Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

For My Beloved Daughter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

For My Beloved Daughter Empty
PostSubject: For My Beloved Daughter   For My Beloved Daughter Icon_minitime4th March 2012, 2:41 pm

Weapon Name: Sand Gourd
Type of Weapon: Gourd
How Many: 1
Appearance: A beige Sand gourd
Special Ability: This unique gourd is comprised completely out of earth and contains a decent amount of sand inside of it. As the owner grows the amount of sand increases although the weight of the gourd increases as well. At Academy rank she has a total amount equivalent to 1 C-rank of sand, at genin rank she has a total amount equivalent to 1 B-rank of sand, at chunin rank she has a total amount equivalent to 1 A-rank of sand, at jonin rank she has a total amount equivalent to 1 S-rank of sand and finally at Sannin rank she has a total amount equivalent to 1 SS-rank of sand. This gourds special ability allows her to use the sand inside of it as a substitute to using chakra to use a technique allowing her to preform technique equal to the total amount of sand for literally no chakra cost. However upon doing that the sand runs out and she will require chakra to use sand techniques once again. In addition with each rank up the gourd requires an equivalent strength ranking to hold otherwise she receives a penalty to her speed. (I.e if she has the A-rank amount of sand and doesn't have A-rank strength she will be slowed by negative 4 ranks)

Weapon Name: Her Earrings
Type of Weapon: Special Earrings
How Many: 1
Appearance: 2 Earrings which resemble mini Shukaku's
Special Ability: These earrings work when she is in tailed beast cloak mode to actually increase the duration of the technique by 5 additional posts when she is in full tailed beast mode however they transform and lower her sand release techniques chakra by 1-rank however they up the chakra cost for non sand release techniques.

]
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

For My Beloved Daughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My Beloved Daughter   For My Beloved Daughter Icon_minitime4th March 2012, 6:14 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

For My Beloved Daughter
Page 1 of 1