Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Pirates unite!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime8th February 2017, 8:58 pm

Part man, part tigrex. At least that it how it looked, with the furred firsts of a human with the patterned face of a beast, truly a fearsome sight to behold, and most certainly not one that passes by every day. People spread the streets, clear the path and turn in terror when he is spotted, or at least they did when he first arrived. Now they throw the poor fauna from the bars with the confidence of a politician. Isla Halo, a disgusting excuse of a coastal island. Grime filled the streets, rubbish littered the alleys, people grimaced with rotting teeth and those who seemed somewhat healthy were nothing short of thieves and killers for hire. It was a place full of poverty, depravity and an overabundance of crime, but this is where we find young Zeathius. He was propped up against a wall, in the alley across from the backdoor of the bar he had just been thrown from. The door shut tight, followed by the sound of about four separate locks. Slowly staggering to a stand, the fauna cursed at the bar as if giving it life. “Fuck you too, fucking wankers! I ain’t too drunk, ain’t you ever heard of land sickness before! Geez, can’t even throw up anymore, what has this world come to.” As if on call, the tigerman would turn to his right and throw up once more, before wiping the residue away from his furred lips and staggering out into the streets, struggling to get his balance as walking on solid ground felt damn near impossible. “And fuck you too, god damn Pink Frost, this is your fucking fault, stuck on this stupid continent with no god damn ship!” Okay, so maybe he was a little drunk as well, screaming profanities at clouds in the sky, but that wasn’t the cause of throwing up…

Anyway, his left, right stumbling tightrope of a walk landed the young man at yet another bar, which really aren’t hard to come by in these lands. Without even paying notice to anyone else, he charged right up to the barkeeper and demanded rum, asking for a running tab, knowing full well that he hasn’t got a single Xel to pay for it. Dine and Dash as usual, the running gag that has left this one pub, this one place where he isn’t banned for life. Once that well is used up, who the fuck knows what’ll happen, or where he’ll go. Maybe this is his lucky day and he’ll happen upon a crew and a ship…ha, as if. With his bottle of rum, Zeath took a seat at one of the empty tables, preparing to drink the sickness away for yet another night. “Eight years as a god damn pirate…”
Back to top Go down

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime14th February 2017, 6:16 am

Not too far away from where Zeathius had been throwing up, a truly different scene was taking place not twenty feet away behind a dumpster. The sounds of flesh pounding against flesh seemed to be coming from there, only slight muffled by the pained groans that were slightly over powering it. One punch. The nearly two decades of oppression and anger the man had to endure slowly started to vent. Another punch, and the physical torture his own grandmother and uncle along with the hourly beatings he went through faded. Jessie didn't even remember how he ended up here, feeding shots to this poor soul until they lay lifeless in a puddle of their own blood for the five minute beating they received prior, but now there he was, crouched clutching the lifeless body in one hand as a nearly broken fist continued to pummeled into the fractured mess of the guy. Last thing he remembered was having a drink, and about to convice some rich asshole to give him all of their money when he heard someone preaching about their god. Forever a mystery I guess, so after figuring out that it was time to stop beating the meat, the fact that he was just barely able to lift his arms were a factor, and the dire need for a drink to settle his nerves; the seventeen year old would slowly stantd up from the bloody heap, right arm and left leg covered in blood, and make his way to were Zeathius had sat himself down. Jessie would make his way to the table as the tigrex faunus would complain about being a pirate for so long, to which he would grab the mans rum bottle with his bloody hand before sitting opposite of Zeathius at the table. "Try being a puppet for the church for seventeen years, then start bitching about your life little kitty" He said with a grin before bringing the bottle to his lips and taking a drink.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime14th February 2017, 7:09 pm

Someone popped over on a high horse it seemed? Bitching about his life? What was this guy on about? I  mean, sure he did grow up as an experiment, and his family was murdered, and he was homeless right up until he was a pirate...but who was complaining? "Huh? Nah mate, being a pirate was the time of my life...I hate being here, I wanna go back to the sea. Maybe I'll just build a raft and float in the bay?" Zeath would try and focus his eyes long enough to examine this guy who sat at his table, weird clothes, weird face, a bit bloody. What a strange guy. "Seventeen years though...Mate, surely you had opportunities to escape that you didn't take. But I hear you man, churches are dumb, with all that structure and crap...Not to mention they only pray to one god, what's that about? Retards. What you need mate, is true freedom. And there is no greater way than to sail the seas with no destination, no laws and no fucking shinobi kicking down your vibe." It didn't take long, but without having even spoken to the guy properly, Zee decided he likes this dude. His mood has picked up and eyes now smiling since his mouth has a general lack of doing so without seeming terrifying. "I'm Zeathius, mate. But call me Zeath or Zee, and soon, I'm gonna be a pirate captain...Right after I find some coin. You're welcome to drink some rum...But I didn't pay for it yet, so we're gonna dine and dash." Zeathius held out his oversize hand for a soccer handshake, as if they were buddies already.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime22nd February 2017, 9:06 pm

Koba walked in after a long day of reading maps. He sighed as he took a seat at the nearrest counter, putting one finger up. "Can I get a cold one please?" Koba would say as he placed a few coins on the table and sighed. He was having quite the odd day, ever since he found that fruit, his ie basically started to change. "Look's like my job is going to get even harder. "Koba would mumble to himself as he waited for his draft beer to come. "Who the hell hires navigator anyway? I'm never going to find a job at this rate..."
Back to top Go down

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime23rd February 2017, 8:19 am

Jessie would continue drinking the bottle of rum as Zeath would talk about his idea of what the church was, and nearly wanted to spit out the alcohol in laughter. "Fuck is he far from close to what it's like" All Jessie could remember was the beating he had endured over the years, each time he looked in the mirror at his body he was reminded of the twistedness the zealots of organized religions can do. However the big pusy was right about one thing, what he needed was life away from the mainland, to a place where he couldn't be found by the church and forced to manipulate others. If he was going to manipulate the weak, it would be of his own choice, not others. It was at this time that Jessie would pick up on someone asking for a brew from the tap, which after being in the area a while, knew that was a mistake, draft mold can fuck people up. So he would lean back in his chair and reach back so the bottle would tap Koba's shoulder. "The Ale here will fuck you up man, and not in the fun way. Trust me" He would say dropping the bottle onto the guy's lap before turning back to Zeath. "A Captain eh? Or soon to be captain I should say. Well I am an alright cook, not the best but it will fill your gut and most likely not kill you" He would say as the wench would come trotting along with Koba's beer, which Jessie would intercept by pulling the woman onto his lap and whispering something in her ear. The woman's eyes would gloss over for a moment before Jessie would give her a firm slap on the ass to get her off him. "Grab us a few more bottle of rum, forget the horse piss you call Beer" He said to her before looking back to Zeath. "Now the thing is, I don't like taking order from people, just rubs me the wrong way you know? So how about we become partners?"
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime23rd February 2017, 9:11 am

Zeath's hand slowly fell back to the table as his overly friendly handshake was rejected. He'll come around, they always do, what's not to love about this beautiful specimen of a Tigrex man thingy. Speaking of which, his head would suddenly drop, smacking hard into the table with a thud as he passed the fuck out for a few seconds before tilting his head up and grimacing away the pain. "Fuck!" It was long and dragged out as he realised that the rum, previously in his hand, was now on the floor. "God damn drink..." Bringing himself back up to a seated position, he would interject himself back into the conversation. "Sorry mate, I get really back land sickness...You were saying something about...Oh right, yeah the whole bossman problem, yeah whatever thats fine. Welcome to the crew! Oh and you too man, you've also been conscripted to the pirate life. Welcome aboard mates." He tried pointing at Koba, but gave up half way to watch the girls ass as she waltzed away to bring more booze, hopefully part of that was going to him. "Say partner...You paying?" He'd grin devilishly with how well the interviewing has gone. This recruitment session went swimmingly.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime25th February 2017, 9:19 am

"U-um....." Koba was startled at the man for a brief moment, never meeting a tiger-human before. Or what were they called again?" S-sure... I don't mind covering this round for you mr. " Money was tight, but he didn't wany any trouble with the individual. IF he was going to find the right buyer for this item, it would have to be soon. Once that happened, maybe he could even buy a ship or something? It could be a small office where he could sell maps to people so they wouldn't get lost, that could work out as well. "I'd sit you, but your friend seems a little drunk..." Koba would say as he looked over to Jessie being one of those assholes who gets the girl at the end of the movie. People like that were hard to deal with.
Back to top Go down

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime1st March 2017, 1:32 am

"He was talking to me about paying the tab, which I just took care of, or it should be taken care of right away anyways" Jessie would say with a grin as he motioned for Koba to join them at the table, and would then watch as Zeath had collapsed before getting up to apologize for his "Land Sickness". It really didn't bother him as being around those inebriated was a new concept for him, well new enough that it was still fascinating to watch. "So we have a Captian, a Navigator, and a Spymaster slash Cook on our ship. Anything else you guys suspect we'd need to get a full crew on a ship?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime3rd March 2017, 6:13 pm

While these three pirate wannabes were having a drink in the pub, outside a deadly battle was going on in a back alley way. One man had been walking alone with a briefcase of some sort and then all of a sudden enemies came out of nowhere, he quickly realized that he was outnumbered and decided to make a break for it. This break lead him to tossing the briefcase into the window of the bar as he made his get away, unfortunately for him he wouldn't get to far as by the next alleyway he had been cornered and promptly gutted like a fish.  Meanwhile the briefcase that had been tossed into the bar would hit a one Zeath-really long name not gonna bother typing it- in the noggin and most likely causing him to fall out of his stool. It seems things were about to get interesting, or maybe not seeing as they might not even notice the briefcase seeing as they were all getting drunk currently...then again they are pirates so......who knows.

Music:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime5th March 2017, 7:12 am

"Drunk? I ain't drunk, I've got land sickness...Geez." But seriously though, these guys were just randomly up for making a crew...This came out of nowhere, and to be honest, he doesn't know what to say next. The recruitment process never really got this far before. "Well, my devilish pirates, before we do...pirate stuff...we need a shipwrigh..." Zeath would suddenly pause for a moment as music began playing inside his head, spy music. It was really starting to set off his headache, until suddenly *BLAM*. The poor kitty was knocked flat off his chair by what must have been a very nice toss. Sprawled out on the floor, he would groan as his head pain went from a sloppy 3 to a solid 7. "Fuck!" After taking a solid moment to recover, he would get up, grab the damn suitcase and prop it on the table, trying to open it up. "Who the fuck is throwing shit all over the place...God damn that shit hurt. If this ain't filled with money, I'm gonna be pissed."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime8th March 2017, 10:12 pm

Koba wasn't too sure about the noise outside. He thought it was the usual rowdy pirate business until something flew through the window. "Oh!" Koba got down and quickly scrambled to get under the table. He didn't want to get any of the shards of glass in his eyes or anything. Even worse, he didn't want anything to happen to the fruit he was carrying. "Gotta keep this thing safe...." Koba would say as he clenched his backpack. However, when the coast as clear, he looked for an exit. "Is there some kind of back door we can all leave out of? The last thing that Koba wanted as a fight. He was a capable man, but he didn't need to get himself too involved without pay.
Back to top Go down

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime9th March 2017, 4:20 am

Jessie would watch as the briefcase came crashing into the window as Zeath had started talking about finding them a shipwright for their crew, and would only protect the rum as glass and a fauna collided with the ground. He would let out a chuckle as the two would react differently to the situation than eachother, and take a drink from the bottle as he watched Koba dive under the table looking for a way out of the bar while Zeath tried to angrily open the briefcase. "Ease up you two, we're perfectly safe where we are right now, and that briefcase will be open to us in time. Shit will get handled" He would say unusually calm for the situation, but he literally turned a man's head into minced meat not long ago, so he wasn't really phased by a flying briefcase in the port they were in right now. "As you were saying about crew before we were interrupted" Jessie would say handing the bottle of rum to his new partner and their navigator.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime14th March 2017, 7:02 pm

It would seem that this particular briefcase didn't want to open regardless of the methods that Zeath tried to pry it open, which was interesting enough on it's own but what was really interesting was that those enemies who had decided to gut the man like a fish had retraced their steps and found the window that the briefcase was thrown into. This would lead them to circling the pub which had it and one of them would enter only to end up seeing their prize at the hands of some lowly Beast scum. "I found it, kill all of the witnesses." she said and all of a sudden twenty or so people would burst into the pub, all carrying a manner of melee weaponry and pinpointing three targets. One being Zeath who was actually in contact with the briefcase, the other being Jesse who was sitting down calmly despite the ruckus and finally the last being Koba who was cowardly hiding beneath a table at the sound of the first window breaking, and they assumed he was even more afraid now. As for the other occupants of the pub, huh wow it seems all of them had mysteriously vanished, what a shame, then again that's what typically happened when people got wind of pirates fighting it was just too dangerous to be in proximity of them. Eight of them would hang back while the other 12 would split into groups of four each of them running towards Zeath, Jesse and Koba at Swift Release speeds, obviously aiming to put the hurt on them.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime14th March 2017, 7:56 pm

Well fuck. Let us just recap the situation. Zeath is godly sick, one of the crew is hiding under the table, and the other was a priest. Well I suppose he is the best chance they got right now, so lets see how he does...seems to be an angry ass dude with a few loose screws anyway, could be good for him. But first, you must try negotiating! "Not a witness...I'm blind!" He could clearly see them running towards him, so obviously that didn't work. Next thing he'd do is toss away the brief case, use one hand to grab the run on the table, and the other to flip the fucking table, taking away poor Koba's hiding spot. Once the table was vertical, he would push kick it forwards hoping to at the very least shock the attackers before turning and grabbing the rum from the next table who seemed to exit in a hurry, pouring two bottles into his mouth at once. "No pressure or anything...but I'm feeling a little..." Zeathius would turn and throw up, feeling too dizzy from having moved so much. "Ugh...Fucking land sickness..." With one of the bottles finished, he'd throw that at the nearest guy whoever that may be before trying to think of an escape plan just in case the priest kid can't kill em all. Like a lightbulb going off in his moderators head, he'd position himself close to the open window that the briefcase flew through initially. The briefcase on the floor beside Koba.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime14th March 2017, 8:11 pm

"Woah woah!! This has nothing to do with me!!! I'm just a navigator, i draw maps for a living for god sakes!" Koba would say as he raised his hand in protest. He didn't want to fight, but there wasn't much he could do. When the briefcase was tossed to Koba, he would pick it up and sing it as a makeshift weapon at a nearby pirate. "If you care about this thing, you better back off!" After slamming one of the pirates with A rank strength, he would ram through them to avoid being surrounded and tossed the suitcase to Jesse. "Don't just sit there, do something!" Koba had to protect the fruit he was holding in his bag, it was his meal ticket!

Even if he was to eat it and pray that some magical powers happen, how the hell was he supposed to know what the fruit does?!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime22nd March 2017, 7:43 am

Jessie would sigh as the room had been filled to the brim with their wouldbe attackers, almost wishing he was still in the alley continuing to pummel on the corpse of his last victim, however this was the situation he was in right now so he had to deal with it. Almost as quickly as the room had filled up the young adults eyes would scan the room with the gift activated, he had to find the leader of this crew if they were to get out of this alive. Being surrounded by so many hostile NPC's was filling his vision with red, so trying to find that shimmering gold was a bit difficult for him at the moment as he preoccupied. The former priest would grab the back of the chair he was sitting on, and would swing it as hard as he could at and incoming group of unlucky souls as he stood from the seat. It was then after his attack that Koba, the coward that he was would throw him the briefcase before trying to dip the fuck out of the bar. The Kid had a point though, Jessie had just been sitting back and enjoying the show while everyone was doing shit, hell Even Zeath with his land sickness was doing something. So Jessie would swing the briefcase as hard as he could into another attacker that tried to get close. "If you're stupid you'll try and kill us for this briefcase, if you're smart you'll all back the fuck off before I make you all do something rather foolish" He would say pulling a smoke from his coat pocket and lighting it, the glowing end seeming to dance around as he spoke. He wasn't foolish enough to let his gaurd down, Jessie was more than ready to give these heathens a beating. He just hoped it wouldn't come to that.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime22nd March 2017, 10:14 am

The battle would seem to split into three, the first with Zeath the closest opponent would actually try and contest the push of the table though he didn't really seem to have much strength he tried his best to make sure that the barricade was removed so his other allies could continue their charge. However because he was focused on that he wouldn't end up seeing the mug flying towards his head which would smash into his nose and bloody it. He'd cry out in pain and the other three of his allies would try and flank Zeath from both sides while one of them would actually jump over the table to try and land a flying slash at the land-sick pirate. It seems they were giving him no opportunity to catch his breath or regain his bearings, a good strategy however seeing as they were only taking advantage of his constitution.

On the other hand those charging at Koga would experience a different scenario, despite Koba being well, the coward of this merry band of pirates the first opponent to reach him would be smashed down with the briefcase the impact actually pulping his head and causing blood to sail into the air and onto two of his comrades. That would cause them to pause for a moment before he would barrel into them easily breaking past them at speeds none of them could match. In fact the leader of the group would actually widen her eyes having not expected someone so strong to be in here. But she couldn't spare the men fighting the other two in case he wasn't the only mainly threat, she could only hope to defeat him through numbers. She herself in addition to four of her men would move to intercept him. She was moving at a faster pace than the others in her little posse, the B-rank speed to their C, and all of them looked prepared to end Koba's life by any means necessary having determined that he out of the three was the biggest threat.

On the other hand the last group would have a member falter because of Jesse's statement but with reassurance by her comrades she would push forward and continue towards him, aiming a slash with her katana before being easily put down by his retaliatory swing with the briefcase causing her to cough up blood as her rib-cage fractured from the impact with the injury easily slicing up her lungs. She would fall to the ground weakly before quickly stilling while her comrades would be joined by the remaining four who had stayed back with them incoming at C-rank speeds. As for those comrades, they would lash out with their weapons, two of them just trying to stab him with their knives at D-rank speeds and one of them trying to exploit the opening left by his comrades to smash him with D-rank speed & strength with his hammer.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime22nd March 2017, 8:37 pm

In light of the development, It seems as though Zeath won't have the time to deal with his health issues like originally planned. So to get this straight, we have one guy who tried to stop the table, another who jumped over it and the other two went around to flank him from both sides...How bothersome. Well, fortunately one guy was stupid enough to try flying through the air like a fucking moron, so that gave him an edge as instead of vomiting, he would launch forwards towards him, throwing the bottle to the side with a half assed aim at one of the flankers, likely not to hit anywhere dealing damage. Now by rushing forwards, both moving at E-Rank derp speed, the closing distance would actually stimulate a D-Rank speed, fancy huh. This should give Zeath the chance to get into his range before he had the change to complete the swing, meaning he could grab the sword arm with one hand, his throat with the other (he has big ass fucking hands) and finally guide his knee up to use the mans own body weight against him, striking the guy straight in the nuts as he had no way of moving his body out of the way in thin air (Zeath is also a big ass dude, 7'5", so the hip level is quite high). Again, this is all assuming there are no surprises. The next step was simply using the neck to push him off balance so he would fall backwards, release and grab the weapon hilt for a twisting disarm, throwing up in the process onto the mans face as he fell. Regardless of whether he managed to disarm the man or not, he would jump to one side, closer to the attacker he didn't throw the half filled bottle at so that one would reach him before the other, making it easier to deal with.

Did this make sense? I can visualise it well, but I'm not sure if it was executed quite as smoothly...
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime30th March 2017, 12:15 am

Oh great, he went and brought attention to himself. Could this day get any better? Hell no, it reached the ceiling fan for the amount of nonsensical danger that he could experience in one situation. All he wanted was a nice cold glass of root beer, was that so hard to ask? What was the point of this briefcase anyway? "Are you sure we can't talk about this?! Shouldn't you bring your friend to a hospital?!" Adding injury to the bandit crew was the icing on the cake, they wasn't going to let him go now. Koba was visually upset, he haven't got into a fight since middle school. He hoped he could eat the fruit and got some crazy powers that could get him out of this situation. However, what would it do?

"And what about being set for life?! Aww man...." He needed to make space, he needed to gear a space. He needed to hold out for as long as he can before resulting to eating some strange fruit. Grabbing the round table and lifting it rather effortlessly, he put it in front of him like a spearhead in order to knock them down at high speeds, A rank speed movement, and a rank strength. He was going to attempt to ram through them and run his ass right out of the door. He glanced at the two still fighting. He felt sorry for them, but he didn't even have the briefcase. If they were smart, they should toss the briefcase and run too.

Pirates unite! Tumblr_mkj3a34o2y1s2jvk8o5_1280

OOC: One last escape attempt before resulting in eating the fruit.

Back to top Go down

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime1st April 2017, 6:21 pm

Jessie would sigh as the group seemed to be intent on bringing the hurt, he hoped that it would not come to this, however those were the cards he was dealt. After taking a drag off his cigarette the man would watch as the weapon wielding opponents would come in for the attack, and would grab onto the briefcase with both hands on either side. He would have to fight for the time being until he was able to find the golden silhouette, so moving forward at B rank speeds towards the knifey guy Jessie would slam the briefcase into the wrist holding the blade in hopes to disarm the poor lad. That's when he would turn his body towards the man swinging his hammer at Jessie, in which he would thrust the briefcase towards the hammer so it would smash one or both of the locks, well that and knocking him off balance if only for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime4th April 2017, 10:49 am

Now on Zeath's side of things seeing as he threw the first cup, he'd follow up with the second thus deterring one of the flankers due to hitting him right above his right eye socket. He would also manage to intercept the one who jumped into the air grabbing him and when he slammed his knee into his opponents nut-sack the guy would let out a shrill scream causing both of the flankers to actually hold their nuts out of reflex. When he disarmed the guy and threw up on his his screams would be cut off as some of the vomit got in his mouth, causing both of the flankers to dry heave for a bit thus allowing him to jump to the side towards one of them without being attacked immediately. But that wouldn't last for long as the one farther away would throw his sledge hammer like a throwing knife and it would sail toward Zeath at D-rank speeds. On the other hand the one he was closer too was still reeling in pain due to his eye quickly swelling up from the cup impacting it/

Zeath:

Koga on the other hand would find himself in a bit of trouble, as he rushed forward the woman would actually jump over him turning in the air and pulling out her Hand-cannon and firing off a round, causing four shots to fire off at him at B-rank speeds. On the other hand her comrades would crouch down and position their spears so that he would run into them and pierce himself or else he would have to stop and thus have his back peppered by the shots fired. The remaining two in the back would then take this chance to barricade the door with tables to prevent him from simply rushing out if their comrades didn't manage to stop him. It was unfortunate as due to him running with strength rather than speed he wouldn't be able to make the sharp turn necessary to simply dodge the spears without first having to slow down thus putting him at risk of being hit by the shots.

Spoiler:

Finally with Jesse who quickly swung the briefcase at the knife wielding guy who would have his knife discarded as it slammed into his hand causing him to clutch his wrist as he had been holding it in a reverse grip and it sliced a deep cut into his upper forearm. With that dealt with seeing as the man would be bleeding out shortly, when Jesse used the briefcase to block the hammer it would block it without even being damaged truly that briefcase was made out of sturdy stuff. The Hammer guy would press onto the briefcase trying to get leverage over Jesse and at least buy some time for his other comrades to join in the assault. Which seeing as he had only dealt with one of the two people with knives he would receive a stab to the ribs incoming at C-rank speeds if he didn't manage to escape the pseudo contest of strength he had found himself in.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime6th April 2017, 4:17 am

See Zeath was acting based on raw, primal instinct right now, with very little actual skill being thrown in behind it. While jumping towards the guy with the busted eye, he would try to look behind him, just enough to see the dude in the motion of throwing the sledgehammer. Now you might try to say "Hey Cola, you need a tech to know what he is gonna do with a weapon" and to that I say, its a big ass sledgehammer, so the motion to throw it is very obvious, even with a half assed glance, thus giving my kitty the all powerful sight. But the question remained, what to do with this all powerful sight, and that is where more dirty fighting comes into play. See moving at D-Rank, and seeing how Zeath is capable of only moving at E-Rank, the opportunity to once again take advantage of distance comes into play. The setup was perfect for Zeath to simply jolt himself to the side of the guy reeling in pain, meaning he was now the prime target for the hammer unless he moved. To solve that however, while he was shuffling out of the way at E-Rank speeds, from the incoming hammer moving at D-Rank speed, he used a single finger, and one of his sharp claws (advantage of being a fauna) to poke his other motherfucking eye. Dude shouldn't have been busy holding his nuts and reeling or whatever. Hopefully with that he'll be too blind to know the weapon was incoming, Zeath should be safely out of the way, or at the very least he should receive little more contact then a knick of his arm, might cause a little bruise. The other guy will have lost his weapon, and the window to escape was clearly in sight for a worse case scenario.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime6th April 2017, 10:56 pm

Koba would realize his error and had about two choices. He could either get shot to death or stabbed to death. At best Koba had the round wooden table in order to protect himself. But with the Rapid charge, Koba would do something completely unorthodox by tossing the table in front of him with A rank strength in a frontal push like throw.towards the upper midsection and face. This wouldn't be expected since they were expecting him to run through which they were right, but not expecting him to drop what he thought would be his only protection.

This attempt was to make an opening in the middle by hitting the two pirates in the upper chest and kneck area to knock them back atleast, with the force possibly causing them to drop their spears and have it scatter across the ground. He would then slow down to stop a bit, cursing under his breath that the other two pirates were barricading the entrance. "Fuck.." Koba would then take out the fruit and gobbled it with an estranged gulp. "Comeon, work your magic, do something!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime7th April 2017, 5:45 am

Jessie would grin as MC hammer would apply pressure in his attack to try and keep him steady, sure he was slightly bummed about locks being left undamaged, but there was nothing he could do about that for now. However the situation a hand was starting to get more interesting as out of the corner of his eye he would see two red silhouettes making their way towards him wielding blades, which only seemed to make Jessie's grin increase in size and creepiness. "Now this should be fun!" He would actually enjoying the brawl that was going on, nothing like a brawl after a drink........ After another brawl, hmm maybe he has some sort of addiction to violence after years of suppression and oppression, what would I know right? Anyways as Jessie would say those words, he would bring his foot up to Hammer's man-hammer with B rank speeds and equal strength while letting go of the briefcase. See he was hoping the surprise genital assault would cause more imbalance enough for Jessie to grab hold of his opponent's wrist and hammer(the actual weapon) in order to throw the man over his shoulders with with A rank strength towards the two newcomers in order to kill 3 birds with one stone. The briefcase lay on the ground at Jessie's feet, almost daring someone else to come at take a swing at him. "Make Your Peace With Whichever God's You Believe In, Cause You're All Going To See Them Soon!""
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime7th April 2017, 6:59 am

Well it really was a melee now, but the first point that needs to be addressed is Koba's eating of the Devil Fruit, now it was a common misconception that one could eat a Devil Fruit and suddenly know what they could do, it wasn't a common misconception that one was able to eat one in one go. Now some people could as there was a trick to it, however Koba having gobbled it meant he not only took a bite but multiple and would thus be subject to the realization that after the first bite eating a Devil Fruit was the most disgusting thing in the world. Thus he would have to react quickly and do something to stop himself from upchucking his beloved fruit lest it become useless and his gambit ending up being for nothing. While Koba dealt with that crisis his other crew members seemed to be in their element, with partners Zeath and Jesse going about their business in this rumble while giving nothing to these goons who thought they would just snuff out their lives.

Both thought the same way using one person to take out another, and while Zeath would position himself so that the thrown hammer would smash into the reeling other guys face cracking it open and leaving him prone on the floor Jesse would literally beat a motherfucker with another motherfucker. Jesse would thus deal with three of the four opponents while the other one would pause seeing how he had just taken out his comrades before trying to quickly grab the briefcase and jet. Meanwhile while Koba dealt with his crisis he had successfully mowed down the spear users in front of him the impact from the table sending them both into blissful unconsciousness while their leader the girl had landed about 10 feet behind him. She would turn and then try and reload her Handcannon while he seemed to be out of it while her remaining goons tried to either; tackle Zeath to the floor (1), snatch the briefcase (2), finish barracading the door (3 & 4), or were in various states of incapacitate (5+).

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pirates unite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates unite!   Pirates unite! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates unite!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next