Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime5th June 2015, 5:29 am

R'tari was in the middle of the training grounds waiting for the rest of his squad to arrive, it seemed like Kisuke had finally returned and just in the nick of it as well. The Chunin Exams were around the corner and apparently he figured his genin could use the experience by submitting them as participants. R'tari seeing this had panicked and sent word via letter to Nyen and Kaida for an emergency team meeting, before stopping by and telling his sensei to show up as well and to procure technique scrolls for the tutelage of his squad members. In his own opinion both of them were too unskilled to participate since for the most part they had been working on chakra control, conditioning and team building exercises as a result while he was confident they'd be able to pick up new skills quickly he new that their overall technique arsenal was limited at the moment.

I wonder when they'd get here. R'tari said, having taken some scrolls of his own left to him by his parents, it wasn't much just a couple of Earth Nature Transformation Techniques for Nyen and bunch of genjutsu scrolls for Kaida since he figured she might be good at them since she was training for a medic and thus would have above average chakra control.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime7th June 2015, 7:00 pm

Nyen spotted R'tari as she entered the grounds. She walked with her head high towards him, though in her head a million thoughts were running through her mind. All of which more than worried her.

"Oh geez. What if i fall? or trip? I'd emberass myself infront of my team. and sensei! and R'tari is already so mucb more advanced than us. i bet he just thinks we're a bunch of babies. I don't blame him! i mean look at me."

Her face grew more stern as she refocused her attention on R'tri and the task at hand. she wouldn't show fear OR emberassment. Nyen raised a hand and waved at R'tari, making sure he knew she was there as to not startle him. "So....I assume Sensei will be here soon. I'm glad we're finally geting around to this. I've been itching to kick an ass or two." She was, which was true. having been in the domes for so long spending days just hanging around, Nyen had been so happy when found out about the chunin exams, she had to keep herself from shouting out!

and even though it may prove to be difficult, she was itching to kick HIS ass in particular. She knew it would be difficult but Nyen would consider the training day a success if she could get one good, swift attack landed on R'tari.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime8th June 2015, 12:28 am

Ah Nyen, you've arrived, it's nice to see you again. R'tari said with a smile as he saw his squad member before chuckling a bit at her eagerness, how he wished he kept the happy outlook. He would get serious though as of all things he didn't joke about the Chunin Exams, sure this time it would most likely be safer because all the villages were allied and it wasn't hosted by the brutes aka the Shogunate. But still it never hurt to be over prepared. The Chunin Exams...are around the corner so me and him have decided to train rather than attempting to go on anymore mission. I've taken time to study what non-classified information there is on your clan in the general library. It seems you guys are known for your ability to manipulate your iron sand by just moving your arms? Or something like that, so I thought to myself why not making a Taijutsu fighting style revolving around that concept to help enhance it. he said getting slightly passionate because he enjoyed learning and utilizing taijutsu especially when it was something he could help teach his allies.

So that's what we are going to do today, I'm going to attempt to hit you at varying speeds and you can't dodge using your legs or lower body at all. You can use anything else, including any defensive techniques to reinforce your body so my hits don't hurt as much, deflections or counters with your arms and of course just moving your upper body. Sure it seems like a pain but it'll give you an advantage later on trust me. he said ending his mini lecture to make sure Nyen was paying attention to him, he didn't want to seem overbearing but really wanted to stress the importance of this specific training.

Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime8th June 2015, 1:48 am

"Well, alright then" Nyen said, taking her defensive position. She pulled one foot back, turning her body to R'tari making it harder for him to possibly hit her chest or stomach and also making the area of space he COULD hit much smaller. She brought her arms up to her side in fists and focused on the sand around her briefly as iron sand began to flow towards her, slowly. The sand began to cover her feet and solidify, holding her feet in place as to not cheat. It also gave her exceptional balance.

"I'm not saying don't hold back or anything, but don't go treating me special." she half smiled, raising her eyebrows tauntingly.

Jutsu used::
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime8th June 2015, 2:25 am

Yosh. But first here. R'tari said pulling out a scroll before throwing it at Nyen so she could catch and read it. Inside are some earth release techniques left to me by my mother...I figured you could use them since I myself have no skill at elemental nature transformation.. he said trailing off but waiting long enough so that Nyen could open the ground and look through the scroll to see the first technique namely Earth Release: Earth Spear. If you channel your earth chakra into your skin it should work to help reinforce your body, it's one of the few things I remember her using alot. he said rubbing the back of his head awkwardly before clearing his throat and shifting into the Goken stance.

Alright, here I come. he said before taking off at swift release speeds deciding to start off light, and once he got close to her throwing out three kicks, two to her head while the last was aimed at her waist each of them being launched at swift release speeds except the last one which was thrown out a bit faster clocking at bullet release speeds.

Spoiler:

Earth Scroll in that specific order:
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime8th June 2015, 3:54 am

Nyen saw the first kic coming and raised her arm, blocking the two first kicks which had been aimed for her head. She barely had a moment to bring her arm back and ready for the next hit before she felt R'taris foot in her side. , pushing her back. it had been so quick she barely had time to blink.

"Dammit Nyen, that's the best you got? don't be such a wimp!" she yelled at herself in her head. She barred her teeth, swayed forward and countered the force R'tari had dealt steadying herself with the iron sand around her feet. instead of bringing her fists back to her sides, she brought her farther back arm forward to a fist a half foot away form her forhead, covering her head and making it possble to block any hits like that again, the other hand she brought to a blocking position level with her shoulder. bringing herknees apart and slightly bending them, she waited for the next move. "FOCUS dangit Nyen. you will NOT embarass yourself infront of your teammate!" she thught to herself, narrowing her eyes at R'tari and nodding indicating he could take another shot.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime9th June 2015, 6:14 pm

R'tari would pause after the attacks landed waiting to see if she was okay, truly he was surprised that she managed to block the high-kicks it meant she was faster than he initially thought which was good but he was sure if he repeated it she would get the hang of it quicker. As a result he would try it again except this time it would be two high kicks using his other leg at swift release speeds towards her less protected side while a mid kick at bullet release followed by one aimed at her waist at the same speed. Focus, watch my leg movements don't rely on only anticipation and you'll eventually see it I have faith in you. he said as he threw out the kicks one part advice, one part wanting to see how she did against an opponent talking to her. Whether it would cause her to lose focus trying to bite out a reply or would she ignore it until she guarded properly, these were just tactics he knew her opponents might use, repeating techniques that worked, talking mostly trash talk to get inside her head.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime12th June 2015, 11:47 pm

Nyen saw that R'tari was using his other leg. She barely heard what he had said, focusing more on his foot now flying towards her shoulderIn a moment of either instinct or panic (Nyen really wasn't sure which it was) She lowered her upper arm slightly and opened her hand, letting R'taris ankle land on her palm. Her grip tightened while she brought her other arm up at swift release speed to grasp with both hands. She would twist her upper body away form him and pull R'tari over her shoulder to toss him . She knew she should be simply blocking R'taris attack, but she felt she needed to prove herself and to show that she had a few tricks up her sleeve as well. She hoped that by surprising R'tari, she could catch him off guard.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime15th June 2015, 2:43 am

His kick would land however getting thrown or worse still pulled underground while being thrown was something he wasn't all that familiar with, thankfully though rather than do something which would of most likely resulted in him being planted in the ground like a turnip she just threw him. As a result R'tari would move through the air managing to tuck his body into a ball and land on his feet toppling backward since it was still an odd landing. Good good your learning, one of the surest way to land something on another opponent is anticipating the strike and letting it land where you want it to, then using that opportunity to strike at the same moment. Not exactly something one can usually do since it requires a certain level of being able to take hits but once you can you can even catch the fastest of opponents. R'tari said once he stood up again slipping into the Goken fighting style once more.

I've seen you've grown used to that level of speed which is good, but Swift Release is only a step up from non shinobi level speed. I will use a minimum of Bullet Release from now on so that you can get used to that as well. he said before shooting off at C-rank speed (Bullet Release) before pivoting with his right leg and spinning into a backfist aimed at Nyen's chest. If the backfist impacted her R'tari would stop suddenly in order to concentrate his entire movement into the impact as he utilized Leaf Flowing Wind in an attempt to get her to dodge rather than block or at least understand the consequences of doing so against every attack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime16th June 2015, 5:22 pm

"Fine. Come at me then." Nyen would say with a tone of sass. A flaw or hers, which she was well aware of, what her tendency to become quite mouthy when she was secretly upset. It seemed to turn her tears of distress into dry tears of anger.
When R'tari launched forward, Nyen decided to take a new approach to her dodging. Nyen would duck as to dodge R'tari, as she dodged, Nyen made a hand seal and took advantage of her Iron Sand pooled in the ground below her. She sunk herself into the ground, then utilizing her earth vibrations Ninjutsu, she would pinpoint where R'tari would land. At that point she would move through the ground at bullet release speeds, aiming to pop up behind him as to surprise him. "boo" she would playfully tease as she stood behind him.

Spoilers:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime16th June 2015, 8:03 pm

Kisuke wasn't too far away from the duo as they practiced, well it was more like R'tari training Nyen in basic hand to hand combat. Which was a good thing if you asked him yourself, it was good that his team was able to train without much supervision. He had heard rumors about the progress most of the other genin squads, and knew that he would have to buckle down in order to get his own team up to par. So as R'tari would start off with a leaf whirlwind to attack Nyen, he would notice the girl sink underground, and judging by her skill level, she would need to do a little better then what she was currently doing. So Kisuke would dash towards the spot where Nyen would reappear and stop just behind her. "Thats good Nyen, but I would suggest next time attacking R'tari just as you come up. coming up with a good counter measure to an attack can mean life or death in the ninja world"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime17th June 2015, 9:28 am

R'tari would turn as she said boo, indeed he had been anticipating a counter attack however she didn't so he would relax taking a step forward and turning so he could face her. Ah Sensei you've arrived, hello. R'tari said smiling a bit, before nodding in agreement with what he had said a smooth counter while coming up would of been quite effective but he realized that Nyen was simply messing around to show that she wasn't just one-dimensional. That makes three of us then though now that sensei is here we can do a lot more training...since I only really know physical stuff heh. R'tari said slightly embarrassed as he couldn't exactly help her with everything though he might want to, still that was why he was just a genin sometimes he tended to get caught up in teaching and get carried away.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime18th June 2015, 7:30 pm

"Oh!" Nyen would squeak as she turned, surprised and a bit embarassed to be snuck up on by her Sensei. "Sorry sensei. I was just..." she was able to conceal the red in her cheeks, but quickly turned to face Kisuke and bow formally. "it's nice to finally meet you." Nyen side stepped so she would stand next to R'tari, waiting to hear Kisukes response. as she did, she whispered to R'tari

hoping she hadn't made a fool of herself in the process of her training by not taking a shot at R'tari, Nyen thought of the days when she was a child sparring with other children. it had been much like her sparirng with R'tari, dodging physical contact and fooling around. She knew she needed to focus now, especially with the Chunin exams coming up. She clenched her fist, determined she would quite it, especially now that Sensei had arrived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime24th June 2015, 2:38 am

Kisuke would crack a grin while rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment, he had been absent in his team's training for a while now, but it was good to see that they could train without supervision. "Yeah sorry for being away for a while, a personal matter came up which required my attention" He said with a bit of a chuckle, which would fade off almost instantly along with the grin on his face. Now wasn't the time for idle chit chat, they had to get training if this team wanted to participate in the exams. "R'tari; Thank you for helping out with Nyen's training for the time being, despite being an elite genin I would be proud to to call you a fellow jounin. However as of this point you two, the training becomes more intense." His eyes would shift over to Nyen and his grin would disapear, this girl was about to learn how to attack without second guessing herself. "From this point in your training you are both to come at me with intent to kill, because it's kill or be killed in these exams" A lie for sure, but it was good to be theatrical from time to time for appearances sake. So he would position his body into a defencive pose and ready himself, these two combined could possibly do some damage if they were smart with their attacks. "Now....... Come"

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime24th June 2015, 12:35 pm

R'tari would blush from the praise his head down as he wasn't really one to get compliments Thank you sensei, I'm honored that you think so much of me. he said in the reply though would spare a glance at Nyen to smirk as he didn't think she made that much of a fool of herself they were after all just doing a light spar and she probably just got lost in the fun of it. Though when their sensei made that declaration the time for fun and games were over and R'tari would slip into his Strong Stance with Itami changing state into it's leg armor form. Exploit any openings you see. R'tari would quickly whisper to Nyen since it was going to be the two of them against Kisuke.

He would take off using his Dark Step to blur forward at crashing ground speeds to use leaf whirlwind just much faster than what he did to Nyen and by consequence harder to deal with, he knew that their sensei was much more skilled but that was the point start off slightly slower than he was capable of so as to conserve stamina and lead the opponent into a sense of security. While likewise allowing Nyen to be able to cover him by exploiting any gaps in his offense.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime24th June 2015, 4:49 pm

Nyen stood calmly as Kisuke spoke. She shrugged off her feeling of ineptitude when Kisuke praised R'tari, restraining herself from glancing at R'tari to see his reaction. After all, he did deserve it. He's been kind enough to help me train and if i wasn't fooling around I can only hope i'd have done some damage. Not likely though. with this last thought, Her ears pirked up when Kisukes town changed, noticing the seriousness in it. She was still mentally kicking herself over being cought joking around, but when Kisuke explained they would be attacking him, she knew she would try her best to prove herself. Seeing R'tari jump forward, she realised he would be attacking from the front and decided to attack form behind, as to not get in R'taris way and hipefully help distract Kisuke for nyens attack. She sank into the ground and planned to jump up behind Kisuke moments after R'taris attack and using circuit fist, would form a spear around the end of her staff with her iron sand. She would then, with bullet release speed, send her spear towards the centre of Kisukes back.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime24th June 2015, 5:49 pm

Kisuke facial expression would not change as he watched R'tari charge at him at crashing ground speed, it was smart for him to start thing off slow due to possible stamina exertion, but the point of this excersize was to draw out their inner killer. He would also take notice that Nyen would sink into the ground, most likely to make an attempt to attack him from behind, also another good tactic but predictable at the same time. So he would use this to his advantage. As R'tari would begin his kick, Kisuke would grab the boy's leg and with a good grip, he would spin around at crashing ground speed in hopes to cause R'tari to collide with Nyen as she would come out of the ground, preventing her from forming the spear. If this worked Kisuke would release R'tari's leg and form a set of handseals as the training grounds seemed to become envelopped in a thick mist.

OOC: Done.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime25th June 2015, 1:46 pm

R'tari's leg would get grabbed causing him to give Itami the go ahead for his Dark Leg style so that he could drain chakra out of his sensei's hand that was holding his Itami covered legs it was the smart thing to do at least get a trade off even if he would get thrown. He didn't however expect Nyen to pop up and as a result he would have to think on his feet managing to make a cross hand seal causing three puffs of smoke. The first would appear behind him and the other in front with the one behind grabbing onto the R'tari's shirt and anchoring itself in the ground using it's chakra to stick to it while the other would dive forward in a bid to push Nyen back down so if the first clone wasn't enough at least he wouldn't crash into her. Crap... R'tari thought to himself, it was a smart play he chided himself for falling for it but it was smart nonetheless but then again that was what the third clone was for.

The third clone was there to keep the pressure up and would attempt a Leaf Rising Wind banking on the puff of smoke which would appear in front of Kisuke while he still was swinging the original at Nyen. At least One of his Sensei's hands were occupied after all nor had he activated his Kyougan at the moment so it was a risky gamble after all he didn't seem the type to naturally have the raw strength to lift someone of R'tari's weight with his arm without any enhancement. So there was a window for him to exploit assuming his analysis was correct, sure R'tari bumbled and was a meek person but in battle analysis in regards to Taijutsu, well one could say that Taijutsu was the one thing R'tari was good at.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime25th June 2015, 8:17 pm

As Nyen rose from the ground, she absorebed her suroundings. As she did she noticed Kisuke reaching for R'taris legs, quickly realising it might not have been the best idea to go from behind at such a close range. Realising this and seeing the hands on her shoulders that looked so similarly to R'taris, she understood what she had to do. She couldn't just attack as soon as she could. it was like R'tari had said, Look for the openings she reminded herself, allowing her body to sink back down into the ground. Allowing her body to sink back into the ground, she moved through the ground at bullet release speeds once again and took position roughly five meters below Kisuke and using her earth vibration she would wait to see where R'tari would land if he was thrown, and where he would go if the clone behind him - which she had seen due to the puff of smoke signifying a close - was succesfull and keeping R'tari from swinging around and being thrown.

As she waited underground, trying to anticipate the following events. she contemplated on why her plan had not worked, quickly realising that Kisuke had used the same strategy, throwing R'tari, that she had used moments before. Nyen wondered if it had been on purpose as to mock her, showing that he could do the same strategy succesfuly, but also remembered that R'tari was a master of strategy when it came to fighting, so she doubted that R'tari would not be succesfull. She also had to think strategically though, so she took into account that there was always room for error. She did believe in R'tari, but she knew nothing could go predictably in a fight. In case of R'tari was unsuccesful in keeping himself from being thrown by Kisuke, Nyen formed small senbon with the iron sand surrounding her. holding them in place, she planned to throw them upward, sending abarrage of needle like blades upward into the unersides of Kisukes legs. this would definitely give him a distraction so R'tari could take another shot at him. She could also use these senbons if kisuke was succesful by throwing one directly into the back of Kisukes leg, giving yet another opening that R'tari could take.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dawnofthezed on 6th July 2015, 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime25th June 2015, 11:36 pm

Kisuke would watch as R'tari would act accordingly to the rumors about him, he would conjure clones of himself in order to help him the moment his leg was clutched. Two of which he was able to see in front of him, the first appeared to there to strictly anchor the real R'tari, meanwhile the second one seemed to be going in for the same attack that attempted before. So while still assuming that Nyen was behind him coming out of the ground, Kisuke would continue his spin motion at crashing ground speed, but would lift his own legs out from under him. This would basically be a tuck and roll maneuver while holding onto R'tari's leg, meanwhile his free hand would pull out a black needle and throw the blade at the clone anchoring R'tari at vacuum release. Hopefully this would cause the leg he was holding to go over his shoulder and R'tari would collide with what he hoped would be Nyen, but what he did see was a third clone and Nyen's head going into the ground.

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime26th June 2015, 11:16 am

R'tari's clone would pop while the other one aiming an attack for Kisuke's head would miss due to Kisuke's action but thankfully Nyen had caught on to the potential threat and the small interval of time that R'tari had bought with his clone use had allowed her to double back underground. The shadow clone which missed before would use the falling motion from it's failed Leaf Rising Wind to spin into a Dark Fist: Rotation which thanks to it's size, and the fact that Kisuke had spun into the air would potentially let him be hit by it since it wasn't possible to dodge in the air unless one was capable of air movement. Sure R'tari was also at risk of getting hit but he unlike Kisuke had Itami and thus could drain the chakra out of the Rotation rather than simply get struck by it. Speaking of which it seemed like his sensei hadn't noticed the steady chakra drain by the Amatsu covering it's masters legs which was good at least for R'tari.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime26th June 2015, 4:05 pm

Feeling the vibrations of the earth above her, nyen could sense that R'tari was still in the air. due to this she would hold her senbon in pace, waiting to be released like a pulled back slingshot. Concentrating on the vibrations, Nyen distinguished which pair of vibrations were coming from which person. In doing this she sensed the clone that had materialised to hit Kisuke was no taking another shot, cementing her decision in awaiting the results of R'taris attack. She hoed she didn't seem absent from the attack, she just wanted to make sure R'tari was a safe distance or gave her an opening then she would attack. There was no way that Kisuke would know where she was positioned, especially since she had taken a risk in stopping right under his feet, a few meters down. Wait for it... Nyen decided that as she waited for it she decided to take this opportunity to make a more deadly items with her iron sand, quicky forming her senbon into Shuriken. Your chance will come Nyen.she reminded herself again, calming her mind and focusing all her thoughts on following the vibrations from above. As soon as an opening was available, she would strike.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dawnofthezed on 6th July 2015, 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime5th July 2015, 10:54 pm

Just as Kisuke was finishing his tumble maneuver he would release the true R'tari's leg in order to throw him into the ground, and to stop him from sapping up all of his chakra, sneaky devil. However this was not the only thing he would notice as his eye's caught glimple of a couple of kunai made out of iron sand aimed at him ready to attack, this brought a slight grin to his face as he would place his now free hand on the ground and pushed off as hard as he could with another mid air spin. However this time the jounin would focus his chakra into the bones within his body, then at bullet release speed the bone blades would shoot out of his body in order to counter the clone R'tari's own spin maneuver.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime6th July 2015, 3:37 am

R'tari would tuck his body inward so he could flip and land in a crouch looking up only to smirk as he saw his clone intercept Kisuke's otherwise textbook counter. He was thankful he put in the effort to actually master his Rotation technique before he wasn't all that skilled with it but thankfully his parents journal had opened his eyes to the true Mikaboshi way of using it in combat. As a result due to the close proximity between the two of them due to Kisuke's bones only reaching 3ft Kisuke would find himself smacked around by a wall of chakra and tossing him away at Crashing Ground speeds while dealing some damage to him not even yielding even a bit to his bone spikes.

R'tari would capitalize on this however making a cross hand seal causing two more clones to poof into existence making four in total or rather 5 R'tari's. How they came to be however was that the first one would form right in the direction Kisuke would be launched to while kicking upward attempting the Leaf Rising Wind once more. Unlike before R'tari knew his clone would have a greater chance of success since he didn't think Kisuke had a method of dodging while in the air. The second clone would form right next to it crouching a bit as if preparing for something. The clone which used the Rotation would stop spinning and would focus on the ground mainly to see whether or not Nyen would make her move. The last clone would remain in place as well simply waiting nearby where it was previously namely face down on the ground.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime6th July 2015, 4:01 am

Wen she felt Kisuke's feet leave the ground, Nyen knew she had to take a chance here. She wouldn't just wait around forever underground like a coward! she had to take action! jumping out of the ground Nyen quickly took in her surrounding once more. she saw Kisuke tumbling through the air. Nyen launched her iron sand Shuriken from the ground below her, wizzing by her ears and her cheek, but not touching her. Using this moment to take n extra shot, Nyen also used her Lightning Release: Push - Thunderclap first holding her fist at her hip building chakra and then punching the air open handedly in Kisukes path mid arch, sending a yellow pawprint in Kisukes direction. If Kisuke was hit by the pawprint, it would explode causing exponential damage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.   Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 9 Chunin Exam Training Topic.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next