Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Pirates unite!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Pirates unite! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th April 2017, 5:03 pm

Ohh good fortunes upon us. It seems as though the great moderator has taken it easy on me knowing i'm incapable of doing anything. Thank you for this blessing. So, all Zeath needs to deal with now is the one guy going in for the tackle and the rest can be easily dispersed of by Jessie who was a damn killing machine. Seriously, look at the mother fucker go, Zeath couldn't help but feel relieved that the priest was on his team, because this bar fight would have been a very different story otherwise. In any case, how do you resist a tackle? Very simple, you counter tackle. Seeing as there are no tiers, it should be fairly even as the 7ft giant turned and lunged in to meet the guy in the middle, the two clashing together, leaning down slightly to account for the hight mismatch, which would mean the guy wouldn't be able to get his arms around him. It also mean most of the dudes force would clash with his chest and not his stomach, absorbing most of the strength and making it much more difficult to take him down. Right after the initial clash however, Zeath would bring down his might jaws and bite into the side of the tacklers neck, ripping his throat out. Once again, it pays to be a fauna. So many built in features to use and abuse.

Once it was all done and dusted, hopefully the guy would let go and drop, giving Zeath the chance to stand up straight and spit out the bloody flesh in the throat. "Ugh...haven't done that for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th April 2017, 11:20 pm

What in gods name did Koba just do?" Muugffffggggghhh" The gargle of holding his neck with b rank strength at A rank speeds was a struggling period for Koba, doing his best to hold down the vomit of the disgusting fruit. Was it spoiled? Was it supposed to taste that bad?" Mhhhrhhghgh" He couldn't blink, he couldn;t even move. It was the first time he had alcohol, or had too much at once and began to regurgitate, holding his nose in order to tough it out. Much like that situation, this was a shitty bet.

The only difference was that he ended up betting on himself in regards to a shitty bet.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th April 2017, 6:04 am

Jessie would let out a chuckle as the one remaining guy would run for the briefcase laying at his feet while his eyes scanned the room, seemed like everything was coming up milhouse at this point in time. Well except for the woman holding that fine piece of weaponry that was too good for her, in his opinion anyways. She seemed to be taking shots off at Koba who seemed to be ready to throw up, was this guy really that much of a lightweight? So seeing as his navigator was about to get shot at again, Jessie would go into action saving his ass. "With a move so nice, I'll try it twice" He would say as he ran towards his remaining opponent at B rank speeds, ready to bring the hurt on everyone else. Once at the guy he would grab hold of the man's throat with A rank strength, then with a firm grip he would take hold with both hands as he spun around to get some momentum with the guy in order to throw him at the handcannon lady with his full strength. Hopefully this would KO the two, leaving Zeath with his tackling dummy, and the two meat shield trying to barricade the door.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th April 2017, 10:51 am

It was a pity, having your throat ripped out by a massive Faunus was a gruesome death but it was a death all the same especially when your suffocating body was promptly thrown up on top of, either way seeing that the two lackey's barricading the door would stop what they were doing and frantically try to un-barricade the door in an attempt to escape. However before their boss could chide them for their cowardly tactics she would be impacted by a flying lackey causing her handcannon to fly out of her hands and miraculously land on a table which hadn't been upturned during the fight while she and the man who had been thrown into her crashed into a wall. Judging from the blood stain from her sliding down she had hit her head pretty badly while the other guy seemed to have landed on his knife which was unfortunate for him. Either way that seemed to be done with unless Jesse and or Zeath decided that they wouldn't let those two guys escape and most likely spread the tale of three pirates who left a blood bath in the bar. As for Koba it was unfortunate but he still felt the gagging and it didn't seem like it would end anytime soon, maybe next time he would not be so careless and take small bites of things that could possibly kill him. Or not seeing as he seemed pretty good at holding down his vomit a needed skill for someone in his current situation.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th April 2017, 5:44 pm

Zeath felt like throwing up again, but as the great moderator said, this was the opportunity to tell the tale. Being a pirate for so long, he knew how these types of things ended, with a scary roar and a sneaky boast. He'd stand up tall, still holding the dead man by the collar as he dragged him towards the last two, until he was in clear view. Blood was still dripping from the giants mouth as he smiled in their direction, though with his facial structure, it just looked like he bared his teeth wildly. "I had forgotten the taste of men, but now...I'm hungry." He'd drop the body and let out a vicious roar that almost caused him to gag a bit at the end, before slowly walking towards them. "Lucky for you, I have more then enough meat here already." He'd crack his oversized knuckles. "So you have one of three choices. Become my next meal. Join us, as the most feared crew in the Frozen Ocean. Or run, and tell everyone about how you were almost food for Captain Zeathius Aethon, The Tigrex, and his first mate, The priest." He'd shrug before continuing. "Oh and that navigator guy. It's an off day for him, I guess." The whole scary atmosphere was gone already, but by now they should be off on their way until the priest decides to chase them down for answers or some shit. But he didn't really care that much in all honesty, because right now there was something else to do. He'd walk over to the bar, jump the counter and grab a bottle of rum to throw Jessie's way, before grabbing to more for each hand, biting the cork of one and chugging it down. "So, you got a name, Priest?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th April 2017, 3:57 pm

Koba was still going through his trial of the world's worst deep throat adventure in the history of all adventures. It would have been worth it if he could shoot lightning out of his ass or something in order to handle fighting other enemies that were clearly autistic when you tell them you want nothing to do with their shenanigans, attacking you anyway."...................." All he could do was stay still and hold his neck and his pose. He rarely blinked, breathing very steadily through his nose. "mmmmmmm!!!!!" God knows if they knew what he was saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th April 2017, 6:46 pm

Jessie would walk towards the table that the woman's handcannon had landed on, his heart still pounding from the bar brawl. He didn't know why he was so happy in the situation, but this kind of fight just felt natural, almost like the mod knew his narrator always wanted to have one. After examining the weapon for a moment visually while Zeath tried his intimidation tactic on the two men still standing, hoping to try and nab a couple more crewmen for their non-existent ship, smart but not exactly what was needed at the moment. "Let them leave, they can run back to the one who sent them here, that person will have the combination to the briefcase. Plus why fill up on bread when you have a steak for a main course" He would say picking up the weapon from the table with one hand, while catching the bottle of rum with the other. There should be a shot already loaded in the thing since he stopped the woman from firing a second time, which will definitely be useful for what was coming. He would ignore Zeath's request for his name as he was focused on Koba at the moment as he made his way towards their navigator, quickly eyeing up the man's condition. Fucker needed to puke, but was stopping himself from doing so for some strange reason. So then with a serious look on his face he would point the gun at Koba's head. "I thought Zeath was the biggest pussy in this room. You hide when glass is broken, and try to ditch your crew when a brawl breaks out. Convince me not to finish that dumb twats last actions. Take your time, should be a while before they return." He would say trying to put the fear of Koba's god into him, hopefully this would help the kid swallow his "pride" and come clean.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 9:37 pm

The two goons would hightail it and they would in fact spread the word once they got to relative safety and while it wouldn't give this crew infamy just yet it would be a good start to getting them notoriety on this particular island once word spread about their actions. Either way within the Hand Cannon that Jesse picked up were 4 C-rank Shots no special properties but the Handcannon was pretty good for a backwater place like that being a C-rank Projectile Acclerator. Clearly she had enough Niikos to shell out some cash for it or she had simply stole it from someone who could afford it. Still the suitcase remained closed but seeing the situation before them they would have to decide whether to go from here and whether there would be 2 crew members and one cooling corpse with a bullet hole through his head or 3 with their grievances settled.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 11:30 pm

Zeath would swig the bottle of rum once more, before hopping over the counter and walking over to the angry, yet still nameless priest. "Believe it or not, Navigators are hard to find." The giant tigrex wouldn't do anything to try and stop him, but hopefully he'd given a pretty good reason to let him live. Besides, he couldn't answer for himself right now, not after what he just tried to eat anyway. "But even if you don't care about that, you should be aware of this. I saw a fruit like that once before, all weird and crazy. My crew came across one a few years back...If he manages to keep it down, he'll get some pretty crazy powers. Grow a bit of backbone and who knows, maybe he'll be a asset..." ust as he finished, he gagged, almost throwing up again, before recovering, and taking another huge gulp of rum to try and keep it down. "Anyway...Nice shooter, might come in handy. You ever used one of those before, priest?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 11:34 pm

Oh, so it was his fault in the first place? Why the hell was that the case? They dragged him into some sort of strange situation, or even more so, forced Koba into a situation. It wasn't an honest job, and pirates are more than likely hardheaded. They didn't listen to reason, and it was a quality that Koba disliked. "As if running and hiding isn't something a normal person wouldn't do? I'm a fucking civilian for christ sakes. " Koba would say in his head as he rolled his eyes. What a drag, so what was it this time? Was he going to shoot out Koba's legs if he didn't make himself useful? Fuck that guy, Koba hated to be bullied into things. All he wanted was to make it big and draw a famous map or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2017, 8:16 am

So now Jessie knew exactly why Koba was choking himself to keep from vomiting, but it didn't answer the questions as to why he was such a craven. Koba was looking rather annoyed at the fact that he now had a gun pointed at him, which was understandable, but you had to see things from Jessie's perspective. He had seen people like Koba all his life, those scared by what the world is and who would run at the first sign of danger. Hell it was his job for most of his life to finding those "Lost souls", and bringing under the rule of the church. However that wasn't his job anymore, now he was set on forcing those to stop that line of thought. To face their demons head on, well that and fuck with the church whenever possible."We need to search the bodies, find any gear, and all their cash. We're going to need money for a Boat" Jessie would say pulling his new hand cannon away from Koba's face, only to put it away under his waistband. However he wouldn't start searching the bodies just yet, no he would squat down until he was eye to eye with Koba. "I'm going to have fun breaking you of that cowardice nature of yours" He said before standing up to open the bottle of rum. "Names Jessie By the way, you were saying something about a shipwright and other crew we need?"
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th April 2017, 9:56 pm

Zeath watched as he finally cut the chocking dude a break. Honestly, it was a good thing he did, because the giant pussy was actually very curious to see what this fruit could do. Maybe it'll be some retarded one, like the penis penis fruit...haha. All joking aside, the priest seemed to really open up a bit which was excellent to hear. They may just end up being friends, who knows. "Oh you want to buy a boat...That's a lot of money matey. We'd have better luck just taking theirs." He pointed to the dead guys all around them. "We are on an island, so I'm pretty sure, like 92.7% sure, that they would have a boat somewhere. Might be some more people to remove in the process...But I mean, once we get on the ship, they won't be a problem. Ah to be on a ship again, that would be the perfect scenario for this. Once we get on one, everyone will stop calling me lazy, cause I'll be a total badass. (Cough). "But yeah, we should probably check their shit still. But its good to have ya on board, Jezzie. Mind if I keep calling you priest? Its a good nickname with that getup you got going on. Also, I don't remember talking about a shipwright, but we will need one. Their pretty important."

Last edited by Cola on 8th May 2017, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st May 2017, 7:16 pm

"What kind of input could I possibly give while choking to death?!" Koba thought in his head as he continued his small struggle. He was never going to do this again, the single dumbest idea he ever had. However, he felt that it'll all be over soon. Not in a "don't go into the light kind of way", but the act that it as being alot easier for him to digest the fruit. It would suck if he was attacked, either he would be easily killed, or he would be gravely injured while wasting his fruit.

"As long as they think i'm useful..i'll live.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th May 2017, 9:31 am

Jessie would chug the rum from the bottle until he was feeling properly intoxicated for the moment, all he did need right now was a whore. However he was sure that wasn't going to happen anytime soon, so for the time being he would take the next couple moments to collect any cash or gear that the fallen would have no more use for. "I'm no priest, I removed the wool from my eyes before I was truly lost"" Jessie would say as he continued taking all that he could from the dozen or so bodies scattered across the Tavern.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th May 2017, 7:57 pm

I'm writing this out for a second time, so it'll surely be short and shit. Zeath would shrug at the whole "pulling the wool from the sight" comment. It seemed a little psychotic in his opinion, but hey, who was he to judge. Maybe one day they can have a nice long debate about the gods and how churches are the dumbest way to serve them. Moving on, this navigator seemed to be starting to down his shit, finally. Meaning they can move on to bigger and better things. How fucking exciting. "So, what did you find? Food? I'm fucking starving mate." He'd say as he waddled his way over to the corner table that seemed to amazingly remain untouched, with half a plate of food still sitting firmly atop. Zeath, the big ogre of a tigrex, downed it all in one mouthful, not even bothering to chew before swallowing it down almost immediately and turning to speak again. "That was not good to eat. The food here is shit."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th May 2017, 1:34 pm

With a definite gulp, Koba survived his ordeal, falling to the floor after swallowing. "Ahh, I thought I was going to die!!! Imagine, dying in a place like this....." After getting up and dusting himself off, Koba looked towards the other two. He didn't think too much of them, but only that the priest guy was bad news and that maybe he should keep a two meter distance from him. "Don't know what happened yo you, but just because you been to the gym a few times, doesn't mean you should go ahead and pick on others. I'm not a pirate, i'm just a navigator who....just turned out to be okayish on strength. "

Koba then shook his head with a pained look on his face. "And I ate my meal ticket.... so... i...need a job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th June 2017, 1:56 am

"We'll get food after we get out of here, so far I've only found some nikko's and round for my new toy" Jessie would say as he filled his pockets with cash, could probably get some less bloodstained clothes from someone, and possibly a doctor to fix up his hands from both fights he was in earlier. He would listen to Koba as he was accused of obtaining his body through training. "I wish it was training that got me where I am" Jessie shot at the little shit as he was crying about eating a god damn devil fruit in one go, like seriously man. Guess it would just be a waiting game to see if this guy was worth the trouble of having around. "We'll grab food in a few minutes, but not from here as the food is likely to kill you"
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th June 2017, 2:24 am

Dying in a place like this? Zeath would look around at the surroundings before shrugging, ultimately deciding its not a bad resting place. I mean all this alcohol and shit, what more do you want in the afterlife? In any case, "You're hired!" He'd say to the navigator dude. "No pay though, we're broke as shit right now." But...Maybe he could take a few things from the bar, since everyone seems to have evacuated in a hurry. This whole tavern was up for grabs, ready for looting, ripe to be pillaged. He'd jump back over the counter and begin searching around for stashed money, or any other prizes that might be laying around, while addressing his new found crew. "If you're hungry, and not against cannibalism....that guy over there doesn't taste too bad. I mean a bit of bbq sauce, pinch of salt and I'd eat it." He was obviously joking, but since you probably can't tell by his terrifying smile, it was obvious in the tone of his voice. "But seriously navigator-mate, I know you just came back from the dead or whatever, but look around for some shit so we can get out of here and try finding their boat. Might be an easy picking." He'd continue grinning at the thought of getting out to open sea, before gagging again, being reminded of the stable land he was currently on.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th June 2017, 6:49 am

Koba rolled his eyes at the priest as he started to frisk the bodies that remained unconscious. “So what’s the proper thing to do as a pirate when we beat someone unconscious? I doubt we call a hospital or anything, right?” Koba would say as he continued to frisk the bodies, one by one. “So, since you said I was hard, I’m guessing you are the captain or something? Either way, it won’t be too hard to get some money and figure things out. Just lead the way I guess, and I’ll be the one to tell you if it’s the right way or not.”

Something then clicked with Koba. “No pay?! Then how do we get paid? Being a pirate is 100% commission based?! But these wanabee assassins are broke as hell, and since the bartender might blame us for the damages, why not just rob the cash register?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th June 2017, 8:37 am

"Well thankfully this bar tend to get a lot of attention much like this, so usually the owner has a clean up crew pretty quick" He would say before filling his pockets with as much cash and gear as he could carry for the time being, and would begin to walk over to the briefcase that was still on the ground where he had left it during the previous brawl. "Now whoever own's this case would probably pay handsomely for it's safe return, so I suggest after we find out whats in this that we either hold it for ransom or try and find a new buyer for it. That takes care of the money issue hopefully." The former priest would say as he grabbed another bottle of rum and tossed it to Koba. "Here's some liquid courage kid" With that Jessie would kick open the door to the tavern exposing the trio to the outside world, who knows what could happen next
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th June 2017, 11:59 am

As all three of them got outside the tavern after looting it, and obtaining their respective paltry sums of Niikos, they would find that the Island was slightly in disarray, as while dwaddling in the tavern news of what they did had already spread through the town. Meanwhile, in the distance an immaculately dressed man who was sipping on some drink in an alleyway would stare at them, and if any of them did manage to make eye contact he would gesture for them to follow him. Whether they chose to or not, it was their choice but maybe just maybe this person had ties to whatever was inside the briefcase. If they didn't and chose to continue on their way then he would sigh before vanishing from sight having moved down the alleyway content to leave them to their own whims at the moment, as they clearly did not realize exactly how much trouble they had brought upon themselves by keeping it.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th June 2017, 8:11 pm

Well he really wasn't all that successful with the loot this time around. Leaving the tavern with what little he had managed to scrap together, only to find the scenario described above. The hushed whispers and the eyes...Word does indeed spread quick. With a shrug, he'd look around for the next destination, spotting this 'immaculately' dressed individual who appeared to visually call out to him. Making the global 'follow me' motions. Just assuming his crew had already spotted the man, he'd begin to walk towards the alley. "What's the worst that could happen. He seems nice enough?" He had his usual goofy, yet terrifying grin as the large beast-man made his way towards what he hoped would be a large sun of money.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th August 2017, 11:39 pm

"W-w-what are we supposed to do?! What if the marines show up and charge us with attempted murder or something?! I know that being a pirate is a thing for you guys, but aren't you at the least bit worried about what's in that suitcase? It could belong to the mafia for all we know, having swords is different than having guns!!" Koba followed behind, a bit worried about what was to come for their future. He agreed to tag along with them, but will he be alive long enough to tell the tale?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th August 2017, 7:50 am

Jessie could be seen phsyically cringing as Koba spoke of all the people who could have owned the case, or the consequences of having it in the possession, such cowardice in the boy. "Leave the talking and fighting to me if you're both not in the mood" He would say as he followed Zeath down the alley, who seemed to be following some other guy. He carried the case in one hand as he held the newly aquired Hand Cannon propped up on his shoulder. "Plus, with that prick tease of a brawl before, i'm ready for another one. Or a whore to tire me out at this point"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th August 2017, 12:42 pm

Music:

When all three of them approached he would smile and move down the alleyway deliberately slow before stopping once all four of them were away from the main street. "Perfect, you agreed to meet with me it's unfortunate that we are meeting in such circumstances however. Either way, that case of yours contains something that certain people are interested in on the black market and that interest involves a lot of cash and plenty of bodies." The man started speaking while gesturing to the case having figured that while the big guy seemed in charge it would be best to also address the one with a projectile accelerator. "As for the number of people who can open that, well just two. The buyer who's had a courier on route who unfortunately had his life stolen by those thugs your three dealt with and my contact who is willing to offer a sum of money in exchange for relieving you of the suitcase." he said deciding rather than go about the violent way of doing things he would offer them a deal and if they took it they could all be on their way without anymore bloodshed.

"So what do you say, with the Niikos you can get off this island before the heat gets too intense, after all they are connected to a crime boss who currently runs the ports on this island and it is only a matter of time before word spreads."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates unite!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next