Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Empty
PostSubject: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime22nd May 2017, 9:34 pm

Yama sat upon a desk in an empty classroom fiddling his thumbs and sitting proper. Today was the day he was supposed to meet a Genin who was coming in for her own little thing. To be more precise, Genin were going to be going through some special training of their own. They would be learning hands on experience on teaching the younger generation in preparations for a time when they actually became sensei's themselves. Of course the Genin were in charge of the newer students, while the more experienced students had a higher level instructor due to their skills being nearly ready for the Genin Exams.

Yama had asked his mother to make her special BBQ Turkey Legs and Ceasar Salad for the instructor in hopes of making a them more comfortable with a delicious meal. He even had a few turkey legs in his lunch box with some oranges as he was a ferocious eater, like most of his clan. Half way into waiting, Yama jumped out of his chair at the sound of an explosion coming from the other side of the academy where the more experienced students were waiting for their instructors. It was probably Ka-chan and Mido-kun going at it again, no doubt one or both would end up in the infirmary.... again.

Yama sighed as he picked himself up off the ground and dusted himself off. That had made his ears hurt, as he always had his senses adjusted to a certain degree as it felt normal for him. "Yah know it kinda hurts when things like that happen. I wish you'd let me lower it some..." he would say to himself before a moment of silence. He would then sigh again and nod to himself. "Yeah, you're right. If I'm going to be a Shinobi I need to get used to having things this way... No need to be so mean about it." Who he was talking to though? Well... There was no one else in the room with him when he had begun.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime22nd May 2017, 10:04 pm

Minerva had walked by the students who had let off the explosion. They were so foolishly experimenting with Explosive Tags, but it was a good thing neither got hurt...too bad. She walked on and made her way to where she had been assigned. She had signed up for this experience because she aspired to be a Sannin one day, and in order to get there she would need to couch a team of Genin through the Chunin exams or their Tokubetsu Jonin placement test, the same test she would be called for any day now. She thought that it was good to get some time under her belt. The armor on her arms, chest and legs glittered, while her skirt swayed. She was excited.

She entered the area where she was supposed to be and looked for a head of pink hair. That was the description she had been given for her mentee, so she would go by that. Two of the pinkettes she found were female, so she crossed them off. She walked over to the male and tapped him on the shoulder "Excuse me." She said, loud enough not to startle him but loud enough to be heard "Are you Yama Kurogane?"

Last edited by Mitsuton on 23rd May 2017, 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime22nd May 2017, 10:55 pm

Why was I chosen for this? Takeshi thought to himself as he made his way to the Academy. He understood that there wasn’t much going on for them in the corps, however, when they had advised him that he had been selected to supervisor a training session with two kids he was baffled. Being the least sociable person in the entire allied shinobi nations he would’ve thought that they would’ve given such a task to Calesto or Mujin and even though he had presented them with a ten point bullet presentation to why this would fail horribly, they still stuck with their decision. It wasn’t that he suffered from social anxiety, it was more he didn’t care to interact with people outside his commander, his sensei and his teammates because well, there was no need to. “What a pain in the ass.” Takeshi muttered to himself as he hovered through the school grounds heading for his destination, ignoring the explosions in the background.

Arriving at the classroom door, he would take a quick peek inside and would notice that the two had already arrived, which was good, the sooner they could get this over with the better. “Hello.” He simply said with his voice lacking any sort of emotion with his usual bored expression on his face. Can we hurry this along? Was what he wanted to follow up with but he decided to stick with hello for now.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime23rd May 2017, 4:36 pm

Yama looked towards the door once it opened and his mouth dropped a little as the girl with red hair walked in. When she approached him he took a second to gain his bearings as he had yet to see someone with hair more red than his, though people did tease him that his hair was more of a pink than a red. "Y-yes! I mean yes ma'am. I'm Yama Kurogane." he would say before giving a half bow due to being seated. He would then right himself up and seem to look past her for a bit before his cheeks turned red. "No! I will not ask her that! Will you shut up!" he said, though it didn't seem to be directed toward her. A few of the kids in the back of the class snickered at his remark and some others just looked at him as if he was a creep. When he realized he had spoken aloud and seemed to yell to her face his face drained of color and he bowed again. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't..." he was at a loss for words, while also being a bit cut off at the new arrival who simply said a greeting. His attention changed for a moment as he gave a nod toward the newer, tall dark haired guy who seemed to be somewhat floating. He could smell chakra from him, but nothing physically marking him, as if dust and smells never clung to the man.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime23rd May 2017, 7:04 pm

Minerva's eyebrow quirked a bit with amusement at the outburst. It would seem the male were talking to himself. She didn't let it worry her, though, since her team was composed of some...characters. A girl with a missing eye and a bit of a privacy problem, a mothering teenage girl with privacy problems and a girl that talked about herself in the third person, whilst stalking the second girl. Not to mention she had privacy problems. She also had to deal with an alcoholic that got touchy-feely with her sensei often, though that was more along the lines of sexual actions than people being strange, so maybe that didn't fit as well within the routine strangeness as she thought. She shrugged and leaned against the desk behind her, crossing her arm over her chest plate. She nodded to the male that had approached with a pleasant smile.

She cleared her throat a bit in order to draw attention to herself so she could begin speaking "I am Minerva Rikigaku, Genin of Dipugakure and student to one of the Sannin therein." She gave a nod to the two of them once more before continuing "I am here to gain experience with teaching, as I aspire to be a Sannin myself and thus must familiarize myself with the art. I will do my best to instruct you on that which I know, and give you pointers on where your form may be lacking, or where you are excelling at skill-wise." She thought for a moment, moving her bang more securely over the eye patch she wore to conceal her missing eye "I am a Ronin, and thus I am proficient in techniques of the Physical and Mental nature. That also means I am lacking in areas of Nature Transformation, so I will be unable to help you with any questions you may have concerning that. I am an expert in Taijutsu, as well as Genjutsu, while I dabble a bit in Kenjutsu. I am a bit of a prodigy with Fuinjutsu, though mostly because of the fact that my Ronin Ability ties in rather deeply with it." She thought a moment before speaking again "On the subject of my skill with Taijutsu, I mostly use the Strong Fist style that has spread like wildfire around the Allied Shinobi Nations, popularized by the late R'tari Mikaboshi. Other than that, I possess my innate ability to mimic maneuvers equal to my skill level, as well as a form of combat that my Sensei developed and allowed me to learn, though I do not believe she would be too happy for me to teach someone who is not my actual student the style. I can give you pointers on the subject the style entails: stealth." She looked at him, her chocolate brown eye seeming to peer deep into his very soul "Now that you know where my strengths lie, do you have anything you wish to ask of me? Anything you want to learn or anything you want my opinion on to better?"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime23rd May 2017, 10:16 pm

Takeshi simply stood there silently as the girl went through her lengthy introduction. Why she needed to disclose the fact that she was being trained by one of the three Sannin and give a brief history lesson on the origins of the strong fist was beyond him. Maybe she felt all that information was necessary or maybe she was just trying to impress the kid in hopes that he would look up to her as some sort of role model. Then again the kid was already into her by the looks of it so it didn’t take her much to win him over, the kid was obviously a closet pervert with some sort of mental disorder. Why weren’t there any normal children around? Groaning silently to himself, he would wait for the two to finish their conversation so he could supervise their training session and leave.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime24th May 2017, 3:10 pm

Yama sat properly and cupped his chin, looking between her and this new floating fella. She was skilled in quite a bit but if he was right about this older man as well, neither of them could completely help him. Though that wasn't to say they couldn't. He stared off into space again before nodding. "Right. Yeah, that sounds good." He would then focus on Minerva and hold out his hand, raising a finger as he listed off what he wanted to learn about. "Rikigaku-senpai. Stealth would be a good start. Along with Taijutsu. I would especially love to learn about mental based combat most of all. Being a Dakar, I wanna learn more on fabrication. My core is Blood Release and I have yet to hybridize it with my genetic core. But yeah, Stealth and Mental based learning is what I would look forward to the most."

Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime24th May 2017, 4:05 pm

She gave a small smile at his mention of stealth and offered a nod, ignoring the fact that he seemed to be having mental conversations with himself before every response. It was her specialty after all "Dakar you said? Well that is very fortuitous for you, as one of my teammates is a Dakar. She knows much about the usage of Fabrication, though less than she could. As for the other things, I can get you acquainted to encountering Genjutsu from people like me, as in those who are fully capable of affecting Dakar with regular illusions." She motioned to Takeshi, floating silently near them "Our observer appears to be an Entity, so he may be able to give you pointers in the Mental department if he deigns to bless us with the sound of his dulcet tones." Her smile turned playful as she stood and began to stride out of the classroom "Come along. We'll need wide open space in order to practice Physical combat without bumping into desks or other students."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime24th May 2017, 6:24 pm

With their introductions done and dusted it was time for them to get down to the real reason why they were here training. Based on their discussion he would be of no use to the kid as he seemed more interested in the physical aspect of training rather than the mental. He didn’t mind either way as this gave him time to practice his seals, maybe the kid could show him a thing or two about seals given that she was such a prodigy. Funny how often that word gets thrown around on this side of the world. “I’ve been partnered with a Kurogane for five years now so if you do need any pointers with life release techniques feel free to let me know” Takeshi said still sounding disinterested in the who ordeal. He wasn’t a Kurogane himself but he had been around Calesto long enough to know the majority of the Kurogane base move set and the like. Plus he could use the kid to collect bone materia, he needed some of that. With that said he would take the shorter way to the training ground which would be through the ground.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime24th May 2017, 6:55 pm

Suffice to say that Yama was super excited since apparently two people would be teaching him now. He held in his excitement outwardly though as he stood up and began to follow Minerva, amazed at how the older male had went through the floor. That guy also knew a Kurogane, so maybe this would be even better than he realized. When they had finally made it outside to the training ground, Yama stood straight and ready for whatever they were going to teach him. He tried focusing on remembering the smell of the guy's chakra and the girl's natural odor. As well as the sound of her breathing and heartbeat and weight of her footsteps as Yami told him to do. There wasn't too much he could focus on with the Entity, as they didn't have a heartbeat, breath or even have a physical body. They were masses of chakra and so that's all he could go off of. "So what shall we be doing first?" he asked with a hinge of excitement hidden in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime24th May 2017, 7:44 pm

Minerva looked around at the grounds and picked a comfortable spot, standing with her arms crossed over her chest and examining her charge for the day, as well as their silent observer. She thought for a moment on exactly where they should start, and settled on something basic "Stealth. You said you were interested, so I will show you what I believe is the pinnacle of stealth." As she spoke, she was syncing her body to that of the young academy student. Her breathing fell in line with his and she found that she was almost nonexistent as she became an extension of Yama, allowing her to slip in between the gaps in his perception. She was about five feet away from the young male so to him, she had disappeared from all of his senses, unless somehow an academy student possessed the ability to sense her in other ways. She doubted it, but one could never be too sure. To Takeshi, she would be in plain view. She hadn't gotten a chance to fully examine him yet, but she only needed a few more moments of study for that. Now, she focused on the Kurogane, gauging his reaction to her disappearance.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime25th May 2017, 10:56 am

Arriving at the area deemed suitable to the young woman who was conducting this training session, Takeshi would put some distance between himself and the two kids before pulling out a sheet of paper. Since they were going practicing things he knew nothing of, he would allow them to do their thing while practicing his brush stroke for the seals he was looking to learn in the near future. He was pretty sure that she wouldn’t end up beating him to a bloody pulp so there was no need for him to stand there and watch them go at it so it would be cool if took his eyes off them for a while, hopefully. Thus he would begin practicing his seal making until he was needed for whatever.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime25th May 2017, 12:43 pm

Yama was excited to see what she would do, which made things extremely disappointing when all she did was stand there originally. However, he began to notice a sudden change thanks to his improved hearing. Her body's unique noises were changing to become a perfect rhythm with his own. It was only thanks to this improved hearing of his that he could catch this subtle change before she was no longer before him. He paused mentally, looking at the spot where she just was to him. His enhanced sight and hearing couldn't find a trace of her. "Senpai? Where'd you g-. Right, right. Hmm... She is still there. You're right. Her scent hasn't disappeared. But she didn't use hand seals. That's so cool," he'd say as he began sniffing the air and looking straight to where she would be normally. She had nearly completely erased herself to him. If not for his Kurogane's blood enhancing his sense of smell she would be completely gone to most people. "Senpai, how are you doing this? First you changed your breathing patterns and heart rate, then you completely disappeared! That's amazing! Is it a ninjutsu? No wait, again no seals. Taijutsu perhaps? Or maybe some unique ability? Wow! Amazing!" he'd ramble on a bit thoughtlessly as he sniffed the air more and more to make sure he wasn't being completely fooled. Sure enough he could smell her a few feet in front of him, but he couldn't see or hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime25th May 2017, 4:51 pm

Minerva gave a small huff, not that the boy would be capable of hearing the sound. She was disappointed, as she had forgotten the tales of the Kurogane's enhanced senses. She had hoped her minute skill with her Trackless Step would be enough to fool him completely, but she had been mistaken. She was still partially invisible to his senses however, so it was a partial win. She took a few steps so that she was right in front of Yama, reappearing to his sight, hearing and touch suddenly as her hand reached out, middle and fore fingers extended to tap his forehead lightly "That is called Trackless Step. Unfortunately, it is something I am unable to teach you as I wish to save it to teach my actual students one day. It is a very powerful form of stealth, however, as my Sensei is capable of removing herself from all of a person's senses. I do not have her level of mastery, but I am hoping my practice will take me one step closer." She moved back to her former position, but didn't disappear. The style took a lot out of her, so she tried to use it as little as possible during a fight "However, I do believe that something generic will work just as well for you. Why not learn the basic Silent Killing technique? I am sure the Dakar have a technique that is capable of acting in place of the Hidden Mist jutsu. Or you can advance upon the basic technique more, work with it to conceal your handseals or what-not." She tilted her head to the side quizzically and allowed him to consider that.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime29th May 2017, 11:17 am

Hmm, seems good enough. Takeshi thought to himself as he examined the seal he had finished drawing. It was pretty good but it was far from perfect and if it wasn’t perfect it was useless. Tossing the paper aside, he would shift his gaze towards the two kids that he was supervising. He found it a bit odd that after her speech about showing him the pinnacle of stealth that she wasn’t even going to teach him the move that she was bragging about, the poor kid must be disappointed as she suggested him to learn something more generic. Sounded like an insult to him but his thought process was a tad bit different from everyone else’s. Either way, he would go back to drawing his seals.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime29th May 2017, 9:21 pm

Yama was pretty disappointed by the fact that she wouldn't teach him it. In fact he had to bite back his tongue in agreeing with Yami over what he was saying. Yama considered the proposal Minerva spoke but then he got another idea and looked toward the Entity. "One second," he would say to Minerva before making his way over to Takeshi. He approached with a soft bow and spoke. "Umm. Excuse me, but I had a question about mental based techniques." He would say hoping to gain the individuals attention. Once he had it he would pause for a second as he thought over his words carefully. "Utilizing mental energy, to affect someones mind, is it possible to form an image over their mind in place of their sense of perceptions to essentially fool the mind into believing one thing over another despite what the sensory data is establishing normally?"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime29th May 2017, 9:34 pm

Minerva nodded as he walked over to the other male and asked his question, but she was still listening "Do you mean in the sense of giving sensory information that overpowers that which one normally receives, or supplying something more subtle that coaxes the mind into believing it willingly?" She thought for a moment about the illusions she had seen and used herself, knowing that there were quite a few that fit what she herself had said. The Bringer of Darkness technique was one that overlapped a target's sensory information with that from the user for example, causing the victim to believe they have gone blind by simply shutting down their ocular systems. The False Surroundings technique was more subtle, however, causing one's target to believe that which has been fed to them unless they possessed the ability to see through it.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime29th May 2017, 10:01 pm

Busy with drawing his seals, he wouldn’t notice when they both approached him until the kid spoke. “It is possible to do that as genjutsu has the ability to fool any of the five senses or even fool them at all once depending on the strength of said genjutsu. I would give you a demonstration of some of the genjutsu I know but the majority of them target draining one’s sanity limit and with you being a Dakar that wouldn’t be good idea.” Takeshi stated without looking at either of them as he continued to make his seals. Then again he could always use Mind Splice on the kid to boost his lesser genjutsu to levels where they would affect him but that was too much of an effort on his part to be fair. But if the kid did ask, he would be obliged to do so. How troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime29th May 2017, 10:05 pm

Yama nodded at the man's answer and bowed again, "Thank you for the words senpai. I think that helps in me figuring out what I am going to do." The young Kurogane would then turn back to the girl as he looked her in the eyes with determination. "Though I am unsure if a Dakar technique could facilitate it, I do believe there is something else. Would you mind letting me test out a technique on you that ive been studying among some scrolls and tell me if it is a suitable concealment?" he would ask Minerva as he walked toward her.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime30th May 2017, 4:34 pm

Minerva thought for a moment before nodding. It wouldn't hurt to let the student that she was supposed to be helping test out some techniques on her "Afterwards, I can show you an example of such a technique on the Genjutsu side of things, if you would like. I feel as though it would be safer on my end, due to none of my own illusions being capable of eroding one's sanity." She stood there, waiting for the male to test whatever he had out on her. She was actually very interested in what he would produce. Much could not be expected from an average Academy Student, but some were full of surprises.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime30th May 2017, 6:24 pm

Now that he thought about it a rampaging Dakar might be quite the sight to see. Alas, chipping away the kid’s sanity so that he could see what they were really like when they lost their cool wasn’t an option but that didn’t mean he couldn’t find a Dakar to torment in the near future, afterall there should be some Dakar missing ninja around these parts ripe for the picking. He couldn’t stop himself from smiling at the thought of how interesting it would be to see them go from completely insane to burning rage. Maybe he would go right after this and have Calesto tag along for the ride. With that settled he would go back to drawing his seals.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime30th May 2017, 9:47 pm

Yama nodded and focused on the chakra in his system. Dakar naturally leaked chakra so to get ahold of it was a bit troublesome, but nonetheless, he got ahold of it and molded its command. He would formulate its composition and purpose all together in a matter of seconds while locking eyes with Minerva. The mental projection of chakra would transfer between the two and then... Everything seemed to change for Minerva. Yama and Takeshi faded from her eyes and memory as the chakra worked to cover it up and formulate a hold upon her receptors and memory. All she saw was the training field. Why was she there? What was she doing? Those would be the types of thoughts that might go through her head as the Fabrication locked into her mind. She was completely and utterly... Alone. Yama would take this chance to move around her to her back where he was prepared to touch her to let her out if she didn't get out of it herself somehow.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime30th May 2017, 10:00 pm

Minerva was confused for a moment. Why had she come here? Why was she....alone? There had been something that she was supposed to do today...mentoring, yes? Then why wasn't she doing it? What had happened to her memory? She looked around wildly, her one good eye wide and flicking about to see if there was someone, anyone around her. There was no one and she began to panic a bit. But then, as soon as the chakra had descended, it lifted and she could see the Entity and everyone else around her. She gave a sigh of relief and turned to look at the male who was poised to touch her in order to release her from the illusion "That was impressive. I was...rather terrified. A Dakar's Fabrication is a frightful thing indeed..." She nodded and carded a hand through her hair "Would you like to work on more Mental based techniques? Or perhaps feel what it is like to be affected by Genjutsu? A Dakar's resistance towards Genjutsu is not absolute, after all."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime31st May 2017, 4:03 pm

Oh? How interesting. Takeshi thought to himself as he managed to catch what was going on between the two. The genjutsu he had used on her had managed to somehow terrify the kid who seemed to have a rather calm and collected. Dakar’s fabrication was something that he was quite interested in, would it be possible for him to combine such a power with his already frightful genjutsu? Maybe, if he asked Liara they could pick up some Dakar DNA if that would be feasible. If not he could always find a Dakar to carry his child creating a very powerful hybrid. Either way, he was quite interested in to see what else the boy could do.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime31st May 2017, 10:32 pm

Yama smiled as it was a success before kneeling down and drawing ineligible patterns within the dirt as Minerva spoke. "That's true. My race's resistance does get better as we progress in training. Though not very easily. I am only immune to the most basic. Which can be annoying. But I actually just came up with a few ideas of some more Fabrication if you'll allow me to demonstrate them to make sure the method is correct. Though minor, I think they could be of some use in close combat," said Yama, with Yami actually being the battle genius that brought these ways to mind. Yama was the brains really, breaking down and figuring out how to mold the chakra. He was usually clumsy a lot when it came to physical activities, but the few times Yami took control of him, he had done some incredible stuff. Though Yami often fumbled on his seal work and chakra control. "For the first thing, if you're willing to help me test these formulas. I'd like you to hold a weapon. Can be one hand, two hands, or even two handed. Anything will do," he would say as he stood back up finishing the preparations. "I also don't mind you attempting to use Genjutsu on me. Though I do not know if it will be too helpful due to the different types of genjutsu being so varied. But you're the Senpai, so sorry if I spoke out of turn." Yama had realized he was getting to be a bit rude in how he was speaking and quickly made an apology bow. Sometimes his brain got ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)   Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching the Greenhorn (Team Training)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next