Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Bring Your Daughter[Bounty]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Bring Your Daughter[Bounty] Empty
PostSubject: Bring Your Daughter[Bounty]   Bring Your Daughter[Bounty] Icon_minitime5th September 2017, 1:17 pm

With the first kill out of the way and the bounty picked up, Mage was now onto her second murdery funtime. She was waiting in a bush this time, not wanting to be surprised like last time and putting herself in an awkward position. It's not like the bush was actually in her way or anything like that, she was intangible after all so the leaves simply floated through her, concealing her almost perfectly as she watched the nearby village for her target to jump out and go about their daily routines. This was pretty similar to the last time and if it was another Kami damned Kurogane she was going to scream, they had nothing useful to her.

She reigned in her emotional impulses though and readied her staff, eyes narrowed to watch. It was soon going to be time to kill again and she wanted to have a bit of a better fight this time!
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daughter[Bounty]   Bring Your Daughter[Bounty] Icon_minitime5th September 2017, 1:29 pm

A girl with tan skin, long flowing red hair, and emerald eyes exited one of the tree-homes waving back into the door and began walking to start her day. She loved her village, she loved her home, she loved living and she loved life. Everything was just...great, she just loved everything! She walked past the bush the other female was hiding in without noticing her at all, simply humming to herself and admiring the surrounding nature. Nature was amazing and she had to thank Gaia for how...great it really was!
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daughter[Bounty]   Bring Your Daughter[Bounty] Icon_minitime5th September 2017, 1:37 pm

Just as before, Mage funneled a B-Rank of chakra into her fire orb, charging up two Fire's simultaneously. With that done she took a deep breath and then floated silently out of the bush, tapping the ground and whispering. "Shackle..." To herself to set one of them in place. Mage then straightened up and stepped back, pointing her staff towards the girl. "The number of your days has reached zero, girl! It's time for you to die! You face off against the most powerful Mage in existence and I will soon prove to the world that I should be feared. Tremble in your boots, quake in your skin, piss your pants in abject TERROR!" She called out with a maniacal cackle before coughing as the air caught in her throat, causing her to double over for a second. She took a deep breath through her nose and straightened up. "Anyway! Ars Ventio: AERORA!" She cried, an orb of wind appearing just behind the girl to try and launch her forwards into the Shackle and get her stuck there through the chains leaping out if she ended up passing over it if she wasn't able to stop herself.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daughter[Bounty]   Bring Your Daughter[Bounty] Icon_minitime5th September 2017, 2:02 pm

The girl whipped around to see the girl that had been hiding. The girl talked weird, but Eva didn't mind. She was a new friend! At least she thought she was, until the girl said something about her dying. She held up her hands in a placating gesture, but the black glove over her hands had a different plan of action in mind. They flew off and joined into a black orb before moving behind her into the shape of a shield, in order to defend her from the attack. The chakra from it was absorbed into the Amatsu, filling its formerly empty reserves. She looked behind her at the shield and then to the new comer, a frown on her face "That wasn't very nice...You tried to hurt me...I think it is my time to hurt you..." She thrust her hand forward, sending five dark needles of chakra moving towards the strange female at Crashing Ground speed, aiming to deal damage and seal the girl's chakra.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daughter[Bounty]   Bring Your Daughter[Bounty] Icon_minitime5th September 2017, 2:37 pm

Unfortunately for Eva, she had made a bit of a mistake. The attack coming from behind her was more powerful than her Amatsu could handle. The attack slammed into the shield and then shattered it, hitting the girl in the back and throwing off her own strike, causing her to fly forwards into the Shackle to get trapped as she was carried by the wind. Mage frowned for a moment and scratched her cheek. "You wouldn't happen to use any Stone Magic would you? I kind of need that for myself. I know I'm like trying to kill you and stuff but you could be nice to me and give me Stone or Thunder and I can kill you quickly instead of roasting you alive. How does that sound?" She smiled sweetly, cocking her head to the side and waiting to see what the girl said. Mage was really hoping that the girl would be nice and have one of the magics that she was looking for... If not then she'd die but that was the way of life. For normal plebeians anyway.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daughter[Bounty]   Bring Your Daughter[Bounty] Icon_minitime11th September 2017, 6:09 pm

Well....shit. She was hit by the wind and knocked into the trap. So she was hurting and held in place. When the girl started talking, Eva narrowed her eyes and tilted her head to the side a bit in confusion "Stone...stone...Do you mean Earth? Yeah, I have it...but why would I give it to you? You're trying to kill me! That is like...totally rude." She huffed and flipped some hair out of her face with a quick jerk of her head "And besides I kinda need to use my hands to use my techniques. Not everyone can just...manifest their stuff out of thin air, ya know."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daughter[Bounty]   Bring Your Daughter[Bounty] Icon_minitime11th September 2017, 6:19 pm

"I guess I could free you if you wanted but you need to promise to give me Stone Magic. If you do then I might let you live. If you don't then I will absolutely kill you and I'll make it slow and painful and not at all fun... Well... Not fun for you, it might be a little bit fun for me watching you squirm as I slowly rip and burn you to pieces." She grinned brightly and then waved her hand, letting the Shackles fall away from the wounded girl. "There, now give me Stone Magic. You better not try and run away though, I'm fast and I will catch you and I will make you beg for mercy." She said it as sweetly as possible and then waited to see what the girl would do.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daughter[Bounty]   Bring Your Daughter[Bounty] Icon_minitime11th September 2017, 6:47 pm

Eva stretched out her limbs a bit and nodded "I'm a girl of my word, of course." She performed a set of quick hand seals before slamming her foot onto the ground, sending up two small sized mounds of Earth Release at the intangible girl at C-Rank Speeds. However, hidden behind these rocks were five needles, presenting a danger for the Prime if she followed through with taking the hit from the Earth Release technique in order to absorb the element.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daughter[Bounty]   Bring Your Daughter[Bounty] Icon_minitime10th November 2017, 2:54 pm

It was easy enough to detect the differing chakra signatures of Earth and the ambient nature behind them. So as the rocks came towards her, Mage floated slightly to the side at B-Rank speeds and held her hand out, soul orb landing in her palm to catch the element. The earth turned to dust as she done it and she clenched her hand into a fist, the needles missing her entirely. "Oh... That feels good. Four acquired." She murmured softly to herself before snapping her eyes up to the girl. "Now, stay there so you can receive your reward of a swift death. I promise there won't be any pain unless you try to keep fighting. Ars Hydro: WATERA!" She roared out, launching a wall of water towards the Mikaboshi. She also spent a bit of her red chakra to empower it, causing it to careen forwards a tier level faster than normal meaning normal speed tiers wouldn't be good enough to avoid the empowered wave. "DO NOT RESIST YOUR DEMISE!" Mage cackled, she wanted to finish this twerp off so she could go practice with her new magic type.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daughter[Bounty]   Bring Your Daughter[Bounty] Icon_minitime10th November 2017, 3:20 pm

The wave of water swept over the girl and dealt its damage, adding to all that which was already done to her. Eva was taken to her swift and watery death, her body going limp and washing away with the wave, settling some distance away from Mage herself. The girl was dead, so the evil sorceress was free to go about wrecking havoc and terror as she pleased. Though it is more than likely she'll get beaten up by another Kelbi. Such is fate.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daughter[Bounty]   Bring Your Daughter[Bounty] Icon_minitime10th November 2017, 3:23 pm

"Tch. Weakling." With that done, Mage wiped herself down and released the chakra from her fire orb. She then used a bit of her wind magic to nudge the body into a ditch to hide it. She then took her place in a bush and went into a meditative state. She'd find another fight later and continue her rise to ultimate destructive power. For now she had to rest and wait for her mana to replenish. It wouldn't take too long however and this place wasn't too busy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daughter[Bounty]   Bring Your Daughter[Bounty] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring Your Daughter[Bounty]
Page 1 of 1