Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime13th April 2017, 2:28 pm

Cherish was spending her day outside, she was currently in a tank top and some shorts while up on the roof looking at her garden, she decided she would spend today to revitalize her garden and change some of the crops she already had planted. As she had grown more familiar with planting stronger crops she needed a larger area, and she was considering expanding her garden to the yard maybe planting a couple trees or something. At least something which wouldn't ruin the aesthetic of their home. She wondered if Omito would be coming home today she did want to run a couple of things by him and Summer because she knew they would have a tough time if they were to fight a Bijuu.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime14th April 2017, 2:43 pm

"You seem to be having fun today." Summer spoke as she leaped up onto the roof, having walked up the wall to do so. She dropped a large bag onto the floor and stretched for a moment, her top riding up slightly and showing off her stomach. Other than that simple pink top she had on a pair of black shorts and a fur lined jacket, fake, she didn't use anything real like that as she knew it might bother Cherish and her connection to Gaia. She smiled and then sent a little burst through the pack bond to tell the other girl that she wanted a hug and stepped forwards, arms out. Strangely Summer seemed to only have one sword on her, Vexos being strapped across her back to grant her the sensory aura that negated the lack of depth perception only having one uncovered eye caused. "So what did you want me to come 'round for today, anything special?" She sent through the bond, a smile on her features. She enjoyed meeting her friends and adored them both more than any other, they meant the world to her and were the main reason she fought and she made sure that both of them knew that.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime23rd June 2017, 5:45 pm

"Girlie! You're here wonderful let me just finish up here and I'll be able to tell you exactly why I wanted you and boyo to come home today." Cherish said immediately brightening up upon hearing Summer's voice and would finish up with her garden before rushing over to glomp her pack-mate. She had missed her a lot still they were always connected through the bond but she missed physically seeing her. At this point she saw her less than she did Omito which was saying much as he was never around lately. "I didn't bother you just to hang out though..it's more important than that..you've gotten the intel right? About the sighting of one of the 9?" she would whisper though she wouldn't let go yet as she hadn't gotten her full hugs worth just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime23rd June 2017, 6:11 pm

Omito took a much more casual route to the roof of their home, though flight would be seen as unusual for anyone who wasn't naturally capable of it. He landed lightly, his training with the ANBU having made him very stealth-oriented even when he was around people he could trust. It was one of the many side effects of going on mission after mission with little reprieve in-between. Such was his job description. He placed his hands in his pockets and sent a little pulse through their pack bond in order to alert the two females to his presence "And here I thought I needed to be on duty in order to be summoned for such important village-based business. In all honesty, I thought you were calling us to take a look at a new drink you were brewing, Cherish." His lip quirked up at the corner at his joke, waiting for the hugs he was sure would come. While he wasn't the most tactile or affectionate person, he knew Cherish and Summer definitely were. The fact that they hadn't seen him in a while would only make them even more hug-deprived, so he would let them take their fill. Not that he was complaining, they were his teammates and he cared for them dearly.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime28th July 2017, 8:49 pm

Summer squeezed her pack-mate gently, holding her tight and swaying side to side slightly. "Yep, heard a bit about it. I want to capture it... I don't want to let it rampage around and potentially end up killing a lot of people." She murmured before letting out a soft sigh. It was cut short however as Omito appeared in her sensory aura and she immediately dragged Cherish over, still hugging her, so she could pull Omito into a group hug and give both of them a kiss on the cheek. "We're the best team around though so there's no way we'd be able to lose when we all work together, yeah?" She grinned and nodded to both of them. "So I take it we're here to discuss a bit of a game plan and to get some training done together because it's been a long while? Might as well use the time while we have it rather than sit around and chill, as lovely as that would be!" She stepped back and rolled her shoulders, cracking her neck quickly and stretching out her fingers. It felt strange not having her swords strapped to her body, she was so used to it now that not having them felt strange, almost like she was naked or missing a part of herself. "Want me to bring Muninn-sama in to help us with things?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime29th July 2017, 1:28 am

Boyo! Hehe we are all in the same place, it's been too long I've gotten used to only seeing one of you at a time, well mainly you girlie but still." Cherish said almost turning her head to alter Summer's kiss on the cheek to a peck on the lips but she didn't want to throw her pack mates world view into a mess. She would let go of them both with a wide smile on her face nodding at Summer's question on whether to bring her elder summon into the mix, as that was one of the thing she wanted to get done. "I mainly wanted to plant some things here and we can move to a training ground for the things I really want to discuss. But I guess while I plant maybe we can talk a bit, it's been a while since we really discussed what each of us could do just as long as our last group spar really. Maybe after boyo and I hit S-rank we could do one of them again you know for old times sake?" Cherish said pulling out some seeds from her pockets and concentrating in order to alter them to what she needed.

She would exhale when she was done before planting six of the seeds equally spaced out around their yard while planting the remaining 2 on their roof top garden and then heading back to her pack mates. "Okay all done, sorry about that I haven't really gotten to replenish my supply in a while. Anyways now that my garden is settled, come I've reserved training ground ten for us." she said exhaling a bit heavily as she had used quite a bit of her life-force altering the plant life, but it wasn't enough to prevent her from training. Fortunately she didn't necessarily need to train her body this time around and she still had more than enough chakra for what she planned on learning. "So uh who wants to go first?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime29th July 2017, 5:21 pm

A small smile graced his face as Summer planted a kiss on his cheek during the group hug. She was ever the affectionate one, and that wouldn't change. He watched as Cherish went about her business planting her seeds, slightly fascinated with the process. He had always found her ability to make such strange and vibrant plant life with only some chakra and life force extremely interesting, even more so because they seemed to be different from the plants of other Dokusei. At least that was what she told him. He hadn't met very many Dokusei after all. He followed her to the training grounds, floating only a few inches off the ground, rather than his usual feet or two. Once they were there he gave a little stretch before crossing his arms over his chest lightly "I suppose I should go first, seeing as I am the one that is seen the least out of the group. During my time with the ANBU, I have filled out my skills with my abilities quite nicely, I believe. Not sure if I've told you, but I awakened, so I am now a Diablo. Sounds more menacing than it actually is to be completely honest. My original ability was Ghost Physiology, as you know, but that has know been accompanied by Soul Perception and Ectokinetic Constructs." He thought for a moment about his other skills before answering "Soul Perception allows me to, well, see souls. Ectokinetic Constructs allows me to make things out of my Ectoplasm, pseudo-living things and semi-permanent things. On top of that I have beefed up my Genjutsu a bit, especially now that I have awakened into a master of illusions." He usually wasn't one to brag, but he was proud of his advancements and he wanted to let the two most important people in his life know about them.

"What else? I have filled out my physical skills, becoming more proficient with Taijutsu and some Kintaijutsu. Most importantly, I have been brushing up on my seals. Not that I knew we would be facing a Bijuu, I just thought it would be a good idea to dabble in it. I have artificially gained Wind and Fire Release through seals, and I am working on getting Explosive. I've worked on using my Ectoplasm with the Releases, to a rather deadly effect if I do say so myself. I think that's it...Actually no." He gave a small smirk before disappearing at Echoing Flash Speeds, only to appear to Cherish's left at the same speed. If either of them possessed SSS-Rank Soul Sensory, or the ability to interact with the 5th Dimension, they would've seen Omito enter and move through the Afterlife in order to appear next to Cherish. If they didn't however, it would appear as if he had teleported "I can also do that. That's enough about me. Summer?" He slipped his arm around Cherish's shoulders lightly and hugged her to his side gently as he looked to their other teammate.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime3rd August 2017, 1:12 pm

Summer wondered whether Cherish remembered that she could detect emotions through the pack bond and decided that now was as good a time as any to take a plunge. Once they were heading towards the training grounds she leaped forwards, put her hands on Cherish's cheeks and then kissed her quickly on the lips before hopping away and winking, going through hand seals and slicing her palm on the guard of Vexos so she could use the blood to summon Muninn. With a loud, throaty caw the Raven came into existence and yawned, fluttering his wings and nodding to all three of them.

"I see that you have all grown up."
He told them, chuckling softly and then taking to the skies to follow them to the practice area. He landed once more and then stepped back to watch them and take in what they were doing, paying close attention to Omito as he spoke and then vanished... At least to Summer's eye but her summon told her what had occurred. "Incredibly fast transportation through the fifth dimension, I could see his soul throughout the entire thing." He whispered to her and she nodded.

"That's awesome. I'll go next. I've still been practicing my kenjutsu of course, I have attained the pinnacle of speed and defense that I am able to as a practitioner of Geka Seido. In addition to this I have learned how to nearly perfectly control my own body, including oxygenation of my blood, forcing myself to move despite paralysis, clearing blinding effects and so on. My mastery of this is currently something I call Ittou Shura. With it I can push myself to my absolute limits, focusing all of my stamina into a few moments of time, it heightens my physical capabilities and enables me to do things that I am normally unable to. Other than this, due to my awakening to Reaper I gained Harmony." She pointed to the earring in her right ear. "Which grants me the elemental affinity of Lightning and empowers other samurai weapons I carry. Glimmer is now able to turn liquids to diamond as well as solids and Vexos grants me greater sensory perception within its radius." She scratched her chin for a few moments before nodding. "I can also disappear to a single target by slipping between their neural pulses. Almost to the point of disappearing from their very memories while the technique is active. It is incredibly draining however and I can't keep it active for too long." She smiled to them and nodded to Cherish. "Your turn!"

Summer:

Muninn:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime3rd August 2017, 5:48 pm

Cherish was suddenly kissed and ultimately her brain may have shut down for a bit as the sudden spike of emotions shattered her world view. Sure she had been aware of Omito feeling a certain way about her but she didn't realize the same went for Summer it put her in a weird position because while she didn't understand her own feelings or what they really meant she was attracted to both Summer and Omito. So rather than tell them that she would let them feel it when she moved over to Omito to plant a kiss on him and then smirk as she successfully put the pressure on him to decide.

"Wow you too really have improved but so have I. I have mastered my water release to the point of being able to preform the majority of my techniques with just one hand seal, i e also improved my ability to weave my releases together Earth, Nature, Ghost Fire, Ghost Water, and Ghost Earth. With the last three I've managed to overcome some of my weaknesses, Ghost Earth counters Lightning while Ghost Water is proving to give my water techniques alot more omph. Ghost Fire on the other hand makes all of my debauchery plant series and my nature release that involve drugs lethal, simply because anything that isn't burnt up becomes addicted to the cocktail of substances i grow in my garden. Speaking of Nature I've gotten better at my former clan's Wood Style which specializes in combat in a large scale and is rumored to be good against the Bijuu. I've also begun my sage training so my overall techniques are much more powerful especially my ninjutsu. Cherish said before sitting on the ground witb her legs crossed.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime4th August 2017, 4:02 am

The waves of love and affection coming off of both of his pack mates set his heart beating in a rather painful rhythm, though it was a pleasant sort of pain. The kind of pain that one could live with for the rest of their days, if the person was being poetic. He gave a smile at Summer's kiss and Cherish's rather flustered reaction. The kiss placed on him sent a bit of a shock to his system, however. He felt as though Cherish was asking him to...pick. Her or Summer. But he didn't really understand that. They all obviously loved each other, the attraction was there between each member of the team. Why would he pick when they could all be happy together? With this in mind, he rested his head against Cherish's and open the flood gates, letting all of his love towards both of them wash through the pack bond like a powerful wave. If he had to choose, he would pick both.

"It seems to me like our skills have filled out quite nicely to cover our weaknesses and accentuate our strengths. And it is very lucky that each of our skills are rather useful in subduing and sealing a Bijuu, as well as training a Jinchuuriki. If the reports are true, we may need to use them sooner rather than later." He looked between the three others present "What did you have planned for this training session, Cherish? Personally, I think a spar may be good for us despite the rank difference between Ms. Sannin over there and ourselves. It would allow us to see how our changes in skills have diversified our fighting first hand, and could very well lead to new combination ideas. Since it was really your idea to even meet and do this training, it should really be left up to you."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime9th August 2017, 5:32 pm

Summer closed her eye for a few moments, just letting the feelings from the bond wash over her, a bright smile breaking over her face. She responded in the exact same manner, opening her one eye to look at them both. She would choose the two of them over anyone else, she would never be able to pick just one. She loved them both, they were her friends, her family, her anchors. She let out a happy sigh and then opened the bag she brought with her, starting to take out blades and strapping them to her body in a rather strange fashion. Vexos was shifted to her right hip, Glimmer to her left, a blade was put under each of them. Two were then put onto her back so a sheath stuck up over each shoulder and lastly one was placed across the back of her hips, the hilt standing out on her left hand side.

"I'm happy with whatever, I don't mind sparring or I could sit aside and watch you two with Muninn or you could both go up against me and my summons?"
She smiled and leaned against Muninn who proceeded to stick his beak in her hair and make sure she was preened, causing her to flail slightly and step away from him. If one listened close enough, there was definitely a quiet chuckle coming from the rather large bird. "So yeah, Cheri, your choice, what do you wanna do for this training session?" She immediately went into stretches, getting herself limbered up for the combat that was to come.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime9th August 2017, 6:28 pm

"While normally I would suggest a spar it really depends if my Bake is feeling co-operative enough to try and gather natural energy for me." Cherish said while looking at her chakra based counterpart who was hovering near Omito making kissy faces. It would stop however and pout before sitting down in a huff and trying to meditate. "Still if we did end up fighting I think it would be better if summons didn't get involved merely because it can quickly devolve into a mass melee and well my Bake is sitting out of this one. She said feeling like it wouldn't be a fair match up otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime9th August 2017, 9:19 pm

It was good to know feel those emotions flow from Summer so freely, and the smile she bore made his heart swell. He gave a soft smile and watched her get her weapons ready and then stretch. He looked between the two females for a moment before beginning to stretch himself, though he probably wouldn't be doing all that much physical activity "It seems like we are in agreement on a spar. No Summons, as per Cherish's request. So, will we do this in a three way free for all, or are we gonna do three sets of one on one?" He pulled the collar of his shirt up to cover the lower half of his face, since it doubled as a mask, before tapping the back of his hand. This motion prompted the unsealing of a folded Giant Tessen, the weapon now being perched beside Omito with his hand atop it to keep it steady "I'm cool with whatever, of course."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime11th August 2017, 5:00 pm

"Okay, I'll get my summons to sit this one out as well, Muninn will just watch and notice any obvious mistakes." She smiled at the Raven but he was pecking at the ground and then staring at it with his eye, as though it could tell him the secrets of the world. Although apparently he already had most of those. Summer shrugged and hopped back a fair bit, putting her at least thirty feet away from the pair of them before she stretched. "I'll leave it up to you as to whether we fight in a free for all or tournament style. I've been wanting to practice against strong opponents for a while now... First things first though!" Her eyes widened and she remembered to bring out each of her blades and attach the edge covers to them so that she wouldn't end up slicing her allies to ribbons if she managed to hit them, putting on two for Glimmer just in case as it was her most dangerous weapon. With that done she sheathed all of her swords once more and crouched low, focusing intently on Cherish, although she'd been watching them both for a while and she was interested to see what they'd try and do.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime14th August 2017, 7:35 am

Cherish would scan the battlefield knowing fully well that in a battle like this Summer was more dangerous to her than Omito who was likewise more dangerous to Summer than he was her. As a result she had already begun to prioritize especially since Summer was far faster now than she was all those years ago, then again so was Cherish and like always she would decide to start things off with a bang. She would twirl while sinking into the ground, sure she was banking on Omito like herself seeing Summer as the greater threat in the spar and thus hopefully intercepting the charge that she knew Summer would likely do in order to prevent her from keeping her distance.

Either way she would make hand seals when she was underground resulting in a flood of titanic proportions bursting upward from the ground at Vacuum Release speeds essentially changing the battlefield to being completely covered in alcoholic syrup. It was angled upward so that it would rise up before cascading down over the field thus preventing Summer from say reflecting it back to her or Omito from avoiding it by merely flying upward as to someone looking from the distance it would appear to be umbrella shaped. Meanwhile while she was underground she used her perfected underground movement technique to make herself even more undetectable.

Spoiler:

Training Stuff:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 6:01 pm

Summer was the bigger threat of the three of them, as Omito had no doubt she could outspeed them and probably outreach them as well. Plus Vexos was a problem, he didn't know how much of a problem since Summer mentioned it had gained a boost to its power. However, he was keeping his eyes on both of them. That was why when Cherish started to twirl, he got to moving. His Giant Tessen was in his hands and he was unfolding it, revealing the seals decorating the three moons on the blade of the fan, as well as those along the guard of the fan. He moved at S-Rank Speeds into the air, climbing about 10ft before the stream of sticky water spewed free of the ground. Two of the three moons glowed and he swung the weapon, unleashing twelve blades of spectral wind at the oncoming attack. They were all aimed at a central point, aiming to cleave a whole in the umbrella of alcoholic syrup that would enable Omito to move through it without risking being caught. His strength wasn't quite enough to deal with this the adhesiveness of his teammate's syrup.

If he had aimed his attack correctly, the syrup would fall around him leaving him relatively untouched by it. His teammate had secluded herself underground, and he knew it was better to keep tabs of them not matter what, so he changed his sight in order to pick up the souls of his teammates. He saw the pink soul of Summer, which appeared as though it possessed several swords strapped upon it, the grey soul of Muninn, which possessed wings spread wide, however Cherish's familiar neon green soul with flowers sprouting on it was absent. That was a good restriction to know, when the soul is concealed by the ground it is not able to be viewed. As an afterthought, Omito began rising higher into the air at S-Rank speeds, trying to place himself far enough out of both of their reaches at his maximum 50ft. He had to plot a little bit to perform what he was thinking of, though he didn't know if it would scar his teammates, he hoped it wouldn't. That wouldn't be very team-y of him, now would it?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime20th August 2017, 12:59 pm

Unlike usual, Summer was actually the last to move. She'd learned a lot about attacking straight away and she realised that against both of her friends she'd do better waiting to see what happened. That didn't mean she done nothing however. A single thought and chain-like markings rippled over the left hand side of her body and her nails grew into talons and she channeled chakra into her mind, ready to be utilised. Then, scarcely a second after Cherish, she spun in a circle five times, making herself quite dizzy and rocking side to side afterwards, a rather cheeky smirk on her face. With that done she stumbled slightly forwards and simply... Vanished from Omito's sight. She disappeared from his very eyes and due to his current soul sight being channeled through that, vanished from it as well.

As he flew upwards towards the water, Summer flipped forwards onto her hand at S-Rank speeds and used her other to launch an explosive burst of energy downwards, sending her skyrocketing upwards at S-Rank speeds. Flipping around while in the air she used her first hand to swing her sword upwards, deflecting the water away from her and letting her break through, still invisible to Omito's eyes. Another flicker of her sword and she flew towards him at S-Rank speeds like a rocket, appearing scarcely a foot from him and swinging the hilt of her weapon upwards to try and slam into his gut, although it was coated in diamond, meaning that his defense wouldn't be quite as useful as he'd like. All the while she had a rather goofy grin on her face, obviously quite dizzy.

Spoiler:

Copied Techs:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime25th August 2017, 5:25 pm

Once the water eventually hit the ground again Cherish would finish another set of hand seals first converting a section of the water into swamp and then spawning swamp clones which would remain concealed within the water and mud surrounding the floor of their sparring ground despite all of them doing like the original and spinning so that they could initiate teeter dance. Cherish would remain in the ground while her swamp clones got to work changing the area to suit her so she could actually turn the tide of the spar into something overwhelmingly in her favor. One of them would make hand seals before expelling a pond of sticky syrup within the Earth Flow Swamp increasing it's danger and the viscocity of the swamp area while another of it's counterparts would proceed to make hand seals while observing two other swamp clones who were in the water burst upward at high speeds. After making the final hand seal (Snake) and holding it the two would change into twin dragons comprised of earth which would be sent towards Summer.

The others would likewise make hand seals as well to do things of their own albeit demonstrating a classic combination of hers which she had long since enhanced with the learning of additional techniques. Now instead of merely spawning water clones and having them use Teeter Dance to launch Drunken Syrup Dragon Bullets at high speeds now she would link that to her Drunken Syrup Dragon Whip technique in order to cause those swimming water clones to each form into dragons each under the control of a single Swamp Clone. Furthermore while she would launch them at her teammates (3 at Omito, 2 at Summer) even if they missed she could still use her teammates proximity to them to ensnare them in another swamp clone's follow up. It was called the Drunken Syrup Dragon Whirlpool and essentially entailed the formation of a whirlpool off of the water in the air which would attempt to wrap both Summer and Omito in it's grasp and drag them down to the swamp filled lake which Cherish had created below.

"Alright. Begin Phase 3." Cherish would think to herself already preparing a potential follow up assuming she was successful in getting at least one of them. She wanted to show them exactly how much she had grown and was tired of being shown up just because her style of combat didn't favor blitz tactics or could ensnare people without them even knowing. She wanted to show the power of ninjutsu for once, especially since the only other time she got to really show her stuff neither of her teammates had been able to witness it.

Spoiler:

Swamp Clones:

Sticky Water Clones:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime5th September 2017, 12:45 pm

Summer disappeared, which worried Omito a great bit. She was dangerous when you could see her, but when you couldn't that meant you were in quite a bit of danger indeed. Deciding that his earlier demonstration of his new power was a bit of a waste, considering that the element of surprise was always good in battle, Omito ectoported once more, disappearing into the 5th Dimension at Ripping Discord speeds whilst also preparing a bit of a surprise, before reappearing at the edge of Cherish's large mud/alcoholic syrup pond/lake....thing at the same speeds. Once there he unleashed a volley of four shuriken from one hand, each coated in flaming ectoplasm, the four shuriken being aimed directly at the pond. Due to it being comprised of highly flammable syrup (thank you, alcohol), the entire surface of the pond would erupt into flames, trailing damage throughout the entire thing and hopefully destroying the clones swimming within the water. He was sure Cherish was safely underground, so the flames shouldn't damage her there. He thought quickly about what he could do to launch an attack at Summer...

He expended an A-Rank of his soul in order to forge an Ectoplasm Clone, the creation performing his own Ectoportation in order to appear above Summer, whether she had gotten hit by the assault launched by Cherish or not, launching two quick Ectoplasmic Bombs at the pinkette before launching two kunai into those bombs with A-Rank strength, granting them an extra layer of damage atop that of the ectoplasmic bombs. The true Omito dashed back and up away from the edge of the now flaming pond in order to try and ensure a surprise attack from Cherish couldn't be launched.

Spoiler:
Ectoplasm Clone:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime10th October 2017, 4:30 pm

Training Topic End, Gobi is here.

Post the stuff you're learning.

4 Posts utilised for Guardian's Mark(S) and Valravn's Hysteria(S)

2 Posts utilised for Elemental Chakra Saber(A) and Static Convergence Field(A)

All 6 posts used.

Also, Muninn's technique applies across the entire topic, not just after he's summoned due to training after he is summoned technically. No need to differentiate.

Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime10th October 2017, 5:17 pm

Posted 7 Times Thus Claiming:

SS-rank: Ghost Sage Mode (-4 Posts)
S-rank: Ghost Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld (-2 Posts)
A-rank: Sage Art: Wood Style - Wood Locking Wall (-1 Post)

Last edited by Savannah on 10th October 2017, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime10th October 2017, 5:23 pm

Posted 6 Times, Claiming:

TBA

Note: Sav, you already trained Herbal Remedy Brewing in this topic, so you don't need to pick it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)   Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casa del Fantasma Alcohólica (Team 10 Training Topic)
Page 1 of 1