Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)

Go down 
+2
Seran
Meimu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Meimu

Meimu

BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Empty
PostSubject: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime24th August 2015, 4:56 pm

Mat's return to the shogunate controlled lands was one he was not really looking forward to. He was, despite what everyone seemed to believe, a very peaceful man but things had to get done before he could finally be released to finish his own quest of questiness. And so Mat found his way to the Pits of Tartaros, and up the the registration desk. He slammed the needed paper to the table top and proclaimed for all to hear, "I LIKE TURTLES!!" He said glaring the people in the eyes. Obviously confused to hell and back they simple sat there in silence looking at the deranged man. It took some time before the silence provoked Mat to speak again. "Figured only a crazy man would be allowed into these things. Uh that be one welterweight ticket please." He said in a soft voice to the people with a smile. It was but moments more before he was waved in to meet his first opponent in the pit, PITTTY PITNESS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime26th August 2015, 9:36 pm

After Mat stepped into the arena the door slammed shut behind him and a series of clicking sounds could be heard, signaling he was completely locked inside. The door on the opposite side opened and a boy that seemed to be in his early twenties entered. He held a stack of papers in one hand and a pen in other as if he was still grading papers. He didn't say much as he seemed too focused in his work. When the announcer said to begin the man did not move an inch.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime26th August 2015, 9:56 pm

The rather happier than he should be about his situation Mat was ready and raring to go into this fighting throwing punch after punch at his opponent, but his opponent seemed seemed like he might have something else in mind. With papers and and a pen it was more like he was preping to write a novel of the grand scheme of life its self. "FINALLY!!! Took you people far to long." Mat almost screamed out in rather relieved voice. "Twenty some odd years and finally someone steps forward to write my life story. No the question is where to start." Mat continued on as he put a hand to his chin to think. He started pacing back and forth, staying across the pit from the man. "We should begin our story at the start, NO. Ney. We shalt should probably going to start it where no one ever starts things. We shall start this one from before it all started." Mat said proclaiming out his far fetched words and nonsense with nothing but confidence he knew what he was saying. "The year was .... and our grand mighty hero stepped forward into the arena, only to be finally met with his opponent. Yes, that's perfect. His opponent however turned out to be the author of his life story so he spouted out much nonsense about how he should begin a biography about his life. NO. That's not right. He spouted out the most elegant words that would swooon the hearts of every woman, and soften the souls of every man...." Mat continued on like this for a while.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime26th August 2015, 10:47 pm

The crowd began to boo and yell for blood. Some even began throwing things into the arena. The man with the papers didn't seem to notice this much but he did seem to be unaware that a few slips of paper fell to his feet from the center of the pile. He took one glance up at Mat when it happened and raised an eyebrow. "Havent I seen you somewhere before?" the man asked as he shifted his papers around once more before straightening them out, three papers sitting at his feet that he hadn't seemed to take notice of yet.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime26th August 2015, 10:54 pm

"I most certainly would hope so. The author of my biography should know everything about me." Mat said stopping to look at the man. The other people watching didn't effect Mat one way or another. It was like a family trait of sorts to just accept the attention, good or bad, without any reaction. Any attention was good attention. Wanted or unwanted. "O you have see that haven't you. My author should be able to draw from memory." Mat said just as a thought hit him. With that he pulled up his shirt slightly and looked stright down at his crotch. He pulled the first button as he spoke up again. "Now I know its not the most glorious thing but it is and important tool, and you know when I die I think you should have it bronzed. Make sure you do when its warm out. Not sure how that works after ya know I croak but safer than sorry." Mat said as he pulled his zipper. All of this seemingly random actions were all for some reason. Mat's eyes shifted forms while he had them hidden from his opponent, and while pulling up his shirt he used one hand to draw a quick seal onto his ribs. All of this preparations for late.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime27th August 2015, 11:01 pm

The man would sigh and put his pen in his pocket. If Mat had any chakra sensory based techniques he'd be able to see chakra building up in the guys right eye. "You remind me of the kids in my class who just don't know how to shut up," he said. Just as he finished his sentence and without warning he would look at Mat's left leg. His eye would emit a thin lined chakra laser at vacuum release speeds aimed at destroying Mat's kneecap to prevent movement. The man would think, Now let's see what you do. Capable enough to evade? Or will you die here and now?

Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime27th August 2015, 11:11 pm

And the clown is still two steps up. Mat thought as the man launched his attack. The beam of chakra would approach mat line normal, in the most absolute of straight lines, but suddenly the beam would instantly bend upwards at a ninty degree angle. Mat re-buttoned his pants and let his shirt drop. He lifted his head and smile in his opponents direction. Mat's eyes however completely shut at this time time. "Why would an author be so sent on harming his subject for his greatest book?" Then just like before the thought his him. His eyes flung open and his eyes shifted again. "THEY'D SELL BETTER. Of course. If I was dead my biography would sell twice as fast. Of course. Perfect sense. You my friend are a brilliant man." Mat sounded over joyed to still be in the death ring with an opponent. Time to make it three steps. He thought, as the happiness seemed to instantly be sapped from him. "But hey listen since we are here and all, I'd really appreciate you just killing yourself cause blood on the hero's hands isn't a great way to start our story is it." Mat said waiting for the next move.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime31st August 2015, 11:54 pm

The man's eyebrows rose as he watched his own attack be diverted by some invisible force. His eyes narrowed as he watched his opponent. "What the hell..?" he would mutter before tossing up the other seven papers he had and letting them fall randomly around him in a five foot radius. He had to be careful, this wasn't just any opponent. But maybe it was just a trick, he needed to find out. He began charging chakra again in both eyes, observing his target. "Looks like you aren't just crazy. Maybe your just lucky," he said as he launched a laser of chakra from both eyes at blinding light speeds toward both of the boys kneecaps.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 11:04 am

The beams of energy like the first seemed like it forgot where it was supposed to be going as it curved wildly. This time, instead of bending at a ninety degree angle, like the first beam, it seemed to make and arching curve shooting off up and to the left long before it would even come close to hitting Mat. Mat's face turned to a frown for a moment as he watched the attack come in and fail again. This was going to be a disappointment, but O well. What has to be done needs to be done. Or some shit like that. With that thought the smile flashed back over Mat's eyes. His eyes shifted again, this time through a force of his chakra rushing to them. "I suppose mine will have to be a story of redemption. Over coming the feelings that control him after having brutally murdered a dear dear friend. It could sell." Mat said with a smile as a white fog began to thicken around him. Mat's Teishou-Yure-Kujo creating a heat wave like effect that cause this almost kind of steam like effect around him. "So I guess I have to 'Brutally Murder' you." Mat said, actually air quoting 'Brutal Murder'. With those final words he was off in an instant, moving at Ripping Discord speeds (SS). Mat's attack pattern from her on was a bit strange and honestly a bit pointless but with an audience he had to entertain. Mat aimed, after closing the distance between the two of them, to step on the man's right foot with his own left foot. Immediately he'd attempt to follow it up with a high kick to the man's neck, but that would fail horribly as instead a hard knee would be thrown into the man's right shoulder forcing Mat to bail out to a safe distance after failing to take his opponent's head off in a single attack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 7:57 pm

So fast, was all he thought when Mat moved, stepping on his foot. He couldn't match the guys speed, so he did the first thing that came to mind. Just as the kick was swung but the knee landed the soulless would send out an explosive wave of chakra in all directions making himself the center point of a bullet release speed explosion. Granted he nor the explosion would be able to keep up with he speed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime4th September 2015, 4:41 pm

The explosions damage wouldn't hit Mat for anything noticeable as he tossed himself away from the man. Landing flat on his back, Mat hoped it was enough to give the audience a bit of hope for this other guy. After all, if Mat seemed like he was in control full time it would be a boring day at the pits. Laying there a moment, Mat softly began to count to himself, starting at ten and working his way back. At four he lifted his arm up and looked at his bare wrist for some reason. Then finally it kicked in. The time delay abilities of the Inakamono would pop the man's right shoulder out of join and the man would feel shooting pain from it almost instantly. His shoulder wouldn't be the only source of pain as the toes on his foot that Mat stepped on would do the exact same. With the momentary lapse in control now over Mat felt like it might be time to end this, and so Mat bounced to his feet from his back and dusted himself off a moment. "Now would be the time for you to either do the honorable thing and end your own life, or beg me to end it quickly. Either way. This is over." Mat said under his breath, making sure to hide his mouth from the audience and make it sound only loud enough for the man to hear it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime7th September 2015, 1:11 pm

The man would let out a scream of pain as he collapsed to his knees, holding onto his shoulder at the same time. Who was this kid? Fast and managed to do so much damage with such weak hits. Even able to deflect his lasers. The soulless had no idea as to what was going on. It was insane. He didn't know what all to do now. His second strongest technique seemed useless. He only had one more thing left to try. "Son of a bitch... So you aren't just some idiot... Fine, take this!" said the Soulless as he opened his mouth, channeling chakra through it before firing off a five foot radius beam of chakra at blinding light speeds toward Mat.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime7th September 2015, 1:22 pm

The beam did like the last ones. As the beam grew close it suddenly turned up and away from Mat. When the light from the beam faded, all that could be seen was a frown across Mat's face. "I hate it when the hero has to get his hands dirty." Mat said as he started walking towards the man. He popped the knuckles in his right hand, and as that sound faded, he was off again, traveling at SS-rank speeds. In a blink of the eye he aimed a sharp kick to the man's stomach. The down side to Mat's attacks was he lacked raw strength behind them, but in this instant he was simply aiming to knock the man to his back. If success full, he'd follow up with a heel drop onto the man's face, all traveling at SS-rank speeds. "I guess since you weren't going to comply with me I'll have to make this as bloody as I can for the audience." Mat said as his frown shifted to a slightly sadistic smile.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime7th September 2015, 2:09 pm

"The heroes tale always ends in tragedy," said the soulless as Mat came in for the attack. Mat was so fast the soulless could barely even keep track, but he knew what he had to do. He focused on a spot five feet in front of him and then just before Mat made contact the soulless would disappear, fading into limbo and then reappearing five feet in front of his original position, just a few feet behind Mat. Without pause, knowing Mat was coming in for another attack, the soulless would lash out with two fingers, striking right toward where he was originally to catch Mat with a chakra tap using his good arm and hopefully knock Mat back into the wall where the Soulless had appeared from.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime7th September 2015, 4:42 pm

As Mat simple kick seemed to miss, he continued around with the spin, meeting the man's eyes as he reappeared behind him. "Wouldn't be a tale of a hero if it didn't." Mat said under his breath as he moved towards the in coming attack. His stage five eye's ability had been in effect the entire time and the man's aim was far off from where it should be. As it pass just under Mat's right arm. He caught the man's arm, with the man's wrist in his armpit. Mat's right arm wrapped around making sure to make contact with both the man's elbow with his arm, and grab hold of the man's shoulder with his hand. Inside the movement he yet again attempt to step on the man's foot for the second time, but the real counter came in as Mat threw a hard punch with his free arm, blasting through at SS-rank speeds and impacting with the might of an Acolyte onto the man's cheek. "But this story is just starting." Mat would whisper as he hopped his counter was successful.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime10th September 2015, 6:05 pm

Successful it was to say the least as the soulless had let out a blood curdling scream as Mat's arm seemed to wrap around his own arm, dislocating his shoulder and elbow from their sockets from Mat's touch. Only to be silenced when Mat's punch had collided with his cheek, completely obliterating the Soulless's skull. His limp headless body only being held upright by Mats grip, and the moment he was released his dead body would hit the ground in a pool of his own blood. The crowds cheered as Mat claimed his victory and the workers cleaning up the body, only to be followed by his next opponent that stood forty feet away from Mat. "Let's get this shit started, I have plans after this"
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime10th September 2015, 6:31 pm

Mat took a moment to clean himself of specks of spit, blood and sweat as the new comer stepped into the arena. The crowd still rolling with excitement and all Mat could think of was what was he going to do after all this was done. There was that shark person he'd like to investigate. Then the other six were walking around the village too. Then there was the countless people walking the lands that were just begging to be bled dry of information, money, and materials. Then out of the corner of his eye Mat saw his next opponent. "O hey. You ready to go?" Mat said turning with a smile on his face, completely ignoring that the other man had spoke up first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime10th September 2015, 7:25 pm

The boy would watch Mat would clean off his body from any of the gooey mess left behind by his last opponent, and scoffed as his statement was so blatantly ignored. Just who the hell did this guy think he was? If Mat had been decent enough to acknowledge him his statement when he spoke before the Taki boy (We'll just call him Taki for now) would have given him the opportunity to attack first, however since Taki felt ignored by Mat he would charge at Bullet release speeds, this little shit wasn't getting away with this. As Taki drew nearer to Mat he would begin to mold chakra into his fists instinctively, and then around the fifteen foot mark Taki would drive his fist into the ground. This would cause a 30 foot crater to appear in the middle of the ring about 10 feet deep, rocks and boulders flying around the arena.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime10th September 2015, 10:51 pm

"OK?" Mat said questioning why the boy was starting off so rashly. I mean he didn't say a word just started charging in to close the distance. Mat wasn't exactly sure this man wasn't as talkative as the last one. Everyone here seemed stiff and completely disconnect from the real world. Or maybe it was Mat who was in his own little world. With the man on the move however, Mat followed suit but at his usual pace. The boy's movements were easy to read and Mat met him, easily reaching the boy before he'd slam his fist into the ground. The comparison between Bullet Release speeds and blinding light speeds was an over sight. The boy obviously didn't see Mat's last match. After reaching the boy he immediately aimed to throw a kick, aiming to run his shin into the man's chest. Upon contact Mat would kind of act as though he'd tripped himself up. Failing forward past the boy, aiming to land basically a bracing hand on the boy's should before rolling behind and away from the boy. If the kick however was blocked Mat would immediately jump back kicking into Ripping Discord speeds to put some distance between him and the boy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime11th September 2015, 1:46 pm

What the shit was that? One minute Taki was on the offensive ready to mess this kid up, and now just as he was about to strike the ground, he gets a rude awakening about the ability of this Mat. He moved so quickly that Taki had no chance to even attempt to block the kick, and that kick as well, what the shit? He wont be breathing properly for the rest of his life from what he could tell, and that wasn't going to be longer then a couple minutes. So there he was getting knocked backwards through the air, pretty sure that he was going to meet his own doom, however that was until he saw Mat lose his balance and tumble to the ground behind him. Perhaps there was a chance that he could regain his composure in time to go back on the offensive. So if Mat was also unable to attack him Taki would hit the ground or possibly even Mat, He would place his hands just above his shoulders and push himself off the ground with B rank strength. Hopefully this would give him a chance to regain his composure while at the same him shooting himself into the air gaining distance from Mat.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime12th September 2015, 1:34 am

The boy would have a bit more problems than just landing on his back. As he put pressure on his arm the shoulder would pop itself out of the joint sending extreme levels of pain into the boys body. In all honesty if the pain and surprise of it freeing itself from the joint was taken by anyone of any type of a pain tolerance they'd still be able to pull off the recover and attack with ease, but with each move, the springing up, and slamming the ground both would be causing the boy pain from the moves. Mat however was in motion to bounce out his roll in his usual manor. It was all part of his usual act as he'd be back on his feet as the boy would have hit the ground. From his place Mat would skirt around the boy, spinning while moving at his normal Blinding light pace, eventually ending up on the other side of the boys attack. "So are you like mute or something?" Mat would ask as he dusted himself off a moment. "We are supposed to be entertaining people, and mimes are just creepy with all their 'O look an invisible wall' crude. Well you know without actually saying it. Come to think of it how do they actually do that?" Mat said, waving his hands around like a mime would to add a bit more flare.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime12th September 2015, 4:38 pm

Taki would scream from the pain as his shoulder became dislocated from the impact, was this really the moment he was going to die? With this pompous shit dancing around his writhing body? No it couldn't be, he still had things to do in life. So as Mat danced around him speaking of his fellow carnies, Taki would ball up his fist of his uninjured shoulder and slam it into the ground with B rank chakra enhanced strength. This would cause a crater to be formed underneath him, sending his body down while rocks and boulders shot up into the air around himself. It was still painful when he hit the ground for a second time, and Mat's last attack had still winded him, so perhaps this attack would give him a moment to regain his bearings.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime14th September 2015, 12:20 am

Mat skidded back out of the way of the rising stones as the boy hid behind his wall. He waited a moment to see what else was going to happen but as nothing came Mat crossed his arms and waited. And waited. And waited. Till finally he was getting bored with the situation. "The hero's path led him into a dark place as blood was cast into his foot steps. That I understand. But this. The hero comes upon a man cast into a mountain for fear of defeat? Really? Hold on hold on really?" Mat spoke out in shock more than anything at this point. "If this isn't you're style you know you can just come out your shell and give up. They'll open the gate for you. Or I guess if your that much of a wimp, you could end it yourself. Either would work, but I'd rather not disappoint the audience by you hiding away and me without my fire eating hedgehog who like to jump through hoops for cocaine." Mat spoke out again hoping the boy would just give up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime17th September 2015, 7:41 pm

Taki had just regained his breathing as the rocks started to fall back towards the ground, and would jump to his feet throwing his fist into a boulder, shattering it upon contact. His shoulder was still killing him of course, having it dislocated would do that for sure which also meant that his one arm would be useless. So instead he would run through the falling debris, bobbing and weaving around each rock at bullet release speed. "God damn kid do you ever shut up? This is a fight arena, not a damned three ring circus" He said making his way halfway up the crater before throwing another punch into the ground, hopefully this time Mat would be trapped in the attack. No matter if he was or not, Taki would grab a boulder around 4 feet in size, and hurl it towards Mat with B rank strength.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime28th September 2015, 6:42 pm

"But it is." Mat replied quickly as he started off towards the boy as well. His vision clearly outlining the moving stones and the boy, and with Mat's S-rank speed he met the boy quickly and far sooner than the boy would have expected. As the boy's fist traveled down, Mat's traveled up. In much the same way as the first opponent. Mat aimed a hard blow, this time a slight upper cut. At S-rank speeds, with the boy traveling at his full speed towards Mat, the impact alone would have delt a fair amount of damage but Mat's new found strength gave it extra power behind the single blow. As Mat would have met the boy he would speak up again. "And all eyes are on me and me alone." The boy would need a fair bit of skills he had yet to show to be able to escape this knock out blow.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)   BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BYOB (Bring your own bucket, cause I got plenty of blood to go around)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next