Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mowing the lawn[ D rank mission/Tomas/Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Mowing the lawn[ D rank mission/Tomas/Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Mowing the lawn[ D rank mission/Tomas/Solo]   Mowing the lawn[ D rank mission/Tomas/Solo] Icon_minitime4th February 2018, 4:11 pm

If there was something that  Tomas wasn't too concerned with, it was the fact that the volume of missions that he had to go through would never necessarily run out. Tomas would always have something to do, so rising up to the rank in order to get ahead didn't seem so bad. For this particular assignment, he first had to go on over to the main mission building in order to get the mission scroll. "So that's how it's done as a ninja right? I never really took a mission before, so this is all new to me." Tomas would mumble to himself as he entered the building, seeing a receptionist writing some things up before looking up at Tomas.

"Welcome new graduate! I went to the ceremony myself, it was really nice of them to throw something for you kids. Unfortunately for me, they never really gave the older adults anything as we were growing up, so I'd like to think this new era is worth watching. " He was talking about the graduation, which was nice and all. However,  Tomas was a little more interested in getting a scroll from the individual instead. "Did you have a mission for me? I need a D rank mission in order to progress. "

The receptionist ninja basically rolled from his seat to a particular section of scrolls, trailing his fingers down until he managed to find a section that had the letter D on it. "Why don't you try this one for a change?

WC 256/500
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Mowing the lawn[ D rank mission/Tomas/Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mowing the lawn[ D rank mission/Tomas/Solo]   Mowing the lawn[ D rank mission/Tomas/Solo] Icon_minitime5th February 2018, 4:08 pm

The sun was pretty hot on Tomas's skin, he really didn't like weather that came across as a living sauna. However, the mission that he picked involved mowing the lawn for a particular homeowner who had too many acres that they could handle. It was this reason why they decided to go on over to the main office and request for a ninja to take care of it. In some way, shape, or form, Tomas felt similar to a civil servant with the way that he went about. *clip clip clip*, each passing moment, it felt as if the mowing of the lawn was getting even louder, and the worse part about it is that the only two tools that the requester had to offer Tomas were either the pair of scissors, or the lawnmower that didn't have a motor. "Well, maybe this is the best time for me to start to turn it up and move a little faster. I really can't be bothered with all of these small-time missions. " It was pretty much annoying for the young ninja to continue his lawnmowing mission, but he was the one that signed up for it in the first place. Moving quickly along the lawn with his manual lawnmower, Tomas would then start to move at B rank speeds at a quickened pace. The grass itself would fly from side to side as he made even strokes along the lawn. After a few more minutes he was then done with the mowing.

"Bout time...phew.."

500/500
Back to top Go down

Mowing the lawn[ D rank mission/Tomas/Solo]
Page 1 of 1