Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Through The Fire Trials (Training Topic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kana

Kana

Through The Fire Trials (Training Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Through The Fire Trials (Training Topic)   Through The Fire Trials (Training Topic) Icon_minitime7th August 2017, 9:00 pm

It was cold, no it was hot, noo.. Silva at this point in time couldnt tell as he was exhausted from trying to get this technique down that he had been working with all day. It was around noonish in this beautiful Land of Malice where Silva, Seven, and sometimes show would do there training regiments in these harsh enviornments to be able to withstand any new wheater changes in battle. Silva would focus his chakra , molding it from his stomach towards his throat; while doing the chakra he molded converted into fire spewing from his mouth in a roaring flaming orb that held a radius of 10ft. "Eye got it, well the mechanics anyway now its time to try and hit that 20ft mark." Silva would perform the handseals once more while building up the right amount of chakra to perform the technique right, focusing then releasing the coverted chakra from his mouth a huge orb of burning ambers would showcase itself roaring with high intensity. Silva amazed at what he had accomplished after a hard day of training this technique , it would peak at 20 feet and in doing so he would cancel the techninque and sit down to end his training with a period of meditation. "With a day of hard work and training anything is possible..... Ommmmmmmmmm!"

Technique Trained :
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Through The Fire Trials (Training Topic)   Through The Fire Trials (Training Topic) Icon_minitime8th August 2017, 7:19 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

PostSubject: Re: Through The Fire Trials (Training Topic)   Through The Fire Trials (Training Topic) Icon_minitime8th August 2017, 10:04 pm

With his meditation coming to a close it was time for Silva to focus on chakra control, seeing as that would be his biggest asset in battle; limiting his overuse of chakra in his ninjutsu of course. Silva would start his training for today by putting a rock on his forehead then focusing all of his chakra to that point, it would take him a few tries as he lost balance and focus from various things within the Land of Malice. "Interesting, it seems like I might have the remedy to my problem." Silva would place the rock once more onto his forehead then foucs on the jutsu he was wanting to learn today. "Mishura Style: Great Dragon Fire Technique" Silva would gain a calm and unique focus, greater than he had felt before within his being. It seemed to be that was the trick in helping him truly focus on something better, could be theory and he was gonna run with that for this training. With his chakra focus at the center of his forehead he would guide it downward in his torso holding it their for a while until he felt comfortable. Gauging it according to how much chakra he would need for the use of this powerful tehcnique, Silva would begin to smirk as he had a nact for learning these things as a whole yet in parts. With enough chakra built up he would release it, the chakra turning into flames which transformed into dragon head-shaped fireball with a radius of three feet and a diameter of six feet. The site of it all captivate Silva causing him to focus more, he needed to control this beast and tame it under his will. That he did and well might eye add, it was impressive to see the dragon headed flames spiraling and flowing around the area he was training in. All of a sudden the flames would disperse and Silva would be knocked back on his backside causing him to pause for a bit. "I was doing good, I might have overdid it though trying to show off and for who nobody is even watching..... I know I know the whole world is watching haha." Silva would come to his feet dusting himself off as he set his eyes on the setting sun, the glorious site brought a single tear to his left eye which would eventually roll down his brown cheek. "Time to head in I guess it has be a laong productive day, not to mention I got to bask in the sunset. All in all a great day, I love you world and I must rest now.

[Silva Exits]

Technique Learned:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through The Fire Trials (Training Topic)   Through The Fire Trials (Training Topic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Through The Fire Trials (Training Topic)
Page 1 of 1