Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Empty
PostSubject: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 2:54 pm

Spoiler:

Kris truly felt like a detective or something as she re-read over the scribbled notes she had taken when having this mission explained to her. It was her first mission working with the Bachiatari and she didn't want to disappoint them by doing a bad job. Besides, this seemed like a fairly simple mission that some lazy people just didn't want to bother with by the sounds of things. Even reading what little information she was given Kris could see there were issues with the whole 'suicide' image, and this was her mission, to stop that.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 3:13 pm

The official threw his hands in the air as she accepted the mission. The paperwork is all that he had in his mind warning her one last time," You're making a huge mistake. well i warned you, prepare to be bored all day". He'd then instruct her to visit the local retirement home where Mrs, Merlin Makabee  resides. Once Kris would get there, even the nurses in the facility sighed and threw their hands up. The reaction seemed very similar as everyone believed that she has gone a bit off the rails mentally and that this poor girl would be wasting her time supervising her. If she would follow the nurse to her room she'd notice that the nurse had dried up mud underneath his shoes. He'd lead her directly to Mrs. Makabees room. " Well gal, there you are! the humbled Mrs. Makabee is inside waiting for you." If Kris chose to open the door a strong drug like aroma rush throught the door as Mrs. Makabee can be seen smoking a bunch of leaves with her cat in the room, meowing lazily. ""Ah ya came early? Filthy thugs...*coughs..coughs* ya cant even keep your promise and show up at midnight. Tell the Order of The Wet Pussies this for me!" Mrs. Makabee pulls a cord to send a gallon of paint swinging towards Kris' head just missing it. After missing Mrs. Makabee would be discouraged.  " Well... thats all i got, please make it quick." The cat would seem to surrender as well, "Meow"
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 5:02 pm

Kris would follow, giving each person smiles as she went along, figuring that there would be no point in even arguing with a single one of them as they seemed to have all but given up. When the door to the room swung up, she tried to remain stoic and unresponsive, like a true warrior would. But the smell alone was enough to catch her deeply off guard, and when something came whizzing past her head she would practically jump out of her skin. "...Ugh, was that really necessary?" She questioned before turning back to the nurse, "If you don't mind, I will require time alone. If you can please clear the adjacent rooms by eleven tonight, it would help my investigation," She would then shut the door on the nurse and lock it behind her. "Ms Makabee? If you don't mind I'm just... going to have a look around." She would tell her, stepping forwards slowly towards the cat, outstretching her hand as she asked the cat itself to pet it. "My name's Kris, I'm with the division of the Bachiatari that you oh so calmly requested the aid of," She would say as she was clearly meaning it as a joke, "But, it's my job here to make sure that you are not in fact in any danger. And if you do in fact turn out to be, to make sure the dearly departed will be the unfortunate sole victim we are aware of."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime20th April 2017, 2:37 pm

A huge sigh of relief when Mrs. Makabee when Kris would identify herself as her protection for the night. Her eyes began to water , thinking of how that couldve been her last couple of moments. The nurse nodded at Kris' request and left the two alone to go and set things in order. Mrs. Makabee would struggle onto her feet and make her way to the bathroom sink. As Kris looked around she'd turn the facet on and begin to wash her face. Depending on where Kris' looking she would notice her window locks broken. If she investigates any further she'd find dried up mud along the rails of the window. "Oh my darling! I ..I was soo scared i forgot to offer you a drink."Mrs. Makabee would say as she fights to compose herself. " What would you like? tea? water? i can make some juice and please any questions you may have ill tell you!" She'd wipe away the tears forming under her eyes while she makes her way to the kitchen to prepare Kris a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime20th April 2017, 4:17 pm

Kris hummed to herself as she began her quick investigation of the room, with bits and pieces running through her mind in a whirlwind. She had to keep focused though, pick out what she needed to think more on, then actually do it. "I would love some tea thank you," Kris turned around briefly to answer with a smile. "So one question, you were, shall we say, smoking, then I came in. How strong is the stuff you smoke? Or should I say, do you take enough that you would actually fall asleep quite deeply at night?" She questioned whilst examining the broken locks on the windows. "And where do you discard the ends? I might assume from where you were sat you might just throw them out of the window. How often do the nurses come to clear that up?" She would look out the window for said evidence of her hunch. "I would also ask that if you have a peculiar sensation at any time in my presense like paralysis, please don't fret, it will just be a rather sudden way to protect you if I have no other choice," As a precaution she wouldn't tell the woman exactly what she would do, knowing it might worry her, but if the room was bugged, she couldn't exactly give away her ability.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime25th April 2017, 10:51 am

Mrs. Makabee boiled the tea while listening to Kris' questions. She'd asked Mrs Makabee about the herbs she was smoking earlier and her face turned a bright red in embarrassment. " Yes the stuff is pretty strong, but I'm use to this kind of herbal treatment. Also i don't usually do this sort of stuff all the time....I thought i was going to die." She'd attempt to justify what the young lady saw her do. She'd then walk over to the chair she was sitting on before and show her the built in ash tray. "Is this going to help you catch the assas..." Mrs. Makabee cocks her head towards the clock wide eyed and in fear while the clock hits 6pm. After a few moments her cat would meow and rub itself against her leg snapping her out of it." the nurses clean twice a day at 9am and 9pm. I dont get paralyzed but i do get afraid." A knock on the door could be heard.

OOC: 6 more posts until Midnight.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime28th April 2017, 3:24 pm

Kris turned back towards her with a smile after letting her take a moment to calm from what seemed sudden panic, "Oh, no, you misunderstand. But it might be best I not say any further as a precaution," She continued her little search around the room. "And actually, that bit of knowledge does help just a little," She stepped in close to whisper to the woman, "Your nurse and your window ledge have mud. I asked if she might have had a reason to be out there," She hunched down then and began to stroke the cat once more before the knock to the door, in which case Kris would go to answer it, opening the door partially so she was blocking the entire view to whoever it was.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime29th April 2017, 4:04 pm

The cat purred in delight as Kris stroked his fur. Mrs.Makabee had an even more worried look on her face, thinking that the room she spends most of her time in might be bugged. She didnt realize that her window ledges were muddy, and she never took the time to check out the nurse's shoes either. Is Kris implying that the nurse might have something to do with it? That would be some serious bad news because that nurse earlier has been her most reliable nurse for the past week and a half. He has had access to her room at any time he wanted, even if she was asleep. Mrs. Makabee couldn't contain the worry, she had to ask. A knock at the door would pull Kris' attention towards it, and right before she could check who it was, Mrs. Makabee would whisper towards her. " You think that nurse did it?!!!....... seriously, seriously wait dont open the door.... oh my geez, oh my geez , he couldve done anything!" As Mrs. Makabee goes into panic, Kris opened the door to see the same nurse standing outside. With a great big smile he'd wave to her," Hiya!" He'd then lower his voice a bit. " So... i did exactly what you asked. None of her neighbors know what's going on here; it's our way of keeping the peace around here, so if Mrs. Makabee can refrain from telling the other occupants that would be greatly appreciated. So do you need anything else? Drinks? Food? let me know" Strands of cat fur similar to Mrs. Makabee's cat could be seen on his scrubs. Earlier Kris followed from behind and couldn't notice the fur, but now that they're facing one another its now detectable.  Before the nurse can leave and fetch Kris anything she might want if any he would have a concerned look on his face, as if he was very interested in knowing what she knew. Continue in a low voice after a few moments of silence he'd look seriously into her eyes and ask, " Are we ok here?...you know, us staff members. Mrs. Makabee is a bit delusional....riiiigghht?"

OOC: 4 posts until midnight.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime29th April 2017, 8:26 pm

Kris took a second in order to try and calm the woman before she would have opened the door, "Please Mrs. Makabee, I'm here to protect you and I fully intend to do just that. From what you're telling me, it honestly is sounding likely there is some involvement. In which case I am more wary." She would speak in a low tone before answering the door to that exact nurse they were speaking about. Every possibility that came to mind thought for dominance and with such a short time she had to give as many enough time as possible. Most of all was the unbelievable timing. When talking about the staff member she'd met earlier, they would just happen to turn up? Unlikely. "We're ok thank you." She would take a glance back towards the woman, thinking about how best to truly test of the room was bugged or not. She stepped out around the door just a little more whilst she still blocked the way and could still see in to the room. "And just how much does she smoke? I swear I say something stupid and she just flies off the handle in believing everything I say. Who would really believe something so silly?" She questioned. A little bit blunt of a question to try and trip them over, but if he worked out she would know exactly her next move. Her hand crystalised a little, scratching a heart shape into the door as a little sign and hope that the woman would understand she was playing the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime30th April 2017, 1:21 pm

Mrs Makabee understood the sign and simply took a seat to calm down while Kris and the nurse spoke outside. The nurse chuckled a bit nodding repeatedly at everything Kris said about Mrs. Makabee. A look of relief can be seen on the nurses face as he came in agreement with her. "Yeah, yeah, you're right. Mrs. Makabee does over do the medicinal herbs. It's not a surprise that she has been delusional about the whole thing. Well my shift is about to end soon, thank you for caring. He would then hand Kris a white pill. " Please make sure Mrs. Makabee takes this pill by 11pm. Its her anxiety medication, also keeps her from hallucinating during wee hours of the night. Can i trust you to do this? It's of high importance or else she can be a danger to herself."

As they spoke Mrs. Makabee's voice could be heard in the background calling for her cat." Bambee... Bambee,  come Bambee , lets change your wraps, love.  Oh love, if you dont stop biting yourself im going to have to rub spicy sauce all over your fur to burn your tongue." Mrs. Makabee would change the cat's wrapping around its leg and throw away the bloody wraps. She'd lift the cat and kiss its nose causing the cat to look confused and respond with a cute meow. Mrs. Makabee would move her face closer to the cat's nails, " ugh! what is that dirt under your paw. I really did a bad job in cleaning you today love. " She'd put the cat down and the cat would move towards Mrs. Makabee's couch and curl up on the seat. Mrs. Makabee then started pacing and biting her nails as the clock hit 8pm.  Kris would need to gather all the information that she could within the 4 hours that she had.

Once 11:10pm came along a different nurse would knock on the door. This nurse was a young lady," Hi! You're Peewee right? Something came in for you. Guy that dropped it off was pretty cute! Although ....seeing you now he might be a little too old for you. Well let me know if you need anything." She'd then hand Kris a basket and leave. The basket was filled with small fruits for snacks, Rice, cooked meat, and ice cream but no note or anything to see who it was from. I guess the person who sent it for her just assumed she'd know.

OOC: 2 posts until midnight
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime30th April 2017, 6:15 pm

Kris held on to the pill, curious over just why this was the first time she'd heard about needing to take the pill. She was still pondering absolutely everything possible the whole time, and by the time 11pm came around she was still wondering if the pill was actually necessary. As a precaution of course, she had been friendly with the woman and offered to make tea time and time again, with intention to mix the pill with a cup if she really needed to.

When the new Nurse came around, she couldn't help but flinch hard when the nickname that Armen gave her was dropped. It certainly did help in telling her that everything within shouldn't be too bad. "It's... fine. He's my sensei," She would tell the nurse as she closed the door again. As another precaution she would empty out the basket to check everything in there. Once happy there was no tampering, she sat down to run everything through her mind one last time before midnight came around. The two nurses she had encountered, whilst the latter had been only brief she had met with Armen himself, who when it came to it she was sure might actually be somewhere nearby to check up on her. There was the dirt. It was on the window, the first nurse's shoes, and the cat's claws? Potential scenarios were coming through her mind whilst she snacked on the rice and meats.

With midnight approaching she made sure to fill herself on the actual meal whilst sharing the desert parts with Mrs. Makabee. "... How... How was Ms. Robenshi killed? How do they say she killed herself? I feel like I forgot to ask."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime14th May 2017, 8:36 pm

Mrs. Makabee smiled innocently as Kris offered some of her desert. She hadnt noticed how hungry she had gotten . The two of them spent most of the day together in doors avoidng everyone, that Mrs. Makabee forgot to eat.  That is when she'd remember her pills." Wow my pills, I've forgotten,I must  contact the nurse. " As she moves towards the help button on the wall she'd hear Kris' question. She'd stop in her tracks and sit down on the floor in front of her. The story was always very difficult to tell. And when she did tell it, she spared no detail about their relationship.  

" We..well for as long as I've known Miya she's always been a bit of a conspiracy theorist. We became close friends because of our cats, but personally I always found her a bit....unhinged. " Mrs. Makabee would chuckle a bit uncomfortably, as she began to seem a bit awkward, " You know, the first time we shared a conversation; she opened up and told me that she was a former shinobi. I actually believed her, until she told me that she was investigating something.... After much prying and meddling she finally told me, that she's looking for the league of the wet pussies. " Her face would turn red feeling a bit dirty having said that out loud. " I thought it was a dumb vulgar joke, a month ago, when she asked me to take care of her cat. You might not get it since you're soo incredibly young; but people our age dont really ...go on vacation.  Next day, Nurses found her hung with both of her wrist's slit." Mrs. Makabee would cover her mouth feeling a bit disgusted by the thought of what happened. " Three days after her cat went missing from my room, i think it may have left through the window some how to look for Miya. But we are soo high up, there's no way it would survive the fa.."

A loud sound of music would fill the room as twelve am hits. The music was creepy and completely random. The cat was extremely startled and would run under the bed to escape the sound. Mrs. Makabee would run to the kitchen and grab a broom . Once she got the broom she'd continuosly bash it against the radio, striking harder everytime as if  to calm herself down and let the fear out before she screamed. "COME ONNNNN!!!", she then start breaking down in tears as the room fell silent for a while. 12am was here, but yet no one showed. No one at all, as a matter a fact the whole establishment seemed ridiculously quiet. Suddenly a bang can be heard from the adjacent room as if someone had bumped into a drawer.  The time was 12:05am and the sounds from the other room was all that could be heard. " What do we do? what do i do, hurry hurry tell me please."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime24th May 2017, 5:02 pm

"Yes, I was given these by the nurse," Kris said and showed the pills she'd been given not too long before. "It was the nurse I was suspicious of so I apologise for withholding them. But please, take a strong look just in case," She let the woman speak however, listening in to everything that was said and continued to formulate everything in her mind. When midnight hit she threw her suspicion aside, moving to the older womans side as she attempted to try and calm her. She wasn't honestly paying a lot of attention however, focusing her senses to work out what was going on around them before the silence fell. She remained with her arm around the woman, still looking around and listening until the banging next door. "... dammit," She muttered under her breath. "Alright, I need to go and check that out," She told her sternly, stepping away and holding her hand against the wall. She would silently turn and pressed her finger to her own lips to signal to be silent, though only seeming to mean about her touching the wall as she secretly set up her Crystal Mirror along with 2 clones forming out rather quickly as both immediately blending in to their surroundings, one staying on the ground whilst the other took a perch up in the upper corner of the room. "I'm going to look next door, stay here and lock the door behind me. Do not let anyone else in. Even me. No matter what, that door stays closed and locked as soon as I leave." She knew it was a bit of a risk, but this was also likewise the best way to keep the woman, and anyone else in the building, safe. To make sure, she smiled and winked at the woman, hoping it got her point across that she wasn't just abandoning her. With that said, she dashed up and out of the room, making sure to not move until Ms Makabe moved to lock the door behind her. Once that was done, she rushed through in to the door where the banging had come from.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime8th June 2017, 3:42 pm

(OOC: im sorry that ive taken soo long. This story takes a bit of time for me to come up with and on top of that ive been really busy.)

As Kris left to go investigated a noise would be heard by Mrs. Makabee. She'd turn to face the outside window where a shadow figure appeared. Mrs. Makabee's breathing intensified as she began to hyper ventilate  and back away from the large figure. With its strength the large figure lifted the  window open and walked right in. Standing tall right in the middle of the living room."It's Over!"

Meanwhile....

Kris rushed in through the door to find a man startled by her sudden and loud entrance. While in shock the man would reach for a weapon but hit his knee over a pushed out drawer which would cause him to hit the ground hard. He'd hold his knee in pain while scooting away from Kris. " Alright ..alright..alright... Its me ..its me! the familiar voice would say as he reaches his hand out signaling for Kris to stop. The man moved closer to a window where the moonlight would reveal his face. It was the nurse from earlier that Kris had suspected. This is definitely not a good look for him, but he'd do his best to explain his reason for being here. "Please...I know this looks bad, i should've left hours ago i know, but please hear me out... I.. I did leave, but then i came back because of something i saw yesterday morning." If given the chance the nurse would compose himself before rising to his feet and continuing. " The day that Ms. Robenshi died was my first day.  I saw how shaken up Mrs. Makabee was over the whole thing, so i took it upon myself to help her as much as i could. She asked only one thing of me, and it was to find Ms. Robenshi's cat, Jinx. I searched and searched but couldn't find the beast until this morning. The damn thing was in the alley near here just standing there in the rain along with another. I wanted to snatch Jinx so i did my best to go unnoticed. I thought it'd be clever and almost ninja like to use the rain to cover the sounds of my footsteps, but it also hindered my sight a bit so i couldn't see very well. While crouching and waiting for the perfect moment i heard something that totally freaked me out. Jinx was talking...not cat like talking either.. i mean he WAS! HE WAS CAT LIKE TALKING... and i didnt understand, but then he said some more things and I did understand.. I understood it i SWEAR! It made no sense to me, but i know i understood. But then Jinx looked back at me and i got startled and they ran off" The nurse smacked his forehead realize how made up this story sounds. " look...i know ive been acting kind of weird all day. But thats because after i saw him, you arrived. Like why would Bachiatari decide to take Mrs. Makabee seriously all of a sudden. I listened in on the conversations  and you were really picking her brain about stuff, probably testing what she knows. Granted i still dont know on what side you stand to be honest, maybe you're a wet pussy like Mrs.Makabee was talking about. The nurse sighed heavily while shivering a bit. He'd grab hold of a lamp and lift the window open to allowing cold air to fill the room as heavy rain followed." Such a stupid name for an organization, no wonder their victims dont get taken seriously. Look im aware that whither you are or not, that i dont stand a chance. Im just a nurse and my element of surprise has clearly been foiled. If you are wet pussy then please.. leave Mrs. Makabee out of it, she's a poor old lady who is starting to believe that she really is delusional. I didnt tell her anything about the meeting in the ally  so please dont hurt her. And if you can maybe spare me, i promise ill keep it quiet, ill even transfer out of this place just please dont kill me. A cat like growl and hissing could be heard from Mrs. Makabee's room where the Kris' clones were stationed.

In the room....

Mrs. Makabee is on the ground convulsing but the clones would not see anything int he room besides that. Foam is forming from Mrs. Makabee's mouth as she lays on her back suffocating and a black shadowy figure would enter the room as mentioned before, just this time anyone in that room can see the figure. The figure is a bit shorter than the figure Mrs. Makabee had seen originally. The figure dressed in black make his way towards Mrs. Makabee with a knife in his hand. " You should be happy, i gave you more time than you deserved."
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime9th June 2017, 9:47 pm

Neither clone had any idea what was happening, seeing the woman suddenly just drop in the middle of the room. One of the two clones, specifically the one in the upper corner, dismissed herself and passing the knowledge back to Kris in the other room as the figure appeared in the window began to force it open. Armed with that knowledge she began to panic slightly. In a poof she would actually switch placed with the remaining clone with the Body Replacement. "Hi, so quick thing, I just switched with a clone. Real me is back in the room. There's this... shadow thing? I don't know. Makabee just collapsed, she's foaming at the mouth. Real me is breaking the crystal that is locking the door as I speak, and protecting her. But I don't know what's wrong with her. You need to help her. I, the clone me right here, is going to protect you but you need to get in there now. Grab any medical items, we need to do this asap. I will not let my first mission end in failure like this,"

Meanwhile...

Kris would appear in the place of her clone and stand between the older woman and the figure coming in through the window. "Hold it right there, what ever you've done to Ms Makabee, you reverse it right now and maybe I'll you walk away without breaking a few limbs," She got in to a fighting stance ready to protect her, but most of all, to at least stall to let the nurse find what he needed to fix her. As she did, she would release the crystal on the door as her clone came in to take another defensive stance, whilst likewise she would be alert for Ms. Makabee's own cat. If the Nurse was right... this might not have been a single instance if there were two in the alley.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime10th June 2017, 2:42 pm

The nurse nodded at Kris' request and was more than happy to help her with the situation. More importantly he was glad that Kris wasn't actually the assassin that Mrs. Makabee had been weary of.  The nurse hurried over following the clone to the next room, where they were slowed down by the blockaded door. Mrs Makabee's convulsions intensified as the shadowy figure stood before Kris. The figure was masculine in shape and still armed with the knife. It would behoove her to be cautious as the figure seemed very willing and capable of using that weapon on her.  After a few moments her clone and the nurse would make there way through the blockade and run to the aid of Mrs. Makabee  who is now completely unconscious on the ground. The nurse would elevate her head  and tip her to her side to clear her air passages , then signal for the clone to go into the cabinets and retrieve a kit that he'd need. He'd also check her eyes with his flash  light and  check for signs  that would let him know whats wrong.  The Nurse would stare at the shadowy figure worried that he might kill him for attempting to prevent Mrs. Makabee's death. It's up to Kris to keep them all safe. " You should take him out, he's seen our faces and will come after us for sure if we dont kill him!" The nurse would let his fear govern his judgement.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime10th June 2017, 6:42 pm

The ninja moved back about 5 feet at C rank speeds and started forming hand signs. Following that, a thick mist started to spread around the area. It obscured vision from up to 80 feet. "Meow.... You would do well to remember nicely that the league of the wet pussies never failed in their mission." The meow was distinct and almost cat-like. Who was this person that she found herself facing? Either way. The ninja was moving through the area with the lightest touch on the ground, faking out vibration sensory as he used his own senses to keep track of the opponent." That old bitch will die anyway, I'm just here to be sure of it meow. "

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime14th June 2017, 2:32 pm

Kris kept her eyes forwards on the figure, she didn't want him to make any more sudden moves and she knew her clone was keeping an eye on her rear. Everything still just felt wrong, this whole situation did not feel even real. What she was piecing together was on the fringe of fantasy even. As the room flooded with mist she gave a small groan as she struggled to even see beyond arms reach. Thankfully by that point her clone had rushed to grab the medicine she was pointed to and back with the Nurse as the fog decended. Flexing her hands, the real Kris got herself ready. "Yeah? Then you'll have to kill me too." She couldn't hear him and the fog told her enough that this was an ambusher, as such she readied her body with crystals, creating a tiny disc in her palm as she readied herself. "But right now, you're using fog to blind a young girl, and attempting to murder a second old woman. Your group was 'wet pussies' right? Cause no matter how I think about it, that's definitely what you all are."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime19th June 2017, 8:44 pm

After retrieving the kit from Kris' clone the nurse would begin to extract the poison right away from Mrs. Makabee's system. She'd begin to breathe normally after a few moments, but remain unconscious while the nurse check her for any other symptoms. The nurse would then attempt to drag Mrs. Makabee and himself away from them, when mist filled the room preventing him from moving any further due to lack of sight.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime19th June 2017, 9:07 pm

As he continued to move throughout the mist, the mysterious assailant will then start his assault. From the fog, there seemed to be a string of knife attacks moving at C rank speed, Coming in and out of the fog due to the nature of the technique. Each stabbing attack did C rank damage, and there were three targets. The Chest, the leg , and the arm. kris would need some for of sensory or to deal with the fog first if she was to anticipate this mans movements because she couldn't do it through her ocular sight.

Though, what would be visible is the fact that a similar looking cat to that of Mrs. Makabee's cat would come out and start to come towards her. What was it still doing hers? Wasn't it dangerous? However, it kept staring at her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime20th June 2017, 12:47 pm

Kris was only just able to tense up her body just in time for the blows, unable to see them coming before they were so close that she could do nothing to reflect them. This would however give her an idea, whirling chakra in her hands as she was about to form a crystal shuriken that she would hold in front of her where the shadowy figure had been to create a shield to at least give her a moment to think. But then she took note of the cat. It wasn't scurrying away or anything, it was approaching her still. With the crystal still forming in her hand, still she focused upon the cat. "Please be right," She muttered. "You say you're 'wet pussies' huh? Then let's make things a little more solid," She slammed her hands together, then stared daggers at the cat. It was a risky move, but the last few minutes was giving her very little option.

Meanwhile the other clone would assist the nurse in protecting and pulling Makabee to safety.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime26th June 2017, 3:07 am

(OOC: continue the combat portion and protect the nurse ect. )
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime26th June 2017, 10:00 pm

Funnily enough, the cat didn’t move, mentioning somewhat of an evil stare as it looked into kris’s soul. She would have something akin to a shudder as she couldn’t act at all, simply keeping the cat’s gaze. And so abruptly, the cat ‘s mouth would spread as if something was coming out of it. A deformed monster resembling a cat, with pulsing black flesh.  It then continues to travel about in the fog, taking on the role as the aggressor as it continued its estrange sound from all round. It was all that Kris could hear while she was dazed. Evidently, the mysterious assailant had set up this genjutsu as soon as the battle started.  

“Meooooooooorrrr!!”

While Kris was stunned, you would believe that the assailant had time to trim her down a size. But no, that was just a distraction. Using the fact that she was stunned and using the hidden mist jutsu in question, it covered the area that they were in and blocked out vision. With that, the assailant used it absolutely with the apparition,  sneaking out of the room in order to get over to the adjacent room.  It was time for the kill, It was time to assassinate an old lady for Christ sake (Lol). But soon, kris’s clone would taste the steel of his blade as he snuck in with his silent c rank speeds and stabbed Kris in the back with the C rank knife, dealing c rank damage. However, he would only use one attack for it to be done at c rank samurai speeds.

If the clone wasn’t too durable like the real Kris, he would be in a lucky state as he started to whistle the jingle bells theme and toss his knife up and down, getting ready to kill both the doctor and the old lady.
Even if they were to scream, after the apparent stun, all Kris would hear is the monstrous screams of the apparition that she saw before. Ontop of that, with the enemy being in and out of the fog, how could she proceed if she couldn’t originally see and hear him. From her knowledge, was it a genjutsu? Was there a new enemy to fight? This was something that she had to figure out. But what if he didn’t in time? Was it really over?  Was is tight to assume the enemy wasn’t there because she couldn’t see them through the fog?

Was it over?

OOC: Time for the last push

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime2nd July 2017, 7:11 pm

Kris groaned as she found herself unable to cast her crystalisation technique upon the cat, however she was actually glad it didn't activate as she was given more information that she hadn't even thought about. Seeing her crystal clone out of the corner of her eye, under the same stun effect, she had a better idea that she was in fact held in a genjutsu. She would see the shadow, screeching, moving past her and to attack her clone that was protecting Makabee, however it would seem she was underestimated. The blow might have normally done some damage, however the crystal clone possessed natural C-rank defenses, and as such the blow was simple deterred. And with their shared endurance, they would snap themselves from the stun effect. The clone would turn to face the shadowy creature, whilst Kris herself prepared her technique; her Giant Hexagonal Shuriken. She mixed the crystal, unable to discern exactly what the shadow was made from and choosing a style that would more likely hit it due to it's unstable appearance. Once it was in hand, she threw it with her C- rank speed. Should it miss, her clone was prepared to catch it for her own use. Even so, it had the ability to change unstable molecules of gases, as such she could only hope it might effect the fog enough to at least get a better glimpse at the assassin in the genjutsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime2nd July 2017, 11:05 pm

Maybe it was luck, maybe it was coincidence. However, throwing the kunai was a bit of a shot in the dark, even with most of Kris’s sensory being hindered. The constant roaring and ringing in her ears must be torturing, being surrounded by the fog must also be tiring for he. However, she still took the chance to make that thrown, not too sure of what the outcome would be

Trying to stab the clone was something that the assassin was expecting to get rid of the person, but she had more of a durable clone than he thought. It made him back a bit to assess the situation., much to his surprise, he jumped right into the kunai that was thrown in order to attack him. Getting hit by the kunai and being dealt C rank damage, the assassin would hold the hole where his arm used to be. “Tch…”

Throwing a few prepared explosives, he would use this chance to make a getaway. Hopefully, the explosions would kill the target.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)   Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kris's First Investigation (C-rank Mission)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next