Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sid

Sid

Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th June 2017, 3:28 pm

After Lilica had spoken, Aloise nodded taking that it was his turn "I must say that I have quite a bit less in the way of training than Lilica. I have been trained in the basics of my clan, namely Run, Dash, Trick Speed and Sight Trick, all of those enable me to move quickly whilst on my skates and riding my Roads. I have also learned my clan's expression of killing intent, Shadow. I have trained for the event that my skates will be taken from he, boosting my speed and strength and learning to use them in conjunction with one another in order to make myself even faster. Other than that, I have little other than my natural abilities as a Ronin due to the fact that I haven't started training anything for my ability as of yet." He finished talking and realized it must seem like he wasn't prepared for being a Genin at all. He felt like shrinking away a bit, but he didn't. He was a bit undertrained but that could easily be rectified. There was no cause for him to worry.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th June 2017, 2:58 pm

"Hm, very well. Would you like to show me a demonstration of your skills? Benjamin said shifting ever so slightly into a better stance for combat and waiting for his students to realize exactly what he had just asked them. "It would give me a better understanding on what you can do, as just learning techniques and practicing them is only half the battle, the remaining is knowing when exactly to apply the techniques that you've learned in live combat. Especially if you wish to be a successful shinobi, or at the very least prepared for the Chunin Exams despite them being a ways off." he said knowing that it was more likely on Lilica's mind than the others as she seemed training more than what he expected, but such a good work ethic was good if she wanted to go far in life. For now he knew what he wanted to teach them, how he wanted the squad to be molded, now he needed to see how they fought their own ways and together so he could see exactly how long it'll take the squad to fit his mold.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th June 2017, 3:20 pm

Lilica nodded and set her Uroktor down on the ground with another stroke of his head, and looking over to Aloise with her first smile to her team mate, then to the silent Kozai. She was just as excited to see what they could do too. Her legs muscles tensed up as she began to lower her centre of gravity. Making a sudden dash, her legs turned the hard push of her C-rank Strength up in to C-rank speed, however her movement went backwards to give herself a little more distance to just 11ft away from Ben. The second her feet found the solid ground again, she pumped her body hard as she bounced right back towards Ben at B-rank Speeds thanks to her Volt Burst. Mid-Burst her hands swept over her hips from her low stance, drawling lightning from around to coat her legs. Whilst she couldn't control the first 10ft of her launch, once she was past that point she had the control again to swing her lightning covered leg directly at Ben's upper arm, backed by the C-rank strength of her legs, as she went right for a Leaf Gale, that, if it hit, would knock him back a further 5ft, lessened by her Faunus strength tier halving any knockback.

Limits:
Used:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th June 2017, 5:11 pm

Aloise nodded, yet gave a mental sigh. He had been standing still this entire time, so he had no build up of speed whatsoever. He watched as the rabbit Faunus made her move before giving the Kurogane girl a cursory glance. He patted Scylla's head before squaring his shoulders. He moved towards his sensei at simple D-Rank speeds, much slower than Lilica did, aiming to close the distance between them despite the knockback that the other Genin would've incurred. Once within range of his sensei, Aloise used his speed and his strength combined to lash out at C-Rank++ Speeds in a roundhouse kick used with his shin rather than his toe or instep to execute the attack, resulting in the normal damage of the strike as well as added slicing damage thanks to the surface area of his shin.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th June 2017, 11:29 pm

Benjamin would sidestep the jumping Faunus while moving at A-rank speed, having merely wanted to see what her opener would be, on the other hand when it came to Aloise's attack he noticed that both of them had opted to start with kicks first. This time however he would turn to sustain the kick but considering his defenses were pretty sturdy the Kukinorite would find himself being knocked flying in the direction of his teammate. "Rushing at a opponent is liable to get you tossed about and broken, next time instead of using your body as a way to measure what your target can do, use a decoy or perhaps something disposable like shuriken." Benjamin said calmly waiting for his students to pick themselves up if his reactions managed to jostle them around, otherwise he would do so while watching to see what else they wished to try.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th June 2017, 3:48 am

Lilica knew he would be faster than her, but he did ask them to show what they were capable of. Of course this was exactly what she wanted, and she was preemptively taking Ben's advise. "I'm working on that," As she stopped on her feet just a couple of feet behind him, she put her hands together and focused. All of her fur suddenly buzzed, before that crackling electricity was suddenly thrown out in a dome of electricity. She kept it low powered and low cost, she had no doubt Ben could stop her and she was simply showcasing her fight strategy. She sent the surge out of her, making sure to hold some of it back to keep from hitting Aloise with it, letting loose her B-rank discharge, requiring Ben to possess B-rank reaction speed to even see it in time, and B+ or higher to dodge, which she knew he possessed in the latter. After the surge was released, she panted as her body gave off a little steam whilst her body worked at re-creating the natural lightning element.

Reserves:
Used:
Learned:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th June 2017, 3:10 pm

Aloise's hit landed, but he was thrown away by his sensei's defenses, much to his dismay. He found himself being knocked off his feet and flung in Lilica's direction, though he was a Kukinorite and more than familiar with fighting with no ground under him. He quickly twisted and slammed his hand into the ground with C-Rank Strength, punching through the earth and stopping or at least slowing his flight. Lilica's attack moved past him and he used that as his chance to move around at D-Rank Speed while keeping his distance, determined to keep moving in order to pick up speed "I apologize, Sensei. I do not know any Shurikenjutsu at this time, do you have any suggestions?" He was hoping the other could tell him something on the subject, as Aloise was lost.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th August 2017, 2:06 pm

Benjamin would notice the electricity pouring out of his student in a barely controlled burst and would quickly dark to the side away from it's expansion still moving at his heightened amount of speed he would however remark back to their comments after all it was a test and he was thankful Aloise was asking him for advice. "Most shinobi tend to go for throwing shuriken due to their ability to be be thrown in great numbers in comparison to the other thrown weapons or kunai simply because tags can be added to them typically being those of the explosive variety. Less common however are senbon due to the difficulty of using them in a lethal manner unless your accuracy is extremely precise and you have some medical background. However my clan is knowledgeable in acupuncture thus, I prefer them to normal throwing weapons. Though I would say you should stick to other objects, like perhaps spherical ones. Are you familiar with the game ping pong?" he said shifting directions and heading straight towards Lilica lowering his speed however to B-rank so that she would have a better chance of defending herself. Once he got close he would throw out his hand attempting to grab her and wondering what she would possibly do in response.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th August 2017, 2:16 pm

Lilica panted, thankful for the second to catch her breath and recover as Ben moved faster than her lightning outburst. Sure it might not be well controlled, but it was created to be fast after all. Clenching her fists she felt the static of her lightning returning just as Ben was charging in to her at B-speeds. Seeing he was going for a grab she could simply let him before moving on to her technique as she was still showing what she could do. The second she was grabbed, her knee was suddenly driven up in to his chest, followed shortly by her other as she demonstrated the Strong Fist technique she had learned, one that worked perfectly with her naturally powerful legs, as she used the gap her knees caused to spring off to break the grab. Immediately after the grab break she could make use of her natural balance to self-right and land depending on how Ben took it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th August 2017, 3:08 pm

Aloise listened to his sensei and nodded once he was done, still keeping up his continuous skating in circles to build up enough speed "I am familiar with ping-pong, yes. It's a game where two players, maybe more depending on how you play, have paddles and work to bounce a plastic ball back and forth, with the person who gets the other to miss the ball gain a point. Some people play with two paddles in each hand for more difficulty. I have played more than a few times with friends, sake-pong is especially fun..." He blushed thinking about his party phase, but turned his attention back to his teacher "Anyways are you suggesting I use that as a basis for a fighting style?" He was curious about how that would work. He supposed he could use balls and bounce them between enemies, with or without a paddle. He really wanted to know Ben's thoughts on it.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th August 2017, 5:45 pm

Benjamin would succeed in grabbing her, however when she followed up with a quick counter he would receive the blow with the arm he used to grab her stretching a bit but otherwise he wouldn't be phased nor would he let go. "Precisely, your Ronin ability has great synergy with it." Benjamin said before moving in order to coil his body around Lilica's holding her in place so that she could not escape. "For a strike based opponent like yourself grappler's are dangerous it's one of the reasons why despite the power of physical based combat methods have arisen to counterbalance them. For instance, you assumed that you would easily be able to break out of my grab when in actuality if this was a real fight I would reply with breaking your neck at this point." he said calmly deciding to merely hold her hostage while waiting to see what Aloise would do in order to rescue her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2017, 4:53 pm

Being without movement, Lilica struggled to even gain any sort of movement to generate her lightning. Which however left her with one real option as she couldn't break the hold. This was however telling her something she really needed, if she were grabbed unprepared like this, she was stuck unless her only other option was used. With a groan, she would feel the buzz going through her body again, using the one technique that she had that didn't require her movement; Discharge, knowing he wouldn't be ale to dodge it this time if he was holding her, nor could his flexibility do anything.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th November 2017, 11:50 am

Aloise nodded and realized that Lilica was in a bit of a pickle, though now he had built up enough speed to make a bit of a difference. He dashed forwards at Bullet Release speeds towards their sensei, just as Lilica performed her Discharge to throw him off. Aloise himself would take a deep breath as he remembered all he had read of his body and how to use it to the best of his ability. He was incapable of using chakra, but that opened up an even better power for him: The Eight Gates. He released the breath quickly before unleashing the first gate, sending a surge of power through him. The pain was a shock, but the power flowing through him was like a powerful and refreshing tide. He could get used to this kind of power...He kept up his speed on his skates until he got close, motioning for Lilica to duck, while he said "Catch!" before sending another roundhouse kick at his Sensei's head, this one faster than the other at B-Rank Speeds, backed with his same C-Rank Strength to deal slicing damage to the older male. Once that kick was executed he performed another at the same speeds to kick his sensei into the air. He followed his sensei up, flipping him so that his head was at his skates, holding onto the male with all of his strength. He then began spinning rapidly, drilling them both into the ground at Crashing Ground Speeds. He wasn't able to do massive damage, but it was something, and it would keep Ben preoccupied long enough for Lilica to prepare something of her own.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2