Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

LizardFolk Burrow

Go down 
+2
PunkPrincess
Aurielle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th February 2018, 12:17 pm

The Lizardfolk which was being groomed by her would follow along Zardj'tali as she went to speak to Zardgrammy deciding to say her name so as to convey that she wanted to follow along. "Zardyaya." Zardyaya whispered as she was rather soft spoken and didn't want to raise her voice because she only wanted Zardj'tali to know her name at the moment. Still the question would attract Zardgrammy's attention as she would smile at the most promising of this current egg-group. "That is Zwardsnow, she is from the egg group directly proceeding yours, the one right behind your parents unfortunately that group hasn't returned ever since their leader wished to go on a long hunt in a different area of the forest to try and see if we could find another place to live. She was one of those who didn't return on the first day but it seems she managed to survive long enough to rank-up!" Zardgrammy said somewhat excitedly as it was always good to have stronger members within their burrow and Rank-ups were always a sign of success.

Meanwhile Zwardsnow had finished using Shed though the new scales were still soft and delicate, she would have to sleep to fully gain the benefits of the skill just like Zardiggy would. "Right, you wanted to learn how to skin things right? I'll show you what I can do, maybe you can do better than me as I never quite got it down." she said to him pulling out the Black Pup tail that she had kept and then hooking a claw underneath the portion which was exposed and then peeling the skin back. If he was looking at her he would notice that while she went slowly it was easier to do it, but when she got slightly impatient at the end she ended up messing up. She would shrug at her mistake and promptly eat the rest of the tail. "I find using the wounds that killed it as a starting point help."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aurielle on 13th February 2018, 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th February 2018, 12:31 pm

Zardj'tali had smiled at the other young lizardfolk once she told her name, a little clueless as she might be she still seemed to understand why it was said so quietly, and was happy to have her sticking along. "Rank-up? You say to me too about rank up for eating stone. I be like her when big?" There was a little something else in the way she spoke, a little less naive perhaps, and understanding something from looking at Zwardsnow. She could also see how Zardgrammy was excited over the returning member. "... If Rank-up, want to look after Zard like you Zardgrammy," There was that naivety once more,
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th February 2018, 12:40 pm

Zardiggy sat up as Zardgrammy welcomed them back into the Burrow, marveling at Zard- or rathe Zwardsnow's size. Rank-up? Iggy asked no one in particular, confused by this term and what it entailed. There was no doubt about it, Snow was noticeably larger than him. It had been one of the reasons, much to his chagrin that she had insisted on carrying the corpse of the Black Wolf the whole way back to the Burrow rather than Iggy. He looked at another Zard who was now speaking with Grammy, but ignored her as Snow sat down beside him in his new nest. This was a welcome surprise but what came next was even more beneficial. As Snow pulled out the tail, Iggy watched carefully, mesmerized as she curled her claw under the skin, separating it carefully from the flesh and pealing it away in strips. When she finished, Iggy nodded in thought before jumping to his feet and taking a step over to the Black Wolf. Hmm, like this? He asked as he found one of the wounds on the creature's hind legs and began slowly, carefully tugging at the tendons and muscle to separate the pelt from the body. He wanted to start somewhere less important before moving onto the bulk of the pelt, just in case he messed up.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th February 2018, 1:21 pm

Zardgrammy would shake her head when Zardj'tali asked her if she would turn into something like what Zwardsnow had Rank-Up'd into as she had already taken steps to differentiate her from the older Lizardfolk. "No, you are not going to be like her, you will have a better Rank-Up. I do not fault her since I am an example of what happens if you never hunt before fully growing up, but she is an example of what happens when you don't adapt to any environment but our burrow's. You on the other hand could survive in a Rocky environment and you have killed before, so as long as you don't die your rank-up is assured." Zardgrammy said lowering her voice so that the only ones who heard her were Zardj'tali and Zardyaya due to the latter being very close by. "But that doesn't mean you should stop hunting since you do have to eat." she said chuckling before walking away to do old Lizardfolk things.

Meanwhile it would seem with her tutelage Zardiggy would be able to skin the Black Wolf perfectly and Zwardsnow would actually vacate the spot she was sitting on so that he could put the meat down instead of placing it on his makeshift bed. "You did it, I knew you would be better at it than I am." she said with a nod moving to where he was and sitting next to him so she could get a better look at his pelt.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th February 2018, 1:42 pm

ZardJ'Tali felt a little disheartened, Zardgrammy did so much good for the young lizardfolk, so she would have to find some other way to do good. As the older one walked away J'Tali began to step back too with Zardyaya. She placed her hand to her stomach then back to the entrance of the burrow. She had slept to restore herself, but she hadn't passed the day at least. "So what do Zardyaya want? Can hunt together if like? Am good with tail,"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th February 2018, 1:54 pm

"Mmmhm, we go out, dunno what Zardyaya good at." Zardyaya said in reply to Zardj'tali's response but she was eager to get going as she wanted to try something other than berries to eat. No she wanted meat she craved it, especially since she didn't manage to get a lot of berries and felt like meat would probably fill her up much better than they would. Either way she would proceed to stroll out of the burrow though once she got outside she would go back to deferring to Zardj'tali.

(Zardyaya Exits)
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th February 2018, 2:07 pm

ZardJ'tali found her enthusiasm contagious, happy to have somebody else to hunt with. She took one last look at the duo carving up some black fluffy thing, and thinking to herself what she would become if she continued as she was. But her new friend was waiting, and rushed out to meet them.

(Zardj'tali exits)
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime22nd February 2018, 3:30 pm

Iggy inspected the pelt he had harvested from the Wolf. It was thicker than he expected, but still just simply flesh. It would need to dry over night but afterwards he may actually be able to find a use for the thing. Nodding in silent acceptance of his work, Iggy then said, It's a little rough around the edges, but hopefully I'll get a bit better with practice. A sudden wave of exhaustion washed over him then. The day had been long, never mind for a first day of life but just any day in general. He had been through a lot and learned even more. Now he even had, at the very least, a new friend sitting beside him in his straw laden bed. With a yawn Iggy stretched his limbs and spread the wolfpelt out on the floor in front of his nest to dry. He then leaned back and lay in the straw for a moment, staring up at the ceiling. Now, I think, I'll sleep. It didn't take long for the darkness at the corners of his eyes to creep across his vision, enveloping him in a world of utter blackness. There was no fear in sleep, only a sense of blissful unawareness.

[Zardiggy and Zwardsnow Sleep]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime21st March 2018, 1:19 pm

Zwardsnow would be the first to wake up and would feel the surge of strength that she got from surviving day by day, albeit now it was a bit diminished perhaps as she became a higher rank the levels she would gain from just surviving would decrease. Still she knew her companion would soon wake up and likewise become stronger as well so she would inspect the pelt that he had carved the day before and sure enough it was now dry enough that it could be comfortably worn. "Wake up, sleepy head." Zwardsnow said turning to him as her stomach was rumbling and she didn't want to each the rest of the meat they had hunted for without him. As for the rest of the Lizardfolk they were mostly still asleep for the most part though some of them were probably up and about as it would seem as if not all of them were around the sleeping area. Zardgrammy was up and was humming to herself while walking around looking for any termites to potentially snack on.

Lizardfolk Burrow:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime22nd March 2020, 7:52 am

OOC: I'm confused because I seem to be RPing as Zardiggy, but my character template says Yoshi, so I'm going to stick with Yoshi and edit my character template.

Zardyoshi rose from his nest with a stretch and wide yawn. He scratched the top of his head, itching the hard scales and looked around for something to eat as his stomach rumbled with morning hunger. He saw Zwardsnow and offered a toothy smile, Have you eaten yet today? I think we should venture out for another big day, just like before. I can feel myself getting stronger and faster. He said, taking some of the meat and placing it in his mouth. He spoke while he chewed, already so excited to get a jump start on the day. He left some of the meat for Zwardsnow to snack on while he grabbed the wolf pelt, Wow, look at this! He tried the pelt on, wrapping it around his shoulders like a cloak and smiled at its warmth. Though he didn't particularly need it, and even considered giving it to Zwardsnow, Yoshi realized that this was more a symbol of pride than anything else. He had vanquished the beast and earned its pelt, so he'd be the one to wear it out and about. Besides, they could always get another pelt later on. So, are you ready to go? He asked Zwardsnow eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime22nd March 2020, 2:55 pm

Zwardsnow would happily eat when Zardyoshi asked if she had eaten yet taking her time to fill her belly before replying to his comments. [color:bad5= cyan]"Okay, I think with the two of us we should be better at surviving if we went alone. she said while admiring him wearing the wolf pelt once more glad that they had run into each other, being alone for so long was really depressing and now that she was back at the burrow she wanted to make sure she could keep living here for as long as possible so it was better to stay on her only friends good side. "Sure, I'm ready" she said checking to see if she had everything she needed before looking at the cave with a bit of sadness as she didn't recognize anyone from her generation, maybe she really was the last one left. Still she could make new memories with Zardyoshi so she just had to make sure they got back today in one piece.

(Zwardsnow exits when you do)
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd March 2020, 9:17 am

Zardyoshi finished securing his new cloak before nodding at Zwardsnow, Yup, yup, we're stronger together, no doubt about it. He looked around the burrow, finding only Zardgranny awake other than Snow and waved to her, We're heading out for another adventure Granny, don't wait up for us! Granny continued humming to herself, drowning out the small lizard's voice, but Yoshi hardly noticed. Onward then! Yoshi declared, running out of the cave with Snow trailing him closely.

[/exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 2:46 am

Keanu and Teak both crawled back into the denspace, with one monster meat in hand. Both seemed a little roughed up, but they seemed proud of themselves for their achievement since hatching. Keanu and Teak had already determined they'd go out later after they've rested a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 3:03 am

They truly had two options the first being to eat stash their meat and sleep until the morning or was to rest until nightfall then eat to stave off the hunger and have something to drink to quench their thirst before heading outside once again. One of the two things was more dangerous than the other and if they did go outside at night Zardgrammy would notice them leaving and nod at them wordlessly telling them to be careful but not willing to tell them not to do such a thing. After all it was the quickest way to grow more powerful and if they wanted to survive that was exactly what they needed to do.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 7:42 pm

Zardj'tali felt rather proud as she came back to the burrow at the end of, let's face it, a pretty successful hunt. She carried back a hairless man, and her new buddies Zardyaya and Zardeggy each had their own Stamp Pig. "ZardGrammy! Zardj'tali home!" She wanted praise honestly, but she also wanted to find somewhere to rest their prey and feast. The three of them had more than deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 10:52 pm

"Welcome home eldest" Zardgrammy said happy that the oldest of the hatchlings had returned back home and would notice that Zardeggy would be dragging in food to a corner and then would proceed to eat it by herself and when the others looked at her with hungry eyes she would growl until they backed off and then would resume happily eating. She shook her head but did not judge after all they all had to survive through their own methods and not every hatchling would look out for one another. Such was the law of the Great forest survival of the fittest, whereas those who weren't fit enough would become food for the growth of others or wither away and die of starvation.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aurielle on 30th March 2020, 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 1:54 am

Around nightfall, where other 'Zards were likely resting, Keanu gently shook Teak awake. "Zard'Teak! Zard'Teak!"

"Is it time?"

Keanu gave him a little nod. "I want to see what is out there with the dark sky!", he whispered rather excitedly. His tail seemed to wag a bit to share the excitement in his tone.

The two got ready to go, looking back at Zard'Grammy and promising they'd be careful. But even then, they didn't know the dangers of night. They had what crude tools they used from the last hunt, hopefully that would keep them going.

[/exit]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 6:50 pm

As the two Lizardkin exited another one would enter though he seemed to have gone through a lot since the last time those within the Lizardfolk burrow had seen Zardrex was the first day that the eldest hatchlings had broken free of their eggs. Now however he seemed like he had been outside non stop as he had a Horned Foal helmet on his head and a Hind Cub Femur in his hand, patches of his scales didn't match up with others evident that he had been using shed but the most notable feature was on his face. A long scar stretched from his jaw up to his right cheek revealing more of his teeth on oneside as a good chunk of it was missing. He wouldn't say anything to anyone as he dragged in a Stamp Boar heading further into the burrow to eat by himself.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 7:49 pm

Yoshi and Snow wandered their way in a minute or so behind Rex. Snow yawned and stretched, I'm exhausted Yoshi, I'm going to snack on one of those roots and head to sleep. Yoshi nodded as he watched the back of Rex walk away to a farther corner of the burrow, Hmm, okay sounds good. Here, leave me your shield, I want to take a look at it. Yoshi said, I'll be over in a little bit. With that, Yoshi grabbed the shield and fair share of his bundle of roots and headed after Rex.

Yoshi wandered over to where Rex was sitting and took a seat about two feet over from him, Mind if I join you for dinner? Yoshi asked, though he didn't wait for a response, plopping himself down and beginning to inspect the shield. He chewed on some roots as he did, looking the shield over and thinking of a way to reinforce or repair the scales a bit. Tough day? Yoshi asked, trying to appear nonchalant.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 8:01 pm

Zardj'tali had just the brightest of smiles as she was welcomed home. It was a silly thing but she just looked getting the greeting. Finding her little spot in the burrow that was all hers, she settled down, and invited Zardyaya to stay nearby, as it seemed Zardeggy wanted their own place. Sat down, she put the Stamp Pig to one side, wanting to taste the human flesh. She dug in, thinking of what she would do. And decided from there after eating her share, that she would go back out. Zard were strong, and stocks were improving but needed more. As Eldest she wanted to ensure that continued. "ZardGrammy, I head on little out 'gain." She looked across the other Zard, knowing there was strength in number. "Would ZardFriends like come?" Zards stand together.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 8:23 pm

"Fuck off." Zardrex would speak two words yet would radiate hostility, he didn't need someone weaker than him approaching him all friendly, it was bad enough that the eldest hatchling was so sympathetic whereas the one who had hatched right after him was a loon who liked to jump off of high places to try and fly. If Zardyoshi didn't take the hint his grip would tighten on his hind cub femur as a threat, if he did then he would scoff when Zardj'tali spoke up he couldn't believe that the eldest was her and not him, he should of been born first that way he could of assumed control from the beginning.

Zardyaya would eat from the stamp boar while looking around and when Zardj'tali decided she wanted to go outside again she would shrug before getting up and looking over to Zardeggy who had fallen asleep and was clutching the remains of the Stamp Piglet as if it was a cuddle buddy. Still it would peak the interest of another Lizardfolk who would walk up to them and raise a hand, he didn't say his name but he was interested and if Zardj'tali looked closely she would notice he had a pretty bad scar on his throat.

Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 8:46 pm

Zardj'tali scowled at the bulky one, and stuck out her tongue in defiance to his attitude. She turned back, happy to see Zardyaya was up for coming out with her again, then over to the new one. She felt a peculiar instinct take over. She trotted over quickly, hand to their forehead and carefully tilting to look at the scar. She stepped back with a nod. "Zardj'tali not let happen 'gain." She nodded again with that confidence. She put her palm to the scar as a sort of promise in her own way. "We go now? ... I not know what call." She looked over towards ZardGrammy for any knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 9:37 pm

Zardgrammy would look at the one who Zardj'tali was speaking too as he seemed slightly taken aback by that statement before sighing and speaking up. "Zardtenor, that is his name." she said as it was tragic as he had such a nice voice as a hatchling but going out was dangerous after all anything could happen. Just like the 2nd Oldest who seemed to be a loner or the third oldest hatchling who refused to take off her full shell they all seemed to get unique quirks to them after heading outside for the first time.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 9:51 pm

Zardjtali nodded, "Zardtenor. It nice to meet," she didn't even register her own attitude might be unusual. She even hazarded another look to the grumpy one. "Still ZardBrother and ZardSister. I still go with hunt when ask," she left that in the air. And with her two current companions left.

(Zardjtali exits)
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 7:15 am

Hmmm. Yoshi mused as he continued looking the shield over. He tried to force some scales back into place where they had been separated by Snow bashing into the baboon. Rex seemed like trouble, and he clearly had no interest in having Yoshi around, but Yoshi was determined. To accomplish what, he didn't quite know himself, but if someone like Rex was going to be around the burrow every night he came home to rest, he wanted a better read on him. Is it hard? Yoshi asked, giving Rex a moment to respond, but if he didn't the lizard would continue anyway. He'd speak without looking up, his attention still on the shield, Is it hard going through life acting like an asshole all day?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LizardFolk Burrow   LizardFolk Burrow - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LizardFolk Burrow
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Amusement Park :: Just for Fun :: Re: Monster (Mini-RP)-
Jump to: