprise. "How did you!?" Zeke looked down and he saw that his shirt had been deeply cut. His skin was fine but this shirt was... He was glad that wasn't him. He looked at the man. "How..." Kazuma chuckled and stood straight as he pointed his large sword at the boy. "It's called the Strike of Disgrace. Impressive right? My master taught me that when i was your age. They called it 'The Basics'. Just the beginning of the potential of that sword you just swing around like an animal... Now are you ready to learn or should i smack you around for a bit longer?" Zeke didn't even see him cut him. He couldn't even feel the sword pull at the cloth of his shirt when he cut him. This was some next level technique here. He swallowed his pride... He needed to do this. "Teach me Kazuma sir." Zeke lowered his blade and bowed his head. Kazuma smiled back at him. "Well! First thing first don't take your senses off your enemy." And Kazuma was behind Zeke once more and Zeke's shirt was no more. it was covered in countless cuts. Zeke looked annoyed but Kazuma couldn't be having a better time.

Kazuma started to show Zeke the basics of sword techniques. The proper name of the style was Moloch Klinge. Zeke had no idea what it meant but he was told that this would be the style to fit him best. It utilized upper body strength and learning to shrug off powerful techniques. To show him what that meant, Kazuma flexed his entire body and told Zeke to swing at him as hard as he could. Hesitant at best, Zeke took a leaping head start. He would add his weight to the strike. He ran. He jumped. He swung his blade down at the man that he bid goodbye in his head. His blade connected to the man's body and to Zeke's surprise. It was as if his weapon was a butter knife cutting into a block of ice. The man shrugged off the damage and Zeke was just plainly impressed. Zeke noticed though. He had to prepare for that. Meaning he made a goal. He would cut this man once before the day was out. He grinned and would demand a quick duel again.

Several beatings later.

Zeke was so close. He was so friggin close. Whenever his blade would get close, Kazuma would make some sly movement and Zeke would miss. Zeke was upset but then again. He was supposedly a sword master. This was his forte. He figured most people wouldn't even be keen with fighting this close with Weapons this big. He still had a goal though. He would end up dead if he didn't get a legitimate slash in. Zeke listened to the next lesson concerning letting yourself get launched by the strength of your attack. Their was also some bit about not getting launched and standing your ground but he made a plan. Zeke asked for one more duel. Kazuma simply agreed.

Zeke stretched his arms as he was alredy quite beaten up. "I think I finally got the hang of it Kazuma sir." Zeke said as he readied his Blade. "I hope so. I'm going easy on you. The world will not!" Kazuma's Soul Saber shimmered and Zeke repeated his previous moves. Swinging wildly as Kazuma effortlessly parried each swing. Kazuma was barely even trying but then Zeke intentionally missed a swing and planted it into the ground. Kazuma looked confused as Zeke lifted his blade up and threw dirt up. He made a small cloud of dust with the swing and he swung down again. Kazuma was blinded for the moment but this swing missed again as Zeke flew forward. Using his brand new knowledge to fling himself forward. He angled himself to fly to a pole behind them, landing feet first on it. He was going to recreate that strike that tore his shirt to shreds. Zeke jumped as Kazuma was still shaking himself free of the dust. Coughing could be heard. Kazuma didn't have the time to fully flex and Zeke flopped on the ground. He did not stick the landing. Zeke was on his back and quickly turned to look at Kazuma. And would you guess it? Zeke saw Kazuma's arm. Their was a thin cut across it! Zeke was super excited! He grinned and was so happy. He was able to get a hit in on the supposed sword master. Kazuma was irked. He looked down at Zeke. "Don't be cocky brat! Just for that I'm going to run you into the ground. Now get up!" Uh oh Zeke struck a nerve and instantly got up. He now began to fear for his life. This was not going to end well...

Several hours later.

Zeke was covered in numerous light cuts and several bruises. he was breathing heavily. He fell to the ground as his blade reverted back to a shroud. Kazuma was standing over him. "Well. well. well. You are a fast learner. You seemed to learned your fundamentals. But remember young Zeke. Practice. Practice. And guess what. Practice. At the end of the day the only two things you have in this world is one your honor and two your basics. Now get up kid. I'll treat you to some ramen." Zeke was exhausted but the prospect of free food got him to stand up. he just needed to eat and then sleep. He had a lot to practice for his future. "You know... You aren't so bad Kazuma Sir." Zeke said with a tired smile and Kazuma finally had it. "That's Master Kazuma to you punk!!"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Solo Training Topic   Zeke's Solo Training Topic Icon_minitime9th August 2018, 11:15 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Solo Training Topic   Zeke's Solo Training Topic Icon_minitime1st September 2018, 1:40 pm

Spoiler:

Required words: 800
Word Count: 864

So now Zeke had basic knowledge of stances and they ways of the samurai. Sort of... Now... Time for the hard bit. A few weeks had passed since Zeke's time with Kazuma. He was tasked to work on his swordplay on his own. "True mettle must be tested upon." Or something on those lines. Old man Kazuma was... Honestly a fun man. Having checked on Zeke outside of the training every now and then. A positive role model? No. To even suggest such a thing. Preposterous. Regardless, Zeke had been summoned to Fira training ring. "There you are Zeke. Been wondering how long you were gonna keep me waiting." Kazuma was standing in the middle of the field but something felt off. "Ay old man Kazuma. Good to see you. So what are we doing today? More stance training?" Kazuma smirked at the young man. It was to devious. Zeke knew what that meant. Well he didn't but he knew he was about to find out. "Is that a good thing?" Zeke let out a gulp as he now felt the crawling embrace of nervousness. "You'll survive Zeke my boy and that's all you should be worried about." Kazuma laughed a loud and he punched his fist into his other hand.

A Few Hours Later...

Zeke was in the midst of a push up. if only it was that simple. On his back were several and i mean SEVERAL weights on the childs back. And right on the top of the stack was the number one tutor. Kazuma! "Come on! Don't get lazy on me now! You've only been holding this position for half an hour!" He let out a cackle as he looked down on Zeke. Zeke was sweating like a hog as his arms started to shake violently. "Come on old man Kazuma! You've been putting me through the wringer for what feels like hours. What are you even trying to do to me!" Zeke felt as if his arms and back were on fire. He felt himself about to slip. Kazuma jumped off of the stack and let out a sigh. He pointed right at boy and let out a verbal lashing. "Listen Zeke. You want to get stronger? You want to prove yourself? Then you have to work on it. These exercises are meant to strengthen your body. Make you be able to take a hit. Swing any sword! You will be a great shinobi! You just have to push yourself..." Kazuma said as Zeke began to yell out and completed the push up and pushed the heavy weights off his back! He was breathing heavily and pointed at his tutor. "I will! I want it!" Zeke then collapsed to his knees as he kept breathing hard. "Just let me rest a moment. I've been lifting these... What are they? Boulders?! For hours!" Kazuma knelt down and patted the kid on his head and smirked once again. "You know you're right! I'll give you ten minutes..." Zeke looked up with a worried expression.

An Hour Later...

Zeke had a blade out and his with covered in bruises. The child was still breathing hard as he was defending blows from Kazuma's Soul Saber. "Come on! Just defend yourself from my Saber!" He pointed his blade at the boy and began to smile again, as if he finally had the chance to reenact what someone had done to him to poor younf Zeke. "That isn't fair! Every parry I make! You have your sword wrap around my blade and hit me!" Kazuma let out a boisterous laugh as Kazuma rushed forward and struck Zeke's blade as the child was to weak after the long day to actually parry properly. The two sword's clashed and Kazuma kept his grin as his soul saber extended forward and slammed into Zeke's back. The child fell to the floor and Kazuma stood over him. "Listen Zeke! Just as i trained your muscles, I need to train your tolerance and ability to handle fatigue and pain. You think what i did was unfair? In a life or death match, the enemy will do anything to gain the upperhamd. Yes Samurai are about honor but Shinobi have jobs to do and we must do them or our friends and family can suffer for our failures. You've had enough today, come back in a few days." He told Zeke as he dismissed his soul saber and helped the boy to his feet. Zeke looked as if he could barely move or walk. He used his sword to prop himself up. HIs muscles were tired and his body was crying from the bruises that littered his body. "Alright... I may have been a bit to rough on you. This is a process. But i assure you! At the end of this set, you will be thanking me! Alright let's get some food!" Zeke smirked at the mention of food as he nodded his head. "You got it! I'll work harder! But for now..." His sword turned back into a cloak and he leaned on Kazuma. He nearly passed out and Kazuma got the message and the two started on their journey back into Stonera.

Last edited by Hatta on 1st September 2018, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Solo Training Topic   Zeke's Solo Training Topic Icon_minitime1st September 2018, 1:41 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Solo Training Topic   Zeke's Solo Training Topic Icon_minitime25th October 2018, 12:41 pm

Spoiler:

Req Words: 1,550
Actual Count: 1,640

So their Zeke was, back at it again with the training. He was told by Old Man Kazuma to go meet him at the grounds. Zeke was never one to ignore a request of his common mentor. So he went to the same old spot. Something was off. Kazuma stood there with someone, a man with long red hair with streaks of silver in it. Zeke approached the two and Kazuma wave at him, excitedly as always. ”My boy Zeke! I have someone for you to meet!” He then gestured toward his friend. ”This is Shuichi and he’s going to help train your soul while I just watch.” Zeke looked confused. His shy nature coming out as the strange man stepped forward. ”you’re right Kazuma. I can feel it from here. A great potential in this young one.” He spoke in a formal tongue. It was a strange sound for Zeke, he had always been used to the slang of the underbelly of society, even Kazuma used coarse speech, it was the one of the few rare moments of finesse he had experienced.

”Come. Sit with me.” Shuichi walked to the side of the sparring arena and sat in a meditative stance. Zeke still rather confused by the man just did as he was told. ”Good. Now relax. Relax to your core. Just as I and many others. Their is. A power within you. It manifest in different ways for different people. I can sense it.” And thus one of Zeke’s fears reared its ugly head. That black dog. The one that goaded him into violence. The one that stained his innocence in blood. He was afraid of listening... Listening and being consumed. ”Your doubt is obvious. This power is your own. If you let it run wild it shall consume you but harnessed through your hands and you shall excel. Now... meditate. Let loose your chakra. Mold it. Do not let it mold you.” Shuichi seemed confident in the young man. Kazuma spoke of Zeke’s skill with a blade. But very few shinobi were destined to solely use physical skill. Shuichi would watch over him carefully. ”Mind’s Eye...” Shuichi mumbled as he launched a genjutsu on the boy.

Within Zeke’s own mind. All was quiet. Then it came. That damned beast. ”You’ve come to me. You’re here to beg?” Zeke was intimidated but he stood up to the beast. ”I’m not afraid of you! You are a part of me!” He yelled out as a sinister laugh echoed in his mind. ”You are nothing but a vessel for me. I have been passed down in your cursed blood for generations! Growing stronger... more independent. You are my extension!” The beast growled out and that declaration only pissed Zeke off. ”This is my body! If you have been birthed in my blood then you are mine! Learn your place!” Zeke stood his ground and the cursed dog grew just as angry. ”Insolent child! Your Ancestors would turn in their grave at your behavior towards me! Now be punished!” The beast pounced and bared it’s fangs at Zeke. It would tear him apart doing untold damage to the young man psyche, however... ”Floral Lash!” A whip of vine and thorn sprung from the corner of Zeke’s eye. Zeke turned and Shuichi stood there however his red hair had turned silver. The beast cowered back into the shadows and faded away for now. ”Fine brat. I’ll comply for now. Your ally seems to have a true beast in them.”

Shuichi turned to Zeke. ”A family bloodline. Seems a kekkai genkai in the works. Hmph. It seems that only one in the generation of your blood gains the ability to use your friend.” The silver haired man collected from the encounter and undid his whip. Zeke crossed his arms and was visibly upset. ”Damn it. It scares me.” He admitted to the man and the man put a hand on his shoulder. ”So was I. You simply just need the will to handle it. You said it yourself. This is your body. It belongs to you.” He smiled and Zeke smirked subtlety to himself.

Outside of Zeke’s head, to Kazuma it seems that Shuichi was doing a fine job. A shadowy aura surrounded Zeke and his shadow lifted up and crawled up his back. A set of arms sprouted from his back. Shuichi, now back at being a semi red head, smirked as he snapped his fingers and called to Zeke’s attention. Zeke opened his eyes and noticed the pair of shadowy arms. His eyes widened as he never knew he had this capability. ”Whoa... uh... this is new. Are they?” He asked himself more then anything as he thought of it like he would a normal arm and one of them moved his cloak around. Zeke was in amazement. These were corporeal arms. He was excited. This was the first thing that came to him when he let his true chakra flow. ”Whoa... I wonder...” The other arm came crashing down and the sound of the earth shatter and split. He proved it. These arms were as strong as his. This would prove useful. He looked over at his mentors and Shuichi was smiling at the young man. ”Come now. Let us spar! No swords. Just chakra.” He said to Zeke as the same whip from before had materialized from. Zeke was never one to say no to a challenge.

Zeke and Shuichi stood across from the other. Zeke has never purely done a chakra battle. He was slightly nervous but these new arms of his would prove him well. Shuichi wasn't going to hold back all because he was a novice. With a sharp lash Shuichi unarmed the child quite literally. One of his shadowy arms had been whipped off. "That could've been your real arm. Stay sharp." He would only warn him once.... Zeke would channel the chakra and from another arm on his back. He was getting the hang of it. He did a quick sign and a jolt of sparks went across his temples. It was a little trick he had been thinking off. Something to help him keep us. Shuichi's whip lashed out again, Zeke jerked to the side and saw the whip whiz past his head. .That looked painful as he looked at the numerous thorns that popped up aat the height of the whips lash. Shuichi smirked at the child as Zeke rushed head first toward his new mentor.

Zeke's was on the approach, he leaped forward and the arms extended ahead of him and would slam into the ground. Shuichi dodged rather easily, only expected of a more experienced opponent. But the force of the crater being created definitely threw Shuichi off his rhythm. A boisterous laughter could be heard as Kazuma pointed and then beat his chest with pride. ”Hah! Could you imagine fighting this little monster when he has his blade in his hand! You’re getting off easy Shuichi!” The two didn’t respond as their spar continued. Shuichi suddenly formed a hand sign and vines sprung from the ground and would strap on to the young man. They would force him to the ground and he let out a cry. He couldn’t let this happen so easily. ”Enough. I was not prepared. I’ll admit. I had to use an actual restraint on you.” Zeke couldn’t hear Shuichi. His fight or flight was going crazy... Thus something... snapped.

”You’ve open the door. Now I shall show you true power as I have done before.”

Zeke stopped struggling for a moment and his eyes went white. Suddenly the young teen sprung to the air. ”No Blade! Fine!” It was more of a growl then him talking. The boy was a good amount into the air as electricity chakra coursed around his body covering him in a threatening aura. Shuichi and Kazuma looked shocked that he broke out and was going as he did. But they had better things to do other then gawk at the strange event. More silver was going into Shuichi’s hair and that’s when Kazuma stood up and rushed forward. ”Can’t have you killing my apprentice! Back off!” Kazuma yelled out as he formed his soul blade in his hand and stood in front of Shuichi. Zeke started on his descent and came down like a meteor. He stuck out 2 sets of elbows. This blow was going to be devastating. The boy had a sadistic glee to his grin, electricity crackled wildly as he came down. Just as the ka-boom was about to happen though... ”Extend!” Kazuma’s sword grew longer and then like a batter. ”Swing!” The flat of the chakra blade would crash into the side of Zeke’s face. The boy would be knocked off course, his pupils returning to his eyes as he would crash into a surrounding boulder. He cratered into it as the lightning chakra dissipated leaving the boy relatively unharmed but still a large bump on his cheek. His chakra arms faded as well and Zeke fell back.

The two men stood over the KOed boy and had a little back and forth but ended it with. ”I told you he was a strong kid. I felt a malicious presence but you know me. I’m notIn tuned like you are with your soul.” Kazuma crosses his arms and shows concern but Shuichi smirked slightly. ”Don’t Fret old friend. He can conquer his inner demon. If I could do it. He could blindfolded. I see it simply.” the two older men chuckled aloud as Zeke stumbled into consciousness and muttered. ”No more today... I feel... drained.” He said with a swollen mouth. Kazuma let out a boisterous laugh. ”Yeah let’s get some food!” Zeke gave a small smirk ”yaaaaaay...” Shuichi let out a laugh to match Kazuma’s and the trio would leave the training ground.

Last edited by Hatta on 25th October 2018, 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Solo Training Topic   Zeke's Solo Training Topic Icon_minitime25th October 2018, 12:46 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeke's Solo Training Topic   Zeke's Solo Training Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeke's Solo Training Topic
Page 1 of 1