Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Noharu solo training topic(bulk)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tikz

Tikz

Noharu solo training topic(bulk) Empty
PostSubject: Noharu solo training topic(bulk)   Noharu solo training topic(bulk) Icon_minitime5th August 2018, 2:16 pm

Today was a good day already, things were clear and calm for the most part the average hustle and bustle of the village was the norm and making his way over to fira's training grounds was a simple matter. Finding no one else was there at that training field right at the moment he'd set his belongings not to far from where he was and begin warming up for his training regiment making sure to stretch and rub some of his muscles to prevent a strain he'd begin with one of the more simpler moves left to him by his mother whom said that it was one of the main techniques of his ancestors. He'd start by focusing his chakra throughout his body beginning to strafe hard to the left at first, before the right next. While it didn't fully pay off to initially after several repetitious bouts with trying it he'd finally be able to boost his speed just enough to use the body flicker technique. Noharu was excited and would jump around fist pumping the air almost uncharacteristically stopping suddenly not wanting to be seen, but inside he was happy and would continue to go about his training, this time his aim was to add one of his chakra natures to his new technique making it more versatile and since noharu already had the handle of using body flicker pretty well adding lightning release to it was a breeze for him before long actually zipping around the fields crackling with lightning. this is awesomeeeeeeeeeee. If I can move like this now if I increase my raw speed there's no telling what I'd be able to do, but this stamina cost is heavy, perhaps too heavy to maintain in a drawn out fight with numerous adversaries there's no telling, maybe I can find a way to reduce the strain. he'd say to himself before bounding off a tree and vaulting himself into a clearing not far out from where his things were. as he walked back his thoughts were filled with the amount of jutsu he could learn and as such began working on some others starting with aural stimulus and synapse boost one of which would help him in tracking opponent's allowing him to track fast moving targets that would normally be hard to see due to motion blur and the other which would help his reflexes allowing him to charge his nerves with lightning to work better and react a second or two faster that could save his life. After a few hours of training and success with faint rainfall in autumn he'd rest a bit taking in the sights of things around him, while contemplating his course through life.

training these:

Original word count req: 700
Word count req because of Lightning prodigy: 400
Word count:452
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Noharu solo training topic(bulk)   Noharu solo training topic(bulk) Icon_minitime5th August 2018, 6:08 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Noharu solo training topic(bulk)   Noharu solo training topic(bulk) Icon_minitime24th August 2018, 9:31 pm

Ahh this should be good, a nice little warm up before I meet up with the girls. It'll give me time to work on and practice the techniques I wanna show Diana that I meant last time, who knows judging how they both are they may well have more growing potential than I do.. noharu would think while preparing his blade with his lightning chakra before he'd begin chopping into the closest tree to him, it'd take about 4 good tries before the tree would give way which to him said he hadn't yet mastered the correct ratio of chakra for the technique. He'd give it another go, this time concentrating just a bit more to get things right and to his surprise his chakra would indeed feel and seem more intense and sharp within his blade. This time 3 strikes was more than enough to carve through yet another tree that would seem to be ready to go at two however his lack of strength was his handicap and thus after several tries at this level, Noharu would come to a realization that three strikes with his current strength would be his limit with this technique and would decide that he'd already grasped enough of the charged sword technique to be able to move onto its more powerful version vibrato-blade, this technique was something of a hand me down as his mother taught him of it, her mother before her and so forth. His lack of interest with weapons early on however had kept him from learning their teachings and until recently he hadn't practiced on it this time around though he was different he still didn't care much for the blade but because he wanted to grow he accepted exploring different jutsu. His motions to form signs would be fluid before channelling his chakra into the blade and aiming to cut through one of the tree he hadn't cut all the way through. To his surprise he wouldn't have much trouble and it'd slice clean through the remainder of the trunk but his curiosity got the better of him as he'd then proceed to cut another And another in succession for about 5 minutes. with this technique cutting through is easier however I need to enhance my speed and destructive force this should be good enough for now though I don't wanna be late." he'd say while wrapping things up and heading towards the meeting point.

Words needed 300
Words 477

tech:

Last edited by Noharu on 25th August 2018, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Noharu solo training topic(bulk)   Noharu solo training topic(bulk) Icon_minitime24th August 2018, 9:33 pm

You can add another C-Rank lightning tech or a D-Rank normal tech to that if you want? Might as well not put the words to waste.

If you don't want to, it's approved anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Noharu solo training topic(bulk)   Noharu solo training topic(bulk) Icon_minitime2nd September 2018, 8:55 pm

Another day more aspects to fine tune today along with his strength noharu would focus on building his raw speed seeing as he already thought he was fast the last encounter with Dianne's showed him that he still had some growing to do, first to start things off he would go through his regular batch of stretching making sure to loosen up each tendon and muscle he could before such a strenuous training, the first strength exercise would be pull ups using  one of a trees strongest branches he'd hoist himself up some 15 feet till he found something suitable. Before starting and attempting at 500 pull ups with no breaks he felt worn struggling with just the last hundred which forced him to go slowly but once that was settled noharu would hop down branch by branch to down a hundred diamond push ups to really focus on his bicep strength and emphasize the other strength training he did. Before eventually running a mile at full speed making sure to push extra hard while focusing lightning through his legs to improve the trainings turn around. For a mile he felt good it wasn't as strenuous due to him already having good cardio but the next part was a bit more tiring as he would pick his pace up working none stop for hours to achieve bullet release speeds, in the beginning he was only able to do so with the addition of his lightning release body flicker or step but gradually after the 5th hours halfway point with the last of his remaining stamina noharu was able to reach bullet release speeds before falling flat out completely exhausted *cough* *cough* I... finally ..did it..ha..ha whew I think.....I might've over did it this time, I can barely feel my legs I don't know if I can stand after all of that. Heh he'd laugh to himself as he would slowly manage to push himself up onto his knees but he was still winded and now he was sore for sure after getting himself to a seated position he would relax waiting for some of the feeling  to return to his beaten up body and finally he'd be able to stand after an hour or so and head home to recuperate he hadn't mastered it completely but because of this he decided that he did need another day of training at it, in which the next day was done in nearly the same succession however most of his time was spent on speed training and alone it was the focus he needed to master and maintain such speed. Next time around he would push further and eventually he'd pass even this limit he had now. He could only think about what lies ahead of him, and the gap in strength he had compared to what he imagined would be what he needed to achieve his main goals.. and some of his side ones come to think of it he needed to avoid leading on too much to what they were..

learning:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Noharu solo training topic(bulk)   Noharu solo training topic(bulk) Icon_minitime3rd September 2018, 8:48 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noharu solo training topic(bulk)   Noharu solo training topic(bulk) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noharu solo training topic(bulk)
Page 1 of 1