Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sid

Sid

Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2017, 9:14 pm

Minerva listened to the younger male before nodding rather simply "Don't worry about speaking out of turn, I would much rather you say what is on your mind than hold it in. Plus, I am not an expert at teaching so most of the things I suggest may not help at all...to be completely honest I am just hoping they do..." She bit her lip a bit as she wallowed in a bit of anxiety for a moment before snapping out of it with a shy smile "You wanted me to hold a weapon, yes?" She held out her hand to the side a bit, a wisp of pearlescent smoke swirling around the appendage before materializing into a sheathed sword "Ready when you are, Yama."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2017, 9:55 pm

Takeshi couldn’t help but chuckle at the sight of the two. One was concerned about speaking out of turn and the other was worried about how useful she was. Maybe he wouldn’t felt the same way since he had little to offer them as well but in truth he didn’t care about that as much as he was using this succession to pick up where he had left off years ago and when this was all done and they parted ways he would report to his captain and reported this as a success, the easiest thing he’d done for a long time. With that said he would put down the seals he had been fiddling with and started watching the two wondering what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2017, 11:09 pm

Yama smiled and focused on the mental image in his head before sending a pulse of chakra through his eyes to her body, using the chakra to send a false signal to her muscles and causing her hands to suddenly open and drop her weapon. More than likely this would work seeing as how this technique would be her first time coming across it, despite her being capable enough of fighting the weak fabrication with pure strength the moment she does recognize it. If it did succeed he would smile grasp his hands together. "The fabrication's themselves are weak. But if I use them as surprise opportunities in combat I should be able to overtake my opponent's body and force them to do what I want them to do. My chakra's too weak for complex commands, but with minor ones it can still give a slight edge in close combat. Even ranged combat can be effective if I alter the course of their aim," he said talking aloud more to himself while also talking to them. Hopefully he came up with an effective style that would give him a slight edge in the future.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th June 2017, 4:00 pm

Minerva wasn't prepared for her hand to snap open and drop her sword, but her leg came up to catch the weapon on the toe of her boot, kicking it back up into her other hand with a rather impressive show of speed and agility. She smiled at the young academy student and nodded approvingly "Surprise is always a good tactic. That is part of the reason why I myself learned Trackless Step. My fighting style before it was extremely straightforward, with little variations. Needless to say, I was extremely predictable. After learning it, however, I became able to slip in and out of my enemy's perception at a moment's notice." She flicked the wrist that was holding the sword and it vanished in a swirl of smoke "You could expand even more on the subject of playing with the bodies of your foes. You can cause a shut down of their senses, a feeling of intense pain, or even the creation of actual injuries at higher levels. If you keep with the strategy of surprise attacks, that is."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th June 2017, 10:27 am

An interesting technique. Takeshi thought to himself as he sat there and watched the kid demonstrate the technique he had wanted to try. To say he was currently bored, however, was an understatement. There wasn’t much for him to do at this point and in truth, there wasn’t much he could teach the kid anyways so he was just here to make up numbers which sucked but with nothing else to do he had little choice. Maybe he could meet up with Calesto or Mujin later for some training since he needed a few pointers on specific seals that Mujin knew about. Letting out a small yawn, he would just sit there hoping that he won’t die of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th June 2017, 6:54 pm

Yama nodded at her words and a multitude of possibilities came to mind. Utilizing fabrication in an offensive and supplementary basis to bring a front row fighting style out would be extremely good. But he needed more that just this simple bit. Yama turned to Takeshi and remembered that Takeshi knew of a Kurogane. "Takeshi-senpai. Can you tell me more about the Kurogane you're familiar with and what exactly he does? Like his fighting style and techniques? I feel there may be something missing and I'm hoping learning about another Kurogane who has excelled in strength could help me fill in the blanks." Yama still had a long way to go, but if he could learn the right methods of fighting in combination with his mental attacks he could probably easily pass the academy's Genin Exams.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th June 2017, 5:53 pm

Minerva settled onto the ground beside Yama in a sort of kneeling position, smoothing her hands along her dress as she got comfortable "While I have never met a Kurogane, I am interested in hearing what you have to say about them as well. It could be good information that I could put to practical use in the future." She was truly interested in learning all that she could from this experience, whether it all be from teaching the student she had been assigned herself, or listening as someone else gave instruction.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd July 2017, 9:17 pm

Hmm, let’s see. You should already know that Kurogane are masters of Life and Blood Release as such majority of Calesto’s offensive and defensive techniques are based around said releases. If I were to classify him, he would be a brawler. He’s pretty good in close combat and tends to get pretty reckless in fights. What does separate him from other members of his clan is the fact that he can afford to put himself in dangerous situations and do reckless things thanks to our teammate and his girlfriend who has a parasitic healing technique coupled with other medical techniques which instantly patches him up whenever he’s in need of it and she has the ability to keep him going on for a stupid long time with little to no drawbacks. He’s also one of the best sensory type shinobi I personally know as nothing goes unnoticed around him. To top it all off his transformation compliments his already unique style of fighting. You probably could learn a few things from him if you catch him in the mood to do anything but loaf around.” Takeshi ended as he tried to paint a good picture of Calesto without going into too much detail about him and team 8 on a whole, they were still in the process of developing a few things and didn’t want to jinx anything.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th July 2017, 9:31 am

OOC: I am gonna end this here, so I can do things.

2 B-Ranks for 8 Posts, 3 Posts left over
- Trackless Touch
- Trackless Mastered Breathing
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th July 2017, 4:45 pm

OOC: Finally

Terroristic Illusion(-2)
Terroristic Illusion: Breathe (-2)
Terroristic Illusion: Burn (-2)
Terroristic Illusion: The Laugh (-2)
Terroristic Illusion: Fear (-2)
Life Release: Endoskeleton (-1)
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 1:07 am

OOC: Sorry x.x

Total: 11

Open Palm D -1
Closed Palm D -1
Left D -1
Center D -1
Right D -1
Speed D -1
Dance of the Kaguya D -1
Dance of the Larch C -2
Alone C -2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2